Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Awesome

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I found that with my Rogue AE100 that is was a good choice that I bought it. At first I heard they were cheap and had no quality but the first time I played it I realized those people were wrong it sounded great I advise everybody to purchase a Rogue if not at least try one out

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just got a Rogue AE100, for 115 bucks on EBAY. I have been playing for 35 yrs+ and do a lot of fingerstlyle music. I have seen a post or two around the net saying this is a "Korean Fender" or something like that, and I am thinking this is a little better quality than that, most likely a Samick. This guitar is typical Samick quality guitar, the workmanship is very precise, it is made of nice materials, and everything is WAY nicely manufactured, expecially for the original price. If this guitar said "made with pride in the USA" on it somewhere, it would probably cost 500 bucks new. It is the exact sound I have been looking for when plugged into a board, even though I put D’Addario .095 half size electric nickel strings on it. Acoustically, it is a nice sounding guitar, has a sound pretty typical of other guitars shaped like it is, not way bass heavy, and not real loud, but through a board it sounds nicer than I could get from micing an acoustic(and I have an expensive condensor mic). This guitar is WAY beyond expectation, and I doubt I could have gotten a sound this good with anything else costing less than 800 dollars. ALSO of note, I filed the saddle down WAY low so the action is low, and the fretwork is amazing, I did not have to file the frets, they were apparently already very even…… That is rare, when I take the action down on a guitar I normaly have to file the frets even and recrown them, to keep them from buzzing in various places.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.