Guitars made from hemp
MADA guitars bring new form, new material, new design and for the very first time - organically molded hemp. No edges, no joints between top, sides and back, and in great colors: The Venus of the guitar.
No gimmick. The hemp guitar actually looks like it could be a great guitar. (Photo credits: AWS Designteam)
Hempstone makes it possible. 100% hemp-cellulose, 100% organic, no resin, and a renewable resource. A new procedure allows the spray-molding production of the new designed form. For seven years AWS Designteam head Adam Wehsely-Swiczinsky has been experimenting with form and material of this revolutionary guitar.
Some prototypes were designed, produced and tested. Finally in fall 2006 the progress of development had reached the state of finishing a fully functional, charming and sexy guitar.
(Photo credits: AWS Designteam)
At the very moment more tests are running and construction is once again refined based on research and testing results. The maturity phase is in sight and soon production is being launched.
On June 14th MADA caimes will be publicly presented for the first time at the MADA launch party at the Aws Designteam studio in Vienna.
Partners of Adam Wehsely-Swiczinsky in this project are luthier Andi Neubauer and drumparam head Norbert Schmid.
Many more colours are also avilable. (Photo credits: AWS Designteam)
Find more about MADA guitars at http://www.madaguitars.com
MADA Caimes Specs:
- Size 467 x 323x 50 mm
- Two shelled hempstone® construction
- moulded by www.drumparam.at
- Sustain Block mahagony
- Material thickness 3-5mm
- One sound-hole
- Scale (25,5’’) 648mm, 23,5 Frets
- Geometry with fingerboard: Nut: 44x21 mm,Fret 12: 52,3x22 (22. Fret: 56 mm)
- Construction Bolt on, reaching under Neck pickup
- Material maple
- Fingerboard rosewood 6mm, radius 12’’ (304,8mm), mother of pearl inlays
- Radius between headstock and neck min. 1,5mm, optim. for milling 6mm
- Bridge Gotoh 510 Tune-o-matic
- Tuners Gotoh 510 3L 3R Nickel
- 1 volume 1 tone Potties; Rosewood
- Pickups PAF Humbuckers, Custommade by Haeussel
This is a Press Release
Kauer Acadian Thinline Electric Guitar
Share This Article
Although the same volume balancing principle is used by all of these pedals, their approach, methodology and flexibility can vary. As such, your needs will depend on your playing style, be it versatility or simplicity and modern transparency or vintage style "warm" compression. Whatever your preference maybe, you will find a fitting compressor pedal right here in this list.