Help with name of a small part on my floyd rose

Hey guys,

while restringing I lost this part...I can't seem to find it and am looking for a replacement, problem is I don't know what it's called lol...

the part I'm looking for is labeled #2 in that picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

It's a saddle.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.