Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - August, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

DON'T WE ALL !!!!!

I DRAW MY OWN
I CAN DRAW ONE FOR YOU
I WILL USE PAINTSHOP
I WILL USE MILLIONS OF COLORS
I WILL NOT SWEAR WHILE DRAWING

: I need Metallica partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find theme. Thank you.

I NEED AFI DRUM PARTITURES

: I need AFI DRUMS partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find theme. Thank you.

Re: I NEED METALLICA PARTITURES

: I need the partitures of classical instruments from S+M

Re: I NEED AFI PARTITURES

: I need AFI partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find them. Thank you.

protecting autographs

I have an old Yamaha that has several very special
autographs on it whaich was done with a sharpie marker, but one days playing outside in the sun caused one of them to run... Can I spray a clear or platic coat over them without causing them to run and will effect my resonace ause eventhough its just an old yamy
it has a great sound. In fact Its what I use on live gigs......

Re: protecting autographs

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SPRAY ANYTHING ON THE GUITAR, IT WILL REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE GUITAR. INSTEAD INVEST IN A NEW SHARPIE, YOU CAN GET ONE AT STAPLES.COM FOR LESS THAN A GOOD SET OF STRINGS. IF THE AUTOGRAPHS FADE JUST GO OVER THEM AGAIN, ADD YOUR OWN, BE CREATIVE.

: I have an old Yamaha that has several very special
: autographs on it whaich was done with a sharpie marker, but one days playing outside in the sun caused one of them to run... Can I spray a clear or platic coat over them without causing them to run and will effect my resonace ause eventhough its just an old yamy
: it has a great sound. In fact Its what I use on live gigs......

Silvertone Archtop Electric Guitar, Model 319 14609 Made in Japan

Hello Everyone,
Would greatly appreciate any help on identifying a Silvertone Model 319 14609 Made In Japan.
Thank you.

Hot Canadian R&B Artist "DANIELLE B"

Hot Canadian R&B Artist "DANIELLE B"

This popular thread has been given its own page : Hot Canadian R&B Artist "DANIELLE B"

look for Khaler tremolo

Where can i found and buy a Khaler tremolo?
Where is the web site and the dealer?
Thanks.
Phil.

Re: look for Khaler tremolo

Just my opinion but....Kahler trems suck, get a Floyd Rose(Original or Schaller) and have a pro set it up...you'll be glad you did.

You can buy it on net.

http://www.baylornet.com/perl/b-ff2011%2033042%20%20Hamer%20Sunburst%20Customized.htm

this site
Ju3ng

Re: You can buy it on net.

I'm so sorry
this site
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3739640258&category=33040
is correct
: Ju3ng

Anyone heard of a company called ELGER?

Anyone heard of a company called ELGER?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Anyone heard of a company called ELGER?

boss metal zone or distortion

Hi, i'm planning to buy my first pedal. I have a great offert for a boss metal zone, but i'm not sure if i'm gonna like it. What i play is led zeppelin, hendrix, etc. Should i buy the metal zone even if i don't like metal music or should i buy the boss distortion pedal? Please help me

Re: boss metal zone or distortion

BUY THIS PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST PEDAL I'VE TRIED... EXCELLENT, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL LIKE IT! I PAYED 120$ CA AND IT'S WORTH EVERY FUCKING PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely the Metal Zone blows away the fuzz face unless you just want a fuzz pedal. The 'Zone has a very complex eq in it, allowing you to actually get a simple overdrive sound or an excellent, dialed in distortion sound. If you passed up the pedal because it isn't specifically what Hendrix or Page used, the pedal was only introduced about 10 years ago but the Metal Zone is in my opinion Boss's most versatile and best sounding distortion pedal. And you can dial it in for overdriven sound, to use the amp's distortion or use the pedal itself, which is famous for making any cheap amp sound great.

: Hi, i'm planning to buy my first pedal. I have a great offert for a boss metal zone, but i'm not sure if i'm gonna like it. What i play is led zeppelin, hendrix, etc. Should i buy the metal zone even if i don't like metal music or should i buy the boss distortion pedal? Please help me

you really won't sound good with a Metal Zone, especially for those bands you mention, you'd rather get an overdrive to push your amp's distortion, or you might like a Fuzz face

"rooo": BOSS "Metal Zone" or "distortion"? another question...

Ok, thanks, but i'm not really sure about what is an overdrive or a fuzz pedal. My question is if the distortion DS1 pedal has enough gain...
The Overdrive pedal is a distortion with overdrive? i mean, i'd like to be able to pass from a clean sound to distortion. Can the overdrive or de fuzz do that or i have to use the amp's distortion? thanks

Tight whammy bar

I am a new guitarist and put on my whammy bar. When i got to lessons, my teacher said my whammy bar was too tight. When we try to loosen it It gets stuck. If anyone can help me PLEASE e-mail me. I need to have this fixed

Re: Tight whammy bar

i have had the same problem. when it was screwed in, it must have missed a thread. im still trying, i might take it back to the store or get it repared.

Calum

Epiphone FT-550

Epiphone FT-550

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epiphone FT-550

rogue guitars

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MAKES ROGUE GUITARS?

Re: rogue guitars

: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MAKES ROGUE GUITARS?

the same people who makes the shit amps

Re: rogue guitars

I keep seeing people say "Rogue by Fender" and that confounds me. The Rogue gear I have seen kicks Fenders ass, why would they make a guitar that is fantastic and not put fender on it, when they seem to put fender on whatever comes down the assembly line in the U S? I suspect Rogues are made in the SAMICK factory. I would not be suprised that the Squire guitars are made by samick too, They are both way high quality, as is typical for Samick.

is samick good?

is samick good?

This popular thread has been given its own page : is samick good?

RAUL GARCIA ZARATE Transcriptions

RAUL GARCIA ZARATE Transcriptions

This popular thread has been given its own page : RAUL GARCIA ZARATE Transcriptions

Bass guitar!

Does anyone know anything about using piano strings on a bass guitar or about stringing a 6-string with a low F or F# (below B)? Please help!

Gretch Guitar

Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch country Club,md.7576,Blond Maple.Perfect codition

Re: Gretch Guitar

: Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch Syncromatic Solid Body,mint condition. Also how can i tell year? Thanks Mutch, David.

: : Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch Syncromatic Solid Body,mint condition. Also how can i tell year? Thanks Mutch, roger its silver metallic body and headstock,vol.2 tone knobs,1 master volume,and a three way toggle

: Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch G 3520 Dreadnought accoustic

Need to know potential value...

I have a Japanese Strat S/N # JV11564 was made between 1982-1984. Does anyone know the potential value?

Re: Need to know potential value...

$136 IN 9/10 CONDITION, JAP STRATS FROM THE 80'S WERE NO GOODE, GET NEW AMERICAN ONE AND PLAY GOOD.

: I have a Japanese Strat S/N # JV11564 was made between 1982-1984. Does anyone know the potential value?

: I have a Japanese Strat S/N # JV11564 was made between 1982-1984. Does anyone know the potential value?

: : I have a Japanese Strat S/N # E115647 was made between 1984-1986. Does anyone know the potential value?

answer this topic

Not a lot of people get the scholastic top because less of them get that it is a chance to buy pre-written essay. Thus, do not lapse your opportunity and be successful!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.