Re: Guitar Help

yeah, electric will let you do that kind of stuff, but you've got to have the right equipment. The thing that you need to look on your amplifier (the big box you plug your guitar into) is if it has a switch that says "overdrive" or "distortion" thats the sound i think that your looking for...if not it wouldnt be a bad idea for you to purchase an overdrive or distortion pedal...which is a small box that makes your guitar sound'd have to see it. uhm...thats about all email me if you want
[email protected]


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.