Re: "ROOO": "Metal Zone" or "distortion"? another question...

I think the metal zone is too much for zeppelin. If you want their sound. I would suggest you check into one of marshalls pedals. Perhaps a marshall Guv'ner II. That should be good enough. If you play more sixties rock get a fuzz pedal, like the US big muff. If you play more 70's, get the guvnor. Or if you only have $40 get the ds-1. I have one but it sounds too lo-fi for me. Its good for grunge and punk.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.