Re: I need a Kahler Tremelo Arm

: For what guitar? What model bridge? They're all slightly different.

: Your best bet is to hit up local guitar repair shops, and try every single one of the bars they have hanging around. I know the shop I work for has boxes of them, all different sizes and types. I have some Kahler ones, but again, I couldn't send you one without knowing at least the model of the bridge, or the guitar it was on.

The guitar it is on is a Hondo Flying V. I don't see a model # on it. It is a locking floyd rose style with a gold tone. the bar inset is near where the strings sit in. it has a paten # if that would help.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.