Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - March, 2003

Archive for posts from March, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

ideal settings for ska punk on a marshall mg 100dfx?

i have a marshall mg 100 dfx combo and play mainly ska punk. what do you think the ideal settings (equalisation etc.) are for the clean and overdrive channels (especially the contour control on overdrive) - cheers

Washburn Nuno Bettencourt II

I Own a Washburn N2 which i bought new about 8 years ago. i am trying to find out the specs for it eg.
wood type,
pick up frequencys ( it has a hand made Bill Lawrence in the bridge pick up)
and any tips for doing a set up on it as it has a floyd rose.
how much would this be worth these days? i paid about $1100AUS for it.

Re: Washburn Nuno Bettencourt II

: I Own a Washburn N2 which i bought new about 8 years ago. i am trying to find out the specs for it eg.
: wood type,
: pick up frequencys ( it has a hand made Bill Lawrence in the bridge pick up)
: and any tips for doing a set up on it as it has a floyd rose.
: how much would this be worth these days? i paid about $1100AUS for it.

Re: Washburn Nuno Bettencourt II

www.harmonycentral.com

-gear reviews

BOSS CE2o

Hi there!!
I recently purchased a BOSS CE20 Chorus Ensemble Peddle, which is great........."But".........I have always used the BOSS CE5 which when used in stereo sends both an effected signal and a dry signal.This blend has become part of the sound I like my acoustic to have. However, the CE20 doesn't seem to have the ability to do this.Does anybody know why as it is clearly a better peddle but from my point of view this featurwe is sadly missed. Hope y'all can help me out.
Andy.

Dave

Need help with this

Re: Dave

Tune down one half step. If you don't have a tuner or something to tune to the you probably should consider getting a tuner.

busco tegnicas para guitarra electronica

hola que tal no se si me prodrian ayudar .
busco nuvas tegnicas para guitarra electronica gracias

Re: busco tegnicas para guitarra electronica

: que del hola tal ningún silicio del SE yo ayudar prodrian. gracias del electronica del guitarra de párrafos de los tegnicas de los nuvas del busco

Re: busco tegnicas para guitarra electronica

: que del hola tal ningún silicio del SE yo ayudar prodrian. gracias del electronica del guitarra de párrafos de los tegnicas de los nuvas del busco

What kind of guitar strings should I get?

I got a Squier Stratocaster this past December and I need to get new strings for it. Does anyone have any advice on what I should get? I have no idea what to look for.

Re: What kind of guitar strings should I get?

9's are pretty standard. If you want something a little heavier with more sustain then go with 10's.

Amp question

Ok, i have a 30watt behringer 210 combo. Now what i'm wonderin if i could do is cut it up into a somewhat head like thing and then have speakers, put the speakers plus 2 more new ones into a cab and run a more powerful power amp through the head to the cab.. That was all confusing but dangit i need help BAD

Amp question

Ok, i have a 30watt behringer 210 combo. Now what i'm wonderin if i could do is cut it up into a somewhat head like thing and then have speakers, put the speakers plus 2 more new ones into a cab and run a more powerful power amp through the head to the cab.. That was all confusing but dangit i need help BAD

I wouldn't

It's not really worth your time. Save the amp as is for a practice/portable amp. And save up your money for a real head and cab, or to buy good speakers n' lumber to build a good cab.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.