Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - October, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: J200 bridge adjustment

Hi GT:

Thanks for the advice. i don't own a dremel, but I guess that I could borrow one.

Cord

: I use a dremmel to rough out, then fine tipped files.

:
: : I have a J200 Gibson that I purchased new 34 years ago.

: : I have recently filed and dressed the frets; and lowered the bridge with the two adjsustment screws which are located at each end of metal portion on the bridge.

: : I would like to set the strings just a bit lower.

: : Has anybody on this forum ever filed or ground the bottom of the metal portion of a Gibson moustache bridge? How much can I safely grind or file off the bottom portion?

: : Cord

Manual ME-6 mult-effects guitar

Do you know here I can take one?
Thanks.

Re: Manual ME-6 mult-effects guitar

: Do you know here I can take one?
: Thanks.

Thanks for sending me a manual of ME - 6

Hi, I don't suppose someone out there has a manual for the ME-6? I just bought one second hand and Boss aren't too forthcoming.

: Do you know here I can take one?
: Thanks.

Gostaria de obter o manula da pedaleira ME-6 da Boss

: Gostaria de obter o manula da pedaleira ME-6 da Boss

pois comprei a pedaleira e o dono não tinha o manual.

when do you change strings

How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Re: when do you change strings

You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Stick it up your Gibson ass Gibson man.

: Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: : You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

HaHA, Samik makes LP's ! I thought so...........

Probally why Gibson sucks, I agree just generic crap, and Samik making them is just too funny, they probally make fender amps too.

: Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: : You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Re: HaHA, Samik makes LP's ! I thought so...........

Steve, you're just mad cuz you're a queer too.
: Probally why Gibson sucks, I agree just generic crap, and Samik making them is just too funny, they probally make fender amps too.

: : Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: : : You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : : : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Not mad... laughing my ass off...........

at you,, haaaaaaaa Nance!

I'am a very happy fag, gay as hell !!!

: Steve, you're just mad cuz you're a queer too.
: : Probally why Gibson sucks, I agree just generic crap, and Samik making them is just too funny, they probally make fender amps too.

:
: : : Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: : : : You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : : : : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

: Steve, you're just mad cuz you're a queer too.
: : Probally why Gibson sucks, I agree just generic crap, and Samik making them is just too funny, they probally make fender amps too.

:
: : : Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: : : : You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : : : : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

:i got a samik lp, a junior replica infact, looks gorgious, and after i put about $200 of pickups in it, it ended up better than anything else i ever played. its crazy how good it sounded with crome covered beasty pickups. get the same strong a sound off all pickup positions. not only that but its a warm one. sounds braw jacked in.

I wouldn't brag about paying $560 for a new epiphone les paul. i can get them new all day long at my local wholesaler for under $300. bought a black tuxedo custom used without a scratch for $200 6 months ago. check w/ www.musiciansfriend.com, they're comparable. just a heads up for ya.

: : Hey G-man, uh, like you're the dumb ass. Your "LP" is made by Samick and not Gibson. Granted, it is a decent piece of generic shit, but none the less, generic shit it is!! At least Gordo's was made in Japan and has some honest character.....not at all like you, HA!

: : : You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

: : : : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Im about to learn to play bass and and for a samik package which includes bass guitar amp (20 watt) lead and bag for 350.00 he said the guitars are ful size is that good for a beginner he said it was! so yer im not sure whether samik arew the way to go! are they good qulaity and worth spenidin the money on

Samick guitars

I've been playing for many years. I've seen and played lots of expensive gear:you name the brand, I've played it. ALL inexpensive guitars,(anything under $1000), are made in Korea,China, Indonesia. These other jokers are blowing smoke up yer butt. If you can't hear the difference between a $3000 and a $350 guitar, why spend the extra money? If you have the money, buy more than one "Cheap" guitar in other colors. They WILL blast me for this, but the truth is, NONE of the ELECTRIC guitars over say $1500 are worth the money, not one!!! They all say "The resale value is better." Who the hell cares!?!? If you plan on buying a guitar and selling it, you should re-think your whole way of thinking. I thought you wanted to PLAY the guitar or bass, not sell it!!!!

: You're the same guy that got ripped off on an old wannabe Les Paul for $500, aren't you. That's terrible. I just bought an epiphone les paul custom for 560 brand new. plays, feels and sounds like a gibson cuz it's made by gibson. nothing worn. it has a warranty. it even has new strings. yours are black? please change them. you said they sound? sound what? good or bad? or at all? do you have an amp at all? do they sound good without an amp? the buzz won't be fixed by soldering anything. that's the action. anyway, change the strings and you hear and feel a difference, amp or not.

": : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to."

I was hoping that there were some serious guitar enthusiasts were in this discussion group. there seem to be a lot of buffons.

Regarding Epiphones; yes they are now made by Gibson, but they are not as high a quality as the gibson line. At one time in history, when Epi himself ran the company they were very competitive rivals to Gobson. Epi died of Leukemia, and then his brother and some other syblings took control. Because of sybling rivalry some stokc were sold and eventually gbson bought enough share so control their major competition. They gradually turned the great Epiphone name into a lesser quality line of instruments and gave the Gibson line the greater promenence. Gibson eventually moved from Kalamazoo, Mich and set up two sepearate plants in Tenn. one each for Gibson and Epiphone, although the major Gibson flattops and custom shop is located in Montana.

Many Epihones were made in foreign countries after Gibson took them over, but I understand that that they once again make them in Tennisee.

Regarding guitar strings. I find that the quality of Gibson strings has deteriorated over the years. To my ears at least, the windings sound loose and rattley.

D'Aderio are fine strings too; however, Martins also work fine at a fraction of the price.

Remember, may of the lower priced guitars will become very serviceable instruments once they are set up properly. Also, not h improvdes the age sound of any instrument like lots of playing over the years.

Play 'em a lot and enjoy them even more.

Cord

I've been playing since 1960 and I've played lots of Epiphones and Gibsons. They do have some differences currently. What a player needs to consider is why he's playing. An Epiphone plays plenty good enough if you practice and costs 1/3 of a Gibson. If you have the extra to spend, go play both and then decide. Personally, I change the entire set of strings when any one of the strings causes me any doubt about how it is holding up. Stay in tune, practice and stay in your budget or you'll never get an amp or your wife will send to Ebay to get rid of that toy,..I mean investment.

: ": : How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to."

: I was hoping that there were some serious guitar enthusiasts were in this discussion group. there seem to be a lot of buffons.

: Regarding Epiphones; yes they are now made by Gibson, but they are not as high a quality as the gibson line. At one time in history, when Epi himself ran the company they were very competitive rivals to Gobson. Epi died of Leukemia, and then his brother and some other syblings took control. Because of sybling rivalry some stokc were sold and eventually gbson bought enough share so control their major competition. They gradually turned the great Epiphone name into a lesser quality line of instruments and gave the Gibson line the greater promenence. Gibson eventually moved from Kalamazoo, Mich and set up two sepearate plants in Tenn. one each for Gibson and Epiphone, although the major Gibson flattops and custom shop is located in Montana.

: Many Epihones were made in foreign countries after Gibson took them over, but I understand that that they once again make them in Tennisee.

: Regarding guitar strings. I find that the quality of Gibson strings has deteriorated over the years. To my ears at least, the windings sound loose and rattley.

: D'Aderio are fine strings too; however, Martins also work fine at a fraction of the price.

: Remember, may of the lower priced guitars will become very serviceable instruments once they are set up properly. Also, not h improvdes the age sound of any instrument like lots of playing over the years.

: Play 'em a lot and enjoy them even more.

: Cord

Some strings last longer than others.

If the weather is humid the strings will oxidize more quickly, which will make them sound flat, and feel rough and yucky under your fingers.

Some strings streach out more quickly than others, and then they sound flat. In some cases they will sound worse in some cords than they do in others.

I change strings very frequently, i.e. as little as a week, and seldom longer than six weeks.

I use Martin bronze 80/20 because the are economical and therefore it costs so litte to keep fresh strings on your guitar, and they have a beautiful ring to the them. After all, they come on new Martins and they are not going to risk losing their wonderful reputation for high quality by selling junk.

I have two guitars that I believe are quite decent: 1 a J200 Gibson; and, 2 a B-20 Norman.

I hope that I have been of some help.

Cord

: How do you no when to change strings. Do they break and then you change them or do you change them when they all get black? My les paul has 4 strings that are black but hey still sound but I doen't have a amp yet so I don't no how loud they are yet but none of them are broken yet so can I keep playing them now? I need a mp that is big and loud cheap and I need to now which wires to sodder to fix the buz in it to.

Please hear this piece, and tell me its title and composer, if you know

A long time ago I have heard this piece, but I didn't know who had composed it and what is the title of this piece. So I decided to write a simple MIDI (I used guitar instrument, although I'm not sure does the piece was written for guitar). Please help me if you recognize it.

Click this hyperlink to hear that piece:
http://www.e-borneo.com/cgi-bin/cgf/upload2.cgi?action=download&type=music_files&filename=hear_this.mid&id=1033752395

Please send me an email for your information at solomon_indo@singapore.com

Thank's for your attention.

EH Small Stone Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EH small STone. Schematic won't help. Put a new 3 way switch in mine and now NOTHIN'. Switch tests out O.K.
Thanks for the help

Re: EH Small Stone Wiring Diagram

Hi Lew
You probably already tried this unsuccessfully, but I thought I would just mention geofex.com anyway. I enjoy the site myself.
Good luck,
espen
stigroarhusby.com

Gibson SG special and stuff

The day before yesterday I bought a Gibson SG. It's my first Gibson and I'm pretty darn proud. Traded some digital effects I haven't used in ages in and put minimum cash in between. And yes, my question is: When ever was it made? I found a site claiming to possess the key to riddles you will meet, solve and forget when dating Gibsons, but I couldn't make any sense out of it. On the headstock (reverse side) it says 175180 or 175130. (It's a respray, excessive sanding.) MADE IN USA stamp present. Ivory head vintage Klusons may be retrofit. Strange bridge, BADASS, german, recieves ball end from aboard, 2 giant mounting posts with flathead slots received by countersunk brass sockets. PU selector on mainboard, front position. Two buckers, treble seems original Gibson, stamp: FEB 1979 (a fact partly reponsible for my mistrust in the website), rhythm saying MIGHTY MITE, non-visible magnet ends on reverse side (i.e, flat), Headstock black, golden Gibson logo, truss rod cover looks plain but hand-made. Someone flipped the machine heads bass-to-treble. When I flipped them back, positions did not excactly conform to old screw holes. That's why I suspect Klusons to be rf. A slab of wood in the control-area has been taken out to accommodate some kind of preamp which is no longer there. Magically, the ORIGINAL slab has been glued back in, before respray. No pick-guard, apparently non-original P/U frames (they're slant, les paul-type). Filled and oversprayed screwholes suggesting variously shaped pick-guards. 2V2T std. Gibson control layout (common cap to ground tone control). Used to have Di Marzio 500K all around, all 4 rendered useless by sanding dust (I'd love to have a talk to the guy who didn't dismantle the electronics before he started sanding, ha-ha). Hook-up wire of lead PU was spliced midway, now replaced. What else? I think that's about it. Oh yeah, it had .08s on in the shop and I tweaked the rod a bit to accommodate my 11-52s. Anyone playing fatties on an SG? If there is, say, some crucial do-and-don't on how not to break the handle off of your cutting board or something, I'd be happy to hear about it. I put 500K "Ernie Ball" pots in. Here in Budapest, the selection of quality spare parts is anything but wide, does anyone know if these pots are any good? They appeared a bit pricey, the satchet said made in Taiwan.
Any feedback dearly appreciated.
espen
stigroarhusby.com

Goto...............................

WHOLENOTE.COM
OR
SGWORLD.COM

: The day before yesterday I bought a Gibson SG. It's my first Gibson and I'm pretty darn proud. Traded some digital effects I haven't used in ages in and put minimum cash in between. And yes, my question is: When ever was it made? I found a site claiming to possess the key to riddles you will meet, solve and forget when dating Gibsons, but I couldn't make any sense out of it. On the headstock (reverse side) it says 175180 or 175130. (It's a respray, excessive sanding.) MADE IN USA stamp present. Ivory head vintage Klusons may be retrofit. Strange bridge, BADASS, german, recieves ball end from aboard, 2 giant mounting posts with flathead slots received by countersunk brass sockets. PU selector on mainboard, front position. Two buckers, treble seems original Gibson, stamp: FEB 1979 (a fact partly reponsible for my mistrust in the website), rhythm saying MIGHTY MITE, non-visible magnet ends on reverse side (i.e, flat), Headstock black, golden Gibson logo, truss rod cover looks plain but hand-made. Someone flipped the machine heads bass-to-treble. When I flipped them back, positions did not excactly conform to old screw holes. That's why I suspect Klusons to be rf. A slab of wood in the control-area has been taken out to accommodate some kind of preamp which is no longer there. Magically, the ORIGINAL slab has been glued back in, before respray. No pick-guard, apparently non-original P/U frames (they're slant, les paul-type). Filled and oversprayed screwholes suggesting variously shaped pick-guards. 2V2T std. Gibson control layout (common cap to ground tone control). Used to have Di Marzio 500K all around, all 4 rendered useless by sanding dust (I'd love to have a talk to the guy who didn't dismantle the electronics before he started sanding, ha-ha). Hook-up wire of lead PU was spliced midway, now replaced. What else? I think that's about it. Oh yeah, it had .08s on in the shop and I tweaked the rod a bit to accommodate my 11-52s. Anyone playing fatties on an SG? If there is, say, some crucial do-and-don't on how not to break the handle off of your cutting board or something, I'd be happy to hear about it. I put 500K "Ernie Ball" pots in. Here in Budapest, the selection of quality spare parts is anything but wide, does anyone know if these pots are any good? They appeared a bit pricey, the satchet said made in Taiwan.
: Any feedback dearly appreciated.
: espen
: stigroarhusby.com

my jap copy tele.

so i got this wicked pawnshop prize tele copy from my old lady for my b- day and i only know its a RENAGADE.
its real trick , i put in a '52 tele hum in the bridge and a lace sensor in the neck. but i gotta find specs on it so i know the fingerboard raduis and shit . any help much obliged

Goto...............................

TDPRI.COM for anythinf tele related

shaky please corectt mes splleing mistokes

: so i got this wicked pawnshop prize tele copy from my old lady for my b- day and i only know its a RENAGADE.
: its real trick , i put in a '52 tele hum in the bridge and a lace sensor in the neck. but i gotta find specs on it so i know the fingerboard raduis and shit . any help much obliged

Searching for a partner

Dear friends,
I am a amusic director from Bangalore India.
I need a person to be a partner of me like Nadeem-Shravan.I f u r interested please contact meee
Well
faithfuly
Libny

Goto.................

WHOLENOTE.COM

: Dear friends,
: I am a amusic director from Bangalore India.
: I need a person to be a partner of me like Nadeem-Shravan.I f u r interested please contact meee
: Well
: faithfuly
: Libny

Patches para Zoom 1010!

Patches para Zoom 1010!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Patches para Zoom 1010!

Bobby Vinton Tab

Anyone have any ?? I can't find any of his or tony orlando's and i have a wedding coming up where they have been requested, any help appriciated.

I can use sheet music also, but since we aren't getting paid much I don't want to buy it for a one shot deal, just gotta be able to wing a few of their 'tunes'.

where the hell can i find info on stagg

where the hell can i find info on stagg

Re: where the hell can i find info on stagg

: where the hell can i find info on stagg

: : where the hell can i find info on stagg
took a bit of searching but www.emdmusic.be/ is a music distributer so you cant order directly from them but youll find the whole stagg guitar range listed all with thumbnails that can be enlarged along with detailed specifications and model numbers of the whole range hope this is usefull to you
for what its worth i have the jazz type stagg and it really is a fantastic guitar for the money ,
build and sound quality far outstrips the price.
regards lee.

I recently bought a Stagg Telel Custom copy for $100 - it has birdseye on the maple fretboard and a pair of hot humbuckers - nice! I was also interested in where these guitars come from - I presume an Asian maker and marketed in Europe?
Does anyone know?
Cheers
Ian

: : : where the hell can i find info on stagg
: took a bit of searching but www.emdmusic.be/ is a music distributer so you cant order directly from them but youll find the whole stagg guitar range listed all with thumbnails that can be enlarged along with detailed specifications and model numbers of the whole range hope this is usefull to you
: for what its worth i have the jazz type stagg and it really is a fantastic guitar for the money ,
: build and sound quality far outstrips the price.
: regards lee.

buildingplan of marshall jcm 2000 tsl 100

can someone help finding the buildingplan of marshall jcm 2000 tsl 100

pleas take contact whit me
jolanwillems@hotmail.com

Re: buildingplan of marshall jcm 2000 tsl 100

hello!

I am interesting by build one too. I have schematic and some additonal information. Do you find some help? I look for pics of the inside of this amp...

Peavey XR 600F

Peavey XR 600F

This popular thread has been given its own page : Peavey XR 600F

Want Yamaha apx10na

I am looking to buy a yamaha apx10na.

Re: Want Yamaha apx10na

: I am looking to buy a yamaha apx10na.

Re: Want Yamaha apx10na

: : I am looking to buy a yamaha apx10na.

i'm looking for one too. they seem to have replaced the model with "9" being the tops now. i don't know where we'll find one (two!)

The Other Side Of Blues-Rock

Ten Years After, Traffic, Spooky Tooth, B.B. King, Deep Purple, Stones, Led Zeppelin, Jethro
Tull, Scotty Moore, Gary Moore, Wishbone Ash, Little Feat, Savoy Brown, Steppenwolf, Rory
Gallagher, John Mayall, Eric Clapton, Cream, Johnny Lang, Scott Holt, Kim Wilson, Vince
Converse, Johnny Winter, Chicken Shack, Eric Johnson, John Haitt, Bonnie Raitt, Roy
Buchanan, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Alvin Lee, Jeff Beck, Buddy Guy, Albert King, Freddie King,
Robin Trower,Procol Harum, Billy Gibbons, ZZ Top, Jimmy Vaughn, Ike And Tina Turner
Revue, Stephen Stills, Bonnie Raitt, Les Paul, Mick Taylor, Keith Richards, Janis Joplin, Chuck
Berry, Duane Allman, George Harrison, Muddy Waters, David Gilmore, Steve Miller Band, Boz
Scaggs, Yardbirds, Animals, Taj Mahal, Smithereens, Leon Redbone, Walter Trout, Sonny
Landreth, Leo Lyons' Kick, Atomic Rooster, Status Quo, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Greg Allman Band,
Golden Earring, Humble Pie, Peter Green Splinter Group, The Original Fleetwood Mac, Free,
Dave Edmunds, Atlanta Rythym Section, Jimi Hendrix,The Who, Taste,Creedence Clearwater
Revival, Bill Wyman & The Rythym Kings, Blind Faith, Ry Cooder, Koko Taylor, Ten Years
Later, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Dave Mason, Robbie Robertson, Jimmy Reed, Paul Rogers, Keef
Hartley Band, Hot Tuna, Santana, Kinks, Roxy Music, Lonnie Brooks, Buddy Guy, Canned Heat,
Cactus, Vanilla Fudge, Nine Below Zero, Pretty Things, Robert Johnson, MC5, Spencer Davis,
Indigenous, Mississippi John Hurt, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Los Lobos, Alvin Lee Band,
LLC, Climax Blues Band, Indigenous, Elvis Presley, Weather Report, Ray Charles, Kim
Simmonds, Dickey Betts...............................and many more of my favorites.....maybe there is
some of your favorites playing online now

jackson kv-4

i want to purchase a jackson kv-4 in black but i cant find one anywhere. if anyone has any information it would be much appreciated

Re: jackson kv-4

I want to buy a Jackson KV-4 as well but it has been discontinued, Jackson don't make more KV-4!!
I've been saving my money for 2 years and when I had the money I went to the guitar store and they told me that guitar is no more! or you see it on stock or no chance to buy it!

Re: jackson kv-4

that's a shame, i have one in trans red, my favorite guitar by far, plays faster and smoother then any friggin gibson. wouldnt mind and american big apple strat, but the kv-4 will still be my main axe. scarecrow937@yahoo.com
: I want to buy a Jackson KV-4 as well but it has been discontinued, Jackson don't make more KV-4!!
: I've been saving my money for 2 years and when I had the money I went to the guitar store and they told me that guitar is no more! or you see it on stock or no chance to buy it!

washburn chicago series

washburn chicago series

This popular thread has been given its own page : washburn chicago series

Who knows the brand of my guitar?

Who knows the brand of my guitar?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Who knows the brand of my guitar?

Parker Fly Deluxe

I a Fly, but I'm not sure if its the deluxe, the custom, or what. I emailed Parker, they directed me to their website, but I still dont know. Does anyone know of a good website to find that kind of info?
Thanks!! drtune@drtune.net

wiring diagram

I too am looking for a wiring diagram. It's for my son Aria Pro 2( 1980).
I'm told that it has humbugger pickups. Two of the wires are detached and I can't tell to where they were
soldered. Can anyone help?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.