Ibanez SG repair - need parts

I have an old Ibanez SG that lacks the vibrato system. I remember it used to have sort of a bigsby system, but sadly this was taken off the guitar by someone who borrowed it, and it then got lost. So I need to find out what the exact name of the tremolo, and get a replacement. Can anybody help?


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Have a look on www.allparts.com or allparts.co.uk
try and match your trem unit on there, they have lots of them.

Hey there,

I have an Ibanez SG with the tremelo, but as far as I can tell, there is no brand on the tremelo. Yes, it looks like the Bigsby, but not the type found on the Gretsch. More like the ones found on the Epiphone (the semi-hollow model that looks like a mini Gretsch)

I'm actually looking for a new scratch plate, cos mine got lost. Anyone can help?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.