Re: New at guitars. Have a question

: what is the little hole next to where you put the strings for i have a little metal stick kinda thing whats it for (electric guitar)

that stick is called a whammy or vibrato bar.. you just insert it into that hole and then wind it round clockwise to secure it.. when you depress it it lowers the pitch of notes and chords.. very good effect for rock music though the downside is your guitar will go out of tune a bit if you use it too much..


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.