Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – June, 2000

Viewing 426 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I need the wiring diagram for a 1985 japanese/Mexican
      Strat. Thank you

Anonymous

: I had this guitar since i was 14 I am now 50 and would like to know the worth of this guitar great shape

I have a B-45 12 string, bought it in Northern England (UK) in 1974 used. It has a rosewood finish and is the rare version with the Pin Bridge. Have seen similar advertised for 00 in USA but these guitars have a rarity value over here in the UK and I have been offered in excess of £2000.
      Any ideas of the value of a used J-30?

Anonymous

I found another b.s.b. site that you might enjoy:http://gayspunk.com/nude_actors/BackstreetBoyslight.html

Anonymous

I send all my greetings from Egypt . I wish you happiness and success . I would like you to e-mail me as soon as possible .

Anonymous

How are electric guitars made, and do u have a pic of a electric guitar and what all the parts are called on it?
      thanx

Anonymous

: need lyrics for boys are back in town

Anonymous

where did the guitar come from? How has it changed

Anonymous

where did the guitar come from? How has it changed

Anonymous

i would love to see pics of this guitar if you have it please contact my at the above e-mail addess.
      -m

Anonymous

: Es bunisima su musica meagrada mucho

Anonymous

I have a Peavey Classic 30 amp and a 76 Strat. I hope to inject the Pod thriugh the mixing console but also plan to keep some sound in my back for a better balance on stage (the other guy with me still uses a traditional system with amp an d stomp pedals. Thank you

Anonymous

: : : Was wondering if anyone has used this program. I want to start doing some recording at home, but have no experience and this looked fairly easy to start with.
      I was using the program with Windows ME. They say it’s really not supported with ME but it ran fine. It’s a great program actually but I now run Windows 2000 and they don’t have an installer to get it running on anything but 95/98! I want to know if anyone knows of a special installer that would work with Guitar Tracks and Windows 2000.
      : : This program is cool. I plug my guitar right into the soundcard, and it doesn’t sound bad. Iam thinking of getting a midi-interface,to plug in through that, but I’m not sure how it would work. It is about at the same quality as a low cost tape recorder

Anonymous

Napster closed but for what their is so many other softwares on the web right now that does the exact same thing as napster we still can get the music and more for free the music industry has to recycle themselves we will no longer pay for music if they want to make money just tour and work for a living. I will pay to see a band but not for a cd long live MP3

Anonymous

: : Who really invented the electric guitar?

: The first electric guitar was built by George Beauchamp and manufactured by Rickenbacker.It was called the Frying Pan and was actually a lap steel guitar.See my web site at: http://www.angelfire.com/music2/myguitar/ggcov.html for more details.

: Jeff Maguire

Thanks! This is just what I was looking for and more! Excellent site!

Anonymous

i recorded some metalica tunes off the radio on to cassette are they going to shut down all the radio stations now? hahahaha

Anonymous

FUCK YOU FAGGOT ASS OLD MEN

IF I WAS A ROCK LEGEND LIKE YOU WERE, ID LIKE TO SPREAD MY MUSIC TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS I COULD

YOU FAGGOTS SAY "ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC" THEN YOU STUPID FUCKS GO AND PULL THAT SHIT VS NAPSTER BECAUSE YOU HOMOSEXUALS CANT MOOCH ANOTHER 1 OUT OF SOME KIDS

I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE, YOU SOLD OUT WASHED UP NO TALLENT FAGGOTS

Anonymous

IF I WAS A ROCK LEGEND LIKE YOU WERE, ID LIKE TO SPREAD MY MUSIC TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS I COULD

YOU FAGGOTS SAY "ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC" THEN YOU STUPID FUCKS GO AND PULL THAT SHIT VS NAPSTER BECAUSE YOU HOMOSEXUALS CANT MOOCH ANOTHER 1 OUT OF SOME KIDS

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

I use to like metallica untile they sued napster. They are fucking dumb for doing it what basterds. I hope they all go poor and die. What is there problem. FUCKING DICK HOLES. I hope you read this you fucking basterds. Everyone i know hate your fagity ass now. you cock sucking whores. My best friend had all your music videos, cds and shirts posters etc. and even put in to a day with your hero on Mtv untile you did that. He burned everything that was with metallica on it. Broke all your cds except 2 witch he sold. all i can say is your a bunch of fags and i hope you die.

Anonymous

Me

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar?

Anonymous

:use suck like shit speechuly you nick carter and your brother aron CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you suck like shit nick and aro carter

Anonymous

Sahun Peatman is the best

Anonymous

i have a 70’s (not exactly sure what year) les paul. it has been kept in good condition for its age. It is a varnished natural wood finish (like the 2001 gibbo and epi les pauls) please would someone email me some info on this sweet sounding 6 string as i know nothing about it

Anonymous

: Does anyone have a 1974 Jedson Les Paul copy Guitar?

Anonymous

:yes you are right, what a pisspile excuse for somthing they call music, which should be classified as noise pollution. Who would listen to metallica.

Anonymous

your the fucking pollution dick head

Anonymous

this is so weird someone eles called javaneh my god~

Anonymous

: what was it like before the electric guitar and after the electric guitar.

Anonymous

why is this site so gay and stupid? you should shut it down…

Anonymous

FENDERS RULE MAN, ROCK ON TO JIMMY HENDRIX, ACDC, AND KISS BABY

Anonymous

: hey backstreet boys aren’t that bad, bardot isby far the worst band to ever be produced. They may only write some of their music, Bardot can’t write for crap so give them a fair go. c-ya!

Anonymous

backstreet boys suck!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

what a crap page this is…

Anonymous

what a crap page this is…

Anonymous

Fuck the backstreet boys and everyother boyband, they have no talent what so ever they are just out there so MTV, MUCHMUSIC and all the radio stations money, now you wanna know of a good band or singer either LIMP BIZKET EMINEM or Dre or Snoop Dog or anyone other then all the gay boybands out there god OTOWN please there like not even a real band when lance bass said they weren’t really a band he was fucking right but lance shouldn’t be talking cuz NSTINK should be shot! They are all gay every single one of them god you fucking BOYBAND lovers GROW UP and get some new taste in music becuz you all are HURTIN big time!! ALL THE BOYBANDS SHOULD DIE OR GO ON WITH THERE LIVES!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: first of all could you stop with the really un-cool swearing and also all the bands you like have swearing in them or are about suicide also another thing could you also stop with the blasphemie because i believe and love God and by you swearing both at the bands and at God your not doing yourself any good but acually building your-self a path to hell(and hell is real),back on the subject of boy bands you have your taste and i’ve got mine, i respect your taste so please respect mine also . from me

Anonymous

You know what I think,I think you should shut your mouth!!!! I would much rather listen to the Backstreet Boys then any of those stupid vulger rappers!!! Your telling me to grow up and get a better taste in music!!!! PLEASE!!!!! You’re the one that needs better taste in music!!!!! For your information the members of N’suck might be gay but none of the Backstreet Boys are, so you can shuve your comment up your ass!!!!!!

Anonymous

If I am tuning with a chromatic tuner- how should i set it up to tune a baritone? Do I change the pitch?
      please help 🙂

Anonymous

Metalica cool man so if you dont like metalica get the hec out of here

Anonymous

METALLICA ROCKS………. it is loosers like you that give people a bad name!!! If you think you are soooooooo good….why dont you get off YOUR lasy ass and make your own band?!??!?! HUH??? or are you that bad that you cant even play a guitar!!??!?!?!!??! GET A LIFE YOU LOOSER!!! METALLICA ROCKS!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous

: Of all the music on Napster Metalica would be the last band I would download. They couldn’t pay me to listen to there music. Maybe if they stayed home and practiced instead of wineing (yes that’s a play on words} they could play real music

Anonymous

i have a 1970’s jedson les paul copy, but 70 what i dont know.

Anonymous

: i have a 1970’s jedson les paul copy, but 70 what i dont know. i just bought a 70’s gibson style sg bass in metalic red awsome sound

Anonymous

Standard tuning for baritone guitar is b to b , but I know players that are experimenting tuning up to c to c or down to a to a. The a to a really loses tonality, however.

Anonymous

dyers eve, when you try to play that whole song in its content is unbelievably hard and same goes with the drums in that song

Anonymous

your a fuckin fag

Anonymous

YOU ARE ONLY A JERK

Anonymous

ill sue you fag

Anonymous

you know what i think
      i think your a dumb ass

Anonymous

your a gay fag

Anonymous

: i bought this guitar in september and i would like to know the history of the rg 340’s cause i cant seem to find any of theme. i dont know how old it is but it look’s pretty good.
      : if possible i would like to have the price listing of an ibanez 340 with floyd ross tremolo, 5 way switch ,2 humbucker, 1 s-coil and 2 variation switch.thanks

Anonymous

metalica is the best band ever and i would download there music any time punk

Anonymous

scew u bitch

Anonymous

: no bad potty mouf

Anonymous

: I bought mine on ebay for 500 bucks its a 95 model

I paid 689 for mine w/ hard case from a local music store, ’97 or ’98 model. hope this helps.

Anonymous

what was it like before the electric guitar and after the electric guitar.

Anonymous

: what was it like before the electric guitar and after the electric guitar. Is ricky martin really gay?

Anonymous

: : what was it like before the electric guitar and after the electric guitar. : Is ricky martin really gay? yes

Anonymous

i know all this crap! Come to my site, mbncrew.8m.com

Anonymous

when was the electric guitar invented?

Anonymous

when was the electric guitar invented?

Anonymous

hey backstreet boys aren’t that bad, bardot isby far the worst band to ever be produced. They may only write some of their music, Bardot can’t write for crap so give them a fair go. c-ya!

Anonymous

: tell me who invented the electric guitar
      : please……

:i dont know

Anonymous

: I’m looking for a 20 to 50 watt mesa boogie combo amp. I’ve got a mark III which is great, but looking for something lighter. Any comments on DC-3, studio 22, rocket 44, etc.?

Hi,

I have owned a few Boogies including a Mark III simulclass, Mark 2B, Studio 22, Subway Blues and a Studio 22+ with EQ.
      I love the Studio 22 and Studio 50 for tone. I believe the 22+ fixed a problem the early 22’s had of a large volume difference when switching between Lead and Rhythm modes. The EQ is a big, BIG plus in my opinion!
      I also prefer the sound of the JBL E120 12" speaker over the stock factory Black Shadow (in the Studio 22+)

FWIW, YMMV.

Turbo

Anonymous

faggots faggots faggots, i would like to koRn take on the bsb, they suck

Anonymous

Fagots fagots fagots!all of the backstreet girls sing like crap.on day they will be on a plane to thier next consert, thier plane will crash and fall to the grond.a news reporter will say " We come to the spot where the backstreet boys landed and found all 5 of them. All huddlue up together,naked. will we ever know what was going on in that plane before it went down? i wonder?good day."

Anonymous

: hahahaha…..the backstreet boys have no talent….anyone can sing….if someone bangs something out on a piano over and over you could memorize it and sing it without knowing anything about music which is probally what happens…..how many of the backstreet boys songs have they actually wrote themselves?….or better yet…how many haven’t they… face it…they are sell outs….actually they have to talent to sell out…. and songwriters with even less talent are paid to pump out songs for them….its amazing what you can do with begginner knowledge of the I-IV-V progression……lol…
      : we all know MTV and the record companies created them to make money off the teenybopers they brainwash….and do you want to know why they were put together as a group…because they are young and they work out…and are attractive to young female teenagers…in other words they make MTV money, and the brainwashed little kids dont know the difference between real music and that crap…

Anonymous

After owning POD, and trying the BOSS and Korg units. I settled on the Digitech RP 2000. The control over effects is superior and the conversion is 24 bit for input and output as apposed to 24 in and 20 out on the GT-3.: I would love to hear some input put on amp modeling/effect processors. I am considering Line 6 POD, Boss GT-3, Tone Works AX1000G and Digitech RP-2000. Run the unit in to your effects return for the best sound.

: Thanks alot

Anonymous

u suck and i hate u

Anonymous

: u suck and i hate u : (rasberry) >:-P

Anonymous

les paul

Anonymous

: I just bougt this guitar and I know nothing about it.
      : I need to know what is character for this guitar, and for sound quality

Anonymous

true musicians play for the love of it. I mean who starts a band saying I’m just playin for the money.
      also people want their music to be heard I hope, why else whould they play it. I think napsters awsome.

Anonymous

: please send me the money about this book.si hablas español porfavor mandame un libro para hacer guitarras electricas al e-mail [email protected] thankyou

Anonymous

I bought mine on ebay for 500 bucks its a 95 model

Anonymous

Chad,

Please check out http://www.analogeffects.com the website
      of Melbourne Australian Analog Effects manufacturer Frostwave.

cheers

BEN

Anonymous

I desperately need Lust For Life by Iggy Pop for a Stars In Their Eyes audition for next Weds. Help!

Regards

Martin Dean

Anonymous

WHO MADE THE FIRST ELECTRIC GUITAR?
      WHAT WAS THE FIRST ELECTRIC GUITAR MADE?
      WHEN WAS THE FIRST ELECTRIC GUITAR MADE?
      WHO MADE THEELECTRIC GUITAR FAMOUS?
      CAN YOU SEND ME THE GENERAL HISTORY OF THE ELECTRIC GUITAR PLEASE?

Anonymous

my penis is too small

Anonymous

The first electric guitar was built by George Beauchamp and manufactured by Rickenbacker.It was called the Frying Pan and was actually a lap steel guitar.See my web site at: http://www.angelfire.com/music2/myguitar/ggcov.html for more details.

Jeff Maguire

Anonymous

YOU ARE A LIAR YOU MORON

Anonymous

The Backstreet Boys so do not suck, who ever said that they do have no type of music taste at all. Maybe Nsuck sux but all i know is that the Backstreet Boys do not sauck, later LOSERS!!!!! See how muck they are the best at http://www.gurlpages.com/bsbrulz4life/

Anonymous

This is a little list of the BSB stuff for sale. Write to me and I’ll send you the whole list. ***Cd-18 tracks. Backstreet Boys Unplugged and More (Live) Unknown CD, includes 18 tracks live! And cappella songs. More than 70 minute all Backstreet Boys! Note: The CD is a copy. It Includes color cover, great impression. Price: US$ 7 ***20 photo cards: 6,50×9 CMS. Price: all for $6 ***Key ring: with double color picture of BSB and Brian. Price: $3 ***A night out with the BSB, ALL ACCESS. Includes: – Authentic access pass (Germany) – Cd with 6 tracks, the best songs! – Super calendar (not actual) color with pictures and important dates for the group -Video: 75-min. lasts! 15 live songs and cappella songs! Note: this article is in perfect conditions. Special Price: $29 ***CD: Backstreet Boys- B-Rok, shaped cd. It has 3 tracks, including a radio interview to Brian.(Original shaped cd: $10) ***CD: Maxi Backstreet Boys. Includes 5 tracks: remixes, live versions & radio interviews: – Album Version (4.36) – Part II – The conversation mix (4.15) – Davidson Ospina Radio Mix (4.22) – Soul Solution Radio Mix + (3.40) – Quit Playin’ Games – Live Version (6.08) Note: The Cd is a copy. It Includes color cover, great impression. (Original cd: $12) ***Kevin’s Flag: hand-painted 70×106 CMS!! Special Price: $7 BOOKS (All of them are in perfect conditions) *BSB Unauthorized Biography. Written by Daisy May Queen. 1st. Edition, 1998, 157 pages ($9). In Spanish *Backstreet Boys Official Biography- Written by Rob McGibbon. London. 110 pages, includes great pictures from theirs homes and families. Size: 15×23,5cms. (Special price: $25). In English *Backstreet Boys, unauthorized edition. Size: 21×30 cms. 64 pages. Great pictures, great information. ($12). In Spanish *Backstreet Boys, polemical unauthorized biography. ($3). In Spanish

Anonymous

The Backstreet Boys have absolutely no talent. They’re not even a friggin band. a band PLAYS their OWN music. They can’t sing worth a crap and they dont even write their own music and it still sukz! They’ve never writen a song without the help of their writers. Oh yeah and plus Aj’s a drunk, Nick’s fat, Kevin wears skirts( what’s that about), brian looks like a monkey, and Howie…. well, you know what he’s about. THE BEATLES ROK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : Who really invented the electric guitar? leo fender

Anonymous

: U are probably referring 2 the Fender HM(Heavy Metal)
      : Strat. I own one it’s a great instrument. I have done
      : some work on mine so it’s no longer original, but much more playable. The HM series was made in the late 80’s -early 90’s. They came with a Kahler locking trem(crap) and DiMarzio pick-ups. They have a modern body style and the name Strat that looks like it was painted on the headstock. There are still quite a few floating around out there.

: Happy Hunting

i have one that is Raspberry. Has floyd rose pro locking tremelo and dimarzio humbucker in the neck position single coil in the mid and dimarzio X2-N in the bridge . Have the fender case for it and is super clean.

Anonymous

: Hey, i’ve just buy a new KORG AX1000G guitar effect. at the bottom of its pedal there’s a hole with a tiny black button inside, i wonder what is the use of that button ?
      : Please give me an answer OK
      this button is on/off switch of that pedal, and the defult is on, you can turn the pedal effect off or on by using yor foot to press the pedal with proper pressure to make that button work while playing

Anonymous

I have this machine and the on/off button on the pedal can be very useful. Another good way of turning the pedal off is to use the individual function (by holding the bank up button down until the function has changed). Remember that most Pedal effects don’t work in conjuction with modulation effects.

Anonymous

ALL BUBBLEGUM BOY?GIRL?HERMAPHRODITE WHATEVER THEY ARE GROUPS REALLY BLOW AND CAN BURN…

Anonymous

Hey. I want to buy an electric guitar and an amp. I’m only a beginner. Does anyone have an advice on what guitar to buy in the 300 dollar range and what amp. I have no idea what to do.
      Thanks!

Anonymous

: Hey. I want to buy an electric guitar and an amp. I’m only a beginner. Does anyone have an advice on what guitar to buy in the £300 range and what amp. I have no idea what to do. : Thanks!

Anonymous

i am cool

Anonymous

Kerrith,
      To answer your question, go to http://www.ultimatetone.com. They have a online copies of the manual

Anonymous

Well jeez people. I wonder who’s doing the more wineing here. Metallica, or the people who hate/love them. If Frank Sinatra was not only still alive, but had a lawyer, and picked a fight with Napster, would the loyal nation of fans split into North and South like we have with Metallica?

Anonymous

I’m not sure the worth of that instrument myself, however, I did purchase one, same year for 00.00 about 1 year ago. I believe they are fine instruments and would be interested in purchasing another if in good condition. [email protected]

Anonymous

I’m not sure the worth of that instrument myself, however, I did purchase one, same year

Anonymous

That’s the button switch. ie on/off

Anonymous

THE GREATEST… THEY FULFILL THE SCRIPTURES OF ALL GUITAR PLAYING..forget your Hendrix’s, Santana’s and clapton’s .. WISHBONE ASH are the pinicle of GREATNESS.. YOU ONLY HAVE TO HEAR A COUPLE OF SECONDS OF THE INCREDIBLE PHOENIX TO SEE THIS… I WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD SEE THIS

Anonymous

ALL OF THE FUCKING BACKSTREET BOYS MEMBERS SUCK!!!!!

ALL OF THE FUCKIN PEOPLE SPENT THERE TIME LISTNING TO THE "BACKSTREET BOYS" ARE SO DUMB…..I GUESS THEY JUST DONT HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!..LOL! SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THE "BACKSTREET BOYS" FANS THAT THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO *EMINEM* OR *DMX* AND ALL OF THE R&B + HIP HOP MUSIC ARTISTS!!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY! IF YOU AGREE WITH ME E-MAIL ME AT: [email protected]
      or
      [email protected]
      thanks have a good life and ALWAYS HATE THE backstreet boys
      i think that they are GAY :):):):) 🙂

Anonymous

The Backstreets are so talented and smart and definitely not dumb. Stop hating and get a life.

Anonymous

: : hahahaha…..the backstreet boys have no talent….anyone can sing….if someone bangs something out on a piano over and over you could memorize it and sing it without knowing anything about music which is probally what happens…..how many of the backstreet boys songs have they actually wrote themselves?….or better yet…how many haven’t they… face it…they are sell outs….actually they have to talent to sell out…. and songwriters with even less talent are paid to pump out songs for them….its amazing what you can do with begginner knowledge of the I-IV-V progression……lol…
      : : we all know MTV and the record companies created them to make money off the teenybopers they brainwash….and do you want to know why they were put together as a group…because they are young and they work out…and are attractive to young female teenagers…in other words they make MTV money, and the brainwashed little kids dont know the difference between real music and that crap…

Anonymous

Whatever

Anonymous

: hahahaha…..the backstreet boys have no talent….anyone can sing….if someone bangs something out on a piano over and over you could memorize it and sing it without knowing anything about music which is probally what happens…..how many of the backstreet boys songs have they actually wrote themselves?….or better yet…how many haven’t they… face it…they are sell outs….actually they have to talent to sell out…. and songwriters with even less talent are paid to pump out songs for them….its amazing what you can do with begginner knowledge of the I-IV-V progression……lol…
      : we all know MTV and the record companies created them to make money off the teenybopers they brainwash….and do you want to know why they were put together as a group…because they are young and they work out…and are attractive to young female teenagers…in other words they make MTV money, and the brainwashed little kids dont know the difference between real music and that crap…

Anonymous

BSB is a bunch of fags I mean there all ways together and not getting none thety gotta be getting summ from somewhere each other duh!!!!!!!!!1 peace G unit

Anonymous

Can somebody help me?, I recently bought an AX1000g, and i´m fine with the distortion and other stuffs, but the clean sucks, i can´t make a nice clean, I´ve tried with he acoustic effect, but the EQ doesn´t help me, a little bit of chorus too, but in my Amp ( Peavey Express 112), the clean saturates, and sound really bad, in fact I get my amp to the top of his capability, I know is not an JCM800, but with my other effect ( Zoom Fire 7010), it sounds great with the cleans, what can I do, could you help me, guitar partner, please?

Anonymous

Can somebody help me?, I recently bought an AX1000g, and i´m fine with the distortion and other stuffs, but the clean sucks, i can´t make a nice clean, I´ve tried with he acoustic effect, but the EQ doesn´t help me, a little bit of chorus too, but in my Amp ( Peavey Express 112), the clean saturates, and sound really bad, in fact I get my amp to the top of his capability, I know is not an JCM800, but with my other effect ( Zoom Fire 7010), it sounds great with the cleans, what can I do, could you help me, guitar partner, please?

Anonymous

Dear friend,
      I have your korg ax1000g proccesor, but I only got manual on German language.
      I don’t know German, so I will appriciate very much if you will send me ENGLISH MANUAL for this beauty processor.

Looking forward,
      tu hear news from you

Kiza

Anonymous

manual of Korg AX1000G in English : http://www.korg.com/downloads/pdf/AX1000G_OM.pdf

Anonymous

Hello guitar player 🙂 to find the english manual just go to http://www.korg.com then click on search and write ax1000g… in the ax1000g page click on download and you will find the pdf manual in english 🙂 i hope it will answer your question… by the way… im seeking for some patches for the ax1000g can you share some with me???? it can be good idea… i you want e-mail me at [email protected] bye see ya!! Sébastien

Anonymous

i need the pedal for the ADA MP-1. if anyone can help me out, i would appreciate it.

Anonymous

I am looking for a mini disk that has the internet capabilities, recording and playing. I am looking for something that is also moderately priced.

Anonymous

I have a jedson telecaster copy!!
      Why?

Anonymous

: : Does anyone have a 1974 Jedson Les Paul copy Guitar? : I have a jedson telecaster copy!! : Why? ive got a black les paul copy great guitar

Anonymous

It was Les Paul the jazz musician who first invented the solid body electric guitar, with his ‘Log’. This was a block of pine with some pickups attached, a gibson neck, and some Epiphone guitar sides stuck on for aesthetic reasons. He invented this in around 1939. He took it to Gibson, and they laughed at him. Then Leo Fender had huge commercial success with his ‘Broadcaster’ (Later Telecaster), and Gibson got in contact with Les to look at his log again. He helped design the Gibson Les Paul model, which was released in 1952.

There you go!!

Anonymous

I beliieve it is b to b, that is the way my Yairi YB1 came, altough I think some people tune it in c.
      -Peter.

Anonymous

It’s written made in USA on it. It looks not like a fake..

: What you’re describing wasn’t "limited edition" in the sense of being special, they were only limited because hardly anyone bought them! They were made in Japan in the late 1980’s.

Anonymous

i think it is so bull shit about this napster thing and i think metalica is doing the right thing. its like ok you want to barow my music then do i get to barrow your can.
      go metalica

Anonymous

: Should I get a POD or a GT-3?
      : I have a USA handmade B.C. Rich with DiMarzio pickups, a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier (head + 4×12), play Death Metal. I would use it (the POD or GT-3) for live performances, rehearsals, recording, headphone play, but mainly gigs and rehearsals. I know the POD is best with headphones… THANKS

i own both and the gt3 is a better workhorse for stage than the pod

Anonymous

theres a few of us..
      any boss gt-3 patches on ya ??

Anonymous

Michael Jordan

Anonymous

Who invented the guitar and when??

Anonymous

No doubt about it the Call of Ktulu is really a hard group of chords. Everything else is easy especially the so called hard one solo thats easy u just play it fast

Anonymous

What u can do is buy a cheap amp…one would be a Johnson AXL-30, though a better one is fine.
      Then, as for the guitar, u can get a cheap one, hop it up with Humbuckers or if not, adjust the Single coil pickups till they are about .75cm from the pickup
      All u need now is to plug in and turn on the overdriver.
      As for buying, I think you might want to try getting one of the Paks…check out the site

Anonymous

Even if it’s not about money it shouldn’t be about Napster. Napster is just a middle man it is the MP3 software that allows the music to be transfered. If Metalica did their homework they would realize they are after the wrong guy. Don’t kill the messenger.

Anonymous

AFTER READING THE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE, I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW ODD IT IS TO ME, THAT JUST BECAUSE METALICA IS AGAINST NAPSTER, ALL OF THE SUDDEN THEIR MUSIC SUCKS! I ENJOY THEIR MUSIC, AND I ALSO ENJOY NAPSTER. ALL I KEEP HEARING IS HOW THEY SUCK AND THEIR MUSIC IS "SHIT", STICK TO THE FACTS GUYS, YES I AGREE THEY ARE GREEDY BUT THEY ARE STILL PRETTY GOOD SONG WRITERS. TRY TO KEEP THE COMMENTS POINTED AT THE PROBLEM AT HAND, BY THE WAY DON’T WORRY LIKE YOU ALL SAID THEY CAN’T STOP NAPSTER!

Anonymous

Metalica fucken rule! and napster can kiss my sweet ass.

Anonymous

are jedsons any good? i’ve got one, but have no idea whether or not it’s a good guitar!

Anonymous

Hey What’s up listen I Know how that goes needing gear that you cant afford I think that those guys that
      replied and told you to get a job are jerks!! anyway I’m saving up to get a new guitar (an IBANEZ GSA60JB Jewel Blue S Body HSS)
      and I have two dod effects that I need to sell an envelope filter (very cool autowah for guitar or bass) and a grunge metal distortion
      (this is a great distortion pedal with a pretty good range) N E ways E-mail me to talk price (I’d like to get about 60 for the envelope filter
      and 35-40 for my distortion but I can go down some)

Anonymous

I just bought myself a Mesa/Boogie Studio .22 + and it’s a great amp. I’ve only had it a couple of days now but it’s really good. It’s 50 watts and a lot lighter than the Mark series amps, but still very loud. Generally I’ve found playing with Boogie amps apart from the rectifier series that it takes a fair bit of fiddling to get a good sound, but with this one it’s hard to get a bad sound.

I basically got it for use with my Marshall JMP-1 (I’d love a Tri-Axis, but they are rather more expensive) and rack effects, so in that context I wouldn’t use the lead sound much, but from what I’ve seen I could definitely make good use of it by itself because it has a nice all around sound.

Mine has the EQ and Reverb, and I’d say they are pretty good things to have.

Anonymous

Me Daniel Stein in 1929!

Anonymous

: : Anyone know where to download gt3 user patches
      : : thanks.
      also;lany tips to get a better sound through a marshall vs100r with a gt3 and stusio les paul?

Anonymous

Anabel
      I’ll try this in spanish…
      necesitas obtener una jazzmaster antigua. Tengo un 1964 y es perfecto para mi. Es verdad que fenders nuevas no son como la fenders antiguas. Las materias son mierdas. Yo pague sobre 110 dolares de EE UU para mi guitarra,pero, estaba en mal condicion y reparelo. Tengo sobre 450 dolares en mi guitarra en total. Espero puedes usar este informacion. Lo siento para mi grammatica mala…
      -Steve

Anonymous

: can you help me with gt-3 patches?
      : iam looking for carlos santana,corazon espinado ecc

Anonymous

: I would love to hear some input put on amp modeling/effect processors. I am considering Line 6 POD, Boss GT-3, Tone Works AX1000G and Digitech RP-2000. I play a Amer Std Strat and a Les Paul through a Fender Ultimate Chorus amp and every music style under the sun.

For my money, I would narrow the list to the GT-3 or the POD. The digitech has some cool
      features, but most of the effects are cheesy sounding. The GT-3 has the same effects as
      the majority of the BOSS digital stomp boxes. Plus, it’s a 24-bit unit.

Really, the POD is a recording tool, and not really meant for use in a live setting. It’s meant
      to replace your amp and DI boxes but retain some color brought to the gtr sound resulting
      from the interaction of amps and mics. I have strong opinions about amp modelling,
      but that’s another topic. 😉

The GT-3 has a nice interface and good flexibility. To say it’s a cheap unit is an uneducated
      knock. Roland pioneered the modelling technology, and anyone who can tell the difference
      between the POD models and the Roland COSM library is just expressing a product bias.

Try’em out side by side. I would base a decision on the functionality of the unit and the interface.

Good luck!

Anonymous

: I would love to hear some input put on amp modeling/effect processors. I am considering Line 6 POD, Boss GT-3, Tone Works AX1000G and Digitech RP-2000. I play a Amer Std Strat and a Les Paul through a Fender Ultimate Chorus amp and every music style under the sun.

well…
      at the beginning i hate my decision buying ax1000g, but after i took sometime to find out what’s in it, i discover that it has good sounds.
      among others, ax1000g is one of a good effect.

Anonymous

I am looking for anyone who might have a tab version of "Jungle Love" by Steve Miller. I understand it is in an alternate tuning but he is not using a capo. Anyone know it? Any knowledge would be GREATLY apreciated!

Anonymous

I bought a used Jedson Les Paul copy some twenty years ago. How can you tell which year it’s from?

Anonymous

: : Does anyone have a 1974 Jedson Les Paul copy Guitar? Can anyone give me some info on Jedson guitars.I have just been given one as a gift and would like to know a bit more about them.

Anonymous

: Anyone know where to download gt3 user patches
      : thanks.

Anonymous

: What kind of bridge is in Jackson’s PS4??? Actually i know
      : what brige it has, but does bridge tighten strings too or
      : does it works just the samw way that stratocaster’s bridge?

Hello the bridge is a fully floating floyd rose lisensed locking tremolo. this means you clip the ball ends off and the strings lock into the bridge. I recently bought this guitar and it kicks ass.

Anonymous

you guys are truly the best and we are looking forward to your next albumn
      beth wants to marry you howie she’s 27 years old.

Anonymous

THE BACKSTREET BOYS SUCK BIG ASS!!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HARD HEADED SKULLS!!!!!!

Anonymous

I have a AX1000g whit an MOS Amplifier that I design and made. It sound great (best than some valvules).
      The Ax1000g is great, it has lot of good sounds and is very good to direct , and is more cheaper than digitech. (the sound is like digitech but the korg don’t have spdif and midi connectors). The wha is a vox wha , is very simple, i prefer the crybaby (it’s alog)
      Korg is a good option

Anonymous

Sperzels have staggered posts so that you don’t need string trees. The posts for the higher strings should be shorter; arrange them that way. BTW, I still use string trees.

Anonymous

yes I have..cream and in good cond. make us an offer

Anonymous

I have acquired this guitar from my brother. It was not talked about in your history of Mossman guitars. Could you give me some information on this guitar? It is in excellent condition with what I believe is the original case. I would like to know the original price and what I might be able to get for it now. It has the stars on the fretboard and the Alamo at the top of the neck and says TEXAS 1836 star1986, it has an electric pick-up in it.??? Was this standard for this guitar? I would appreciate any information you could give me. I enjoyed reading the history of Mossman, please keep the web site updated thank you. Sincerely
      Reggie Holland

Greenville, Texas

Anonymous

FUKE You
      FUKE
      You

Anonymous

: I think the guitar work from this band is the most influential in the past 20 years!!!!!
      : Everyone is talking about Carlos Santana, but if it wasn’t for Rob Thomas carrying this guy, he’d be nowhere!!!

Anonymous

hohohohoho!

: Got your attention didn’t I?

Anonymous

I’d tell you to fix your musical taste but obviously if you like the backdoor boys you must not have any.

Anonymous

: : Was wondering if anyone has used this program. I want to start doing some recording at home, but have no experience and this looked fairly easy to start with.

: This program is cool. I plug my guitar right into the soundcard, and it doesn’t sound bad. Iam thinking of getting a midi-interface,to plug in through that, but I’m not sure how it would work. It is about at the same quality as a low cost tape recorder

Anonymous

: Of all the music on Napster Metalica would be the last band I would download. They couldn’t pay me to listen to there music. Maybe if they stayed home and practiced instead of wineing (yes that’s a play on words} they could play real music
      Metallica sucks! Bullshit, it’s not about money! It’s all about money, or they wouldn’t even be interested in what napster was doing. People have been copying albums, tapes, and CD’s from friends, as long as there has been a medium for doing so. Napster just increases the number of ‘friends’ available to trade songs with.
      Quit crying ya fuckin’ losers(metallica), and get a clue. All the bitchin’ in the world will not stop this activity from taking place. Besides, the sound quality of the downloads is not that great. Anyone who actually likes that shit(metallica), is going to buy the CD anyway. Anyone who makes the mistake of downloading that crap, probably wouldn’t have spent hard earned cash on it anyway. They probably only wanted one or two songs, God only knows why!

Anonymous

dude, don’t be so lazy, look up all the tab sites you can find and try to find it. just look for the tab, i have it but i won’t give it to you, it’s for your own good. find all the cool tab sites online and bookmark them so that for anyother song you want to figure out, you’ll have a whole list of tab sites to look off of, there are a lot of cool tab sites, dont’ be lazy, go!!
      now!! don’t be so damn lazy, practice you’re research skills, it’ll be worth it, i’m telling you this for your own good. and the slide work on that song is awesome, learn it! it’s not complicated

Anonymous

haha, you’re f**ken genius, i like that thing about the karma, "karma, karma, karma, karma, karma cameleon."
      dude, i’m bored,s hit
      this is to the other guy, not the one who responded

Anonymous

Don’t play classical guitar.But heard a Goya in favorite store,close up.Amazing tone!!!

Anonymous

I don’t play a lot of acoustic guitar.But DiaDarrio(?)
      best in the business.

Anonymous

Excuse Me, but aren’t we supposed to be adding tips and questions to this great site, not garbage on how to sucker money. my thoughts are…find some sucka that gives a sh*t!

Anonymous

Probably won’t help you in the video department,but can
      give you interesting listening advice.Guys like Joe Perry,Eddie Hazel, and the fat guy from Molly Hatchet
      (Oh yeah) Duane Roland were masters of phrasing.They could take five notes in one position and milk it to death with minimal repetition.You might want to try this approach.Also, different picking combinations, slurs ,double stops , dagging pinky,and cross-string jumping can help.Rolling up and down (vertically)using 3rds and paralell 4ths is quite effective when using pentatonic or major modes.Arpeggios are crucial in phasing.SUGGESTED:Eddie Hazel(Funkadelic)Red Hot Mama,
      Get off your ass and Jam,Physical Love.Joe Perry ,Walk this way,Little Woman??Rythym and timing is important when telling your story.
      Hope this helps

Anonymous

Guitar necks get larger as you move towards the upper
      registers to facilitate fingering of high notes.More frets are Squeezed in to allow more tonal options at these high registers.Widening at the lower neck gives you more room to work with when playing tiny frets.
      Hope I helped you.

Anonymous

This could the amps distortion setting not sheiled or broken.Maybe guitar’s not sheilded or grounded properly.

Anonymous

Yes.Wiring pick-ups is usually pretty easy.Make sure you leave enough pick-up wire if need to make a correction.Most pickup companies include a wiring diagram with the unit.Be careful of the coils(the copper wire around the pick-up bobbin).They are as delicate as hairs,if you dent one of them your pickup can be ruined.Save your old pick-ups.You might want to try installing them yourself and save money,it can be a good experience.
      My opinion:Lead position Seymore Duncan SH-5.Ceramic magnet,not as much output as someother brands(14.5 ohms).But when cranked she really screams.Good tone.
      Good Luck to you.

Anonymous

Wish you luck on your venture.I can give you a few tips
      on some aspects of pedalship.
      1.Store pedals in sandwich-bags when not in use.Dirt,oxidation and moisture are deadly enemies of stomp-boxes.They have carbon and aluminum components.
      2.Speciliize in fixing old analog delays.The delay rate and feedback rates tend to go bad(VOLTAGE ??)Most people are unwilling to part with these lovley gadgets.
      3.If you get any old Mutrons(2’s or 3’s)or something like that take them apart and study the various components.(New Mutrons can’t get as wild as old ones)
      4.Everyone’s looking for certain modifications on they’re pedals.Some may be easy others may not.
      Hope I was helpful to you.

Anonymous

Learn them all!! Back in 1987 I sat down and tried to learn the guitar solo from REELING IN THE YEARS(Steely
      Dan)but couldn’t.After about five days of toil I finally got it.If you only learn Minor Scales you’ll be missing half of what you’ll need to know as a guitar
      player

Anonymous

Sloppy players like Jimmy Page have "not-so-good" picking technique.They’re up-stroke is usually kind of weak and don’t articulate notes very well.So when making fast runs then tend to trip-up or miss notes.A good up-stroke is important if you’re going to play fast(i.e.Steve Morse,Tommy Bolin,Al Dimeola).
      Also these guys tend to get alot of ringing from notes(strings)they aren’t actually playing(left-hand positioning).But I love Led Zep and have much respect for Mr.Beck

Anonymous

HA,HA,HA

Anonymous

1.What kind of music you’d like to play.
      2.Get a decent axe.Not too expensive(50-50),feels good in your hands!!!
      3.Get a teacher,someone you feel comfortable with and who is knowlegable.People who have teachers progress faster than people who don’t.
      4.Practice ,practice,practice.Minimum 2hours day or ten hours weekly.
      5.Learn to play rythym guitar as well as lead.Chords dictate almost everything in music.

Anonymous

I know for sure that Jimi Hendrix used 12 guage strings.This was definatly part of his powerful sound..
      and a set of large,strong hands.

Anonymous

My experience has taught me a couple of things about pedals.Most important,keep your pedals clean!!Wrap them
      up in sandwich bags when you’re not using them.Dirt,
      oxidation and moistier are deadly enemies of guitar pedals.Remember,lots of these parts are made of carbon,
      metal and plastic.

Anonymous

I can think of some, but if you allow me to give you an advice : even original Metallica materials don’t tell you exactly what riffs they play.OK they are good, but not gods.Just relax, and you’ll see it all comes from within.
      Bye
      Marius

Anonymous

Isn’t that the new song by the Black Crowes?

: Anyone got the correct chords for Stairway To Heaven?

Anonymous

hahahaha…..the backstreet boys have no talent….anyone can sing….if someone bangs something out on a piano over and over you could memorize it and sing it without knowing anything about music which is probally what happens…..how many of the backstreet boys songs have they actually wrote themselves?….or better yet…how many haven’t they… face it…they are sell outs….actually they have to talent to sell out…. and songwriters with even less talent are paid to pump out songs for them….its amazing what you can do with begginner knowledge of the I-IV-V progression……lol…
      we all know MTV and the record companies created them to make money off the teenybopers they brainwash….and do you want to know why they were put together as a group…because they are young and they work out…and are attractive to young female teenagers…in other words they make MTV money, and the brainwashed little kids dont know the difference between real music and that crap…

Anonymous

im gonna say one thing and im only gonna say it once. the back street boys suck. that is all. if anyone disagrees they can screw off.

Anonymous

:if you don’t call that music then what do you call music.and have you even heard half of there songs’ i bet not. don’t start up an argument if you don’t even know what the heck you’re going on about.if you foul mouthes haven’t noticed you’d probably get kids aged from 8 and up reading your rubbish. from me.

Anonymous

those back street boys suck so bad but i can admit nick’s little brother is soooooooooo hott.nick and aaron have way dif vioses.aaron has such an amazing voise.and that stupid nick boy sounds so horible.and there sis lc is so cool.i fill sorry for her.

Anonymous

I’m sorry but all you suck for having no life instead to bash other singing groups. My God, do you have that much hatred in you that you can only consume happiness by putting down other people who seem to look happier and have much more success than you? Everyone has their own taste in music, who says your music ‘iz the shite’? Your music can be garbage trash just as much as the Backstreet Boys, O-Town, NSync, or Britney Spears. Why don’t you guys GROW UP and learn to RESPECT others in the way your mothers should have taught you.

Anonymous

at least they aren’t nsync. and at least none of them are dating britney spears. thats about all that’s going for them….

Anonymous

I think they’re really talented. How many of u can do amazing choreographed moves while singing (and well) in harmony with 4 other people? I’m a musician; I play guitar, violin/fiddle, piano, accordian, bass clarinet and many more awesome intsruments, and I still luv BSB. They have a lot of vocal talent and dancing talent. Any way, Suck it up.

Anonymous

i agree with slipknotchicky, they arnt that bad, they have more talent then the other boybands.personally its not really my taste in music, but that doesnt mean i shud go and curse them, coz they r equally as talented,id rather listen 2 metal, rock, and punk tho

Anonymous

I work in a store that handles Takamine, Taylor, Fender, Gibson, Guild and many others. I have found that for high-end guitars such as your Tak LTD 1999, that Elixir strings work, sound, and feel the best as well as last the longest

Anonymous

Go to http://www.halleonard.com They have Book/CD combinations that cover lots of theory. One is called Modes for the Lead Guitarist and it is excellent. Cherry Lane also publishes good materials, as well as Alfred Publishing. I can’t believe you can’t find materials. I buy most of this at Mars Music stores (www.marsmusic.com I think) they would fill an order too, I think. Good Luck

Anonymous

If you are a visual learner, and want the best video tapes, go to http://www.metalmethod.com. They are very clear and well-organized, and cover everything you need to know to learn to play very well. You can also read comments on their message board.

Anonymous

You can also remove every-other string and play it as a six-string.

Anonymous

Look at the sample and phrase feature in the AX1000G
      manual. No danger in pressing the switch…..

Berti

: : Hey, i’ve just buy a new KORG AX1000G guitar effect. at the bottom of its pedal there’s a hole with a tiny black button inside, i wonder what is the use of that button ?
      : : Please give me an answer OK ?

Anonymous

metallica is not suing fans, they suing napster for doing what they did. they had no right to distribut songs like that, and i see metallica’s point. and i think true musicians fans will never say sell out becoz true enthusiast just looks at music and enjoys it as whole, but not as sell out band, and cheap guitar licks, becoz its not true, i agree not all metallic asongs are great but they had soem masterpieces such as nothing else matters and call of ktulu which i love.

Anonymous

: What kind of bridge is in Jackson’s PS4??? Actually i know
      : what brige it has, but does bridge tighten strings too or
      : does it works just the samw way that stratocaster’s bridge?

-i have jackson of same model, its slightly different from fender, because it tightens the string and u can tune it on the bridge without untightening lock

Anonymous

There’s no way it would fit because of where the knobs are… I have both the Special II and a Standard Les Paul… I totally sanded down my Special II, repainted it, got new pickups… now it doesnt suck as much as it did
      : I was wondering if a standard les paul pickguard would fit on an epiphone special II. If not, then is there any where I can buy a specially made pickguard??? Thanks for your time.

Anonymous

The Squire Stagemaster is a really cool guitar i got that sounds like that, except mine is a new model, so it probably isn’t what you’re talking about
      : Do you know anything about Fender Start (A kind of limmited eddition)? It is a fender for sure. But not a stratocaster. Its shape is modernized and it’s got floydrose tremolo sysytem on it. How much is that guitar? Does Fender produce it still?

Anonymous

: Well, I reckon it was Townshend.

well… I wish they’d give them to me instead of breaking them, but I liked Hendrix

Anonymous

Can I tune her G string?
      : : I’m looking for TAB for Britney Spears. This is the most hardcore guitar I’ve heard in years!

: Yeah, I wouldn’t mind tabbing her myself!
      : (Whoops – I did it again!)

Anonymous

britney spears is an ugly bitch and i don’t think u’d find much guitar on her songs any way

Anonymous

: hmm, guitar sex ? i have thoughts on it, only loose sluts can do it, believe me, theres a lot of frets and a lot of shrp edges to cover, and sometimes it sucks trying to jam it all up there!!

I’ve heard of guitar sex. That’s why I bashed my Telecaster…damn thing was looking at my girlfriend’s big tits.

Anonymous

: Climb on my Scrotum and your feed back problem is solved because I give the reach around!

: :
      : : i need to eliminate my feed back problem please help

RE: well the best way to eliminate feedback is to go get a noisegate i prefer a rocktron HUSH it works really well, or get a Boss Noise surpresser\ gate

Anonymous

Sorry, meant to put this in my first post.

Pod is made for recording. And it sounds bad live (imo). However it rocks for DAW recording as there are no mics to mess with and you will never afford the amps it models to check and see if they sound the same so they sound the same.

Anonymous

Lenny Kravits used amp farm (akin to pod) for his last album.. sounded pretty real to me..

Filter used a pod on last album.

Anonymous

Don’t you know that nothing is wrong in the wacky world of music if it souds good well thn go for it. I use two cppos to get different sounds. Another trick is to cut out the rubber from the cappo to allow you to play different arrangements.

Anonymous

right at ya what do you play and don’t say guitar

Anonymous

Check out this link to find out why schemes such as this DON’T WORK. http://www.hbba.org/reports/Scams/16.htm
      After reading this anyone who participates in such a scheme DESERVES to lose BIG!!
      Regards,
      Rev

Anonymous

Thanks for the help,
      ryan

: Does anyone know how to install a piezo pickup in an acoustic guitar without a traditional soundhole such as an Ovation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      : Thanks.

Anonymous

Hey Tiff. My guitar wants you !! All 13 of them !!!

Anonymous

Acoustic pick-ups that mount in the soundhole amplify your guitar in much the same way as a single coil pick-up from an electric does. Thus, giving you a very electric sound verses an acoustic sound. If you want more of an acoustic sound and want an easy do-it-yourself installation I would recommend a Barcus Berry insider pick-up.The challenge to beginners is drilling out the endpin for the jack. http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com

Anonymous

The book I would recommend would vary based on your ability as a builder, whether or not you are starting with bare wood or assembling a kit. But check out Stewart MacDonalds supply of books, at http://www.stewmac.com/04books.htm.
      More questions, check out my site and email me.
      http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com

Anonymous

…Mi ingles es malo porque no soy una puta guiri como tu follaburras de mierda,mi pregunta hera seria si no me argumentas la respuesta que te den por culo cerdo machista…

Anonymous

to answer your question on chords for a 12 string; you play the chords just like you do on a 6 string.The only differance between the two is on the 12 string the smaller string preceeding the regular strings are just at a different octave or(pitch) good luck.tim

Anonymous

ouch, high e-string!
      lol

Anonymous

ouch but lol

Anonymous

: I agree that the riffs are pretty staight forward, but I’m more referring to speed. It’s like your picking hand has just engaged in a marathon/sprint when you finish some of Metallica’s songs.
      : The hardest EVH riff: tapping intro lick in Mean Streets and first part of Eruption.
      Good EVH picks. I get what you are saying. A lot of the old stuff has that. I think of Four Horseman, of my best example

Anonymous

I assume you dont want a bridge pick up that installs under the saddle, then drill holes in your guitar ? Dean Markley makes a reusuable "stick on" acoustic pick up that uses an adheisive to stick the pick up on the bridge. I use one for my classical because the sound hole is smaller and the traditional sound hole pick ups are too big.(and I don’t want to drill into my guitar) They sound pretty good if you don’t get too close to your amp. I think its the "Artist" model

Anonymous

THIS IS A GUITAR DISCUSSION BULLITIN BOARD, NOT A SCAM BOARD!!!:

Anonymous

hmm, guitar sex ? i have thoughts on it, only loose sluts can do it, believe me, theres a lot of frets and a lot of shrp edges to cover, and sometimes it sucks trying to jam it all up there!! just take it from a chic, im in love w/ my Ibanez soundgear 3000 dx, and it is just humnly impossibe, but all relationships dont have to be sexual do thaey?!?!? lol

Anonymous

Are you people simple? You have to take the top strap holder off the body, and use that part, or the bottom part where Hendrix attached his strap holder. I’ve been trying to get my girlfriend to use my bass for over a year now. She keeps saying she’s ‘not in the right mood.’ It’s got a perfect little thing on the bottom, just the right shape and size to play the G (if you catch my drift). : hmm, guitar sex ? i have thoughts on it, only loose sluts can do it, believe me, theres a lot of frets and a lot of shrp edges to cover, and sometimes it sucks trying to jam it all up there!! just take it from a chic, im in love w/ my Ibanez soundgear 3000 dx, and it is just humnly impossibe, but all relationships dont have to be sexual do thaey?!?!? lol

Anonymous

: : Fender Acoustasonic SFX or Peavey Ecoustic 112 – Pros & Cons of both. Which is the better acoustic amp. Need opinions from experenced players.

depends on the desired use, for home use the fender will sound fuller cause of stereo surround feild this amp produces, for live though stereo amps get lost as well as the sfx is made to be put in a corner, how often can this be obtained on a stage? my pick is the peavey also for live sound men dont usally run in stereo so none of the bennefits apply, my hint is save some money and buy the peavey.

Anonymous

: Anybody know if the stock pickups in Standard Stratocasters (Mexican made) are Tex-Mex pickups? The stock ones sound louder, beefier and fatter than other strat pickups and that is how the Tex-Mex pickups are described by Fender. I know they are ceramic magnet, not alnico’s like the vintage. Eric
      no, the standard strat(mexican) are different, the tex mex are wound with a bit more strands of wire, yet the idea behind an overwound pickup does not always mean it will sound thicker, in fact ive found the weaker pickups dont tend to distort as easy, so there for more of the actual tone of the pickup comes through, distortion effects the loudest frequencies of the pickup first, so there for the highs usally get it first, the lows last, hint (thicker)!

Anonymous

: Know where I can learn Doors songs?

You might like this page:
      https://www.guitarsite.com/doors.htm

Anonymous

:!

Anonymous

haha!!

Anonymous

Got your attention didn’t I?

Anonymous

Guitar Grimiore- Scales and Modes

Anonymous

I bought and Ovation Balladeer #1712 a few years ago from a friend
      for 95 CANADIAN dollars. I do not know anything about the wood it uses,
      the machine heads, EQ etc. The finish is black and it plays and sounds great.
      I am trying to find out its worth to sell it as I don’t play it enough
      to warrant the guitar. It comes with an Ovation stamped case as well. If anyone
      is interested in it OR has any spec. info. on it then please respond to my above
      email address thank you.

Drew

Anonymous

Well, I think a lot of effects processors are only as good as what you put into them. Didn’t
      Steve Vai make extensive use of the Digitech 2101 for a lot of his stuff? I’ve got two, and there’s
      a lot to be said about the programmability…but I’m getting a little off topic.

I personally like the POD. You don’t get the natural amp feedback like you’d have with a big
      amp, but you DO have an awful lot of different sounds to play with at the touch of a button. I’m
      picky as hell about my sound and I can find interesting things to do with most of the amp models
      on POD, but the effects are pretty much worthless to me since you can only change one parameter.
      I use the POD as a preamp and do effects with other units. The POD can be a bit noisy at times,
      which on the factory settings are masked by the noise gate except you get that unnatural sound
      on the tail end of notes that I hate. For the flexibility it gives me, I can live with it for now, though,

I’ve heard the Johnson amp modeller, and I don’t like it as much as POD. Digitech has a horrid
      history of bad sounding preamps (2101, 2112, 2120), but they switched over to digital modelling
      on the RP2000, so maybe they’ve gotten better. I actually like Digitech boxes for effects for the
      most part since they usually give you a lot of control over the various parameters so I can tune
      it just right. Their reverbs suck, though…get a Lexicon if you want nice ones.

I guess my ultimate recommendation would be dependant on what your needs are. If you only
      want a certain sound and have tolerant neighbors, then get the amp that makes that sound. If
      you want a lot of variety and/or need to play with headphones when you get a song idea at 3
      in the morning then you can’t beat the POD in my opinion.

Scott

Anonymous

I agree that the riffs are pretty staight forward, but I’m more referring to speed. It’s like your picking hand has just engaged in a marathon/sprint when you finish some of Metallica’s songs.
      The hardest EVH riff: tapping intro lick in Mean Streets and first part of Eruption.

Anonymous

…i thinking to by a Fender Jazzmaster, but most customers say to my that fender don’t make a good guitar for years, mad materials, circuits, bridges, bad to play for long time and bad to repair.Is really serious pay so much money for a guitar of low cost?, what is a pay, the guitar or the trademark..?

Anonymous

10 out of 10.

Anonymous

I am sick of saying this over and over but its the truth, many of these things aren’t worth the time of day. Of all of them, the only with worthy effects is the POD. Yet if you get the floorboard, the final cost could cost over 00. I reccomend to anybody, to avoid these things at all costs. They are synthethic, the PREAMPS ARE WEAK!!!, and the effects suck. Buy some good stomp boxes, and you will be set. Why do you need modeling effects? You already have the real thing. You have the Fender amp which is very good, a Strat, and a Les Paul, you already have, what they are failing misruble to duplicate. If you were to actually buy one, stay away from the Digitech, they sound like shit, the pedals aren’t sturdy, and they just suck. The Boss’s effects really stink, but I heard the distortions are decent. The Korg, is ok, not to great, but not bad. The Line6 is the winner, but as I said for all the money you are spending, you might as well get the real effects, to go along with your real guitar setup. Just think of it this way, no pros actually use these things, but they do use the real pedals, so take that.

Anonymous

of course AX1000g..you’ll get the rare effect..the vintages sounding..in one the most strong packaging of all time.my band palying new skool of metal..but the korg can represent the sound..crunchy. Buy this baby,you’ll never regret to have this amazing piece of art,before they gone for good.oh…vist my band site..then upload some song to hear what AX1000 can deliver. http://www.ragadub-star.com after all..only stupid people saying that that single effect unbeat?…how stupid !!!!..suck my ass. with multieffect you can change several radical effect..with just a single stomp..how nice is that?..very nice off course.

Anonymous

Yeah but most pros have a lot of money to find the sound they like. These effects units give you a chance to try out different things for little cost.

Anonymous

: I’m curious to know what Metallica riffs you find challenging or in your mind, impossible to play. I had trouble with Puppets at first. Battery is fast and also the part in the intro to Blackened where you jump to first position from seventh position.
      I don’t think they have any complicated riffs really. Some of the solos are hard to remember, and hard to keep time, like puppets. A matter a fact most of their stuff is easy to learn. They are not complicated writers, they are straight ahead. I really have a harder time, trying to get a an old Jazz piece right, than a Metallica song. If you have a grasp of playing, metallica is quite easy to get a hang of. I still give the guys credit, for remembering some of this stuff, and playing it on a regular basis, but if you know how to play, and you had an audition for Metallica in two months, I bet you could sound good for the audition. Yet it is hard to get their sound, and the small things of their music. I think a better question, is pick the hardest EVH riff, now that is a tough question

Anonymous

The best thing to do if you are looking for that kind of sound is to go strictly Marshall amps. They make a valvestate line that is lower end. I currently have very expensive setups and have went through loads of gear. Primarily I went back and forth between Mesa Boogies and Marshalls. I recommend that as soon as you can save the money, buy a pro-grade Marshall setup. Probably one of their stereo 100w power amps (around 100) to start your collection with. Then get the JMP pre amp (something Marshall). When you run a killer effects processor like a Lexicon or Eventide, you will want stereo at that time. A Marshall head is great (I have a JCM 900), but not stereo.

So, in the meantime, stick with the valvestate combo amp, and for guitars in that price range, spend a little more than 50 and get a used high-end jackson with a floyd rose tremolo. I play Jackson USA Custom guitars (like the RR-1 and SL1’s) and believe me, they are worth the money. It is kind of funny, but actually the more you spend on your equipment (up to a certain point), the better you will sound and more fluid the guitar necks will be. I am an Eddie Van Halen style type of player, and live in 80’s rock! hehe. This works best for me, and especially well for those vintage sounds like Hendrix, Floyd, Cream, you name it. Those guys all played Marshalls!

Anonymous

I’m starting up a new site, and i really need guitarists help. I need some tabs, so if ur a bassist, or a guitarist, email me at [email protected] with any tabs you might have…please?!

Anonymous

Know where I can learn Doors songs?

Anonymous

I just bought my daughter a Dean Acoustic/Elect. Very nice for the price and she’s fallen in love with it. Which means she’s practicing more. I bought from guitarexpress.com 50.

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to install a piezo pickup in an acoustic guitar without a traditional soundhole such as an Ovation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks.

Anonymous

1st of all, your little idea IS a SCAM!!! Second of all, this site is for guitar discussion, not for begging for money, go work for it, and shut up. Your Karma has been torn in two and you will die a slow painful death.

Anonymous

I’m curious to know what Metallica riffs you find challenging or in your mind, impossible to play. I had trouble with Puppets at first. Battery is fast and also the part in the intro to Blackened where you jump to first position from seventh position.

Anonymous

I am glad to hear that you made money out of it. But be carefull. There was a similar sceme in South Africa, here they called a piramis sceme. This is exactly what it is, the higher up in the piramid you are, the more money you make, but the lower you are the better your chance to lose.
      Good luch

Anonymous

Discover Your Discomfort!
      or

Why Are So Many Guitarists Masochists?
      by Jamey Andreas (www.guitarprinciples.com)

Okay, I’m going to explain some powerful things for the practicing
      guitarist
      who wants to see RESULTS from their practice. In other words, the
      guitarist
      who wants to do what I call CORRECT PRACTICE.

Have you ever had trouble playing something on the guitar? Have you
      ever seen
      or heard someone play something, tried to do it yourself, maybe
      practiced it
      for a long time, and ended up with only frustration and bad feelings
      about
      yourself as a player? Be honest now. I’ve been playing for 30 years,
      and I
      have never met a player, including myself, who could honestly answer no
      to
      that question.

There are a few things that are always true when we are unable to play
      something we want to play on the guitar.
      One of the things that you will always find, if you look for it, is
      what
      Arron Shearer called, in his first book, uncontrolled muscle tension.
      Many,
      many players have in fact commented on this fact, mainly because this
      fact
      becomes obvious to anyone who plays for awhile, pays attention, and
      starts to
      discover the path to gaining increasing ability on the guitar. Many
      people
      mention it. The problem is they never tell you what to do about it!

Oh sure, you’ll hear people say "play S-L-O-W-LY", or "RELAX"! I
      asked,
      ordered, screamed, and pleaded with students to do that for probably 20
      years, before I realized that almost no one was listening to me, or
      maybe
      they didn’t believe me, or maybe they thought I was kidding (well,
      his face
      is turning purple, but, nah, I don’t think he’s serious)!

No, it seems most people would rather try to play that bar chord or
      that
      scale with their shoulders tensed up to their ears, their pinky tensed
      up and
      pulled 2 inches from the neck as they dislocate their shoulder trying
      to get
      it to it’s note on time, practice and play that way day in and day
      out, and
      then wonder why they find that scale hard to play, that it breaks down
      at a
      certain speed. Or maybe they wonder why they have a pain here or there.
      Hell,
      they may be really persistent and keep at it till they qualify for this
      new
      disease I’m always reading about, Repetitive Strain Injury.

I got a new student about a year ago, we’ll call him Tom. Now Tom had
      been
      teaching himself for a few years, is very musical, very intelligent,
      and
      managed to learn fingerstyle guitar well enough to attempt some rather
      challenging pieces, including some classical repertoire. In fact, he
      would
      play for friends and often impress them.
      However, it was also true that he knew he never played anywhere near
      his best
      in these circumstances, and the piece would often break down somewhere.
      It
      was also true that he had a growing pain in his left shoulder when he
      practiced.

Tom has two very important qualities that a player must have in order
      to
      overcome problems, and make what I call Vertical Growth. Those two
      things are
      Desire, and Honesty.

Tom doesn’t have the pain in his shoulder anymore, and his playing is
      getting
      better and better. This is because he has learned a few things. He has
      learned about the incredible state of muscular relaxation that a player
      must
      have as they play. He has learned how difficult it is to actually make
      sure
      you have that relaxation as you play. He has learned about Sympathetic
      Tension, how every time you use one muscle, others become tense also,
      and how
      if you are not aware of it, and allow it to be there, it becomes locked
      in to
      the muscles through the power of Muscle Memory.

Tom is also learning, over time, that by always making the effort to
      focus
      his attention on this muscle tension, he can always eliminate some part
      of
      it, and by consistently doing this in practice, things begin to feel
      easier
      and easier, because he was really fighting his own muscle tension,
      which made
      it feel so hard.

Tom inspired me to invent a phrase, something for him to always keep in
      mind
      when he practices. In fact, I told him to do what I do. Write it out on
      a
      sign and keep it somewhere in front of him as he practices. On the
      music
      stand or taped to the wall like I do. The phrase is "DISCOVER YOUR
      DISCOMFORT". Pay attention, notice what happens in the body as you
      play. How
      does it feel. Good players are not experiencing that discomfort when
      they do
      the thing you struggle to do. If they had to struggle they wouldn’t
      be good
      players!

Now as usually happens, I began to use the phrase myself, and began to
      discover new levels of my own discomfort. And I began to see my playing
      improve, I mean fundamentally improve. You see, there is no end to this
      process.

Why do so many of us allow such discomfort when we practice and play?
      There
      are many reasons, I’ll go in to them at another time. What I want to
      do now
      is give you some ways of discovering your own discomfort, and begin to
      minimize it.
      Â
      Hold the guitar as comfortable as you can.

Allow your left arm to hand limp at your side.

Place your right hand fingers on the strings, keeping them very loose
      and
      relaxed. If you use a pick, float the pick in between two strings and
      keep it
      there.

Focus your attention on your shoulders, as you raise your left hand
      slowly.
      Raise it straight up without extending it, and place all your fingers
      on the
      sixth string, around the tenth fret. Keep them on the string so
      lightly, you
      don’t even press the string down. (Not easy at first)!

Do you feel anything in your right shoulder as you do this? Do you feel
      any
      tightness come in to the pick hand, perhaps you are gripping the pick
      tighter, or tensing your wrist? Be honest now.
      Â
      Keeping your left hand fingers on the string lightly, begin to move
      your hand
      down toward the first fret. You must do this VERY SLOWLY. Notice what
      happens
      throughout your body. As I have had students do this, I have seen
      everything
      from tense ankles or belly, to practically falling off the chair!

Â I hope I have provided a starting point for further investigations
      and
      insights for you. Take anything you find hard to do, stop yourself in
      the
      middle of it, and check out what is happening in your body. You will be
      amazed.

For more information on how to develop these insights, visit
      http://www.guitarprinciples.com. Good Luck!

Copyright 1999 by Jamey Andreas. All Rights Reserved.

Anonymous

the allman brothers broke there guitars the best

Anonymous

GET 0,000 WITH ONLY 6 BUCKS!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!
      Original post: GET 0,000 WITH ONLY 6 BUCKS!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and
      came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
      CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of .00 plus stamps! So
      I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us I was
      curious and kept reading. It said that if you send .00 to each of
      the 6 names and addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands
      in a very short period of time. You then place your own name and address
      at the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article to at least 300
      newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and that’s quite a
      large market pool). No catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a
      measly ,
      I had three questions that needed to be answered before I could
      get involved in this sort of thing.

1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?
      I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would
      actually make any CASH but he said it WAS
      LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain
      letter but the details of the system (SEE
      BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business.

2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them:
      1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
      (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This
      clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.

3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of
      getting A LOT of CASH … a much better chance than buying a lottery
      ticket!!!
      So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY .92 … six .00
      bills and six 32 cent postage stamps … and boy am I glad I did!!!
      Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
      it would end soon and didn’t give it another thought. But the CASH continued
      coming in. In my first week I made between 0 to 0.
      By the end of the second week I had a made a total of ,000.00. In the
      third week I had over 0,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my
      fourth week and I have made a total of just over 2,000 and it’s still
      coming in …..
      It’s certainly worth .00 and 6 stamps !!!
      Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
      information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
      directions
      exactly, that you will start making more CASH than you thought possible by
      doing
      something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it
      out or download
      it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH come in! It’s easy.
      It’s legal.
      And, your investment is only .00 (Plus postage)
      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
      and it is virtually no risk – it really works!!!! If all of the following
      instructions are adhered to,
      you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
      Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and 0,000 or more can be yours in
      20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
      integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
      carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail
      Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible,
      it’s
      a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
      corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the CASH
      made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made
      from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
      Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
      piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US .00
      bills
      and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the
      bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Place one
      paper in each
      of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
      each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
      and a .00 bill. What you are doing

is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a
      legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little
      skeptical
      and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
      checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
      confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
      addresses:

#1)Kris Kringle
      3842 SW Coquina Cove Way #204
      Palm City FL 34990

#2)D. Durante
      PO Box 124
      Sandy Hook CT 06482

#3)S. Dasher
      144 N. Erwin St. Apt. #203
      Cartersville GA 30120

#4)J. Tippetts
      1116 N. Tennessee St. Apt. #143
      Cartersville GA 30120

#5)R.Begg
      2208 addington st.
      Montreal pq, H4A-3G5
      Canada

#6)F.Dubré
      Norrbaecksgatan 34
      216 24 Malmoe
      SWEDEN

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
      other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
      becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
      to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 300
      newsgroups.
      (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 300, but
      remember, the more you post, the more CASH you make! This is perfectly
      legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
      lottery laws.
      Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need CASH, you can
      use
      it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
      because
      of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to the
      directions. Look at it this way. If you are a person of integrity, the
      program will continue
      and the CASH that so many others have received will come your way.
      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on
      a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES
      that you are
      truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the
      bill in dark paper to reduce
      the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
      carefully followed,
      six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
      with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
      when your name reaches
      the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of CASH in CASH!!! What an
      opportunity for only .00 (.00 for each of the first six people listed
      above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you’re in business!

—DIRECTIONS —– FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
      your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select ‘copy’ from the edit
      menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer’s memory.

Step 2) Open a blank ‘notepad’ file and place your cursor at the top of the
      blank page. From the ‘edit’ menu select ‘paste’. This will paste a copy of
      the letter into notepad so that you can
      add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
      postings in different settings, you’ll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
      newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
      by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
      menu.
      Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
      scroll
      through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message
      button.
      You’re done with your first one! Congratulations…THAT’S IT! All you have
      to do
      is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
      it, it will
      take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE !!

BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300**

That’s it! You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within days!
      You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
      you will receive.
      If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
      postman will
      deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a very low example). So
      then I made .00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 7
      persons who just sent me .00 make the MINIMUM 300 postings, each with my
      name at #5 and only 7 persons respond to each of the 7
      original 7, that is another 9.00 for me, now those 49 each make 300
      MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies each, I will bring in an
      additional 43.00! Now, those 343 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM
      300 with my name at #3 and only receive 7 replies each, I will make an
      additional 401.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 2401
      persons post a MINIMUM 300 letters with my name at #2 and they each only
      receive 7 replies, that just made me 6,807.00!!!
      Those 16807 persons will all deliver
      this message to 300 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 7 persons per
      300 Newsgroups react I will
      receive 17,649.00! With an original investment of only .00! And some
      stamps. AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
      latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another .00 to names on the
      list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The
      thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the
      world are joining the internet and
      reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
      .00 and see if it really
      works?? I think so…

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
      CASH? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
      new honest users and new
      honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
      willing to give it a try?
      Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of
      those joining the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.
      ** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages with
      your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the people
      already
      on the list, you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked
      to knew someone who did that and he only made about 50.00, and that’s
      after seven or eight weeks! Then he sent the 6 .00 bills, people added him
      to their lists,
      and in 4-5 weeks he had over 0k. This is the fairest and most honest way I
      have ever seen to share the
      wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also may
      want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH. Make sure you print
      this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of
      everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to
      make sure everyone is playing
      fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don’t need to cheat the
      basic idea to make the CASH!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and
      reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH. Please
      remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once again…
      "People have asked me if this is really legal. Well, it is! You are using
      the Internet to advertise your business. What is that business? You are
      creating a mailing list of people who are interested in home based computer
      and online business and methods of generating income at home. Remember,
      people send you a small fee to be added to your mailing list. It is legal.
      what will
      you do with your list of thousands of names?

That’s up to you." So, build your mailing list, keep good accounts, declare
      the income and pay your taxes. By doing this you prove your business
      intentions. Keep an
      eye on the newsgroups and when the cash has stopped coming (that means your
      name is no
      longer on the list), you just take the latest posting at the newsgroups,
      send another .00 to the
      names stated on the list, make your corrections (put your name at #6) and
      start posting again.

NOTES:
      *1. In some countries, the export of the country’s exchange is illegal. But
      you can get the license to do this from the post office, explaining the
      above
      statements (that you have an online business, etc. You may have to pay an
      extra tax, but that’s OK, the amount of the incoming CASH is HUGE! And as I
      said, a few countries have that restriction .

*2. You may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH. (Or
      Database or Spreadsheet software.)

*3. If you’re really not sure or still think this can’t be for real, please
      print a copy of this article and give it to someone who really needs
      the CASH, and see what happens.

*4. You will start getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it depends.

***ALSO REMEMBER***
      SEND YOUR OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST,
      EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S.
      WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
      2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!2468809!!
      GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous

Does anyone know how much does the GT-3 cost in Canada ?
      or how much does it cost in the USA ?
      please email me…

Anonymous

I am looking for anyone who might have a tab version of "Jungle Love" by Steve Miller. I understand it is in an alternate tuning but he is not using a capo. Anyone know it? Thanks, Pete.

Anonymous

I would love to hear some input put on amp modeling/effect processors. I am considering Line 6 POD, Boss GT-3, Tone Works AX1000G and Digitech RP-2000. I play a Amer Std Strat and a Les Paul through a Fender Ultimate Chorus amp and every music style under the sun.

Thanks alot

Anonymous

: what is feedback and reverb and how do you get it ?
      Its easy to get feedback, get a distortion pedal, and turn the drive, and the treble on your eq up, and you will get feedback. Now reverb, is much different. Reverb, in other words is echo. Its not quite delay, because it doesn’t bounce your notes, but it just gives the sensation of talking in a big room, or another big space. You could get reverb in rack form "Nanoverb", or you could get it in pedal form, the Boss Rv/3, is good, but if you have a smaller budget the Danelectro Corn beef reverb is good.

Anonymous

: can you help me with gt-3 patches?
      : iam looking for metallica kirk wah pedal or james distortion.
      I doubt that you will find those components on a effects processor. See the signal is being blocked by all of those effects, and the preamp, so you don’t get a full feel of an effect. You are talking about trying to get a sound of Crybaby, and a Mesa Boogie amp. I think there was a similar question on this topic on the message board. Sorry to sidetrack, but its the truth

Anonymous

I need help finding patches on the yamaha DG stomp preamp…im looking for metallica,slipknot,fear factory, and AC/DC….

Anonymous

Can somone help me find patches for the yamaha DG stop preamp!!!…im looking for patches liek AC/DC,metallica, fear factory, and slipknot…

Anonymous

can you help me with gt-3 patches?
      iam looking for metallica kirk wah pedal or james distortion.

Anonymous

: I love lullabies, bur for some reason tabs on lullabies seems to be non existint. Does anyone have some tabs on lullabies. I would be very grateful.
      : Tks
      : Robbie

I Robbie… I have written the Tab out for The Afro Cuban Lullaby

Anonymous

: : I love lullabies, bur for some reason tabs on lullabies seems to be non existint. Does anyone have some tabs on lullabies. I would be very grateful. : : Tks : : Robbie : I Robbie… I have written the Tab out for The Afro Cuban Lullaby Try http://www.cwo.com/~jhindman/realm/classica.htm I found one there regards James

Anonymous

what is feedback and reverb and how do you get it ?

Anonymous

I would like to thank everyone who took time to reply to my questions for my school project about the guitar. It must have taken some of you ages. You may be pleased to know that since I last wrote I passed my Grade I exam, with distinction, and I got an A+ for my project.

Thank you again, it was so unexpected and "cool" of you all to have replied.

Matthew Archer (England)

Anonymous

My vote goes to Rickenbacker. I believe they had the patents for the first electric guitar pickup. They were originally either fitted to their own lapsteel guitars (nicknamed frying-pan) or retro-fitted into pre-made steel string Spanish guitars.

Anonymous

: Do you know anything about Fender Start (A kind of limmited eddition)? It is a fender for sure. But not a stratocaster. Its shape is modernized and it’s got floydrose tremolo sysytem on it. How much is that guitar? Does Fender produce it still?

What you’re describing wasn’t "limited edition" in the sense of being special, they were only limited because hardly anyone bought them! They were made in Japan in the late 1980’s.

Anonymous

: Anybody know if the stock pickups in Standard Stratocasters (Mexican made) are Tex-Mex pickups? The stock ones sound louder, beefier and fatter than other strat pickups and that is how the Tex-Mex pickups are described by Fender. I know they are ceramic magnet, not alnico’s like the vintage. Eric
      No… the Standard Strat pickups are manufactured in the mexican plant. The Tex-Mex is a specialty replacement pickup which Fender uses in only a few of their higher-end guitars. For info on just about any Fender question you might have, chek out http://www.fenderforum.com

Anonymous

: I’m looking for TAB for Britney Spears. This is the most hardcore guitar I’ve heard in years!

I’m sure a lot of internet searches are done which combine the words "Britney Spears" and "hardcore", but I don’t think any of them have to do with guitar!!

Anonymous

: First off don’t buy anything except a fender strat. If you can’t afford a U.S.A. model get a mexican one. Don’t buy a squire anything!!! You can get a used mex for about 00-300. DON’T CHEAP OUT!!! Your first amp can be just about anything but again you eventually want to move to a tube amp. Preferably Fender. A fender champ is a good starting amp. Finally buy one of those zoom effect boxes and take some lessons. Did you hear me? I said take some lessons. One more time…repeat after me…take some lessons. You’ll never regret it. And finally finally…practice till your room mates want you out and your breathing through your eyes…rock on young soldier!

Flix’s last post is right: don’t be so obsessed by the name on the headstock; go into music stores (maybe even take along a friend who can play), and try out what’s in your price range. The advantage to buying a guitar with a recognized brand name like Fender (and this includes Squier, which can be very good guitars!) is that if you decide to sell it, you’ll get a better resale than on a no-name guitar.

Anonymous

any one that has a boss me-30 or a boss gt-3 that they want to sell please e-mail me!

Anonymous

The masters of Blues, B.B. King and Eric Clapton have the #3 position on the Billboard 200 charts. This is the first week for the Recording to be on the Charts. To enter the Billboard Charts at the #3 position is unheard of and proves what a tremendous CD the Two Great Blues Players have Recorded.

I’m sure that B.B. King was one of Eric Clapton’s great inspiration when he first started playing Guitar. What a thrill it must be for Eric Clapton to have Recorded with this Great Master of the Blues. B.B. King has been an inspiration to many young Guitarists who love the Blues. Eric Clapton has been one of those Musicians who have inspired so many young Guitarist. These Two inspirational Guitarists Together have Recorded a CD that is must listening for those who love the Blues.

Have you heard this great Recording by the two Blues Masters?

Do you have the New CD by these great guitarists?

B.B. King & Eric Clapton: Riding With The King

Robert Lee Johnson
      The Guitar Man

http://www.mp3.com/theguitarman

Anonymous

: Waterford..

Anonymous

How To View .tab and .crd files?

This popular thread has been given its own page : How To View .tab and .crd files?

Anonymous

effect pedal hum

This popular thread has been given its own page : effect pedal hum

Anonymous

well?
      : )

Anonymous

well?
      : )

Anonymous

Raven Guitars, RST and RMS 1000

This popular thread has been given its own page : Raven Guitars, RST and RMS 1000

Anonymous

I’m from Birmingham, England thats close isn’t it ?

Later

Ben

Anonymous

I suggest that you should read a column named "how to buy an e-guitar" at "www.guitar.com".
      I think that it’s made by an real professional(s).

Anonymous

Yairi AR-355?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yairi AR-355?

Anonymous

: Anyone got the correct chords for Stairway To Heaven?

NOPE NEVER HEARD OF IT

Anonymous

: First off don’t buy anything except a fender strat. If you can’t afford a U.S.A. model get a mexican one. Don’t buy a squire anything!!! You can get a used mex for about 00-300. DON’T CHEAP OUT!!! Your first amp can be just about anything but again you eventually want to move to a tube amp. Preferably Fender. A fender champ is a good starting amp. Finally buy one of those zoom effect boxes and take some lessons. Did you hear me? I said take some lessons. One more time…repeat after me…take some lessons. You’ll never regret it. And finally finally…practice till your room mates want you out and your breathing through your eyes…rock on young soldier!

First off K is talking absolute bullshit,"don’t get anything but a Fender what shit!!!
      Fenders are great I’ve got 4 Fender guitars,–a P bass a Strat and a Jaguar a Tele as well as 2 Fender amps, a Vibrolux and a Twin.
      As well as that I’ve got 2 Marshalls a Peavy a Gibson amp as well as a couple of other brands.
      Also 2 Gibsons a Hamer a Guild an Ibanez acoustic a Cort steel acoustic. a Ricky a Danelectro an Aria strat ‘1962 and I love and use everyone of them.
      Of course you don’t need that much gear but to say that a Fender is the only guitar worth having is shit!!!!
      It depends on what you want to play and what style you are into.
      Shop around play a lot of axes and when you find the right one you will know! But please don’t be influenced by what’s written on the headstock.
      He is right about valves though, if you can afford a valve amp go that way and don’t be influenced by the number of watts.
      A big 100 watt stack might be impressive but you are restricted to playing very loud,. They don’t sound very good unless they are turned right up.
      Go for a low wattage say 15 then you’ll get nice tone at sane levels but still have enough grunt to play small gigs if you need.
      A good valve amp which leaves the 15 watt fenders for dead is the Gibson GA15 they are cheaper and more versatile.

Anonymous

YES!

Anonymous

: I don’t know how to play an acoustic and my dad has a twelve string and I haven’t the slightest

The chords are exactly the same on a 12 string as a 6 string guitar.

The extra strings all just the same note or octaves Depending on which
      strings you add and how you tune them.

I hope this helps,
      Jason.

Anonymous

HUH?????????….SMACK IN DA HEAD!!!!!!!!….LOL

Anonymous

I don’t know how to play an acoustic and my dad has a twelve string and I haven’t the slightest

Anonymous

if so , e-mail me!

Anonymous

Hey is any of u good at getting chords from songs by jus listening.
      Well obviously some of u are.. So could someone PLEASE do me a favour and tell me the chords to a song called "Stan" by Eminem
      if uv’e never heard it download it from napster the full song is six minutes but u would only need about 2 minutes of it.
      The guitar is in the background and sounds easy enough but i cant do it!
      It’s a mad song if anyone wants to download it all.
      Thanks!

Anonymous

i dont have one of those pedals, but i had this little personal organizer, and if u pressed a similar sort of button, it re-set. so dont get curious and poke it! i honestly have no idea about that pedal, but i’ve made the same mistake before. anyone know for sure?

Anonymous

: Hey, i’ve just buy a new KORG AX1000G guitar effect. at the bottom of its pedal there’s a hole with a tiny black button inside, i wonder what is the use of that button ?
      : Please give me an answer OK ?

Anonymous

Can anybody please help with differint strumming patterns. I realise that I will develop my own patters as I become a better player, but for now I need some help.
      Tks
      Robbie

Anonymous

First off don’t buy anything except a fender strat. If you can’t afford a U.S.A. model get a mexican one. Don’t buy a squire anything!!! You can get a used mex for about 00-300. DON’T CHEAP OUT!!! Your first amp can be just about anything but again you eventually want to move to a tube amp. Preferably Fender. A fender champ is a good starting amp. Finally buy one of those zoom effect boxes and take some lessons. Did you hear me? I said take some lessons. One more time…repeat after me…take some lessons. You’ll never regret it. And finally finally…practice till your room mates want you out and your breathing through your eyes…rock on young soldier!

Anonymous

Deffinatly Kurt Cobain. No doubt, he is the god

Anonymous

hi, i’m totally new to guitars, but i LOVE music.
      can someone point to some things to look for when buying a electric guitars? and the amps and other things that i need?
      also, could anyone tell me HOW to get started?? what to do?? some books that you may suggested etc..?

i’m totally new to music instruments @@
      please help me ^^

Anonymous

hi im new to music and guitars but me and my friends are thinking of starting a band weve rote a few songs and i want to know how to get started! plz help

Anonymous

I’ve seen it. Another Mossman picture is at http://www.shsu.edu/~rtf_wdn/guitar.htm

Anonymous

Does anyone have a 1974 Jedson Les Paul copy Guitar?

Anonymous

i still own my first guitar, namely a jedson acoustic bought brand new in 1973. it still has the best action that i have ever experienced, although it could do with a little refurbishment.

Anonymous

Hey, i’ve just buy a new KORG AX1000G guitar effect. at the bottom of its pedal there’s a hole with a tiny black button inside, i wonder what is the use of that button ?
      Please give me an answer OK ?

Anonymous

Does anybody know of any good books with different scales transcribed into all the positions? I can find nothing. Getting deaparate.

Anonymous

: I’m looking for some cool analog effects pedals. Doesn’t have to be vintage, but not Boss (or stuff like it) unless someone knows where I can find a whammy wah

Chad, if you’re any good at electronics – there’s a heap of classic pedals to be made from schematics. Check out here
      http://www.firebottle.com/ampage/bbs/stompbox/
      Heaps of info can be had

Pete

Anonymous

: I’m looking for TAB for Britney Spears. This is the most hardcore guitar I’ve heard in years!

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind tabbing her myself!
      (Whoops – I did it again!)

Anonymous

: need tab for boys are back in town

Gaj,

Check out OLGA http://www.olga.net. It’s there as well as a few other Lizzy songs

Pete

Anonymous

: Well, I reckon it was Townshend.

Yeah, I’d have to go with townsend, pretty much the original and the best – it makes me cringe what those poor guitars went through.
      Although Hendrix setting fire to the strat and busting it up was pretty good as well

Anonymous

Check out Mossman Guitars web site at http://mossman-guitars.com.

Anonymous

You can solo tab into my back-Door!

Anonymous

I own a 61 B-25 – 12 string Gibson. I have seen similar models go for 00 – 1,000. Best to take it to a reputable store and get more info. I don’t know the difference between my B-25 & the B-45.

Anonymous

I recently saw one in a swedish store. They listed it for 840 EUR.

Anonymous

I usually recomend a "Samick" acoustic for a first guitar. You can probably pick one up for under 00.
      Yamaha is a good way to go, but maybe a little more $. She’s 13 and doesn’t want an electric ??

Anonymous

Anyone have extremely accurate tabs or chords for some Doors songs.I really need the solo for L.A. Women.

Anonymous

: Anyone have extremely accurate tabs or chords for some Doors songs.I really need the solo for L.A. Women.

Anonymous

Fender Prosonic and Tone Master Amps

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender Prosonic and Tone Master Amps

Anonymous

: Anyone looking for a good instructional vid…Check out hardcore volume 1.

Anonymous

how do order that hardcore volume 1 video!!

Anonymous

maybe im better at guitar than i think … i can play puppets and blackened no problem. by the way, thats when metallica was good, after justice for all, they out!! they stink now. cheers

Anonymous

I am wondering if I should buy a Marshall plexiglass reissue, does anyone own them? What is it like? I myself own a jcm 900 now

Anonymous

Hello Forumites.

I’ve recently completed a couple of new guitar instrumentals which are available for download on my website at http://www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

Please come along and have a listen.

Regards

Ben Jackson
      http://www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

Anonymous

need tab for boys are back in town

Anonymous

hi greg i have used your site before and think it is great but i cant seem to get connected to it lately.i desperately need the tab to boys are back in town. thanx

Anonymous

I love lullabies, bur for some reason tabs on lullabies seems to be non existint. Does anyone have some tabs on lullabies. I would be very grateful.
      Tks
      Robbie

Anonymous

Hi i am willing to swap any instructional vids,books,cassettes,Jam Tacks of any guitar related styles.

Anonymous

I just picked up a set of sperzel tuners for my strat. These have adjustable post height capability, but no instructions as to how one would go about changing them. Out of the box they are not the same height! Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Anonymous

I just bought a glx 150T second hand because it was cheap and from a friend but haven’t had the chance to crank it up in practice yet. What are everyones thoughts on the amp, especially the distortion. Oh… and i use a 4×10 quad and a 1×15 box together, do you think the sound will hold up when cranked (its a solid state)

Anonymous

You cant beat pete

Anonymous

Silvertone 1951 guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Silvertone 1951 guitar

Anonymous

: I live in england and am interested in buying a multi tracker and before I
      : part with my had earned cash would love to hear any recomendations!!!!
      : p.s. great site!!!!!!!

Matt, I am using a Fostex FD8, with a 250 mb Zipdrive. I run it through an ART Tube dual preamp and an Alesis RA100 power amp to drive a set of Alesis Monitor One monitors. I have been real satisfied with this setup. For the money, this is a good starter and it is expandable. The unit gives you good sound and a lot of flexibility for the price.

Anonymous

: : I RECENTLY PURCHASED A "TAKAMINE" LIMITED EDITION 1999
      : : ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR. I’VE TRIED D"ADARRIO LIGHT
      : : AND MEDIUMS STRINGS ON IT. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE OWN
      : : ONE AND WHAT WORKED BEST FOR YOU. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE
      : : BLUEGRASS STRINGS ? THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES !!

: A the Gibson acoutic strings are great. I used to use 10-46 gauge, now I use the 12-52 set. Remember to use acoustic strings on this thing

I have the same guitar. I have used Adamas Lights and Adamas Mediums. The lights are better for finger picking. The mediums are better for heavy strumming, ala Jethro Tull, though the guitar is better amplified than not, and best if miked through a preamp.

Anonymous

in need of the tabs for the song Eric clapton did for the movie phenomenom- "change the world".
      would be much appreiciated.

Anonymous

How do I transfer music from my record turntable to my G4 desktop using Ultra recorder. I read in the February edition of Mac World that it was possible using a software called Ultra Recorder.

Anonymous

I’m looking for TAB for Britney Spears. This is the most hardcore guitar I’ve heard in years!

Anonymous

what planet did you fall from

Anonymous

If possible, could someone email me what an Ibanez S540 ltd (or 540S ltd) is worth? I need it ASAP, I really appreciate it!!

Anonymous

: I want to play the bass so bad.But don’t know how. I would like to know if you can give me any info on books or videos on lesson.
      : Informations on software that provides clear lessosns,
      : Techniques, fingering guides, and tips. Shareware or
      : Freeware is best but if someone cal strongly reommend
      : Something else I’m game.
      : Help.
      : Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous

Metallica is one of the best bands ever. They’re not even suing their fans, they’re suing Napster because they aid in the distribution of copyrighted music. Their true fans already have their albums anyway. It’s not b/c of money either. They’re loaded with money. It’s a matter of principle. They have the means to go after Napster whereas some new bands that only have one hit don’t have that luxury. They’re trying to help out those that aren’t so big. and they only want the copyrighted music taken off. They don’t care about the trading of bootlegs. I may not agree with the suing of Napster but getting mp3’s and burning them on a CD is the same as going to the store and stealing the CD. Long live Metallica.

Anonymous

Hey man i totally agree, its about time someone said some more shit like that, Metallica are lookin out for the little bands out there and i KNOW how hard it is to get a record deal. Good argument, but still, you try songs on napster then buy the cd anyway, so i dont really see there argument. cheers

Anonymous

Who really invented the electric guitar?

Anonymous

who invented the first electric guitar

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar? Well it all started back in the 1920’s when them hommies was amplifying there guitars. Even Les Paul was going crazy. He actualy used a railroad tie for a solid body. This is all true . 🙂

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar? Well it all started back in the 1920’s when them hommies was amplifying there guitars. Even Les Paul was going crazy. He actualy used a railroad tie for a solid body. This is all true . 🙂

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : Who really invented the electric guitar? Yo mama

Anonymous

I am doing a research paper on electric guitars and I do not know much about them.If you could e-mail me at the above address about history of this instrument. Your help will be greatly helpful. I would need to know how the instrument works in terms of the sound,pitch,harmonics,and resonance the instrument produces. Also I need to know how the electric guitar is played.I need this information as fast at all possible. This paper is due April 12,2002. If you know anything about what I need help on please e-mail me @ [email protected] ! Thank you for your time and help!

Anonymous

I am doing a paper on the history of amplified music, and its affect upon the music industry. I am looking for information on both the history of the electric guitar and on the history of amps. Please send anything resonable and useful to [email protected]. It would be greatly appreciated Matt the tele hoe

Anonymous

: Who invented the electric guitar and why?

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar? : The History of the electric guitar.

Anonymous

how was the music industry effected by fenders electric guitar.

Anonymous

can yuo tell me what is the cronologicaaly order of this guitars?: gibson 535 – fender stratocaster – gibson 175 – ibanez – fender telecaster

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar?……i did…

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar? The first person to put a string above a pickup and to make an actual noise was Thaddius Cahill, around the year 1900.

Anonymous

: Who really invented the electric guitar? tell me who invented the electric guitar please……

Anonymous

: : Who really invented the electric guitar? : tell me who invented the electric guitar : please…… Leo Fender invented the electric guitar.

Anonymous

I need a wiring schematic for a vintage Marshall 8×10
      cabinet. Anyone got one or know of where I can get one?

Anonymous

: I need a wiring schematic for a vintage Marshall 8×10 : cabinet. Anyone got one or know of where I can get one? yes, the wiring is the same as a 4×12 series/parallel x2 this gives 8 ohms. (dumbass)

Anonymous

: I need a wiring schematic for a Marshall 8240 Valvestate. Anyone got one or know of where I can get one?

Anonymous

Blackmore is THE man!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: Was wondering if anyone has used this program. I want to start doing some recording at home, but have no experience and this looked fairly easy to start with.

This program is cool. I plug my guitar right into the soundcard, and it doesn’t sound bad. Iam thinking of getting a midi-interface,to plug in through that, but I’m not sure how it would work. It is about at the same quality as a low cost tape recorder

Anonymous

Check out the WholeNote guitarsite, go to http://www.wholenote.com and click on lessons. There
      are hundreds posted in many styles, all free, all tab and with sound clips where you control
      the tempo. Be sure and see my lessons in the Flamenco category,
      Jim in Canada

: I play at playing the guitar. I would like some
      : informations on software that provides clear lessosns,
      : techniques, fingering guides, and tips. Shareware or
      : freeware is best but if someone cal strongly reommend
      : something else I’m game.
      : Help.
      : Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous

I need an owners manual [or a copy] to an
      ADA MP-1.

Anonymous

Could someone explain to me how to transpose chords? Also, know any good sites on songwriting?
      If you could e-mail me I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

Anonymous

A song is constructed from a scale and said to be in that key. A song written with a C scale is said to be in the key of C. Lets say you have a song you wish to transpose from C to G and your progression looks like this: C Am F G C Am G C Knowing the the C scale looks like this: C D E F G A B C And the G scale looks like this: G A B C D E F# G we will replace each letter from the old key with one that corresponds with it from the new key. C is the first letter of the C scale so replace it with the first letter of the G scale (G). A is the sixth letter of the C scale so replace it with the sixth (E) from the G scale. F is the fourth letter of the C scale so replace it with the fourth (C). And so on… Keep major chords major, minor chords minor, 7th chords 7th… Transposed, it will look like: G Em C D G Em D G Here are the major scales to get you started. If you plan on writing music, you’ll find it useful to memorize these and learn how chords are derived from each scale. It will help you understand why certain chords sound good together and others don’t. (b will denote flat) B C# D# E F# G# A# B 5 sharps E F# G# A B C# D# E 4 sharps A B C# D E F# G# A 3 sharps D E F# G A B C# D 2 sharps G A B C D E F# G 1 sharps C D E F G A B C F G A Bb C D E F 1 flats Bb C D Eb F G A Bb 2 flats Eb F G Ab Bb C D Eb 3 flats Ab Bb C Db Eb F G Ab 4 flats Db Eb F Gb Ab Bb C Db 5 flats Here are some pages on songwriting I’ve found worth recommending: http://www.lyricalline.com http://www.craftofsongwriting.com http://www.lyricist.com

Anonymous

cool tell me about it

Anonymous

I play at playing the guitar. I would like some
      informations on software that provides clear lessosns,
      techniques, fingering guides, and tips. Shareware or
      freeware is best but if someone cal strongly reommend
      something else I’m game.
      Help.
      Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous

Greetings from Malaysia. I love this site. I just wondering are there any classical guitar players visit this site as I am.

Anonymous

here i am : Greetings from Malaysia. I love this site. I just wondering are there any classical guitar players visit this site as I am.

Anonymous

: Greetings from Malaysia. I love this site. I just wondering are there any classical guitar players visit this site as I am. Of course, there are at least a handful of them. Although I don’t play the classical type, I surmise there are bright sparks here. A majority of them just do not have the opportunity to get themselves exposed.

Anonymous

I’m looking for some cool analog effects pedals. Doesn’t have to be vintage, but not Boss (or stuff like it) unless someone knows where I can find a whammy wah

Anonymous

I love my Ibanez "performance," lots of guitar for your money. 50 will get you all the same quality you’d pay a lot more for in a bigger name.

Anonymous

:Is this book "The Correct Way in Practicing Guitar" available already in the Philippines?

Anonymous

: : Can you show me some tips how to play guitar just a simple one

Anonymous

: If anyone is looking for an easy fingerstyle solo they
      : should go here http://www.mp3.com/jimgraham and check
      : out "An Gorta Mor". The text has directions to an online
      : lesson showing how to play this haunting Celtic style tune.
      : Jim in Canada

Anonymous

Gary Moore

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gary Moore

Anonymous

There is not a more underrated guitarist in our business than Andy Powell leader and spearhead of the progressive rock group Wishbone Ash.After 30 years of great music Andy still has Wishbone rocking with a new lineup.Wishbone Ash is somewhat well known for their two lead guitar attack all thin lizzy and the allmans,but more importantly Im addressing Andys technically faultless and very tasty chop.with a solid blues background his emotional phrasing even supercedes Carlos Santana.I highly recommend any of their fone recordings especially the live one
      Bob Stockdale Shirley NY

Anonymous

What makes a guitarist so special? Andy Powell does have his own distinctive sound (check out the Matamp/Boogie sound from the mid-seventies, together with his very own Gibson flying Vee). Like Hank B. Marvin always hitting the right note. Very, very underrated.

Anonymous

Hi, i have an Ibanez metal charger, pedal to sell
      50$

Anonymous

anyone have any input on this guitar,thinking of buying one.

Anonymous

Hi guys,
      my band is looking for a guitarist. We are a Christian SKA band located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Looking for somebody in the highschool/college range. If you are interseted or know somebody who might be please E-mail me (I probably wont check back at this page): [email protected]
      Thanks all
      JOhn

Anonymous

Metallica is awesome. How would you like it someone stole something from you? This is about principle…has nothing to do with money. Metallica probably have more money than they know what to do with. PRACTICE?????? Metallica’s musicianship is phenomenal….James’ classical compositions, the arranging, the tightness of the group. You trying playing the intro to Master of Puppets or Blackened and keep up with James and Kirk. Now tell me they haven’t practiced.

Anonymous

I own a Marshall 4101 combo. I need to change the preamp tubes, but they’re hidden inside a sort of armor casing. How do I remove this casing to gain access to the tube?

Anonymous

Was wondering if anyone has used this program. I want to start doing some recording at home, but have no experience and this looked fairly easy to start with.

Anonymous

You must be kidding…
      Go pick a job and earn some money to buy stuff!
      And call me back when you recorded your CD with your effects.
      REAL BIG LOUD LAUGH!!!!

Anonymous

Anyone got the correct chords for Stairway To Heaven?

Anonymous

I live in england and am interested in buying a multi tracker and before I
      part with my had earned cash would love to hear any recomendations!!!!
      p.s. great site!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I had this guitar since i was 14 I am now 50 and would like to know the worth of this guitar great shape

Anonymous

: I had this guitar since i was 14 I am now 50 and would like to know the worth of this guitar great shape This guitar is worth between $750-$1000. If it is cherry sunburst with normal endpin bridge, without trapeze tail piece, and in really good condition, it would be worth $1000 and I would be interested in buying it.

Anonymous

: I had this guitar since i was 14 I am now 50 and would like to know the worth of this guitar great shape I’m going to look at a clean one tomorrow for $500 which could be a good deal. The difference between a 25 and 45 is that the 25 has a smaller body.

Anonymous

: : I had this guitar since i was 14 I am now 50 and would like to know the worth of this guitar great shape I just bought one in great shape for $900.

Anonymous

Takamine or Yahama are ok. Some of thier guitars are on the price range between 00 – 00. Have fun getting one!

Anonymous

: : : : Could someone explain me why electric and acoustic guitars don’t have the same width all along the neck, as in classical guitars?

: : : : Thanks!

: : : What are you talking about? The neck has the same thinkness all along the neck. Are you talking about the fret spacing?

: : Hi Ben. I´m talking about width, not thickness. Electrics and acoustics has a different width (space between the 1st and the 6th string) in the nut, close to the headstock, than close to the neck pickup. I’d like to know which is the technical reason for this. Up to now, no one could tell me why. Thanks. Regards.

: I think I know what you are talking about. OKAY, the strings are closer, at the nut, then they are at the birdge, is that what the question is about? I think it has to do, with the neck meeting the body. If you look at a guitar, the neck is thin going down the fretboard, until it meets the body, aand that is where it gets thing. So the fingerboard tapers out. It actually is better, because of acessibility

Thanks again Ben, but I guess that my question is not clear enough. What I’m trying to know is why the distance among strings is different at the bridge than at the nut. If you look (and meassure) a classical guitar, you will see that the distance among strings is the same at the bridge and at the nut. I wonder why this subject is different in electrics and acoustics. There must be some technical reason!

Anonymous

I just bougt this guitar and I know nothing about it.
      Need to know the number and so on…..
      its bought sometime in the 80’s,with 2 single coils and 1 humbucker, floyd rose TRS tremolo.
      at the time aviable in purple metallic

Anonymous

i have a rg 550 ltd bk, i am looking for a nother one. I don’t know what the color is, nobody can help me it seems. i hope someone can. I am looking for metallic blue, something like that. It’s blue but it’s very light (looks a little green too.I hope someone has the answer

Anonymous

Mahogany or Basswood body?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Mahogany or Basswood body?

Anonymous

haha, well. i dont think thats gonna happen. some good multi effects units are the boss me-30 and most stuff from digitech. dont rely, let alone hope that someone will give u stuff for free. it just won’t happen

Anonymous

plaese dont u know some book about making guitars. I heard that its some older american book but i dont know name and how to find it.
      Sorry when it is not right writed i dont speek very good eng.
      thanks

Anonymous

hi, I am doing a music project, and I need instructions oh how to build it. CAN YOU HELP ME? THANX VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

2 me the Zoom 505 leaves much 2 be desired, but I think U should test them both out and come 2 your
      own conclusion.

Anonymous

yeah itz kewl

Anonymous

chgnchn

Anonymous

where can i get it

Anonymous

Anyone got a cheap effects pedal that they want to sell or even give to me I’m a up and coming guitar guy and need effects pedals….. I need anything and everything that you got soooo…. And please leave e-mail adresses so I can contact you. Thanks for your valuable time (all effects donated will be very appreciated and will be remembered, I also promise that I will give reconizition to all tose that donate effect pedals in some way.. If I make a cd I will put you on my cd) thanks again

Anonymous

: Anyone got a cheap effects pedal that they want to sell or even give to me I’m a up and coming guitar guy and need effects pedals….. I need anything and everything that you got soooo…. And please leave e-mail adresses so I can contact you. Thanks for your valuable time (all effects donated will be very appreciated and will be remembered, I also promise that I will give reconizition to all tose that donate effect pedals in some way.. If I make a cd I will put you on my cd) thanks again. Must be under 15 dollars

Anonymous

: Anyone got a cheap effects pedal that they want to sell or even give to me I’m a up and coming guitar guy and need effects pedals….. I need anything and everything that you got soooo…. And please leave e-mail adresses so I can contact you. Thanks for your valuable time (all effects donated will be very appreciated and will be remembered, I also promise that I will give reconizition to all tose that donate effect pedals in some way.. If I make a cd I will put you on my cd) thanks again. Must be under 15 dollars

Anonymous

If there are any pretty cheap chorus and overdrives out there email me. Thnks

Anonymous

Heard a recording with guitar solo of the song Mona Lisa (super arrangement)…radio station 106.9 in Gainesville, Fl but beamed to us by satelite from Texas (so no help there ) any how artist name ‘sounded like M. Tamaharis’ but M. T. Harris or something similar is possible……..May be Latino or Italian…trying to obtain copy of same or at least identify it for a friend who is a guitarist – heard it and wants it
      H E L P Reply to [email protected]

Anonymous

Anyone looking for a good instructional vid…Check out hardcore volume 1.

Anonymous

My 13 yr. old daughter is interested in learning to play an acoustic guitar. What instrument do you recommend for a beginner? There are so many, I am overwhelmed.

Anonymous

:I am a girl who learned how to play guitar when I was thirteen. Therefore, I consider myself a resource for advice. I learned how to play on an acoustic classica guitar, $50, at a pawn shop. I played on that baby for 5 years. The good thing about a classical, in the beginning, is that it usually has a wide neck, so her fingers have room to move. It also has a set of nylon strings, which look like plastic but are not. They are softer on the fingers. Because they are so soft, she will not end up with bleeding fingers after a couple weeks of playing. Bleeding, sore fingers have caused many potnetial musicians to put down their guitars forever. No one likes pain. And by spending little money, you can plan on investing more money later, if she really likes the guitar and does well with it, on a more expensive instrument. I wish you luck, and with any questions, please contact me at: [email protected]. I started at 13, I am now 22, and self-taught. Oh, Mel Bay books are best for chords. -Johanna Lanier

Anonymous

: : : Could someone explain me why electric and acoustic guitars don’t have the same width all along the neck, as in classical guitars?

: : : Thanks!

: : What are you talking about? The neck has the same thinkness all along the neck. Are you talking about the fret spacing?

: Hi Ben. I´m talking about width, not thickness. Electrics and acoustics has a different width (space between the 1st and the 6th string) in the nut, close to the headstock, than close to the neck pickup. I’d like to know which is the technical reason for this. Up to now, no one could tell me why. Thanks. Regards.

I think I know what you are talking about. OKAY, the strings are closer, at the nut, then they are at the birdge, is that what the question is about? I think it has to do, with the neck meeting the body. If you look at a guitar, the neck is thin going down the fretboard, until it meets the body, aand that is where it gets thing. So the fingerboard tapers out. It actually is better, because of acessibility

Anonymous

-Bloomington/Columbus, etc., Indiana Area-

Mother Grove – A progressive Celtic Rock band is in need of a bassist to make original music in the vein of "Seven Nations", "Dave Matthews Band" and too many other influences to list.

The current lineup includes:
      Guitarist/vocalist,
      Drummer,
      Bagpiper/tin floutist,
      Backing vocalist/percussionist
      We want to make "no boundries" music. Right now we do a mix of originals and unique covers. Songwriting and vocal abilities a plus.
      There are no egos or pre-conceived notions around here, just a love for music. Contact brad at:

[email protected]

Anonymous

Every guitarist should own, "The Principles Of Correct
      Practice For Guitar!" This new guitar book focuses on the
      important elements of PRACTICING, an aspect that other guitar
      books lack. Learn to play the guitar better with this great new tool!
      But don’t take my word for it… see for yourself at:

Learn HOW To Play Guitar

Anonymous

Most people are refering to a double-locking tremolo anytime the say "locking tremolo" … the single locking tremolo is just a gimick to sell someone a guitar thinking they are getting a real locking tremolo (double locking) when they are really getting the single locking. A single locking tremolo is flawed in design, since it locks at the head, but the ball end is still on the bottom, allowing slippage, and tuning problems. If you want to get heavy on the whammy bar, get a double locking (standard floyd rose) or just lay off the whammy and get a standard bridge… hope that helps.

Anonymous

http://www.fetishville.net/other/jenji
      its cool if you want aquabats tabs or tv show tabs. There are some other strange things there too.

Anonymous

That’s pretty funny how you think Carlos Santana would be nothing without the "help" of Rob Thomas, but you couldn’t be more wrong. Santana was a hot group who were way famous even before the played woodstock in 1969. Back Street Boys SUCK!!!

Anonymous

Some friends of mine were at a concert a few days ago and the lead guitarist had a normal capo and a then smaller capo on his guitar. The smaller capo covered only the bass strings. I was wondering what the 2nd capo was for and what the theory is behind it????

Anonymous

Usually, the two capo thing is used to get a drop d tuning in different keys. If you tuned your guitar to drop d, but want to capo up, you have to have the second capo two frets below the first capo. Sometimes, people get special capos that are cut on certain strings. using a couple of these can allow you to use alternate tunings without re-tuning your guitar….

Anonymous

Anybody know if the stock pickups in Standard Stratocasters (Mexican made) are Tex-Mex pickups? The stock ones sound louder, beefier and fatter than other strat pickups and that is how the Tex-Mex pickups are described by Fender. I know they are ceramic magnet, not alnico’s like the vintage. Eric

Anonymous

: Fender Acoustasonic SFX or Peavey Ecoustic 112 – Pros & Cons of both. Which is the better acoustic amp. Need opinions from experenced players.

Anonymous

works?

Anonymous

Ok OK…My sides are hurting now….HA!!!!!!!!!
      Backstreet Bumz…HA!!!!!!!
      Someone carrying Santana…..HA!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: Ok OK…My sides are hurting now….HA!!!!!!!!! : Backstreet Bumz…HA!!!!!!! : Someone carrying Santana…..HA!!!!!!!!! What was that, backside Jabbers? Backdoor Bennies? Stop it!

Anonymous

hello i’m 17 years old i love very much me and my best friend iman can you send to me your picturs and posters.

Anonymous

love this site

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Well, I reckon it was Townshend.

Anonymous

I hate all guitarists who break guitars. How can you break something that helps you make your living? It’s like biting the hand that feeds you. You would be inhuman to do such a thing, right? I hate Hendrix and Townshend for starting the culture. Get real, guys! Stop supporting such stuff. I am a guitarist myself, and I can feel for each guitar I see being smashed. I close my eyes and grit my teeth.

Anonymous

Anyone know where to download gt3 user patches
      thanks.

Anonymous

I’m thinking about buying a Martin Sigma TB-1N any thoughts.

Anonymous

nt

Anonymous

I think the guitar work from this band is the most influential in the past 20 years!!!!!
      Everyone is talking about Carlos Santana, but if it wasn’t for Rob Thomas carrying this guy, he’d be nowhere!!!

Anonymous

ja lowe bekstrit bojs

Anonymous

All iranians love you forever

Anonymous

They can’t do anything themselves. You want to know the truth, none of them could really play guitar well. BOO! Thier music is really digital, made by a computer. HAHA, BSB, I mean bsb (lower case)can’t think for themselves, they need a machine to create music, I mean MIDI music. bsb suck!!!

Anonymous

KOSSE NANEYE HARKI KE BE BSBS TOHIN KONE!!!

Anonymous

metallica is terrible now, this group used to be against the establishment, now they are sell-out has-beens. it kills me, these groups drink, do drugs, wreck cars, sing "fuk da police" (in dre’s case) … then preach to us about about how its morally wrong to download their music.

Anonymous

: : Could someone explain me why electric and acoustic guitars don’t have the same width all along the neck, as in classical guitars?

: : Thanks!

: What are you talking about? The neck has the same thinkness all along the neck. Are you talking about the fret spacing?

Hi Ben. I´m talking about width, not thickness. Electrics and acoustics has a different width (space between the 1st and the 6th string) in the nut, close to the headstock, than close to the neck pickup. I’d like to know which is the technical reason for this. Up to now, no one could tell me why. Thanks. Regards.

Anonymous

i dont get it. and if someone knows a good pedal tell cause i need 2 know aswell.

Anonymous

Fender Acoustasonic SFX or Peavey Ecoustic 112 – Pros & Cons of both. Which is the better acoustic amp. Need opinions from experenced players.

Anonymous

Fender Acoustasonic SFX or Peavey Ecoustic 112 – Pros & Cons of both. Which is the better acoustic amp. Need opinions from experenced players.

Anonymous

can anyone tell me if the zoom 505 guitar effects pedal is better than the extreme effects pedal

Anonymous

I need To know how to install an american standard bridge on to a mexican fender strat Please any help would be appreciated thanxs!

Anonymous

Looking for new compositions for guitar?. Check Francisco Burgos page at
      http://www.mp3.com/franciscoburgos

Anonymous

What is the difference between major and perfect?

This popular thread has been given its own page : What is the difference between major and perfect?

Anonymous

Climb on my Scrotum and your feed back problem is solved because I give the reach around!

:
      : i need to eliminate my feed back problem please help

Anonymous

Rickenbacker 12 string placement

This popular thread has been given its own page : Rickenbacker 12 string placement

Anonymous

Anybody out there experimented with 5 pin midi guitar
      http://www.bmcguitars.com/iguitar/iguitar_2-5.html
      or the 13 pin RMC guitar
      http://www.bmcguitars.com/iguitar/iguitar_2-13.html
      (fender gr-ready strat is also 13 pin I believe)
      such as those made by Brian Moore Inc?

I know the 13 pin one can plug into a synthesizer
      like the Roland GR-30 and presumably the 5 pin one
      can plug into any other midi instrument like a midi
      keyboard with built in sounds or other effects
      processors with midi capability.

What are the advantages of one over the other if you
      want to record music using software like guitar
      studio which writes the music for you in tab, etc.?

Is one type of guitar better than the other if your
      objective is to obtain accurate tablature of what you
      play on the guitar fretboard?

I have also heard there is some delay involved in
      hearing what you play on these types of guitar.
      Is one type of guitar better than the other regarding
      this delay.

Thanks,
      Newton

Anonymous

Correction to Korg px3 setup below . I put the correction in between greater than signs
      >>> look below >>>.

Newton

: Might be fairly cheap check this out:
      : http://www.cl.spb.ru/asm104/
      : All you may need is the following adpater:
      : 1/4 inch mono female jack to a 1/8 inch male stereo jack adapter. (See picture at link above.)
      : Plug your guitar cord into the appropriate end of the adapter and the other end into
      : your sound card, fire up some software cabable of recording sound and your off.
      : I have not tried the above.

: I have tried the following and it works.
      : Get a korg px3 effects processor (83)
      : and connect as follows.
      : plug guitar cord directly into korg px3 input
      : plug a 1/4 inch male stereo to 1/8 inch female stereo adapter into the korg px3 output
      : (the above adapter comes with cheap 0 headphone sets from sony, go to Walmart)
      : plug one end of a six foot shielded cable with 1/8 inch male stereo jack ends into the
      : >>>adapter now sticking out of the Korg PX3 output>>> and the other end of this cord into
      : the line in on your sound card
      : (the cord costs about at Radio Shack)

: Fire up a program capable of recording sound from a line in source such as MusicMatch
      : Jukebox and tell it to record it as an mp3 or wav then start playing. I used the windows
      : nt built in sound recorder to make a wav and then converted it to a mp3. The korg pandora
      : px3 has 56 effects and 40 rythm tracks to jam with. Some rythm tracks have built in chord
      : progressions with bass lines. You can also connect a cd player or tape player up to the korg
      : px3 and jam with this or use the phrase trainer to slow a section of the music down to
      : 1/4 speed while staying in pitch to learn a guitar lead (many computer programs do this
      : too, such as slo gold and others)

: Hope this helps. Good luck. If you want to hear a sample mp3 made by using the Korg Px3
      : let me know.

: Newton
      : : I´ll be very grateful to everybody who can help me whit this. I wanna record my guitar sound to a pc,, but i don´t know how. I have a Pentium MMX, with a SoundBlaster soundcard, and 32 mb RAM. I hope somebody can help me.
      : : Thank´s all of you.

Anonymous

Might be fairly cheap check this out:
      http://www.cl.spb.ru/asm104/
      All you may need is the following adpater:
      1/4 inch mono female jack to a 1/8 inch male stereo jack adapter. (See picture at link above.)
      Plug your guitar cord into the appropriate end of the adapter and the other end into
      your sound card, fire up some software cabable of recording sound and your off.
      I have not tried the above.

I have tried the following and it works.
      Get a korg px3 effects processor (83)
      and connect as follows.
      plug guitar cord directly into korg px3 input
      plug a 1/4 inch male stereo to 1/8 inch female stereo adapter into the korg px3 output
      (the above adapter comes with cheap 0 headphone sets from sony, go to Walmart)
      plug one end of a six foot shielded cable with 1/8 inch male stereo jack ends into the Korg
      PX3 output and the other end of this cord into the line in on your sound card
      (the cord costs about at Radio Shack)

Fire up a program capable of recording sound from a line in source such as MusicMatch
      Jukebox and tell it to record it as an mp3 or wav then start playing. I used the windows
      nt built in sound recorder to make a wav and then converted it to a mp3. The korg pandora
      px3 has 56 effects and 40 rythm tracks to jam with. Some rythm tracks have built in chord
      progressions with bass lines. You can also connect a cd player or tape player up to the korg
      px3 and jam with this or use the phrase trainer to slow a section of the music down to
      1/4 speed while staying in pitch to learn a guitar lead (many computer programs do this
      too, such as slo gold and others)

Hope this helps. Good luck. If you want to hear a sample mp3 made by using the Korg Px3
      let me know.

Newton
      : I´ll be very grateful to everybody who can help me whit this. I wanna record my guitar sound to a pc,, but i don´t know how. I have a Pentium MMX, with a SoundBlaster soundcard, and 32 mb RAM. I hope somebody can help me.
      : Thank´s all of you.

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

i need to eliminate my feed back problem please help

Anonymous

I now know the difference between the tremolos. But what does a locking tremolo do as opposed to a double locking trem and a non locking trem?

Anonymous

Locking Tremolo

This popular thread has been given its own page : Locking Tremolo

Anonymous

I have a Rhoads and a King V ,, going though a Boss GT3
      I was wondering whats a good pedal setup ,for a nice lead sound,, Thanx

Anonymous

Greg’s Midi & Tab has backing tracks you can play along wth.

These songs have the drums, bass and keyboards. You supply the guitar. There is even Tablature for the songs.

The songs are in MIDI format so they are quick to download and will play on any computer with a sound card.

Please check it out and let me know what you think 🙂
      http://www.midi-tab.f2s.com

Anonymous

i got audiowerks a few months ago. logic audio. its really weird and hard to get at first, but then its so good. its like a home recording studio. ur cpu should go really well with it. once u got the program and the hang of it, u can burn ur own cd’s and everything. its very cool, i recommend it. but it takes a little while to figure out.

Anonymous

If anyone is looking for an easy fingerstyle solo they
      should go here http://www.mp3.com/jimgraham and check
      out "An Gorta Mor". The text has directions to an online
      lesson showing how to play this haunting Celtic style tune.
      Jim in Canada

Anonymous

: Could someone explain me why electric and acoustic guitars don’t have the same width all along the neck, as in classical guitars?

: Thanks!

What are you talking about? The neck has the same thinkness all along the neck. Are you talking about the fret spacing?

Anonymous

I´ll be very grateful to everybody who can help me whit this. I wanna record my guitar sound to a pc,, but i don´t know how. I have a Pentium MMX, with a SoundBlaster soundcard, and 32 mb RAM. I hope somebody can help me.
      Thank´s all of you.

Anonymous

Martin - 1953 5-18

This popular thread has been given its own page : Martin – 1953 5-18

Anonymous

U are probably referring 2 the Fender HM(Heavy Metal)
      Strat. I own one it’s a great instrument. I have done
      some work on mine so it’s no longer original, but much more playable. The HM series was made in the late 80’s -early 90’s. They came with a Kahler locking trem(crap) and DiMarzio pick-ups. They have a modern body style and the name Strat that looks like it was painted on the headstock. There are still quite a few floating around out there.

Happy Hunting

Anonymous

Could someone explain me why electric and acoustic guitars don’t have the same width all along the neck, as in classical guitars?

Thanks!

Anonymous

What kind of bridge is in Jackson’s PS4??? Actually i know
      what brige it has, but does bridge tighten strings too or
      does it works just the samw way that stratocaster’s bridge?

Anonymous

Do you know anything about Fender Start (A kind of limmited eddition)? It is a fender for sure. But not a stratocaster. Its shape is modernized and it’s got floydrose tremolo sysytem on it. How much is that guitar? Does Fender produce it still?

Anonymous

I have a dc-2 that is a couple of years old and sounds fantastic. It is the newer version of the studio 22 with an added lead/boost. It’s 25 watts and sounds great at low volumes. But it also has enough juice for most gigs. I never run out of power with mine because the stage volume would to high for our singer to hear herself. I reluctantly have to sell mine because I have to buy into my new bands P.A. and I use my Fender hotrod more than the Boogie. The Fender fits my style more than the Boogie but the Boogie came across better in recording than the Fender. Those big crunchy chords sounded great on the C.D. The DC-3 also sounded great but was a little more expensive and was basically the same but with a 5 band eq. I liked the 5 band eq but didn’t think it was worth the extra 150-200$. A friend of mine has the DC-5 and doesn’t like the fact that he has trouble getting good tone at a low volume. The Boogies play really loud for there wattage so make sure you listen at lower volumes if you check out the 50 watters.

Anonymous

You’ve already got a killer amp, but if you want effects that don’t mush out your tone I would check out the new digitech stuff. I have an older unit, the RP-6. It has some cool effects and doesn’t color your tone if you don’t want it to. There is also a new line 6 distortion unit that is coming out this summer if you’re looking for different distortions. It has the footpedals built in. The modulation and delay units were reviewed in guitar player magazine this month.

Anonymous

Fender bassman "50"

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender bassman "50"

Anonymous

Any good video information "on phrasing" in addition to Scott Henderson ?? Just curious…

Anonymous

I want to go from cassette multi track to mini disk. I have checked out computer software, but is hard to use and hard to hit "record" and get an idea down on the spur of the moment when inspiration hits. So I am looking into mini disk multi tracks.(4 & 8 track) What is the best?? Is there another route I may be missing ?

Anonymous

: Should I get a POD or a GT-3?
      : I have a USA handmade B.C. Rich with DiMarzio pickups, a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier (head + 4×12), play Death Metal. I would use it (the POD or GT-3) for live performances, rehearsals, recording, headphone play, but mainly gigs and rehearsals. I know the POD is best with headphones… THANKS

The Pod, is much better for everything, but you would have to get a Line 6 floorboard, to get away with it live. It isn’t very adjustable without it. The Gt3 is all in one, but with gear like that why do you want a cheap Effects processor. You already have awesome amp. I don’t even think you will need extra distortion, because the amp has awesome tube disttortion. The thing with these effects processors, is that they put emphasis on amp models, and distortions, but you already have the REAL THING. These things tried to emulate what you already have. I would suggest instead of getting a effects processor, you should get a variety of other things. If you don’t have it already, a good preamp, and power amp. These are things included in effects processors, but if you get a real one, it will make a big difference. Now that you are giving full power to the amp, its time for effects. Get a bunch of stomp-boxes, and maybe a rack reverb, and you are set. I think for the awesome gear you have already, why spoil it, with a crappy effects processor. I see that you are a serious musician, so why don’t you get sserious gear

Anonymous

: Hiya.

: What d’you think this guitar is worth: –
      : Gibson Les Paul SL in cinnamon red. Perfect condition.

: Email replies are appreciated as this site is very slow for me 🙁

: Thanks

I would say about 50-500, depending on how gulable the buyer is. The thing sells new for like 00, so you can’t do much, but Gibson’s have good buy back rates, so you will get a good return, but you can’t make a profit on it

Anonymous

Check out some of the following :
      Cakewalk Pro Audio – Expensive but good
      Cakewalk Guitar Studio – Cheaper, aimed at guitarists
      N-Track Studio – Cheap and popular

Regards

Ben

Anonymous

Try http://www.riffinteractive.com
      They have some great beginner lessons and some pretty tuff lessons too.

Brent

Anonymous

Hi,
      I was trying to make a web page about guitar stuff because I’m really love guitars and know alot about guitars and effects I just don’t have the technical know how to create a page. If there is anything I could do just tell me because I can do alot of things on my computer but I just don’t know alot about the internet Biz. But I’m a quick learner. Write me if your interested.

Brent

Anonymous

I was wondering what is the best software out there for a player who is new to home recording. I want to be able to set up drum tracks and some accompaniment so I can lay down some simple music. I want to be able to learn as well as create. Any ideas? Thanks Send to my email please! Oh Ive got a Celeron 433 with SB Live Value card

Anonymous

When the Yardbirds first album came out,the liner notes said "Jeff Becks guitar sounds like a chicken being chased by a steam roller.He plays a new thing called the "Fuzzbox",and uses Feedback.On the cover is this guy wearing a 4 hundred dollar suit with 5 dollar black sneakers with the ball on them.
      This literally gave birth not only to great guitar playing but even to fashion.Jim Page having had years of studio work and Production,knew every trick in the book for selling records.Among these ideas in recording is the term "Using Hooks".Everybody in the band has to use hooks,its your job as a team member to be able to create certian hooks in each verse of a song that makes the listener want to hear it again.
      Weird guitar sounds became an industry standard in record production and these guys were the original golden pioneers,without any question.Listen to "I cant quit you baby" on Zep 1.The clunkers were so damn good Jim knew not to take them out,they were GOLDEN! He knew they were super hooks and kept them.
      Both Page and Beck are incredible at these engineering feats.Ive seen those guys live and watched both of them many times just completely manhandle the hall out of an ax until it did what they told it too.And then switch from a wicked hard Jazz phrase to a Metal phrase and finished with a melody from a cartoon! Thes guys interested Hendrix so much,that he completly digested it and claimed these guys and Eric to be a very major influence.
      When Clapton did the Mayall with the Bluesbreakers "Beano" lp.On "Double Crossing Time",there is a gouge in his pick and just before he picks a note you can hear it catch and click the string before the note was sounded.Guitarists started biting their picks,or doing pick scrapes just to mangle their picks.I personally believe that the Shark pick was designed due to this.
      And to whoever said Jeff Beck was sloppy,well asshole,his bank account sure isnt.He is a brutal
      dead accurate player when it has to be done right and any one in the business can tell you he lives
      for that and when the time comes for him to leave or take a mistake,he sure as hell has the right deccision every time.So it all boils down toyou are right,it is style and its way more than right.its Rock and Roll.Jim Page is so accurate at times that you would have to know that someone who doesnt know this stuff would sure loose out amoung the big boys!

Anonymous

"The Principles Of Correct Practice For Guitar" is an exciting
      new book unlike any other instructional guitar book. Written by the
      classical guitarist and teacher Jamey Andreas, it is a collection of
      his methods for obtaining the best results through practicing. It is
      beneficial to beginners and advanced players alike, and works not only with
      classical, but any style you play! But see for yourself, on Jamey’s guided
      tour at: http://www.guitarprinciples.com
      I promise it is worth checking out, and having been a student of Jamey’s for
      almost four years, I can tell you his techniques and methods are unparalleled!

Anonymous

My take on this one would be the flurries during
      lead solos. It occurs as a result of ascending/
      descending scales using a hammer-on technique.
      If done "sloppily", or too quiclky can have this
      effect.

: Does any one know what the reference is to "sloppy" playing when refered to both Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page.
      : Exactly what did they mean ?? I play a little sloppy myself in trying to get where I’m going. It’s not a real bother, but more about style. Just curious

Anonymous

Hiya.

What d’you think this guitar is worth: –
      Gibson Les Paul SL in cinnamon red. Perfect condition.

Email replies are appreciated as this site is very slow for me 🙁

Thanks

Anonymous

Does any one know what the reference is to "sloppy" playing when refered to both Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page.
      Exactly what did they mean ?? I play a little sloppy myself in trying to get where I’m going. It’s not a real bother, but more about style. Just curious

Anonymous

Yah man, you’re darn right! And what a way to repay your fans support, by suing them! How greedy can you get?

Anonymous

When I change chords with the amplifier on overdrive I get a loud, high pitched screeching sound. Why is this?

Anonymous

In search of that John Paul Jones influenced bass player to cover some classic Led Zeppelin, Jeff Beck, Hendrix, Peter Green, Clapton as well as others. We are in the Seattle area. The purpose of the project is to possibly do gigs and CD. Drummer is in place, styled like John Bonham. Guitarist out of the same mold as Jeff Beck. If you are interested please get back to me. Mack Daddy

Anonymous

Should I get a POD or a GT-3? I have a USA handmade B.C. Rich with DiMarzio pickups, a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier (head + 4×12), play Death Metal. I would use it (the POD or GT-3) for live performances, rehearsals, recording, headphone play, but mainly gigs and rehearsals. I know the POD is best with headphones… THANKS

Anonymous

Get an Ibanez RG270, a Marshall VS65R and a Boss Metal Zone, and tell me what you think (total 00 max)

Anonymous

: Get an Ibanez RG270, a Marshall JCM800and a Boss Metal Zone, and tell me what you think (total $400 max)

Anonymous

If you’re not rich enough to buy a POD (if you were rich, you’d have bought a Mesa Boogie Dual Recto, right?), cos a POD without a Floor Board is shit and the cost of the POD + floor board will be 3 times your little 15W (sthg like 00), get a Metal Zone (Boss MT2, 0). That is, if distortion is all you want. If you wanna have a model for a Dual Recto _AND_ some 1959 gay amp and stupid effects, buy a POD.
      Be aware that the MT2 is great at low volumes (in your room). If you only play metal, you’ll only use one patch on the POD, and this is not worth 00.

Or maybe buy a small Boogie combo… for real tube distortion. Not that much expensive.

Anonymous

whats the best heavy metal amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : whats the best heavy metal amp

Anonymous

The answer to all your tone needs is a LINE 6 POD, save your coin, dont buy a bunch of pedals but get one of these with a foot controller, you wont be disappointed. 😉

Anonymous

HELP GUYS.I HAVE JUST GOT A MARSHALL 15 WATT PRACTICE AMP.THE CLEAN DISTORTION LEAVES A LOT TO BE DISIRED.I JUST CANT GET RID OF THE MID RANGE TONE.I HAVE TURNED THE TREBLE DOWN BUT I JUST CANT GET THE RIGHT SOUND UNLESS I CRANK IT WAY WAY UP.QUESTION–IS THERE A PEDAL THAT WOULD HELP CLEAN UP THE DISTORTION,I DONT EXPECT THAT BOSTON SOUND OUT OF 15 WATTS BUT SOMETHING SOMEWHAT CLOSE WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT. HELP THANKS..

Anonymous

: Can anybody give me any information about a Tokai guitar that I have. It’s a telecaster copy with
      : a single humbucker in th bridge position. It’s
      : totally matt black with a maple neck. A floyd
      : rose locking trem (or similar) is fitted and the
      : head stock is kinda like in ibanez or jackson guitar
      : in it’s pointy nature. There is a serial number and
      : it’s described as a Tokai custom.
      : I have been unable to find out anything about this
      : guitar from anybody even the guy I bought it from so
      : some I’d love some help on finding out about it. I;ve
      : looked at all the tokai guitars on line and none of
      : them match the description of this one.
      : If you post a follow-up to this could you also mail
      : me the mesage as well. Help would be greatly appreciated.

: Jon Holloway.

Hi

I have played a modified version of this someone had removed the Floyed Rose and made it fixed.
      This was a great guitar, do you have a picture of yours I would be interested to see it.
      This is a serious guitar, not a Tele copy at all, but Tele inspired

Regards
      Graham Jaques

Anonymous

: Can anybody give me any information about a Tokai guitar that I have. It’s a telecaster copy with
      : a single humbucker in th bridge position. It’s
      : totally matt black with a maple neck. A floyd
      : rose locking trem (or similar) is fitted and the
      : head stock is kinda like in ibanez or jackson guitar
      : in it’s pointy nature. There is a serial number and
      : it’s described as a Tokai custom.
      : I have been unable to find out anything about this
      : guitar from anybody even the guy I bought it from so
      : some I’d love some help on finding out about it. I;ve
      : looked at all the tokai guitars on line and none of
      : them match the description of this one.
      : If you post a follow-up to this could you also mail
      : me the mesage as well. Help would be greatly appreciated.

: Jon Holloway.

Hi

I have played a modified version of this someone had removed the Floyed Rose and made it fixed.
      This was a great guitar, do you have a picture of yours I would be interested to see it.
      This is a serious guitar, not a Tele copy at all, but Tele inspired

Regards
      Graham Jaques

Anonymous

Help. I’ve played acoustic guitar for about five years and I want to buy an electric guitar.
      I’m not in a band, nor am I wealthly. I’m a big late 80’s heavy metal fan, so that kind of sound is what I’m looking for in a guitar.

I’m looking for a relatively inexpensive (under 50) guitar that does not constantly buzz when I play it. Is a Squier Statocaster the answer?

What about an amp? Basically, I looking for a clean distorted sound. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Learn to practice the correct way, to obtain the results you desire, and learn to avoid frustrations and dead- ends! How? With "The Principles Of Correct Practice," the unique new book by guitarist and teacher Jamey Andreas. It provides a much different approach to learning the guitar, and it will help you meet you needs. Need I say more? If your not convinced, check it all out for yourself, at:

Learn HOW To Play Guitar

It’s worth your time!!!

Anonymous

I’m looking for a 20 to 50 watt mesa boogie combo amp. I’ve got a mark III which is great, but looking for something lighter. Any comments on DC-3, studio 22, rocket 44, etc.?

Anonymous

Of all the music on Napster Metalica would be the last band I would download. They couldn’t pay me to listen to there music. Maybe if they stayed home and practiced instead of wineing (yes that’s a play on words} they could play real music

Anonymous

eat my ass

Anonymous

Anyone know a site that I can get lessons that actually work or a song that you think will make me better?

Anonymous

3 single coil,3 pots and a pickup select switch.

Anonymous

Fender squire wiring diagram?<----need big time!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender squire wiring diagram?<—-need big time!

Anonymous

As you are into 80’s rock music, learn the Pentatonic minors, the Blues scale and the minor scales to start with. Most rock guitarists use minor scales because they are much easier to solo with than major scales.
      Feel free to Mail me, I am a registered tutor with the London College of Music.
      Take a look at my site (soon there will be some chord and scale charts for easy referance)
      http://members.aol.com/CLEMGIT/GuitarCourse/Welcome.html

Anonymous

AS A BEGINNING GUITARIST I HAVE SEEN BOOKS ON SCALES WHICH STATE THE ROCK MUSIC IS BASED OFF BLUES SCALES AND CHORDS AND THEN SOME SAY THE MAJOR OR PENTONIC SCALES.I AM INTERESTED IN THE STYLES OF STP ,ENUFF Z NUFF AND 80’S ROCK.ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND ALSO ARE THERE ANY SITES OUT THERE THAT WOULD LIST CHORDS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL KEYS.EX.. THESE CHORDS ARE IN KEY WITH E.

Anonymous

Anybody know if the isong company is out of business? I recently purchased one of isong’s guitar instruction CDs via the Internet, from Reed Kotler Music Bookstore, but have been getting responses to the firm’s e-mail address bounced back to me as invalid (I haven’t received the CD yet). If you have an answer to this query, please e-mail me at [email protected]
      Thanks.

Anonymous

Jon —
      I’ll do a little research. But at guitar expos, I have seen more than a few Tokai guitars that have been repainted, modified, etc. Some of them that are close copies to Fenders actually had Fender logos on them.
      Heck — the ones I’ve played have tended to be nice guitars. They don’t have much book value that I’ve seen, so if you got a good price on it and it plays well, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Sincerely,
      Charles Rathmann
      http://www.rathmanncomm.com
      http://charlesrathmann.iuma.com

Anonymous

visit :
      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/122/b_manning_called_cor_blime.html
      lots of neat hooks and riffs.
      also listen to some of my jazzier and easy listening songs.

Anonymous

A WARNING TO ALL!!!.
      Do not deal with luthier Mike Berg from Victoria BC.
      He is a first class rip off artist and you will not see your guitar.
      Read the reviews about him in http://www.guitarnotes.com
      He will take your money but you will not see your guitar.

WARNING !!! LUTHIER MICHAEL BERG IS A RIP OFF ARTIST !!!

Anonymous

Anyone know where the hell I can get the solo for L.A. women?would appreciate it.Is that how you spell appreciate?

Anonymous

Can anybody give me any information about a Tokai guitar that I have. It’s a telecaster copy with
      a single humbucker in th bridge position. It’s
      totally matt black with a maple neck. A floyd
      rose locking trem (or similar) is fitted and the
      head stock is kinda like in ibanez or jackson guitar
      in it’s pointy nature. There is a serial number and
      it’s described as a Tokai custom.
      I have been unable to find out anything about this
      guitar from anybody even the guy I bought it from so
      some I’d love some help on finding out about it. I;ve
      looked at all the tokai guitars on line and none of
      them match the description of this one.
      If you post a follow-up to this could you also mail
      me the mesage as well. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
      Jon Holloway.

Anonymous

I was wondering if a standard les paul pickguard would fit on an epiphone special II. If not, then is there any where I can buy a specially made pickguard??? Thanks for your time.

Anonymous

i think this is a great site. the first time i came to this site i was amazed at the help people were getting. its nice to have a place to go where you can talk about guitars, ask questions, and get friendly help. i thank everyone who has helped me with my problems, guitar problems that is, my shrink told me not to come back, so i guess ill hang out here.

Anonymous

metal zone by boss. its versitile and more punky cause it sounds a little solid stateish

Anonymous

What is the best pedal for punk? not the old 70’s punk, the new stuff like pennywise and nofx.

Anonymous

Marshall amp settings

This popular thread has been given its own page : Marshall amp settings

Anonymous

: anyone know of a website that will give me chords to songs like Stairway To Heaven, and Free Bird, and Don’t Fear The Reaper, and a million other songs.

CHECK OUT THE ULTIMATE GUITAR SITE….. http://WWW.ULTIMATE-GUITAR.COM
      YOU’LL HAVE TO DELETE A COUPLE ADVERTISEMENTS BUT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING
      FOR IS THERE. TABS AND CHORDPRO.. LYRICS ETC. ENJOY!!

Anonymous

anyone know of a website that will give me chords to songs like Stairway To Heaven, and Free Bird, and Don’t Fear The Reaper, and a million other songs.

Anonymous

anyone got a good specific helpful website that has a lot of good classic rock chords? DON, that randy tab site did not work for me.it said stairway To Heavens not a manager group file.Somebody help me.

Anonymous

It shouldn’t be diffulcult at all.

You will need a soldering iron but apart from that all you should need to do is unsolder the old pickups and solder the wires from the Di-Marzios back in the same place.

If you’ve never done much soldering before then take it to guitar tech.

Regards

Ben

: how hard would it be to change these pickups around, would it be worth the trouble. can a shadetree mechanic do it

Anonymous

Thanks a lot to JIM GRAHAM from Italo

Anonymous

Hello everybody ! I’m a french guitarist (I’m sorry for the faults), and I’d like to build a special FX pedal : it would be a switching pedal for my PEAVEY ULTRA head and a multiple FX loop pedal as well… Is it possible to do it ? Somebody can help me ? I’d be very grateful if someone hears my call… Thanx !

Anonymous

how hard would it be to change these pickups around, would it be worth the trouble. can a shadetree mechanic do it

Anonymous

: i got a boss me-30. its pretty kool. very good for its price.

Go get the Gt3, if you are going to spend that kind of money. The me-30 is pretty cheap, get the Gt3 instead

Anonymous

: I RECENTLY PURCHASED A "TAKAMINE" LIMITED EDITION 1999
      : ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR. I’VE TRIED D"ADARRIO LIGHT
      : AND MEDIUMS STRINGS ON IT. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE OWN
      : ONE AND WHAT WORKED BEST FOR YOU. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE
      : BLUEGRASS STRINGS ? THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES !!

A the Gibson acoutic strings are great. I used to use 10-46 gauge, now I use the 12-52 set. Remember to use acoustic strings on this thing

Anonymous

I need advice: does anyone know the original wiring
      of the Fender Jazz Bass? Please, please send it to me!
      Thanks a lot! J.

Anonymous

Does anyone have information on the quality/sound of a goya g45 classical guitar. I’m looking into buying one, but have little information about the models. I own a dauphin, which I love, but need a practice guitar.

Anonymous

hi, i’m building a web-site called fxpedals.com and looking for ideas to go with this domain links,merchadise etc. anyone out there who would like to get involved i’d love to hear from you.i’m based in ireland and am involved in music. i think the name has great potential and should get serious hits when up on the web.look forward to hearing from anyone genuine.

Anonymous

Have any of you Ibanez owners out there kept these
      pickups on your guitars for serious applications ie.
      studio recording/live performances? If so, how do you
      maximize the quality of the sound?

Anonymous

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A "TAKAMINE" LIMITED EDITION 1999
      ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR. I’VE TRIED D"ADARRIO LIGHT
      AND MEDIUMS STRINGS ON IT. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE OWN
      ONE AND WHAT WORKED BEST FOR YOU. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE
      BLUEGRASS STRINGS ? THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES !!

Anonymous

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A "TAKAMINE" LIMITED EDITION 1999
      ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR. I’VE TRIED D"ADARRIO LIGHTS
      AND MEDIUMS STRINGS ON IT. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE OWN
      ONE AND WHAT WORKED BEST FOR YOU. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE
      BLUEGRASS STRINGS ? THANKS FOR YOUR RELIES !!

Anonymous

Hendrix and Beck use(d) big strings like 11-56 and I’ve heard Clapton saying he uses light guages such as 8-42.

Regards

Ben

: Does anyone know what string guages are or were used by various guitar players? Players like Clapton, Jeff Beck, Hendrix, Peter Townsend, Van Halen etc.?

Anonymous

Does anyone know what string guages are or were used by various guitar players? Players like Clapton, Jeff Beck, Hendrix, Peter Townsend, Van Halen etc.?

Anonymous

I’m interested in purchasing a Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton edition. I heard Fender amps sound the best but was also looking at Marshall Amps? Anyway, have any real data on what has the best sounds? Also, what type of Fender amp e.g. Fender Twin Amp, etc…? Thanks

Anonymous

Anyone know where i can find the slides to free bird? And the solo?

Anonymous

i got a boss me-30. its pretty kool. very good for its price.

Anonymous

how do I tune a baritone guitar?? Please help….is it c to c or is it b to b?????

Anonymous

how do u tune a guitar to baritone without an electric tuner?

Anonymous

: how do I tune a baritone guitar?? Please help….is it c to c or is it b to b????? I use b to b, but wonder. I see it as tuned a fifth down from a normal guitar (E). As I see it that is B. But sometimes I see people use A to A. But they claim it is a fifth down. I think it is a fifth up, some people. C to C is not even part of the issue, but try it see how you like it. Also Dano says their neck wants 31" scale strings.

Anonymous

I was wondereing if you dudes could suggest a goo multiple fx unit for guitar in the price range of 00-00. I like to play metallica, limp bizkit, Creed, and heavy metal I mostly improvise myself.

Viewing 426 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.