Redesigned Monster Rock, Bass and Acoustic Cables
Monster releases new versions of their Rock, Bass and Acoustic cables, featuring technology that emphasizes the inherent frequencies needed by specific instrument types.
Click here for more Guitar Cables
Aside from improved frequency tuning, the cables reliability were also improved thanks to the company's new custom designed connectors.
Monster Rock, as the name implies is meant for rock axes. This particular cable is tuned to better emphasize the attack of solid body electric 6-string guitars. It utilizes an advanced coaxial design with multi-gauge wire networks that the company claims will maximize your guitar’s natural tone and sonic bite.
Monster Bass is meant for electric bass guitars. The company designed it to better conduct low-end frequencies with improved accuracy. It has a solid core conductor that is said to provide more power and punch while retaining definition. The result is more note clarity and less of the muddy sound.
Monster Acoustic is designed for acoustic guitars and hollow/semi-hollow body electric guitars. It features Monster's "Bandwidth Balanced" technology that will phase align your guitar signal that results in a more natural reproduction of your sound. Instead of emphasizing certain frequencies, this cable is meant to handle the full range of frequencies required by hollow body and acoustic guitars.
All three cables feature improved connectors called Prolink, here is what the company has to say about them, "The design features a collet strain relief that securely clamps down on the Duraflex jacket when screwed together. This takes the strain and pressure off the solder points locking the cable firmly in place. Connector tip strength has been greatly increased compared to past versions. The connectors’ stylish design combines form and function, resulting in a reliable cable that will deliver years of great tone."
Each cable comes with a full lifetime warranty, and the company promises to stand behind its product if something goes wrong.
- 21’ Monster Rock – angled to straight or straight connectors - $69.95
- 12’ Monster Rock – angled to straight or straight connectors - $59.95
- .75’ Monster Rock – angled connectors - $34.95
- 21’ Monster Bass – angled to straight or straight connectors - $54.95
- 12’ Monster Bass – angled to straight or straight connectors - $59.95
- .75’ Monster Bass – angled connectors - $34.95
- 21’ Monster Acoustic – angled to straight or straight connectors - $119.95
- 12’ Monster Acoustic – angled to straight or straight connectors - $89.95
- .75’ Monster Acoustic – angled connectors - $34.95
For the complete specifications of each cable, visit Monster Products.
Orange Twister Cable
Share This Article