Joined: 21 Jan 2005
|Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:18 am Post subject: The Cable That Mutes When You Unplug It
|- Press Release
Introducing Quiet Cable, the cable that mutes when you unplug it. One end of the Quiet Cable is terminated with a patented jack plug featuring the new Quiet Button.
The jack with the Quiet Button is intended to plug into your instrument, and the other end into your amplifier. You can change / unplug instruments without fear of hurting your speakers, your ears or annoying your audience.
The Quiet Button has a rugged mechanism that has been tested with 21,000 insertions for reliability. It is fully automatic and is seamless in operation. The switch contacts are corrosion-proof gold-plated to ensure zero ohm contact resistance over time.
* Automatically turns cable off when unplugged
* No more speaker-popping noises
* Change instruments with no loud buzzes
* Gold plated jack plugs for the lowest contact resistance
* Corrosion-proof gold plated button and switch contacts ensure reliable operation
* Design tested to 21,000 trouble-free insertions and tested in extremes of temperature
* Low capacitance design retains high frequencies and allows fast transients
* Oxygen-free copper conductors for clarity and signal integrity
* Double-braided ground shields unwanted noise and adds durability
* No scrunch noise
* Heavy duty, highly flexible sheathing
* Easy grip jack plug for use with Strat® jack sockets
Find out more at http://www.gig-fx.com/products/QuietCable/quiet.htm