NAMM 2011 - New Eventide Space Reverb Stompbox
Eventide have put out this release for their NAMM product announcement:
Today, Eventide announced the newest addition to its stompbox product line: Space. Space features 12 of Eventide's signature reverb combination effects taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic.
These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package. Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and spatial effects in such a compact and affordable package. Space will be available in February at an Eventide stompbox dealer near you.
12 of Eventide's signature reverb combo algorithms:
Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
For more information go to www.eventide.com.
Strymon BigSky Reverb Pedal
Share This Article
Although the same volume balancing principle is used by all of these pedals, their approach, methodology and flexibility can vary. As such, your needs will depend on your playing style, be it versatility or simplicity and modern transparency or vintage style "warm" compression. Whatever your preference maybe, you will find a fitting compressor pedal right here in this list.