AmpliTube Fender announced: The official Fender software amp and fx suite
AmpliTube Fender is the only official Fender guitar/bass amp and FX software suite, made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with music icon Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. With a collection of 45 pieces of gear, including some the most sought-after classic and modern Fender amps (Twin Reverb, '59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic, Metalhead and many others), cabinets, stompboxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender sets the new standard for software amplifiers. From guitar to bass, and from country to blues, rock, punk and metal—whatever style you play—AmpliTube Fender is the only amp suite that gives you the world's most influential guitar and bass tones right on your desktop.
AmpliTube Fender is the result of years of intense research and development by the tone gurus at Fender and is handcrafted by the software and audio engineers at IK Multimedia. Seldom has there been such close cooperation between two leaders in their respective fields, with the goal of producing the most advanced and realistic-sounding software recreation of the world's most renowned amplifiers and effects. The results have been amazing, as Fender's Shane Nicholas, senior marketing manager for guitar amps said:
The extremely accurate Fender tones achieved by this collaboration, together with the large variety of gear included, covers the widest range of tonal palettes and makes AmpliTube Fender the ideal choice for those who are recording guitar for the first time or for DAW users who demand nothing less than tonal perfection.
- Stand-alone and plug-in software for all the most popular platforms, including VST/AU/RTAS plug-in formats.
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time.
- 12 original matching cabinets and more, with nine microphones.
- Six signature classic stomp effects and six rack effects.
- Incredible tone flexibility; mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
- Sound-certified and approved by Fender.
- Five separate modules: tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet plus mic, and rack effects.
- Two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Includes SpeedTrainer and Riffworks T4 recording software.
- Can be expanded with additional "Powered by AmpliTube" models using AmpliTube X-GEAR.
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller.
- Hundreds of presets included, with more that can be downloaded from the AmpliTube preset XChange area.
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (dynamic saturation modeling) and new VRM™ (volumetric response modeling) technology.
AmpliTube Fender will be available in 2 versions:
The official Fender guitar and bass, amp and FX software with 12 amps, 12 cabinets, six stompboxes, nine mics and six rack FX. Also includes Riffworks T4 for guitar recording and AmpliTube X-GEAR for full expandability with any "Powered by AmpliTube" software and live control. MSRP €169.99 / $229.99 (excluding taxes).
AmpliTube Fender Studio:
The easiest way to plug your guitar into your computer and get the legendary tone of Fender. Including StealthPlug USB audio cable interface and AmpliTube Fender LE (four amps, five cabinets, two stompboxes, two mics, two rack FX), plus Riffworks T4 for guitar recording and AmpliTube X-GEAR for full expandability with any "Powered by AmpliTube" software. MSRP €109.99 / $139.99 (excluding taxes).
AmpliTube Fender and AmpliTube Fender Studio will be available through the entire IK sales network of dealers and distributors by the end of February 2009. Preorders are already available through selected dealers around the world and in the IK online store.
For more information, please visit www.ikmultimedia.com
Share This Article
Although the same volume balancing principle is used by all of these pedals, their approach, methodology and flexibility can vary. As such, your needs will depend on your playing style, be it versatility or simplicity and modern transparency or vintage style "warm" compression. Whatever your preference maybe, you will find a fitting compressor pedal right here in this list.