Dean releases the new USA Dime Razorback 10K
With over 10,000 units shipped since introduction, the success of the Dean Dime Razorback line is nothing short of amazing. Commemorating this historic milestone, Dean Guitars is pleased to announce the release of the new USA Dime Razorback 10K, a diamond plate top version of the guitar world's hottest selling new shape.
In an unprecedented three short years, the Razorback has become one of Dean's best selling and most recognizable guitar lines, with its barbed wire-like ultra-sharp points and massive presence. The Razorback is a 21st century form of the Classic Dean ML shape Dimebag Darrell first played over 2 decades ago.
Each Razorback 10K features a mahogany body outfitted with a locking Floyd Rose Tremolo system, comes loaded with a Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge position, black Grover tuners, and Dime's trademark traction knobs. The Razorback's Mahogany neck is capped with the wing headstock bearing the Dime logo. A rosewood fingerboard a signature pearl razor blade inlay at the 12th fret completes the design.
Dime Razorback 10K at a glance:- Body Style: USA made, Modified ML shape, mahogany body, lightweight plastic diamond plate top, metallic finish
- Neck: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard, signature "Dime" razor blade marker at 12th fret
- Graphics:Dime silver metallic metal plate finish, Dean Wings headstock logo, stenciled Dime headstock logo
- Bridge/Hardware:Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo, Black Grover tuners with traction knobs, black finish hardware
- Electronics:Duncan Dimebucker bridge pickup, Dean neck humbucker, a master volume, two tone controls and a 3-way toggle switch
- MSRP:$1889.00 with Case included Availability: May 2008
The Razorback 10K lists for $1889.00 and includes a custom Dean deluxe hardshell case.
For more information, please visit www.deanguitars.com
Share This Article