Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – June, 2003

• Creator
    Topic
    Guitar Expert
    Keymaster

Archive for posts from June, 2003

Viewing 180 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I know where theres a gibson melody maker 3/4 scale made in 1963 it one of 300 ever made email me on value [email protected]

Anonymous

Why ? : I know where theres a gibson melody maker 3/4 scale made in 1963 it one of 300 ever made email me on value [email protected]

Anonymous

does anyone no where i can get the crossroad movie with stevie via i cant find it no where i downloaded the duel its the shit.

Anonymous

you can buy it on amazon.com

Anonymous

: does anyone no where i can get the crossroad movie with stevie via i cant find it no where i downloaded the duel its the shit. you can buy a copy of Crossroad on Amazon

Anonymous

kazaa maybe? : does anyone no where i can get the crossroad movie with stevie via i cant find it no where i downloaded the duel its the shit.

Anonymous

I am in a band and i need a distortion pedal A.S.A.P. and please let it be cheap

Anonymous

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GETA GOOD RICHIE SAMBORA/BONJOVI ROCK SOUND, I HAVE A MARSHALL MG30DFX AMP AND A FENDER STRAT CHEERS

Anonymous

why would you want a sound like that, ACDC is the way to go try gain full bass 1/4 conjour 3/4 trebel full volume high

Anonymous

Hi, I have a Chavel Jackson guitar. H-S-S setup, on the last fret of the guitar neck is a serial number C-900-964, does anyone know when this guitar was made and where? It is a neck through model. Looks black, but is actually upon closer inspection, Dark Blue with metalic specks. Active pickups, Shark inlay pattern on neck, headstock says Charvel, pickups say Jackson. Any info would be great. You can post here or reach me at [email protected] Thanks in advance for anything you can offer to solve the mystery.

Anonymous

I don’t know any specific info, but I know that the thruohg neck model was the "Model 5".

Anonymous

i need chords for your hit songs

Anonymous

: : i need chords for your hit songs

Anonymous

: : : : i need chords for your hit songs

Anonymous

: : : : : : i need chords for your hit songs and its lyrics

Anonymous

: : : : i need lyrics and chords of maybe of neo colors

Anonymous

: : : : : :please i need lyrics and chords of Tuloy pa rin of neo colors

Anonymous

: : : : : : : :please i need lyrics and chords of kasalanan ko ba of neo colors

Anonymous

G C D : : i need chords for your hit songs

Anonymous

Your site is really rubbish go 2 my site called http://WWW.RATM.COM. It is way better than yours! Email me back from Scott!

Anonymous

I am just learning guitar and not sure how to use a capo. I was also wondering what the pros and cons were to useing one. Maybe it is not a good idea to use one? Thanks Jerry @ http://www.1stop-hangover-prevention.com

Jason
        Participant

Kirk Lorange has written some helpful tips on using capos here.

We also have a detailed buyers guide to capos as well.

Anonymous

: I am just learning guitar and not sure how to use a capo. I was also wondering what the pros and cons were to useing one. Maybe it is not a good idea to use one? : Thanks : Jerry @ http://www.1stop-hangover-prevention.com Just a beginner and interested in capo? What a capo does is change the key ie from D to A etc. There are many types to choose from ranging in price as well. My first was a simple pad with an elastic band that wrapped around the backside of the neck and and secured on a tab with an eyelet over the tab. The elastic tends to stretch out, resulting in a loss of tension on the strings between frets and "buzz". Next I tried a clip on that has notches in which a little bar attaches and then squeezes down like a binder clip. Upscale are spring loaded, like Keysler makes, and the thumb roller, which you roll with your thumb. There are also capos made that are partials,ie they only press down on three of the strings. I like the spring loaded as I can dangle it on my strap when not in use. Experiment with your ears, you may find you like what you hear at the first fret from some chord progressions, while other chords shape up for you at 3rd. Play a string of chords with the capo at 3rd fret and then play the same chords with the capo at the 5th. Hear the difference? Now try and match what your hearing to your voice, either in pitch or harmony. Experiment, Good luck!

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone Del-Rey, which has a bolt-on neck. Unfortunately, this one has a pretty wide gap on the bottom side of the neck where it fits into the guitar’s body. We all pretty much know that something like this can drastically effect tuning stability and sustain characteristics. Can anything be gained by gluing a bolt-on neck, or is this not advisable?

Anonymous

maison guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : maison guitar

Anonymous

Hello! Recently, I’ve been wanting to take up learning the guitar. Frankly, I do not where to start especailly when it comes to selecting a good guitar for myself, whom is a beginner. I was wondering if there was any suggestions anyone can give me. Any help would be great! I don’t know if this is true or not but I heard there is like a "dual" guitar that is acoustic/electric? Please help. I am so clueless 🙂

Anonymous

Congratulations! I see this message is from a long time ago, but I thought you deserved an answer anyway! Probably the MAIN advice I would give somebody is don’t try to go too cheap, There are some great inexpensive guitars out there, especially used ones, but many cheap ones are so hard to play, you’ll just get discouraged. Nylon stringed guitars (Classical style) tend to be easier to play for a beginner, but steel stringed acoustics are more popular, Many acoustics can be bought with electric pickups or have pickups installed, but since you’re a beginner I would recommend you focus on finding a guitar in your price range that feels comfortable to you. Stick to the basics and get the best you can afford. Strings should be relatively easy to push down to the fretboard, even if you don’t have calluses yet, the neck should be straight. The strings shouldn’t buzz when you strum. There should be no exaggerated bulges in the top or back, though in a used guitar, you might see some of this and it’s not necessarily bad, A teacher or a reputable dealer will be of most help to you. They will ask you what kind of guitar music you want to play, what kind of music you like, and will let you try out some different models so that you don’t end up with an instrument that is too big for your body, or won’t work with the kind of music you want to learn Don’t worry, you can buy a fancier guitar later. That’s part of the FUN! Good luck!

Anonymous

Whilst cleaning out the loft i came across an Ibanez guitar Model: D805130 its black and cream and has brass dials (not sure of the correct terminology, am not a player). was wondering if this was a good guitar and if anyone knows roughly how much the guitar is worth. Its in mint condition , with case, and tuner.

Anonymous

i have the ibanez rb885 bass and have been enjoying but am not satisfied with the configuration of the strings. What is the normal used by most size of the strings to have the bassy performance with more low end

Anonymous

Axctually, that number you stated is not the model number, but rather the serial numnber. It denotes that the guitar was built in April, 1980. As for what model it is, id need to see a pic or have a detailed description. Let me know.. I can help. http://www.vwallguitars.com

Anonymous

: Whilst cleaning out the loft i came across an Ibanez guitar Model: D805130 its black and cream and has brass dials (not sure of the correct terminology, am not a player). was wondering if this was a good guitar and if anyone knows roughly how much the guitar is worth. Its in mint condition , with case, and tuner. Why not post it on E-bay and find out what kind of bids you get. If found while cleaning out the attic, I assume it belonged to someone having access to the place, a relative perhaps? Maybe you could ask for a reward, and perhaps score enough to take a trip to the 7-11 for a slurpy.

Anonymous

Hi everyone, At the guitar school, we pride ourselves in supplying free tutorial downloads for all. We have recently requested input from visitors, by submitting their articles relating to all styles of guitar playing from around the world. (Also guitar history etc.) Anyone interested in submitting an article should visit our site. Authors of such articles will have their name and email address credited on our site also. All the best Jim Conquer (www.theguitarschool.biz)

Anonymous

Anyone who knows the "Ibanez PUE5 TUBE" effectboard?

Anonymous

: Anyone who knows the "Ibanez PUE5 TUBE" effectboard? I’m from brazil and i got one of this wonderful box! 😀 its sound iis very clean, has a Tube Drive, A Tube Screamer (which is one of the best distortions ever made), a good delay and a chorus. It also have a noise reduction and is very simple to use. I dont sell mine for any money couse its very hard to find one of these here and its really a very very good box. Its just amazing!

Anonymous

Yes! I just lost mine – do you know of where i can find another one? thanks

Anonymous

i would love to buy a ibanez pue5 tube if its for sale.

Anonymous

I have an old one in good shape. PUE5-TUBE. Nice piece. It’s been wrapped in in storage for about 4 yrs. I may sell it on ebay, need some cash

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

Hello! My name is Michael Fox and I represent the Romanian professional band "BACIO" The musicians in this band come from different styles: pop, rock, jazz, a classy and catchy mixture. The band already released their first album called naturally " BACIO " and the first video at the recording company "MIXANDGO" from Romania. The video has a promotion on MTV-ROMANIA. Some tracks from the album and their first video can be found at: http://www.romanul.ca/bacio I would very much appreciate if you have a minute to listen and watched their work. For the moment all lyrics are in Romanian but they can be easily translated into English. In the event of a further collaboration please contact us by e-mail at: [email protected] http://www.mixandgo.ro [email protected] http://www.romanul.ca or [email protected] Thank you for your time and have a great day! Michael Fox

Anonymous

If you are into early Yngwie stuff, and like progressive metal, check out Secular Trend. Awesome guitar (yngwie-ish) and great vocals (Dio-ish) check out: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/595/secular_trend.html

Anonymous

Has anyone ever heard of Mann Acoustic guitars. I’m trying to find some information on them.

Anonymous

: Has anyone ever heard of Mann Acoustic guitars. I’m trying to find some information on them. No but I’ve seen some Mann electric guitars, they make a Les Paul knock-off that sell for about $110 US. I’ve heard rumours that Ibanez spawned from them.

Anonymous

I just spotted one at a friend’s place, he wanted to throw it in the garbage… but after playing this half broken guitar in an open tuning… sounded amazing, big sound, well defined bottum end… had an aged woody sound too, projects at a really nice volume. Seem that the snapped headstock was put back together rather amateur… the guitar seems to hold the new strings and the action was way up there, so I decided to play open D for the hell of it.

Anonymous

where i can find schematics for marshall MG ? and distortion jackhammer , or boss .. thanks

Anonymous

high everybody. I am Dutch and later this year I’ll go to Tucson Arizona. I wonna buy a new guitar then, since the’re cheaper than in Holland. I am thinking to buy either a gibson or a prs. Can you tell me the big differences (sound, playability)? And is it best to buy in Tucson or is it a lot cheaper to order it at e.g. samash? Any advice is welcome!

Anonymous

TWO WORDS… GUITAR CENTER 4720 E. Broadway Tucson, AZ 85711 (520)320-9900

Anonymous

Any idea of the value of a 1961 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp? Works great!

Anonymous

Hello everyone. I am coming out with a new guitar model in a month or so and I am trying to get some feedback on it. Please go to http://www.brtguitars.com and check it out under guitar model or whats new. you can let me know what you think on the feedback form on the site. I like all feedback.Good or bad. Thank you.

Anonymous

i need a wiring diagram for a westone guitar, i can’t find a model # the serial # is 056100 i think its an 84 model has a kahler system on it 2 small pick ups & 1 humbucker 3 toggles 1 volume & 2 tone knobs any help would be apprecated..

Anonymous

Okay, so we all know that you shouldn’t buy guitars through the net or magazines, but what about amps? Some magazines have some great deals on amps that you would be hard pressed to find at retailers. What about straps, cables ect.? Email me on this if you can, thanks guys. -Louie

Anonymous

Buying through mags is fine, the ony problem w/guitars is you should try it before buying, also there are considerable differences in quality between differnt guitars of the same model so you usually have to try/inspect a few to find the best one, but if the seller has a good return policy and the price is right there is no problem buying through the mail. The only problem I ever had was with an amp and that was through music123, they sell dent and scratch, blems (2nds), and returns as ‘NEW’, and have little to no customer service nor desire to resolve problems… they just lie about taking care of it and then ignore you. : Okay, so we all know that you shouldn’t buy guitars through the net or magazines, but what about amps? Some magazines have some great deals on amps that you would be hard pressed to find at retailers. What about straps, cables ect.? : Email me on this if you can, thanks guys. : -Louie

Anonymous

I’m looking for just about any Randy Rhoads footage I can find that you can’t currently buy in stores. Please email me if you have any, thanks!</p> Dave – <a href="http://www.dementiaradio.com">DementiaRadio.com</a&gt;

Anonymous

i’m now trying to get a randy rhoads show with ozzy, during diary of madman, or , or wathever!! a good randy rhoads show… thanks alex

Anonymous

The only footage of Randy (other than occasional bootleg footage with Ozzy and Quiet Riot) is the 1981 TV show "After Hours." It’s out there. Try Kazaa or Grokster to download the MPG files. : I’m looking for just about any Randy Rhoads footage I can find that you can’t currently buy in stores. Please email me if you have any, thanks!</p> : Dave – <a href="http://www.dementiaradio.com">DementiaRadio.com</a&gt;

Anonymous

fuck

Anonymous

I’m getting a problem in controlling the volume everytime I switch to another effect. How do I even out the volume so that when I press either the Up or Down arrow to change effect, the volume stays relatively the same?

Anonymous

Can anyone give me idea of value for this guitar, serial CA-2737…model Mark1 Thanks, Don

Anonymous

: Can anyone give me idea of value for this guitar, serial CA-2737…model Mark1 Thanks, Don bostonguitar.com is asking $799. That’s a far cry more than the $150 I paid in 1962. It’s still a great sounding guitar and I’m keeping it!

Anonymous

Just wanted to let vintage guitar collectors know about my auction: eBay item 2541981543 Very beautiful and extremely RARE Fuji Roland G-88 bass guitar – in MINT, BRAND NEW, FACTORY FRESH, FROZEN CONDITION with original case ALSO in pristine condition! The guitar is in absolutely beautiful cosmetic condition, like it’s frozen in time! Pristine! Hi-rez photo gallery! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2541981543 Thanks!

Anonymous

I wondered if anyone here knows what kind of effects I can add to my guitar so it’ll sound more like Adam’s guitar in (I Hate) Everything About You. I can’t really figure it out myself.

Anonymous

the effect adam uses in i hate everything about you isnt an effect at all , he recorded with an aqustic guitar , so an effect you could use is and aqustic pedal ,, and alot of the wierd sound comes from the way he plays it ,, and slides on the guitar

Anonymous

: I wondered if anyone here knows what kind of effects I can add to my guitar so it’ll sound more like Adam’s guitar in (I Hate) Everything About You. I can’t really figure it out myself. he uses a line 6 green box and purple box get those and you’re on your way ( i saw them live and hung out with them 2 weeks ago in london)

Anonymous

: : I wondered if anyone here knows what kind of effects I can add to my guitar so it’ll sound more like Adam’s guitar in (I Hate) Everything About You. I can’t really figure it out myself. : he uses a line 6 green box and purple box get those and you’re on your way ( i saw them live and hung out with them 2 weeks ago in london) : He uses an awesome guitar as stated above!! It’ll be hard to get to his par but hes prolly impressed someone wants to sound like him!! I love these guyz! Ive been listening to them since they started back in the day as a 5 person band! and Im in the video! Norwoods proud boyz 😉

Anonymous

Awesome song!! "(I Hate) Everything About You"!! And the self titled album "Three Days Grace" is out al over North America, so make sure to pick it up! Or you can go to http://www.hyfntrak.com/threedaysgrace/totalassault to hear a bit and to see the video! SUPPORT 3DG!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

3DG,are so kick@$$. & brad is so hott. I gave him my necklace & he got me a shirt then had everyone in the band sign it. I have it framed on my wall. Them guyz are 100% KICK@$$ : SUPPORT 3DG!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: : : I wondered if anyone here knows what kind of effects I can add to my guitar so it’ll sound more like Adam’s guitar in (I Hate) Everything About You. I can’t really figure it out myself. : : he uses a line 6 green box and purple box get those and you’re on your way ( i saw them live and hung out with them 2 weeks ago in london) : : He uses an awesome guitar as stated above!! It’ll be hard to get to his par but hes prolly impressed someone wants to sound like him!! I love these guyz! Ive been listening to them since they started back in the day as a 5 person band! and Im in the video! Norwoods proud boyz 😉 you didnt say anything about the effects loser. you should be proud of yourself that your a stalker.

Anonymous

: : : : I wondered if anyone here knows what kind of effects I can add to my guitar so it’ll sound more like Adam’s guitar in (I Hate) Everything About You. I can’t really figure it out myself. : : : he uses a line 6 green box and purple box get those and you’re on your way ( i saw them live and hung out with them 2 weeks ago in london) : : : He uses an awesome guitar as stated above!! It’ll be hard to get to his par but hes prolly impressed someone wants to sound like him!! I love these guyz! Ive been listening to them since they started back in the day as a 5 person band! and Im in the video! Norwoods proud boyz 😉 : you didnt say anything about the effects loser. you should be proud of yourself that your a stalker. norwood represent..motherfucker. yeah try the line six modulators…

Anonymous

I’m buying my first guitar on a budget of about $600-$700. I don’t want to buy a package deal because the amps that come in packages arn’t usually that great. My plan is to buy a used entry level guitar such as a Squier and spend the majority of my cash on a nice amp(like a Marshall with some built in effects). I figure I can always save up for a Gibson after I can play on a level that exceeds my guitar, but the amp I can keep for a long time. Couple of questions though: – Is my budget realistic? – Is it smart to focus on the amp over the guitar? – What are somethings I should avoid when buying? I REALLY appreciate advice from someone who plays If it helps I like Pop Rock and some Punk stuff. Email me if you can so I don’t have to search through the hundreds of messages here. -Louie

Anonymous

ok I have a rg 470 ibanez; the problem is when I replaced the original strings, I remembered the my tremolo was really soft when I put it down, but now it´s very hard to put it down, the part that it was soft, now it´s very hard, and at the other side, I mean when I turned 180° the tremolo bar, I feel it very soft, got it. so please try to help me

Anonymous

Did you put on the same gauge strings ? just adjust the springs till it’s where you like it. : ok I have a rg 470 ibanez; the problem is when I replaced the original strings, I remembered the my tremolo was really soft when I put it down, but now it´s very hard to put it down, the part that it was soft, now it´s very hard, and at the other side, I mean when I turned 180° the tremolo bar, I feel it very soft, got it. so please try to help me

Anonymous

Iam currently trying to learn some slash stuff(GNR) Iam working on the solo from Dont Cry and the solo from Garden of Edan.I have the tab,Only problem is,is that when he plays something incredibly fast or too fast to make out how hes playing it,i get stuck.So is there any methods you guys use when stuck like this? I mean,there probably aint any slash cd-roms out there,and i really wanna learn those intense,fast,driven moments,like i said i have the tab,but i get lost when he bursts in to speed lol.Thanks

Anonymous

just stay in the scale/mode you are and try to get the pattern, most ‘bursts’ are just patterns, also theres alot of software to slow music down w/o changing pitch which makes it easier to figure solos and changes… just do a google search and download one. : Iam currently trying to learn some slash stuff(GNR) : Iam working on the solo from Dont Cry and the solo from Garden of Edan.I have the tab,Only problem is,is that when he plays something incredibly fast or too fast to make out how hes playing it,i get stuck.So is there any methods you guys use when stuck like this? : I mean,there probably aint any slash cd-roms out there,and i really wanna learn those intense,fast,driven moments,like i said i have the tab,but i get lost when he bursts in to speed lol.Thanks

Anonymous

Hey,thanks.Do you know the name of this software?

Anonymous

Thanks,I know witch software to buy…..

Anonymous

ive ben paying guitar for 2 years starting to learn solos can play sweet child o mine any other gnr solos which are quite easy? any suggestions?

Anonymous

Have one for sale, but the pick guard came loose and is now missing. Would love to find an original pick guard.

Anonymous

: Have one for sale, but the pick guard came loose and is now missing. Would love to find an original pick guard. i’m in the same boat-my pick guard came off and cracked-old and brittle, i guess. if you come across an extra pick guard could you send it my way? thanks very much, ron p.s.-2 guys named ron with same guitar and need same part-small world!

Anonymous

I have one also. Bought it in Japan in 1970. My pick guard also came off and I can’t find it! Do you have any idea how much the guitar is worth? Without the pick guard. Thanks for your input. Ron

Anonymous

Gibson Double Cutaway XPL/400

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gibson Double Cutaway XPL/400

Anonymous

Legend has it that a fella named T-Bone Williams makes custom spacers to adapt humbucker routes to accept DeArmond 2K Pickups, and yet nobody on FDP or Whole note knows how to find him. Anybody?

Anonymous

I was looking for the same thing. this is what I found. [email protected] Anyway, if your a bit handy you can make the spacers yourself. there is a drawing of the spacers on the gretschpages. Look for a discussion on x155 and 2k’s I believe it was posted bij a guy named setzer. (not the real one off course. Hope to have been of service.

Anonymous

I have an electric guitar, a Fender Stratocaster, which i love. I want to get an acoustic as well. I like the sound of the 12 strings because of the loudness and the energy you can get out of them. However, they do have a different sound than a 6 stringer. I also like the sound of an acoustic/electric. What should I do? And what are good brands? I know Fender makes great electrics, but what about acoustics? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what the differences are ? Which one is better ?

Anonymous

I prefer the Moogerfooger, the real drawback I have found with envelope filters (auto wahs) is that a lot of times you will need to blend the dry signal with the bandpass signal of the envelope filter to get a sound that is funky and still full enough. Unfortunately that’s not an available feature on the Mutron (or Q-Tron, so you would end up having to split the signal), The moogerfooger has a mix knob, more usable features and just a better vibe (IMO). Check out: http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/ECFtech/ecftech.htm Everything you ever wanted to know and more : Can anyone tell me what the differences are ? Which one is better ?

Anonymous

I have only one question. I was looking into buying a Mutron III envelope filter. I want something that gives me a Jerry Garcia sound. Which one if either will do that for me. Thank you.

Anonymous

the Mutron III envelope filter is what you want for a jerry garcia sound : I have only one question. I was looking into buying a Mutron III envelope filter. I want something that gives me a Jerry Garcia sound. Which one if either will do that for me. Thank you.

Anonymous

Hey. Can anyone tell me how to put a SPDT switch into my guitar to coil tap a Dimarzio Super Distortion Humbucker, cause the site only says how to do it with DPDT’s. Thanx.

Anonymous

who knows, how to play the very very fast lick on the midle of the song ( it starts at 00:55 sec)!?!?! a right tab will also be good thanks

Anonymous

hi do u still need the tab for liberty? if so let me know il send it to you! rock on with passion greg

Anonymous

Al Pitrelli (best known as the guitarist for Megadeth, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Alice Cooper) is one of the hardest working musicians in the business. If you don’t know who he is…you should!! And his new album is a great place to start. Working with his wife, Jane, he has produced a project named O’2L — a blend of rock, jazz and new age music creating a sonic journey without boundaries. It’s a must listen for anyone who appreciates guitar talent! Visit http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/589/o2l1.html for more info.

Anonymous

I have an acoustic 6-string Ibanez that I received in 1980-81. Model # F-300CW special edition; mother-of-pearl neck, cherry-colored wood (not sure what type), metal rod through neck to body. I can’t find any info on it and would like to know more. Can anyone out there help? Thanks!

Anonymous

It may be a CIMAR. ANyone know how much it’s worth? Perfect condition. : I have an acoustic 6-string Ibanez that I received in 1980-81. Model # F-300CW special edition; mother-of-pearl neck, cherry-colored wood (not sure what type), metal rod through neck to body. I can’t find any info on it and would like to know more. : Can anyone out there help? Thanks!

Anonymous

There’s few information about this model on the Internet, anyone knows wich model of kahler (or gotoh, not quite sure) licensed floyd rose tremelo has this guitar?, i want to replace the original for the very same, but it’s hard to find, thanx a lot for your replies!

Anonymous

Yeah, If anyone needs any help still with their u2, i have SOME info on them, some pics etc. email me at [email protected], ive got a 1990 u2 in red, im looking to get one in black if anyone wants to sell. If you still havent sorted out your tremolo issue, i can show you where to get one. Ive also modded my u2, with dimarzios, a dsonic, and 2 protracks, and have rewired it to do what I want it to do. parallel on every pickup is an opition, oh yeah.

Anonymous

: There’s few information about this model on the Internet, anyone knows wich model of kahler (or gotoh, not quite sure) licensed floyd rose tremelo has this guitar?, i want to replace the original for the very same, but it’s hard to find, thanx a lot for your replies!

Anonymous

: : There’s few information about this model on the Internet, anyone knows wich model of kahler (or gotoh, not quite sure) licensed floyd rose tremelo has this guitar?, i want to replace the original for the very same, but it’s hard to find, thanx a lot for your replies!

Anonymous

:Let me know if you still want the info on the U2 I’ve got one.. red without the binding I don’t know why there seems to be no information about this guitar… it seems you can derive all the info just looking at it. The WRC model didn’t last long because of the lawsuit.. hence it would seem lots of bodies…left.. just change the neck to a glue on model which is what Gibson does best.. all the switches etc.. are almost identical to the WRC.. the explorer headstock? well..they did the same thing with the flying v.. xpl model.. made a few models with the v headstock in the 80’s the marauder and s-1 come to mind. The obvious choice at that time would be the explorer neck.. well in my opinion. I have the WRC model also… they look almost the same.

Anonymous

Hey man. Ive got a 1990 u2. Its get and it has a schaller(or how ever its spelt) floyd rose 2 on it.

Anonymous

: Hey man. Ive got a 1990 u2. Its get and it has a schaller(or how ever its spelt) floyd rose 2 on it. I Have a ’88, but I’ve got Steinberger Tremolo on it.I’m still using it on my gigs without the tremolo, ‘coz It always goes out of tune after using the tremolo.

Anonymous

Guys, what are you talking about? Sure Edge of U2 uses an Explorer, but there aint no trem on it. Checkout U2.com. There are five pic’s of his old faithfull axe. I aspire to own an axe just like that, being a fan since 1981. I’ve seen U2 five times now and that Explorer always makes the gig. The only Trem’ed axe I’ve seen the man use is a Strat (see Under a blood red Sky vid) Possibly for that same reason you mentioned the b@st@rd thing keeps going outta tune. Play-on. Luggz. : : Hey man. Ive got a 1990 u2. Its get and it has a schaller(or how ever its spelt) floyd rose 2 on it. : I Have a ’88, but I’ve got Steinberger Tremolo on it.I’m still using it on my gigs without the tremolo, ‘coz It always goes out of tune after using the tremolo.

Anonymous

Just thought I’d post that I recently refurbed my 76′ Kent hollow body with Grovers and 2- reissued Humbuckers and found a beauty! It’s wonderful the things found in little outta the way shops- Ain’t it! Please visit http://WWW.Tidalwaveband.com&#8230;

Anonymous

Sorry for this message, but I have just become the owner of a guitar, and have no idea about it. I want to learn all the chords before anything, obviously, but have no way of otaining a sheet showing them, due to my isolation. Could some kind soul tell me of a website that may post just the basics, as that is what I am, basic!!!!!! Thanks Matt

Anonymous

Sorry for this message, but I have just become the owner of a guitar, and have no idea about it. I want to learn all the chords before anything, obviously, but have no way of obtaining a sheet showing them, due to my isolation. Could some kind soul tell me of a website that may post just the basics, as that is what I am, basic!!!!!! : Thanks Matt

Anonymous

Search it out! Msn, yahoo, earthlink or any other browser will do. Ex.) "Guitar lessons" or "Guitar Basics" or "guitar 101" should help! The Boogz

Anonymous

nice forum, if anyone is interested in Mesa Boogie…come and check out our forum –> http://pub61.ezboard.com/bmesaboogieampforum77319 All are welcome!

Anonymous

well i am having trouble on how to tune my guitar in standard A, so if anyone out there that can explain to me as if i were four years old how to tune it please help me…..thanx a bunch!

Anonymous

Normal E A D G B E G Tuning D G D G B D A Tuning E A E A C#E "A" tuning is just raising each string in the G tunings a full step This can put a strain on some guitar necks(acoustic)/light strings and a better solution sometimes is to tune to G and use a capo. : well i am having trouble on how to tune my guitar in standard A, so if anyone out there that can explain to me as if i were four years old how to tune it please help me…..thanx a bunch!

Anonymous

: well i am having trouble on how to tune my guitar in standard A, so if anyone out there that can explain to me as if i were four years old how to tune it please help me…..thanx a bunch! Well first thing you need is a very good ear or a very good tuner! The most common alturnet tuneing is drop D and I bring this up for example standerd is EADGBE drop D is just what it sounds like you de-tune both E to D so it would be DADGBD, thats how I play salute to Judy blue eyes! Hal Leaderman is a song how to book company most good music stores carry and Hal Leaderman sell a small papper back with fifty alternet tuneings sorry but I don’t have all memorized but I hope this was help full! Keep pickin

Anonymous

I am original owner of 1967 Vox Viscount teardrop guitar. It has great sentimental value to me, but I think it might be better cared for by a collector. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth? I can send pictures if you’d like to see it. Thanx!

Anonymous

Hi Can you please send me some pics. Thanks Stefan : I am original owner of 1967 Vox Viscount teardrop guitar. It has great sentimental value to me, but I think it might be better cared for by a collector. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth? I can send pictures if you’d like to see it. Thanx!

Anonymous

HI, DID BRIAN JONES PLAY A 2 OR 3 PICKUP VOX TEARDROP GUITAR? THANK YOU! : Hi : Can you please send me some pics. : Thanks : Stefan : : I am original owner of 1967 Vox Viscount teardrop guitar. It has great sentimental value to me, but I think it might be better cared for by a collector. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth? I can send pictures if you’d like to see it. Thanx!

Anonymous

Fender Bandmaster

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender Bandmaster

Anonymous

Hey anybody out there who owns a rect-o-verb! How much did you pay for it? I’m searching for a used one and i would like to know what kind of money is a decent price for it.

Anonymous

hey, i just bought a rectoverb head and 212 mesa boogie cab on ebay for 1200

Anonymous

anybody have anything on 1965 Harmony I need to adjust the truss rod and the nut will not loosen

Anonymous

looking for some info on guitar links any info appreciated

Anonymous

where the balls is the re-ranch (city, phone number)? Anybody? tried calling the old four one-one; no luck. i live in LA. is it in LA or its surrounding areas?

Anonymous

Should be on the website, if the one there is old just email them. : where the balls is the re-ranch (city, phone number)? Anybody? tried calling the old four one-one; no luck. i live in LA. is it in LA or its surrounding areas?

Anonymous

heres the address the guitar reranch 605 pebble creek garland texas (972)-495-2074

Anonymous

what kind of strings do they initially put on the celebrity nylon cc059?

Anonymous

: what kind of strings do they initially put on the celebrity nylon cc059? they have it on the sive under the faq section http://www.ovationguitars.com

Anonymous

: what kind of strings do they initially put on the celebrity nylon cc059? they have it on the sive under the faq section

Anonymous

Any idea of the value of a bicentiniel model 1687 acoustic/electric. Can’t find the run number anywhere.

Anonymous

There’s a really easy solo i need tabbed… would anyone here be able to figure it out for me?? It’s the song Invisible by Lillix(an awesome new grouP!). The solos about 2:30 into the song!

Anonymous

: There’s a really easy solo i need tabbed… would anyone here be able to figure it out for me?? It’s the song Invisible by Lillix(an awesome new grouP!). The solos about 2:30 into the song! Sorry I changed my Email address pleez try again

Anonymous

: There’s a really easy solo i need tabbed… would anyone here be able to figure it out for me?? It’s the song Invisible by Lillix(an awesome new grouP!). The solos about 2:30 into the song! I don’t know of the song. So send me the song or just the solo part via Email I’ll tab it and send it back ok dude?

Anonymous

I have a Guild Polaris solid body electric guitar (around 1964).Any idea of its value?

Anonymous

I’m looking for the schematics on wiring a EMG-81 in the bridge to one volume knob/no treble.

Anonymous

does ne one out there kno where i can find the tab for the metallica song,, the unamed feeling, off their st. anger album thanx

Anonymous

like why would you need tab for such a simple song ? probally why there is none of it. : does ne one out there kno where i can find the tab for the metallica song,, the unamed feeling, off their st. anger album : thanx

Anonymous

Go to http://www.mxtabs.com you can find their song there, in electric, bass, drum. All sorts of Tab.

Anonymous

String Breakage on Les Paul

This popular thread has been given its own page : String Breakage on Les Paul

Anonymous

I have a Fender Telecaster which is 1970-71 era buildand in reasonably good condition. But I can’t find any guides to it’s market value. can anyone help please?

Anonymous

TDPRI.COM : I have a Fender Telecaster which is 1970-71 era buildand in reasonably good condition. But I can’t find any guides to it’s market value. can anyone help please?

Anonymous

settings for marshall valvestate 8100

This popular thread has been given its own page : settings for marshall valvestate 8100

Anonymous

Hey!does anyone of you know where i could find a cracked version of DSound`s GTplayer to download Thanx

Anonymous

You could try dsound.com – it has a download portal where you can get a cracked copy. the crack involves entering the serial number that you should have bought!!!! Wanker

Anonymous

: You could try dsound.com – it has a download portal where you can get a cracked copy. the crack involves entering the serial number that you should have bought!!!! Wanker Fuck off and die, wanker!

Anonymous

Hi Guys, I currently have a Yamaha SG1000s, but I’m looking for something that’s a bit faster to play because although the SG is a great GTR it is not suited to certain styles. I also have a Hohner ‘Jack’ headless bass which is a bit cheap & cheerful but plays very nicely & I like the scale/length of the Gtr, so I’ve been looking at Steinberger Gtrs (Any good, or is it style over substance?). Kramer,Jackson/Charvel…et al ,it’s difficult to know where to put your money when there are so many seemingly good Gtrs on the market. Any advice & or feedback would be great. Thanks for your help. All the best. Paul

Anonymous

sorry. my question are not answer yours. can i ask you. i wanna buy sg700s what the different of neck joint your sg1000s with gibson les paul. thank you

Anonymous

what is the price of the mesaboogie F series 50 watt? How about the same thing but an F100 watt?

Anonymous

: what is the price of the mesaboogie rectified head and speakers the best

Anonymous

im looking for mesa boogie F100 212combo so bad. anyone wanna sell it?

Anonymous

: I’ve got one, email me at [email protected] and we’ll talk … john

Anonymous

Cool message board http://www.guitariff.net

Anonymous

hiya my name is steve i broadcast internet radio from my kitchen/studio as a hobby i do classic rock pop n oldies 24/7 worldwide i also carry over 250 different daily newspapers from across the globe recently i started playin new bands send me your cds http://www.lexnetlive.com [email protected]

Anonymous

Guitar Appraisal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar Appraisal

Anonymous

I have a 1975 BC Rich Seagull electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Anonymous

I have a 1977 Gibson RD Custom Brown electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Anonymous

i have a 52 or 53 fender telecaster i dont know which year, it has that crome pickup cover over the bottom pickup and is in good condition, only some small scraches and chips. It has a blondish cover on the wood with a black pickguard. i bought it at a garage sale for 200 dollars. I would like to know if it was worth it or if so how much it is worth. please contact soon

Anonymous

: I have a 1975 BC Rich Seagull electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. mint condition yamaha fg-110 found in basement came with books from the 70’s (picks and strings too)

Anonymous

: I have a 1975 BC Rich Seagull electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. mint condition yamaha fg-110 found in basement came with books from the 70’s (picks and strings too)

Anonymous

I have Electra Omega model x210 (serial # 13907) mint cond. with case also mint

Anonymous

Would you be interested in selling it? Please email me.

Anonymous

: I have a 2003 BC Rich electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Anonymous

Used they go for between $90-$130 depending on condition : I have a 1975 BC Rich Seagull electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Anonymous

This kid I know has an Original Gibson Les Paul Edition, and I would like to know how much it is worth. I’m pretty sure its alot. THANKS

Anonymous

: Thank you very much for your input, the BC Rich sold for $1,200. : Used they go for between $90-$130 depending on condition : : : I have a 1975 BC Rich Seagull electric guitar. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Anonymous

I have a 1950 Fender Broadcaster electric guitar, serial no. 0057. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. Thank you.

Anonymous

I have a Ovation 12 string electric guitar Model 1756 with hardshell case – Could you tell me how much it is worth

Anonymous

i have a a 1974 Gibson L6-S vintage guitar that is in almost perfect condition. i would like to know how much it is worth.

Anonymous

: I have a 1950 Fender Broadcaster electric guitar, serial no. 0057. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. Thank you. VG lists one in excellent condition at $25 to $29K — are you willing to sell it???

Anonymous

: I have a 1975 Ibanez Deluxe 59er electric guitar, serial #. L752832. I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. Thank you.

Anonymous

:I have a fender acustis electric flat top guitar.Very nice,like new condition.SB-55 ss# 2655029.I would like to know wht it worth. Thank you Daniel

Anonymous

Guitar Appraisal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar Appraisal

Anonymous

What is the value of my Gibson B B King on the resale market. It lists for $2,250 but you can find them for around $1,800 at most big stores. What do you think?

Anonymous

I bought a guitar at Guitar Center Chicago in august 2002. I then realized I could find it cheaper elsewhere. They guarantee the lowest price and pay you back the difference if you find cheaper. They promised at least 5 times they would credit my back account. Never did. I guess they’re not very honest. Forget them.

Anonymous

A brick through their window should make you feel better : I bought a guitar at Guitar Center Chicago in august 2002. I then realized I could find it cheaper elsewhere. They guarantee the lowest price and pay you back the difference if you find cheaper. They promised at least 5 times they would credit my back account. Never did. I guess they’re not very honest. Forget them. :

Anonymous

Telling everybody where you got the same guitar for less might also be good revenge. : A brick through their window should make you feel better : : : I bought a guitar at Guitar Center Chicago in august 2002. I then realized I could find it cheaper elsewhere. They guarantee the lowest price and pay you back the difference if you find cheaper. They promised at least 5 times they would credit my back account. Never did. I guess they’re not very honest. Forget them. : :

Anonymous

I was thinking the same thing. : Telling everybody where you got the same guitar for less might also be good revenge. : : : A brick through their window should make you feel better : : : : : I bought a guitar at Guitar Center Chicago in august 2002. I then realized I could find it cheaper elsewhere. They guarantee the lowest price and pay you back the difference if you find cheaper. They promised at least 5 times they would credit my back account. Never did. I guess they’re not very honest. Forget them. : : :

Anonymous

Hey, I’m a newbie to this board, but please forgive my ignorance. Anyone who has any experience painting a guitar, redoing it, just disassembly to prepare for it, anything, please post extensive tips and advice, everything you know. I’m a great painter but hell if I know what variable I may not know about on the guitar, I’ve never tried it before. Any special paints or processes to consider? Please help.

Anonymous

Check out: http://www.flash.net/~guitars/ ReRanch is THE place to go. Way too many ‘variables’ to post ‘tips here, you don’t even mention what kind of guitar or anything. : Hey, I’m a newbie to this board, but please forgive my ignorance. Anyone who has any experience painting a guitar, redoing it, just disassembly to prepare for it, anything, please post extensive tips and advice, everything you know. I’m a great painter but hell if I know what variable I may not know about on the guitar, I’ve never tried it before. Any special paints or processes to consider? Please help.

Anonymous

Definately…go to rerach…there is a full description for painting a guitar…you can even buy the right colors there

Anonymous

I’m sorry but it’s like I said I have no idea how to approach this. The guitar is a PRS Santana SE if it helps.

Anonymous

Most guitars have a urethane coating over the body for protection from scratching, etc. My suggestion would be if you wanted to do a mural or something, use a remover first to take off the finish coating (in the area you wanted). For paints Id stick with enamels since they seem to do best on this type of project. Another idea, this is actually one I am going to do, is to take an enamel gold leaf to outline my drawing on the guitar, this should actually go on without having to sand or use a remover, then use another finish layer on top of that. There are plenty of ways to go about this you just have to do a little research.

Anonymous

If after reading the refin 101 there you still don’t know how to approach it you are probally better off having it done by someone else… or having someone at least around to guide you, it’s not hard but requires alot of hard and tedious work. : I’m sorry but it’s like I said I have no idea how to approach this. The guitar is a PRS Santana SE if it helps.

Anonymous

Hi, Iam a mexican boy & I want to know if buy a ZOOM 8080 is a good choice because I get a BOSS ME-8. Is better?? and someone knows the price of the ZOOM 8080?? Thanks everyone for your comments!

Anonymous

: Hi, Iam a mexican boy & I want to know if buy a ZOOM 8080 is a good choice because I get a BOSS ME-8. Is better?? and someone knows the price of the ZOOM 8080?? : Thanks everyone for your comments!

Anonymous

I have a ME-8, its great ! : : Hi, Iam a mexican boy & I want to know if buy a ZOOM 8080 is a good choice because I get a BOSS ME-8. Is better?? and someone knows the price of the ZOOM 8080?? : : Thanks everyone for your comments!

Anonymous

I have a Zoom8080 and is great ! It’s about 350$ but it’s worth it .

Anonymous

How much would my Martin electric acoustic guitar OOOCME with satin finish and hard case be worth?

Anonymous

i paid $50 for one today

Anonymous

WANTED: Yamaha SG 1000/2000 red – in 8+ /10 condition. (These are 1970s-mid ’80s – not the reissues). I’m not a collector – just want to replace a stolen SG. If you have a SG 3000 let me that know too.

Anonymous

Yamaha SG 1000/2000 red – in 8/10 condition in tiger sunburst original in hard case £350 if intrested stunning guitar! excelent action and sound

Anonymous

I have a Cherry SG-2000 in 8+/9 condition. Has just a little scratch on the back and the mic-switch cover is lost. but the guitar itself is in excellent condition. I’m not looking eagerly to sell it… but if you need it maybe we can work something out. If you want I can take pictures of it. Tell me how much are you willing to pay for it?

Anonymous

Anybody with any info on this guitar. It’s a model number X 214 by VOX Product of Thomas Organ in CA

Anonymous

I have what is now perhaps the only other X-214 I know of besides yours. Got mine used in 1986, made circa 1970. Repaired once due to the block of wood warping away from body in the hot, humid early fall of Mississippi shore of easterm Missouri..glued back together professionally. Never had a great acoustic sound anyway, but the low action and a Martin Thinline Pickup make a nice instrument which I’ve actually performed with. It’s my takealong everywhere guitar, gigbag only, tough as nails, and the finish has aged very well (of course it’s not abused in any way). The somewhat narrow neck and close string placement requires regular playing for familiarization, as my other 12s are of the wider neck type.

My label starts with the serial # “1970…” and states “Voxton” and “Thomas Organ” and ” Made in Japan”. I have no idea re. value, nor would the invisible repairs I made in 1987 help the price much. The cost wasn’t that much to start with. My serial # is less than 300, so there may not be too many of them out there.

Anonymous

I have a gibson that is a the paul deluxe ,firebrand its serial numbers are 80511599 and also I have a old silvertone flat top that was passed down from my grand father who my father rembers him playing when he was a boy early 50s if any one has any info or perhaps a web site please e-mail me

Anonymous

: I have a silvertone acoustic guitar at least 50 or 60 yrs old a jumbo style ser # L1648105 what is the year of guitar please

Anonymous

This message is for anyone living in the LA area that loves classic guitar rock… The YARDBIRDS are having a show at the HOUSE OF BLUES on Sunset, June 25th!! Guest artists will include: · Alice Cooper · Slash · Steve Lukather · Jeff “Skunk” Baxter · And more… I suggest getting your tickets before they’re gone. I wouldn’t miss it for the world!!

Anonymous

I’m searchin’ for stryper guitars but I don’t know which models they really have used all time long. If somebody could help me please e-mail me back

Anonymous

: Hi Mike used a custom Kelly and Oz used a custom soloist. I hear they are back on tour so I don’t know what they are using now.

Anonymous

They used Jackson Guitars and don’t know if any are around. Let me know if you find any……

Anonymous

You could get a Jackson Kelly KE3 and custom paint it, that is probably the easiest and most affordable way to get em

Anonymous

i am looking for the guitar tab for the whloe lotta love medley on the led zepplin bbc sessions. it contains these songs whole lotta love boogie chillun fixin to die thats all right mama a mess of blues does any one know where i can get the tab for this medley either the book or on a tab site.

Anonymous

Just a hint, That’s All Right Mama and A Mess of Blues are by Elvis Presley.

Anonymous

Wow, I’m looking for the same tab! Nobody seems to have it. If I figure it out on my own I’ll be sure to tell you.

Anonymous

Hi, would you be able to fill me on some history about a Tokai Accousti model D18 copy called Cats Eyes -please. I have just purchased one and like some info. I love the sound. I’ve been playing for a while but only been playing electric guitars Appreciate your help. Thanks Peter

Anonymous

I have a Sigma 12 string. Model #DT3-12. I’d really like to know something about this guitar

Anonymous

They are the lower end Martin’s, but still decent guitars, you can tell the year from the s/n. : I have a Sigma 12 string. Model #DT3-12. I’d really like to know something about this guitar

Anonymous

I lost the instructions ok my korg A-5 could somebody tell me PLEASE!!! how can i save patches

Anonymous

I have the same problem. Can somebody send me the manual in PDF format. Thank’s

Anonymous

ZAO may split apart but they live FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO

Anonymous

I am interested in building a prototype speaker cabinet for my personal use. Are there any blueprints available on the web?

Anonymous

I recently aquired a Charvel/Jackson STX Deluxe. It is a hybrid strat knock-off. It was made in Japan but feels like a high quality product. The pickups have the Jackson logo, 1-HB, 2-SC’s, a floating tremolo by Gotoh, and some other nice features. I love the way it plays and sounds, especially in the rythym pickup mode. It gets that really funky fender sound ala Satriani’s tone on the opening riff on "Mighty Turtle Head". Anyway, can anyone forward me information? I’d appreciate it. Keep on rockin’. DR

Anonymous

They are pretty common guitars, check out harmony central and/or the manafacturer’s websites for more info. : I recently aquired a Charvel/Jackson STX Deluxe. It is a hybrid strat knock-off. It was made in Japan but feels like a high quality product. The pickups have the Jackson logo, 1-HB, 2-SC’s, a floating tremolo by Gotoh, and some other nice features. I love the way it plays and sounds, especially in the rythym pickup mode. It gets that really funky fender sound ala Satriani’s tone on the opening riff on "Mighty Turtle Head". : Anyway, can anyone forward me information? I’d appreciate it. Keep on rockin’. : DR

Anonymous

scanned tab for trade My list 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Malsteen Song Only Blackstar Deja Vu Dreaming Far beyond the sun Faster than the speed of light I am a Viking Making Love Marching Out Memories Rising Force 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Ozzy Osbourne Song Only Crazy Train Dee Goodbye to romance Mr.crowley Over the Mountain 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Joe Satriani song only Day at the beach Midnight Summer Song Tears in the rain The feeling 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Metallica ALL books 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Steve Vai Flex-Able Book complete 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Stevie Ray Vaughan Book Complete Couldn’t Stand The wheather Cold shot Boot Hill Crossfire Empty Arms Honey bee The house is rockin Life without you Love struck baby Pride and Joy The sky is crying Texas Flood The things that I used to do Tick Tock Tightrope You’ll be Mine 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Obliveon Song Only Deathmetal Hot!!Montréal Biomecanique Factory of delusion Perihelion 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Red hot chili pepper song only Californication Under the bridge 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Extreme song only More than world 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock Dream Theater complete book Awake Scene of memories Image and world Falling into infinity 0.log 1.log backups credentials demo.sql.gz docker docker-compose.ssl.yml docker-compose.yml Dockerfile docker-sync.yml docs files maps nginx.proxied.proxy nginx.proxy node_modules output.json package.json plgs.tar.gz public_html reports.md scripts start-http.json sync sync.0th9 sync.3GRz sync.3WNC sync.4qQx sync.5rrd sync.5VRJ sync.5XnR sync.6hsD sync.7Q0d sync.9YeU sync.ap2a sync.bCpV sync.CMRN sync.DigX sync.DvPg sync.E5Il sync.EaIM sync.Ef2s sync.et3C sync.f3jD sync.FYBN sync.Gb7r sync.J97D sync.JDa7 sync.lLc8 sync.lybD sync.MHuV sync.nsTg sync.oJwH sync.OMK3 sync.pGfy sync.pIwP sync.PTTg sync.u9U4 sync.ugcH sync.ukQs sync.uLj3 sync.VkF8 sync.VR2Q sync.wUAk sync.yRoY sync.yZO8 sync.ZuDk taxonomy_export.json tmp users.sql web wordpress wp_users.sql yarn.lock

Anonymous

I need the tabe for "life without you" and Little wing" by SRV, let me know what you want to trade.

Anonymous

I Have A Good Collection Of Scanned Tabs But There’s Still Some Tabs Missed I’m Ready To Trade ’em .

Anonymous

can you give me some songbook scanned please?

Anonymous

: scanned tab for trade i have no tabs to trade but i was intrested to know if you had the song life by the drop by stevie ray vaugn and if so i was wondering if you could send it to me probono,if so it would be realy appreachiated cause i realy need this tab……….is you need some metallica tabs there is a site called http://playmet.adamek.sk/metallica.html and they have nearly all the tabs and they are scanned

Anonymous

: scanned tab for trade : My list : ************************* : Malsteen Song Only : Blackstar : Deja Vu : Dreaming : Far beyond the sun : Faster than the speed of light : I am a Viking : Making Love : Marching Out : Memories : Rising Force : ************************** : Ozzy Osbourne Song Only : Crazy Train : Dee : Goodbye to romance : Mr.crowley : Over the Mountain : *************************** : Joe Satriani song only : Day at the beach : Midnight : Summer Song : Tears in the rain : The feeling : **************************** : Metallica : ALL books : **************************** : Steve Vai : Flex-Able Book complete : **************************** : Stevie Ray Vaughan Book Complete : Couldn’t Stand The wheather : Cold shot : Boot Hill : Crossfire : Empty Arms : Honey bee : The house is rockin : Life without you : Love struck baby : Pride and Joy : The sky is crying : Texas Flood : The things that I used to do : Tick Tock : Tightrope : You’ll be Mine : ***************************** : Obliveon Song Only Deathmetal Hot!!Montréal : Biomecanique : Factory of delusion : Perihelion : ****************************** : Red hot chili pepper song only : Californication : Under the bridge : ***************************** : Extreme song only : More than world : ********************************** : Dream Theater complete book : Awake : Scene of memories : Image and world : Falling into infinity : ************************************

Anonymous

i have 2 marty friedman´s books. steve´s first book, surfing with the alien, megadeth´s rust in peace an a lot more….i am interested in flex-able! would you….?

Anonymous

My guitar fleta hasn´t original french polish my guitar has laca what happen with the sound and what about the price for this problem Regards Patricio

Anonymous

Stupid ass $35 : My guitar fleta hasn´t original french polish my guitar has laca what happen with the sound and what about the price for this problem : Regards : Patricio

Anonymous

Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo

Anonymous

: Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo STUPID ASS….35.00$$$

Anonymous

loser Maybe if you ever learn how to play you won’t have so much time to waste fucking around here. Later KidDiE ps – check port 147 : : Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo : STUPID ASS….35.00$$$

Anonymous

One at a time duhhhhhhhhh Who’s stupid now ? : Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo

Anonymous

Hi there, I’m in the market for a Gtr Multi-Fx unit that can be used to input to a PC using Cakewalk’s Gtr Tracks Pro.So it would need to have all of the usual Fx, but also Amp simulations. Cost isn’t really too much of an issue within reason,but obviously the cheaper the better. As the market seems to flooded with loads of units any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

POD-xt : Hi there, : I’m in the market for a Gtr Multi-Fx unit that can be used to input to a PC using Cakewalk’s Gtr Tracks Pro.So it would need to have all of the usual Fx, but also Amp simulations. Cost isn’t really too much of an issue within reason,but obviously the cheaper the better. As the market seems to flooded with loads of units any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

MEAZZI ECHOMATIC

This popular thread has been given its own page : MEAZZI ECHOMATIC

Anonymous

The biography Dan Sugerman wrote on Jim Morrison is called "No One Here Gets Out Alive" NOT "No-One Gets Out of Here Alive"

Anonymous

Like who cares, he was just a junkie whos been dead forever, and not even a guitarist. : The biography Dan Sugerman wrote on Jim Morrison is called "No One Here Gets Out Alive" NOT "No-One Gets Out of Here Alive"

Anonymous

can anybody give me information about this guitar, I belive it was made by goya for hohner. I have owned it for some 30 years,.it is in very good condition, many thanks

Anonymous

: can anybody give me information about this guitar, : I belive it was made by goya for hohner. I have : owned it for some 30 years,.it is in very good : condition, : many thanks

Anonymous

my guitarist has a contessa bass but i can’t seem to find any numbers… probly the drink but… it does say product of west germany…. can either of you send me a pic of your bass to compare? [email protected]

Anonymous

: : can anybody give me information about this guitar, : : it is in very good : : condition, : : many thanks

Anonymous

can you give me some information about this guitar, it is in very good condition, I believe it was made by goya for hofner ?? I have owned it for some 30 years manny thanks

Anonymous

Dan Smith has an acoustic page called Dansm’s Acoustic Page. He has transcribed many good songs, but has a note saying Warner Brothers has sent him a legal notice to take them down. The site is still operational but hasn’t been updated in a while. I’d like to know if anyone has downloaded them and if they could send them to me at the above e-mail address.

Anonymous

hello. my question is this…(and i’m sorry if this has been asked and answered previously on this board, but i didn’t have time to read all the posts)…i have a gretch bass. it has a standard black finish. i want to refinish it to a silver sparkle/glitter finish (very similar to the mid-nineties ‘silver jet’ guitar). what is the process/paint type/laquer type (etc) that i would have to use. OR, where is a good place to have it done? does anyone know how to contact the gretch people? i also only want to spend a few hundred dollars. so, that could eliminate a lot of ‘high end’ places that the pro’s use. i really appreciate the help. later.

Anonymous

I repainted my Strat and it came out pretty good. Check this site out, it helped me alot with my project. http://www.projectguitar.com Its got a bunch of tutorials on how to do it. In sum, you pretty much take everything off the body, strip the paint off, which I recommend doing with a heat gun or something similar. Trying to chip it off with the use of checmical stripper is difficult because the paint used to paint guitars is usually very thick. You also are less prone to chipping the body with the heat gun. Then you sand it down a bit so all the paint is off, then get some primer and put about 3-4 coats of that on. Then put your real paint on, depending on your prefrence, 5-10 coats? Then you need a clear coat to protect the paint, you want probably 5 coats of that. Follow the tutorials on Project Guitar and have fun.

Anonymous

Check out Re-Ranch : hello. my question is this…(and i’m sorry if this has been asked and answered previously on this board, but i didn’t have time to read all the posts)…i have a gretch bass. it has a standard black finish. i want to refinish it to a silver sparkle/glitter finish (very similar to the mid-nineties ‘silver jet’ guitar). what is the process/paint type/laquer type (etc) that i would have to use. OR, where is a good place to have it done? does anyone know how to contact the gretch people? i also only want to spend a few hundred dollars. so, that could eliminate a lot of ‘high end’ places that the pro’s use. i really appreciate the help. : later.

Anonymous

If think you would be better off looking for another bass rather than risk nessing your Gretsch up. Home refinishing is a long slow boring job and it might still look shit afterwards.

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I run a guitar school in Scotland UK and have recently set up a website with regular tutorial articles available free of charge to anyone interested. The web address is (www.theguitarschool.biz) Have fun…. Jim Conquer

Anonymous

: Hi everyone, Your articles relating to guitar playing, styles, history etc. are welcome for publication in our tutorial section in our website (www.theguitarschool.biz) Check out the site downloads page for more info. All the best Jim Conquer : I run a guitar school in Scotland UK and have recently set up a website with regular tutorial articles available free of charge to anyone interested. The web address is (www.theguitarschool.biz) Have fun…. : Jim Conquer

Anonymous

Yamaha FG-340 Value?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha FG-340 Value?

Anonymous

Was wondering if anyone knows the value of a Vantage Acoustic Guitar? Also maybe age? Where it is sold? Thanks!

Anonymous

are you stupid or crazy?

Anonymous

Could you please send above program to me. Thanks!!

Anonymous

: Could you please send above program to me. Thanks!!

Anonymous

: : Could you please send above program to me, i really need it, ive been doing things the hard way for 3 years and just found this site. yeah, thanx

Anonymous

need help with patch settings zoom gfx 707II

This popular thread has been given its own page : need help with patch settings zoom gfx 707II

Anonymous

i’m learning how to play the guitar, but right now i am barrowing one from a friend. i was wondering if anyone had a good suggestion for a good (beginer-intermediate) guitar. preferably one that i could get for $200 and under

Anonymous

"(beginer-intermediate) guitar. preferably one that i could get for $200 and under" You can pick up a reasonable older guitar on Ebay for about $100. Used is better than new for an entry level guitar, I think. There are hundreds on there.

Anonymous

r u crazy or stupide?

Anonymous

Looking for Cannon guitar web link…….Thanks….google no help.

Anonymous

Ive acquired an old Watkins copicat which i hope to get back to its full glory – i think its an original valve model (double opening doors on top) – any one have any ideas where I could get some info / manual to help with getting it working?

Anonymous

I am in the Army and stationed in Germany. I bought an Ibanez acoustic amp on the economy. The plug (which can be unpluged from the amp itself) is of 220 voltage. I was wondering if I could get an adaptor to convert the voltage into 110, for when i move back to the States. Or if i should just go ahead and sell the amp.

Anonymous

You can get a converter or step it down yourself, usually the power supply already has the option for 110/220 operation, just take a look at it and make any mods. : I am in the Army and stationed in Germany. I bought an Ibanez acoustic amp on the economy. The plug (which can be unpluged from the amp itself) is of 220 voltage. I was wondering if I could get an adaptor to convert the voltage into 110, for when i move back to the States. Or if i should just go ahead and sell the amp.

Anonymous

: You can get a converter or step it down yourself, usually the power supply already has the option for 110/220 operation, just take a look at it and make any mods. : Also check the amp for a dual voltage transformer, i.e. 110 / 220 If it has one, you need only throw the switch or do a little rewiring and doubling the fuse amps. : : I am in the Army and stationed in Germany. I bought an Ibanez acoustic amp on the economy. The plug (which can be unpluged from the amp itself) is of 220 voltage. I was wondering if I could get an adaptor to convert the voltage into 110, for when i move back to the States. Or if i should just go ahead and sell the amp.

Anonymous

are you stupid or a nazi?

Anonymous

vintage 1967 Vox hollow body guitar with on-board effects. Can be seen at vox Museum site. E-mail for pictures and info. http://www.voxamps.com/vintage/museum/voxguit/guitar1.htm

Anonymous

Clerical ad typists currently required. Full training provided, no previous experience needed. Company pays per response, and not per sale. No soliciting, or commission pay structure. Paid for the work you do. Please send your enquiry to [email protected]

Anonymous

I have a mandolin that I received from my grandfather. In the oval hole it says American Conservitory. #95692 If anyone could give me info on when it was made and some history, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Les

Anonymous

homo

Anonymous

I have a mandolin that I received from my grandfather. In the oval hole it says American Conservitory. #95692 If anyone could give me info on when it was made and some history, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Les

Anonymous

takamine f349 value.

This popular thread has been given its own page : takamine f349 value.

Anonymous

I have got an EKO guitar model Cygnus for sale. It looks exactly like this one: http://www.fetishguitars.com/html/eko/hollowbody/cygnus.html I have no idea what price would be acceptable for a potential buyer. The guitar looks old but exactly how old it is I don’t know. It is in average to good condition, I think. Any help would be appreciated. Peter

Anonymous

do u still have this guitar on sale? where are u from? thanks, bye : I have got an EKO guitar model Cygnus for sale. It looks exactly like this one: : http://www.fetishguitars.com/html/eko/hollowbody/cygnus.html : I have no idea what price would be acceptable for a potential buyer. The guitar looks old but exactly how old it is I don’t know. It is in average to good condition, I think. Any help would be appreciated. : Peter

Anonymous

where and how can i learn to improve my solo guitaring

Anonymous

: where and how can i learn to improve my solo guitaring JUST KEEP PLAYING AND GET SLEEP CANT LEARN WITH OUT SLEEP floor your fingers to the max and your slow playing will get better play fast even if you suck

Anonymous

: where and how can i learn to improve my solo guitaring The best way to improve your solo playin is learn from the people you like. Example: If you like SRV, Metalica or anyone Put on their CD and try to work out what they’re playing just using your ears. Start off simplest song and go from there. "What goes in will always come out". If you listen to them then enough you will begin to play like ’em. Also don’t just learn bits of a song, learn it all so you can play it all the way though. otherwise you’ll end up a "Bitsa" player ( Someone who can only play "Bitsa" this an "Bitsa" a that. Which will drive you crazy. It might seem hard at first but keep trying it will be worth it in the end. You will also end up with a highly tuned ear. Hope this helps Steve

Anonymous

What style of guitar do you play? you ever been to http://www.guitartricks.com ? i am a host on there, just click on my name terry couch, i play country style and southern rock but if you want another style there are other players there also, and it has soundfiles and tab.

Anonymous

alliance vp

This popular thread has been given its own page : alliance vp

Anonymous

r u out there scoot from thomas estley community college where u in grease the band and do u have a girlfriend as someone i know fancies the ase of you

Anonymous

i jsut want to say u r cute and that will you email me

Anonymous

please help won,t to learn to play

Anonymous

How do I tune my guitar to a drum kit, or visa versa?

Anonymous

: How do I tune my guitar to a drum kit, or visa versa? in my experience many drummers conception of tuning is a topic that is more concerned around (depending on the situation)"feel". I happen to know drummers who actually "adjust" tonality and also keep they’re feel. I don’t completly understand your circumstance but a good rule of thumb is to keep your guitar in tune and talk to your drummer about what he/she hears. An exellent drummer who always came across melodicly was the late Tony Williams. Aside from achieving great success in the "traditional" application of creative drumming; his fusion playing with Allen Holdsworth, (Tony Williams: Lifetime)is a fantastic example of "drums to band" tuning. Check it, later

Anonymous

: How do I tune my guitar to a drum kit, or visa versa? in my experience many drummers conception of tuning is a topic that is more concerned around (depending on the situation)"feel". I happen to know drummers who actually "adjust" tonality and also keep they’re feel. I don’t completly understand your circumstance but a good rule of thumb is to keep your guitar in tune and talk to your drummer about what he/she hears. An exellent drummer who always came across melodicly was the late Tony Williams. Aside from achieving great success in the "traditional" application of creative drumming; his fusion playing with Allen Holdsworth, (Tony Williams: Lifetime)is a fantastic example of "drums to band" tuning. Check it, later

Anonymous

Hi I am a new guitar player looking for a good guitar. I heard austin guitars and raven guitars are good . What do u think? Is there other ones?

Anonymous

: Hi I am a new guitar player looking for a good guitar. I heard austin guitars and raven guitars are good . What do u think? Is there other ones? Hi!! I have never owned an Austin guitar but I heard are a nice inexpensive guitar if looking for one.. I own 2 Raven RSM 1000 guitars and I have to tell you that RavenWestGuitar is by far the greatest guitar company that I have ever delt with.. Their products are the best by far and their is nothing that I have ever played even compares to Raven.. You can pick a $600.00 guitar for half that at http://www.RavenWestGuitar.com Trust me you will be cery satisfied in any of the wonderful products that they have to offer.. Ever since my first purchase of a Raven guitar I’ll never do business with any other company.. Thank You, Michael Payne

Anonymous

: : Hi I am a new guitar player looking for a good guitar. I heard austin guitars and raven guitars are good . What do u think? Is there other ones? : Hi!! I have never owned an Austin guitar but I heard are a nice inexpensive guitar if looking for one.. I own 2 Raven RSM 1000 guitars and I have to tell you that RavenWestGuitar is by far the greatest guitar company that I have ever delt with.. Their products are the best by far and their is nothing that I have ever played even compares to Raven.. You can pick a $600.00 guitar for half that at http://www.RavenWestGuitar.com : Trust me you will be cery satisfied in any of the wonderful products that they have to offer.. : Ever since my first purchase of a Raven guitar I’ll never do business with any other company.. : Thank You, : Michael Payne hey I have played both of those brands and they are good but you might wanna check out a hamer they have pure sound and are not very expensive matt(axe)simpson

Anonymous

: Hi I am a new guitar player looking for a good guitar. I heard austin guitars and raven guitars are good . What do u think? Is there other ones? Ok, here’s the deal. Guitars, like anything else come down to "what the heck will I do if I don’t want this thing anymore" kind of issue. Unless you are willing to dedicate time and effort (which I guess you are as indicated by writing to this site)PLEASE go for somthing that at least you can recoupe some cash on. Long story short…by a Seagull guitar, solid wood top (vital) $300. and another $60. for a hardshell case leaves you with ALL the options: a)you won’t quit playing because the instrument sucks. b)you can get most of your cash back because it does’nt sound like a garbage instrument, ie:squire, dean. c)If you hold on to it, you might change your mind about playing and will still have a quality instrument. And finally e) they make excellent gifts to girlfriends/boyfriends/brothers/sisters. etc.

Anonymous

dean!

Anonymous

i have been playing guitar for years and the best inexpensive one i have found is austin it feels and sounds just like a les paul

Anonymous

Samick guitars are really cheap and actually not that bad. You can pick one up around $200, but I’ve always been partial to Squire by Fender.

Anonymous

If you are interested in great prices on guitar cds want to promote your music check this website http://www.abstractlogix.com They support independent musicians very well

Anonymous
      Anonymous

my dad traded some speakers for a hagstrom Impala a few years ago,The other day he thought he should take it out and look at it,so he did and it still looked in mint shape,so he asked me to check if i could find out anything about it.Can you help me on it. THANKS

Anonymous

Hi. Go visit http://www.wtv-zone.com/HagstromUSA/ . There you will have a starting point. Anders : my dad traded some speakers for a hagstrom Impala a few years ago,The other day he thought he should take it out and look at it,so he did and it still looked in mint shape,so he asked me to check if i could find out anything about it.Can you help me on it. THANKS

Anonymous

Im looking into buying a new guitar. I want to get a les paul and can spend about a thousand. I’m looking at either a Gibson les paul studio, or an Epiphone les paul standard elitist. It looks like the Epiphone goes for about 950, and the Gibson about 1200. The Epiphone comes with american electronic components, grover tuning machines, bookmatched Flame top wood, bone nut, its set up in America etc. So its supposed to be as good as a Gibson but made in Japan (I guess regular epiphones are made in Korea). It looks like a good deal but I havent been able to find any reviews on it. The Gibson Studio looks like it is the same as the Epiphone but it doesnt have as nice of wood and finish. The epiphone is cheaper than the gibson. Anyway Im confused about the whole thing. I went to guitar center and you have to special order the epiphone elitists so I couldnt play one. Has anyone played one of these??? What about the Gibson Les Paul Studio? If anyone has any feedback I’d be super stoked to hear it. It would be a HUGE help. Thanks for your time. Mike

Anonymous

I’ve bought one guitar in my entire life by mail order. I made the decision to buy it based on reviews and recommendations. It’s the guitar I play the least. It simply doesn’t sound all that good to me. So, my advice to you is to play as many guitars as you can before you decide on one. Play several of the same model as well. They do not sound identical even though they look the same. A guitar has to sound good to you – and fit your playing style.

Anonymous

His exactly right! Hammer on the nail. It has to sound good to you, that all that matters. Don’t read the specs in the pamplets. It simply means nothing. Nobody else can try out a guitar for you….:)

Anonymous

I dont know if i am even suppose to write about this.. all i know is that this guitar ( i was told ) was made in the late 70’s.. its solid wood.. gibson in pretty good shape… just needs some pick ups… n e one that can tell me n e thing about this guitar.. id be very happy…

Anonymous

Please help???!!!!, I’ve just bought the bass of my dream’s, a BC RICH WARLOCK. I didn’t know the one I saw Nikki Sixx play 20 years’ ago was one of many version’s. I Bought a NJ series made in KOREA. I am 31 years’ old and I’m now learning to play bass, but I don’t Know how to tune it or how to adjust the Bridge so my string’s stop buzzing? I want this BASS to be awsome,. Can you please HELP?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

U need to buy a tuner, or find someone to tune ur guitar. If the strings are buzzing this normally means that the bridge is too low. try getting someone to raise it or out a new bridge in.

Anonymous

I need comments of sound..

Anonymous

: I need comments of sound..

Anonymous

: I need comments of sound..

Anonymous

: : I need comments of sound..

Anonymous

: : : I need specification of J&D bass guitar

Anonymous

Looking for help in finding info on a late ’70s Hohner accustic guitar. Looking to find out value (if any) date of manufacture, etc. Thanks!

Anonymous

I Too own a late 70’s model Hohner Accoustic guitar. I’ve heard they were hand-made by Yari. Mine is loaded with abalone inlay and sounds and plays wonderfully. I don’t know what it is worth. But I’d sure like to know more about it. CurtO

Anonymous

Hello, I am trying to get input on a new guitar model that we will soon be releasing. Please go to http://www.brtguitars.com and check it out. Fill out a feedback form and let me know what you think. Thank you!!

Anonymous

What is a ’67 Flying V worth? The serial number is in the 200s I don’t remember the exact number.

Anonymous

that is…does anyone have the tab for shelby lynne’s "where i’m from"?

Anonymous

: that is…does anyone have the tab for shelby lynne’s "where i’m from"? if you do find the tab for where i’m from could you please send’em my way. that song rocks!

Anonymous

: that is…does anyone have the tab for shelby lynne’s "where i’m from"? Did you ever get an answer to this? Looking for same.

Anonymous

does anyone know the tag for shelby lynne’s "where i’m from"?

Anonymous

compro VOX MARK III COLOR BLANCO HUMO LLAMAR AL 96359826 LIMA PERU O ESCRIBIR AL CORREO E MAIL BYE

Anonymous

compro VOX MARK III COLOR BLANCO HUMO LLAMAR AL 96359826 LIMA PERU O ESCRIBIR AL CORREO E MAIL BYE

Anonymous

i relly need the lyerics to teslas modern day cowboy. please mail them to me [email protected] ty

Anonymous

: i relly need the lyerics to he is born a christmas song. please mail them to me [email protected]

Anonymous

hey. can i have the leyircs like the notes and stuff for the song Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) by Greenday. ty

Anonymous

noooo fuck you

Anonymous

#! Psychedelic band, 13floor elevators guitar for sale, 65 es 340 walnut, exc. owned by Stacy Sutherland, played behind Janis Joplin her first Cal. appearane (Check Google for 13th info) The "dead" "Starship","Quicksilver,etc.opened for this ( HENDRIX FAVORITE) futuristic band. This is the quintessential guitar of the drug/society change error. Will sell or trade, all documents and photos included.

Anonymous

it had better have some damn good documentation especially considering that you state that it is a 1965 es340 and the es340 wasn’t introduced until 1969!

Anonymous

i play rock and generally hand my guitar around to friends, so what’s gonna take some punishment without sounding like a bust toy after a few months?

Anonymous

i might get an electric guitar i want a gibson, but im a beginner so i need a cheap guitar but has the same reliability as a gibson….do u hav any adivce on whats the best beginner guitar?

Anonymous

http://www.musicyo.com Look under the Kramer line. Been playing for a number of years and in my opinion they’re the best bang for the buck. I paid $220 for one a couple of years ago and it plays and sounds just as good as $700-800 Jacksons. For what it’s worth.

Anonymous

Go get you a fender Squire made in mexico for $225.00 and they great at least mine is, i have Gibson Les Paul custom but i play the squire.

Anonymous

i have a fender squire in great shape, i will sell for 150.00 plus shipping?? its black, i could send a pic!!!

Anonymous

I’m trying to set the tuner to come on when the EXP pedal is all the way back as it says on pge59 of the manual but every time I hit the write button it wants to write it to the current patch that is selected, doing this makes it only work on that particular patch, any tips on how to make the tuner effective at all times, the manual is hopeless and I’m tearing the rest of my hair out trying to get around it

Anonymous

you have to do it in all banks.

Anonymous

I want to know some patches for gt6. I just bought a gt6, but being unable to make the patches

Anonymous

I really need a good Sepultura setting for my Boss MetalZone

Anonymous

I really need a good Fear Factory setting for my Boss MetalZone

Anonymous

I really need a good Cannibal Corpse setting for my Boss MetalZone

Anonymous

YAMAKI GUITAR..... Does anyone have one for sale??

This popular thread has been given its own page : YAMAKI GUITAR….. Does anyone have one for sale??

Anonymous

VOODU VALVE  PRESET TRADE

This popular thread has been given its own page : VOODU VALVE PRESET TRADE

Anonymous

Can someone tell ho i can power up my Marshall jcm900 with a fat warm crushing sound, i think that the tube’s are the problem. can someone give me some info about that please??

Anonymous

: Can someone tell ho i can power up my Marshall jcm900 : with a fat warm crushing sound, i think that the tube’s are the problem. can someone give me some info about that please?? Sell it an buy a jcm 800 problem solved.

Anonymous

I have a bill lawrence humbucker pick-up probably 20 or thirty years old but it sounds great what I don’t know is the wiring (ground, red,green,black,WHITE) which are tone and volume model# L-500

Anonymous

I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR!!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR!!!

Anonymous

How do I go about adjusting the neck of my guitar, without taking it to a tech. I have a 6 string Yamaha Acoustic. Thanks

Anonymous

iam higly thankful.

Anonymous

I wonder if I need some lessons or I can get everything from the net? And I wanna know what I need? Can someone help me? thank u:]

Anonymous

: I wonder if I need some lessons or I can get everything from the net? : And I wanna know what I need? : Can someone help me? : thank u:] can you please send me everything i need to know about learning guitar my mum and dad just bought me a acoustic guitar for my birthday n i dont no a thing about them can u help me

Anonymous

: I wonder if I need some lessons or I can get everything from the net? : And I wanna know what I need? : Can someone help me? : thank u:] i wanna learn guitar!! any ideas?

Anonymous

: I wonder if I need some lessons or I can get everything from the net? : And I wanna know what I need? : thank u:]

Anonymous

I really think that investing in a carefully chosen teacher is important. You can learn the basics on your own, but you need a teacher to really show you the more complicated stuff. I started guitar when I was 12, learning from a tutor book on my own for a few months. I learned the different notes, and that was it. I then took lessons for a month, then quit. And I find that without lessons, I did not improve, looking back on it. I didn’t even practice. I totally forgot about guitar for 2 years. So I am 14 now, and I started lessons again 6 months ago. I’ve seen so much improvement and fast progress, and I’m learning new techniques that I wouldn’t have been able to learn without someone showing me, right in front of me with another guitar. So unless you feel that you’re the next bob dylan or something, you should take lessons. It’s really hard to teach yourself without a teacher, and it takes so much dedication and discipline. And lots of talent. Oh, and you can supplement your lessons with tutor books if you want. Don’t forget to listen to lots of bands with great guitarists (I like listening to Pete Townshend, for example). If you really like the music, you will find yourself copying those guitarists, and therefore improving. You’ll also start to hear their influences on your playing style. And dump your teacher if he starts getting too strict. Strict teachers cramp your growth as a guitarist and you probably won’t develop your own style. My first teacher made me copy every single note perfectly, and that really turned me off from the guitar at first (remeber that I quit after a month of that teacher, only to start with a new, great teacher after two years of not even touching a guitar)Choose a teacher carefully. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

i would really like to find some songs from Michelle Branch on net, but i can’t buy it, because of my parents..they dont like buying stuff on net, and i cant find her quitar tabs at any stores.. so can you please help me?

Anonymous

I would be interested to know if I can find, on the internet, the notes for Celine Dion’s songs. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Regards,Ana

Anonymous

personally id say the opposite of duran, a teacher will help you learn the basics really fast although it pretty easy to figure them out if you go pick up a cheap learn to play the guitar tab book, then all you have to do to progress is start getting tablature(easy as hell to read) of songs you like and learn them and start trying to play harder songs. after that if you want to learn to start playing complicated songs which tablature cant really depict like Flemenco then try a few lessons from an expert on that particular style.

Anonymous

how i can read the quitar tabs

Anonymous

show me some tabs,i do have a quitar,but no tabs:((

Anonymous

I would realy like some Nirvana or Metallica songs if you have pls!!

Anonymous

I’d go with jubal on that one, but there are so many things I missed in the basic fundamentals of guitar playing because I didn’t take lessons. Teachers are highly recommended.

Anonymous

Yes you can learn almost everything from the net, but applying it is another story, a good teacher will be the best thing you ever invested in if you are serious. : I wonder if I need some lessons or I can get everything from the net? : And I wanna know what I need? : Can someone help me? : thank u:]

Anonymous

The biggest problem with learning it on your own is that one day you’ll realize you have lots and lots of bad habits. Which is why I sent my son to a very good teacher when he was ready to learn. Best investment I ever made. He’s a much better mechanic than I am on a guitar!

Anonymous

Help in identifying

This popular thread has been given its own page : Help in identifying

Anonymous

Manual for Boss ME-5

This popular thread has been given its own page : Manual for Boss ME-5

Anonymous

Does anyone out there know the easiest way to replace a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe speaker. I want to try it with a Celestian, but the tubes are in the way.

Anonymous

Hi Does anyone know where i can find a diagram on the wiring for a fying v. Im a college student and can’t afford to have it done at the shop so i figured i’d give it a try but i can find anything, anywhere on it. thanks a lot. -Byron

Anonymous

Hi, I need the schematics of a Marshall MG15RCD / MG30RCD. DO YOU KNOW WHERE CAN I GET THEM??? ANY INTERNET PAGE? THE PROBLEM IS THAT THOSE ARE NON-VALVE AMPS. THANKS!!>

Anonymous

I have a Wayne’s world 2 Stratocaster with an "MN" serial number. I also have another Mexican Stratocaster with an "MN" Serial. The Necks are different, though. The WW2 strat has a vintage decal and no "made in xxxx" markings. I’m wondering if it was spec’d out with vintage parts and assembled in Mexico? Hopefully. The Machine heads are American Quality as is the bridge. Any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

The Princeton 65 or the Junior Pro? To be used with a Standard Strat.

Anonymous

I like the Fender Princeton Chorus Amp, it has the best sound that i have found, i use it on all the riffs on guitartricks.com, i am a host on that site, and you can listen to the soundfiles on there and they are done on a princeton chorus amp : The Princeton 65 or the Junior Pro? To be used with a Standard Strat.

Anonymous

I have a Princeton 65 and i love it. It has a beautiful clean channel, but it also a kick ass overdrive channel that will rock just as hard as a Marshall the same wattage and the effects knobs come in handy.

Anonymous

I like the one in the back row third from the end

Anonymous

At least your parents knew what you were at birth and named you correctly : I like the one in the back row third from the end

Anonymous

I bought my son this guitar,should I get it set up at all because it dont seemed to be done right.

Anonymous

I have a few good custom presets just e-mail me or list yours here

Anonymous

Can someone help me on what a Norma Barney Kessel is worth and any back ground I think it is 1960’s??? It also has a number 673-2 HR on it?? Thanks Terry

Anonymous

I kindly begging you ,send me the software above that.thank you very much.

Anonymous

or try a hindu site : I kindly begging you ,send me the software above that.thank you very much.

Anonymous

What’s the going price of an ’84 Fender American made strat # E337231? thanks

Anonymous

: What’s the going price of an ’84 Fender American made strat # E337231? : thanks that was around the time fender was in competition with kramer and jackson and charvel to produce a good shred model guitar. if this is one of the strats that got away from tradition a little, then it is probably not worth much == maybe three to four hundred tops

Anonymous

I saw a Gibson guitar on a video that I must have, but first I need to identify it and cannot find it anywhere. It is a Gibson Les Paul Junior style double cut but it has a single humbucker with exposed coils – not a P-100 – and a tune-o-matic and stop tailpiece. And it IS a Gibson. So is this a custom job or was there a production model with these specs.

Anonymous

I have this guitar. Please email me and I will reply with pics. Gerry

Anonymous

I’m looking to get new pick ups for my stratocaster and I have been told by a number of people that Joe Bardens are possibly the best pick ups you could ever get. I have no doubt in my mind about them being really good, but looking at the website (www.joebarden.com) they don’t do a stacked humbucker model. My original idea to wire it with a stacked humbucker with coil tap at the bridge, and possibly the same at the neck, so I could get a big range of sounds and tones and mimic different styles of strat. I don’t want to install a regular size humbucker due to the fact that it would spoil the unique way my guitar looks. So basically, can any one tell me which make pickups that can compare with Joe Bardens do a coil tapping stacked humbucker model? Thanks very much

Anonymous

: I’m looking to get new pick ups for my stratocaster and I have been told by a number of people that Joe Bardens are possibly the best pick ups you could ever get. I have no doubt in my mind about them being really good, but looking at the website (www.joebarden.com) they don’t do a stacked humbucker model. : My original idea to wire it with a stacked humbucker with coil tap at the bridge, and possibly the same at the neck, so I could get a big range of sounds and tones and mimic different styles of strat. I don’t want to install a regular size humbucker due to the fact that it would spoil the unique way my guitar looks. : So basically, can any one tell me which make pickups that can compare with Joe Bardens do a coil tapping stacked humbucker model? : Thanks very much Hi Jason….I’ve tried all the Strat replacement stacked-coil pickups…and none even come CLOSE to the Strat sound…except for Kinman. The other brands are very nice, and my hat’s off to the companies for trying their hardest to give us a humbucking Strat pickup that sounds authentic. But Kinman’s the only one who’s done it. There’s no two ways about it. Hope this helps, Jason. cheers, Mark

Anonymous

HAD TO RAM CLEAR MY GT-5 THAT WENT OK BUT NOW FIND EXPRESSION PEDAL DOES NOT WORK WHEN FULLY DEPRESSED TRIED ALL SORTS OF CHECKS EVEN GOT HOLD OF ANOTHER GT-5 AND COPIED PEDAL/ASSIGN FUNCTIONS FROM IT TO MINE STILL NO JOY ANY IDEAS GUYS/GALLS, DESPERATE JRMROXX.

Anonymous

i have a gt5,if you want i can email you the bulk dump file of my settings as a sysex file which you can then dump into your gt5 via a sequencer. if ur interested drop me a mail at [email protected] cheers tuki : HAD TO RAM CLEAR MY GT-5 THAT WENT OK BUT NOW FIND EXPRESSION PEDAL DOES NOT WORK WHEN FULLY DEPRESSED TRIED ALL SORTS OF CHECKS EVEN GOT HOLD OF ANOTHER GT-5 : AND COPIED PEDAL/ASSIGN FUNCTIONS FROM IT TO MINE STILL NO JOY ANY IDEAS GUYS/GALLS, DESPERATE JRMROXX.

Anonymous

WANTED DIGITECH RP6 CIRCUIT DIAGRAM PLS EMAIL IT TO ME PLSSSS…………..

Anonymous

ARREX ACOUSTIC GUITAR

This popular thread has been given its own page : ARREX ACOUSTIC GUITAR

Anonymous

quality isn’t too important. i just want to practice and not worry if i drop the thing.

Anonymous

Probally around $20, just check out ebay.. it’ll sound and play like crap though… but still cheap : quality isn’t too important. i just want to practice and not worry if i drop the thing.

Anonymous

Johnson JS800. $119.00

Anonymous

Spend $150-$250 for a used Fender Mexican Strat. You can NOT practice on junk. You MUST have a good neck, playable frets and correct intonation. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time, and you’ll probably come away frustrated. Whatever you buy, spend anonther $45 to have a pro adjust the setup.

Anonymous

can i use my marshall dfx30 with a cabinet or do i really need to buy a head as well? (i will buy one eventually but temporarilly can i use my amp?)

Anonymous

Basically yes, if your amp has out jacks (if not get a schematic and add some), you might have to do a little impedance tweaking depending on the cab though. : can i use my marshall dfx30 with a cabinet or do i really need to buy a head as well? (i will buy one eventually but temporarilly can i use my amp?)

Anonymous

I have a Jackson electric guitar; and the pick ups are supposed to put out a "thick" sound. What kind of amp should I get to make the sound more heavy metal, like Evanscence or Linkin Park, than acoustic. I don’t need a HUGE amp, just like a practice amp size or a little bigger. thanx!

Anonymous

I’m lookin for veenies sound formula. mostly how he gets so much clean sustain out of his guitars. what kind of pick ups does he use , are they wired in series or parellel? I heard of a magizine article with vince explaining just what gear he uses to get that sound. my style of pickin is like veenies and I ‘ve had my tele in the shop swicthin out pick-ups so many times, it’s drivin me nuts. Is it to much to ask to have at least one guitar that sounds like vince gills ?

Anonymous

: I’m lookin for veenies sound formula. mostly how he gets so much clean sustain out of his guitars. what kind of pick ups does he use , are they wired in series or parellel? I heard of a magizine article with vince explaining just what gear he uses to get that sound. my style of pickin is like veenies and I ‘ve had my tele in the shop swicthin out pick-ups so many times, it’s drivin me nuts. Is it to much to ask to have at least one guitar that sounds like vince gills ? I feel your pain Dean! I too have been scouring the web for some insight to Vince’s sound, and have been changing pickups on my tele more then I change my strings… and to no avail! His clean tone and sustain still remains an enigma. The closest I have come to getting his sound is playing clean through my middle and neck pickups on my fender deluxe fat strat…they are fender vintage noiseless single coils and have an added sustain with a compressor and the twang of a digital reverb! Good luck in your quest and please forward any info to the above email address that you may find!

Anonymous

I play a G&L S-500 and I can come pretty close with my H&K Tube Factor and a Keeley Compressor. I think the EMG’s and amps he uses are the key; and of course, his touch. I don’t want to be him anyway, I just want to get that creamy/dreamy tone into some of my ballad leads.

Anonymous

: : I’m lookin for veenies sound formula. mostly how he gets so much clean sustain out of his guitars. what kind of pick ups does he use , are they wired in series or parellel? I heard of a magizine article with vince explaining just what gear he uses to get that sound. my style of pickin is like veenies and I ‘ve had my tele in the shop swicthin out pick-ups so many times, it’s drivin me nuts. Is it to much to ask to have at least one guitar that sounds like vince gills ? : I feel your pain Dean! I too have been scouring the web for some insight to Vince’s sound, and have been changing pickups on my tele more then I change my strings… and to no avail! His clean tone and sustain still remains an enigma. The closest I have come to getting his sound is playing clean through my middle and neck pickups on my fender deluxe fat strat…they are fender vintage noiseless single coils and have an added sustain with a compressor and the twang of a digital reverb! Good luck in your quest and please forward any info to the above email address that you may find! For Strat, check out EMG website. There is a Vince Gill set up prewired on a pickguard with electronics included. Big key to Vince’s sound, Rivera amps, R100 212. As for effects, I would have to bet a compressor sustain pedal is included in his rig. This is about all I know, or should I say think I know.

Anonymous

i want to make a guitar but i need to know prices and equipment

Anonymous

Hmm, a real glutton for punishment I see. Most folks would tell you to forget about it, but I say go for it. If I had listened to them, I wouldn’t have been doing this for 10 years now. It will cost a fortune though, especially if you don’t have shop tools now. A shop with just essential tools including a good band saw will run you about $1,000. Wood for body and neck will run you maybe $150, then you’ve got all the other parts, pickups, electronics, bridge, nut, hardware running about another $200, so you’re looking at maybe $350 not including tools for a halfway decent guitar. And if you don’t have rudimentary woodworking skills forget it until you take a woodworking course at the local community college extension or something. You must also have a lot of patience and be willing to be frustrated along the way. Also, get a good book on guitar building, they are all over the place like Amazon or Barnes and Noble, there may even be one at your local library. I’m getting ready to publish an e-booklet on the subject myself with full descriptions and photos. Also check out the site for Stewart McDonald guitar shop, he’s got tons of free articles on the subject and he can sell you everything you need – I don’t have the web address with me, but just do a web search. Oh, and I know this is lengthy, but if you can do what I did that helped me save tons of bucks is to haunt music stores especially the discount ones and get to know the guys there. Sometimes they’ll get hold of boxes of crap they don’t want like old hardware and electronics and shit that is perfectly good and you can either buy it from them cheap or even get it free. I did that and store it all in an old tackle box. If I need something, I go root in there first and a lot of times find what I need. Just be sure that this is what you want to do. I love it just for the love of woodworking and guitars but if you are looking for a cheap way out, this ain’t it – especially when you can pick up a Yamaha or Epiphone guitar/amp combo at Media Play for around $100.

Anonymous

Prices: varied Equipment: lots : i want to make a guitar but i need to know prices and equipment

Anonymous

Early 70’s hollow (solid walnut) body. Japan Mfg. Beautiful hot humbuckers. Gold hdwe. Resonator tailpiece. 2 vol. 2 tone. 3 pos swich. Limited edition (Epiphone Artist) model. I stumbled across one and bought it at a garage sale with case and small amp. Near mint cond. Won’t tell you price. I am proud though.(for once) Original receipt in case 1972 guitar $580. I saw one at $400 on ebay about 4 months ago with 1 week left on bidding.

Anonymous

Bought one from a junk dealer for $10.00, yes, ten bucks. Needs a neck. know where I can get one?? e-mail me. Josh [email protected] Have cash for neck.

Anonymous

$400 is still a little steep, but hey alot of suckers on ebay, list it. : Early 70’s hollow (solid walnut) body. Japan Mfg. : Beautiful hot humbuckers. Gold hdwe. Resonator tailpiece. : 2 vol. 2 tone. 3 pos swich. : Limited edition (Epiphone Artist) model. I stumbled across one and bought it at a garage sale with case and small amp. Near mint cond. Won’t tell you price. I am proud though.(for once) : Original receipt in case 1972 guitar $580. I saw one at $400 on ebay about 4 months ago with 1 week left on bidding.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

anyone know if it fact that the indiana range of tanglewood guitars are still made mine is a indiana tfca-e whats the last 5 letters mean thanks

Anonymous

need to price a KMD stack amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : need to price a KMD stack amp

Anonymous

I was just wondering if anyone knows why there are fret markers on the 3rd,5th,7th,9th,12th etc…? Is there a specific reason for this? I am a guitar teacher and have been playing a pretty decent amount of time and when i asked my teacher about it, he didn’t know either.If someone can drop me a line at my email address w/ the answer it would be much appreciated. Kind of a silly question i know but everyone i ask doesnt seem to know either.

Anonymous

: I was just wondering if anyone knows why there are fret markers on the 3rd,5th,7th,9th,12th etc…? Is there a specific reason for this? I am a guitar teacher and have been playing a pretty decent amount of time and when i asked my teacher about it, he didn’t know either.If someone can drop me a line at my email address w/ the answer it would be much appreciated. Kind of a silly question i know but everyone i ask doesnt seem to know either.

Anonymous

The answer is that the guitar favors the key of E minor. The natural state of E minor is E phrygian. The fret markers on a guitar mark the roots of the seven modes of E phrygian. E F G A B C D. However, this would create some clutter at the half steps. As a general rule you don’t want to lay two fret markers in a row. This is because a fret marker locates three frets;the marked fret, the previous fret, and the next fret. So instead of marking C, we mark C# which locates C, C#, and D. A similar problem occurs at F midway down the guitar neck. In this case the solution is to mark E which locates D# and F and omit a fret marker at F.

Anonymous

Just for visual/learning indicators, it’s just the most logical way to represent w/h steps and was based on the E strings is what I’ve always been told, I’ve heard other reasons (theory) but they are just general and don’t hold up in all cases so no reason to belive one over the other… some guitars have one on the 1st, most acoustics start on the 5th (in the first position you don’t need a 3rd for ‘reference’ cuz your fingers are (at the least) already covering frets 1-4, some have none or just a 12th. : I was just wondering if anyone knows why there are fret markers on the 3rd,5th,7th,9th,12th etc…? Is there a specific reason for this? I am a guitar teacher and have been playing a pretty decent amount of time and when i asked my teacher about it, he didn’t know either.If someone can drop me a line at my email address w/ the answer it would be much appreciated. Kind of a silly question i know but everyone i ask doesnt seem to know either.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me locate a owners manual for this superb little amp of mine? I have tried the Laney web site, but no joy! Thanks in anticipation.

Anonymous

: Can anyone help me locate a owners manual for this superb little amp of mine? : I have tried the Laney web site, but no joy! : Thanks in anticipation. Hi. I didn’t get a manual with my LC-15 either. It’s a very basic amp. What do you want to know about it? Maybe I can answer a question you have about it. M

Anonymous

G Em Cadd9 D C –3—–0——–3——-2——0— –3—–0——–3——-3——1— –0—–0——–0——-2——0— –0—–2——–2——-0——2— –2—–2——–3——-x——3— –3—–0——–x——-x——x— Intro |—————————–| |—————————–| |——-0—————0—–| |———0—————0—| |—————————–| |—3-3————-3-3——-| Verse 1 – Play 4 times (twice without vocals, twice with vocals) G G Cadd9 D |———————————————————–| |——-3————-3————-3————-3———| |—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—–0—0———2—2—2—| |———–0————-0————-2—–0——-0—–| |——————————-3———3—————–| |—3————-3—————————————–| 1. – 2. – 3. Another turning point a fork stuck in the road 4. Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go – Play twice Em D C G |———————————————————–| |——-0————-3————-1————-3———| |—–0—0—0—–2—2—2—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—| |———–2—–0——-0————-2————-0—–| |—2—————————3—————————| |———————————————3————-| 1. So make the best of this test and don’t ask why 2. It’s not a question but a lesson learned in time – Play once Em G Em G |———————————————————–| |——-0————-3————-0————-3———| |—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—| |———–2————-0————-2————-0—–| |—2—————————2—————————| |—————–3—————————3————-| 1. It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right, ….. Em D |———————————| |——-0————-3———–| |—–0—0—0—–2—2———| |———–2—–0——-0——-| |—2———————–(0)—| |———————————| … I hope you had the time of your .. Strumming part. – Simply strum it with the rythem. The best way to play is to strum the top three strings a few times then strum the lower three strings repeatedly while sometimes hitting it hard. G G Cadd9 D ..Life G G Cadd9 D G G Cadd9 D So take the fotographs and still frames in your mind G G Cadd9 D Hang it on a shelf of good health amd good time Em D C G Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial Em D C G For wat it’s worth it was worth all the while Em G Em G It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right Em D G I hope you had the time of your life Now a bridge starts, with the violin G G Cadd9 D (4 times) Em D C G (2 times) Em G Em G It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right Em D G I hope you had the time of your life G Cadd9 D G G Cadd9 D The ending part … Em G Em G |———————————————————–| |——-0————-3————-0————-3———| |—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—| |———–2————-0————-2————-0—–| |—2—————————2—————————| |—————–3—————————3————-| 1. It’s something unpredictable, but in the end its right, …. Em D |———————————| |——-0————-3———–| |—–0—0—0—–2—2———| |———–2—–0——-0——-| |—2———————–(0)—| |———————————| 2. I Hope you had a time of your …. G G Cadd9 D |———————————————————–| |——-3————-3————-3————-3———| |—–0—0—0—–0—0—0—–0—0———2—2—2—| |———–0————-0————-2—–0——-0—–| |——————————-3———3—————–| |—3————-3—————————————–| … life. … Play this slowly … G Cadd9 D |———————————————————–3—| |——-3—–3——-3————-3————-3———3—| |—–0—0———0—0—0—–0—0———2—2-2-0—0—| |———–0————-0————-2—–0————-0—| |——————————-3———3—————–2—| |—3————-3—————————————–3—|

Anonymous

I have a Fender Telecastor #289677 and a Hagstrom #667930. I have no idea how much they are worth or what year they are.

Anonymous

Yamaha SC 300…how much?

Anonymous

Sounds like a ’69 or ’70 tele and I don’t have exact prices. Depends on condition too. Anywhere from $1500 to $3000. Pretty good resale really. On the Hagstrom, don’t know even an approximate date on that so I’ll have to bow out on that. I think you’ll find that there are some hardcore devotees that really like Hagstrom amps (I’m not one of them) that will be willing to pay a premium – again, depending on condition.

Anonymous

I have an opportunity to buy a Yamaha 12 string acoustic guitar for my son, who has wanted a 12 string for a long time. $175 is the price, it this worth it for a reasonably well taken care of Yamaha?

Anonymous

I have an FG-312, purchased new in 1978, and it has been kept in its hardshell case, finish stays near perfect. The design is the classical “gunboat”: heavy, fairly loud, probably best for flatpicking or fingerpicks. The neck is thick and traditionally “C”-shaped, and the action can’t get much better than low-to-medium. The tuning stability is fairly good (high G-string goes low with aggressive picking,of course). I seldom play it anymore, as I lucked into a much more playable instrument for my fingerstyle preferences.

Overall, a hearty, fairly good Box with a decent sound, but anyone who takes up a traditional 12 should be ready for thumb muscle cramps, growing significant fingertip callouses, and keeping an ear to the tuning harmonics. This is NOT your friendly 6-string! I’ve travelled several times by air with it, including very Tropical South India, and it made it through slendidly!

The $175.00 price is about what they were when new back in the 70’s.

Anonymous

Yamaha is a pretty decent brand, but there are too many variables when it comes to guitars to say whether or not it is worth the price. Have your son try it out–if he likes the way it sounds and plays, then see what you can negotiate. Your son should also try out other guitars in that price range to get a sense of what sounds and feels good to him. Sometimes a change of strings can make all the difference in the way a guitar sounds and plays. Maybe you could try a google search and see what that Yamaha model sells for. Good luck!

Anonymous

I need a good Classical guitar teacher in Bergen county area of NJ.Can anyone tell me of any?

Anonymous

: I need a good Classical guitar teacher in Bergen county area of NJ.Can anyone tell me of any?

Anonymous

I’ll try this again…sorry about the incomplete post. One of my customer’s is an excellent classical player & teacher. His name is Joel Perry. (201) 997-1127 [email protected]. He’s in Kearny, I hope that’s close enough. Tell him Scott at ScoGo Guitars sent you!

Anonymous

I’m blowing my own trumpet here (or rather – playing my own strings). I give in-home classical guitar lessons up to an advanced-intermediate level around the north Bergen County area. John (201)220-7655 http://www.guitar-lessons.us

Anonymous

Hey, I just bought a Boss Hr-2 harmonist (used), and it didn’t come with a manual. I can’t seem to get it to work correctly. When I put it in the key of g and put both dials on +3, I play a g-note and expect to hear a B note on top of it, but instead I hear a Bb. In fact, when I play any note in the key of G, it always plays a minor third above. However, when I plug in the detector input, it plays the right notes on top, but I can’t get any volume out of doing it that way. Does anyone know anything about this pedal!?! Email me or post here – I would appreciate any assistance. Many thanks! Rufus Juskus [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi there Just read your post regarding the Boss pedal. Like you I have just purchased a HR2 second hand with no manual. Did you ever find out the answer to your question with regard to the harmonies in G ?

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can download patches or presets for a Boss GT6?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can download patches or presets for a Boss GT6? artists like dimebag, zakk wylde, etc….

Anonymous

here is a site for gt6 patches

Anonymous

I have a 64 Selmer Bassmaster 50 Crocodile amp head with mullard tubes.This amp became the Treble & Bass that same year.Can anyone tell me its market price,Thanks Steve

Anonymous

probably around £350

Anonymous

Necesito Cacho Tirao arreglos de musica///

Anonymous

: Necesito Cacho Tirao arreglos de musica///

Anonymous

: : Necesito Cacho Tirao arreglos de musica///alguien me haria el favor de mandarmela paritura de adios nonino por chacho, dede ya muchas gracias

Anonymous

: Necesito partituras de cacho tirao

Anonymous

: Necesito Cacho Tirao arreglos de musica/// Puedo transcribir lo que necesites, por un precio a convenir. Escribime. Gracias.

Anonymous

: Necesito Cacho Tirao arreglos de musica/// Necesito la partitura de Sorba El Griego por Cacho Tirao

Viewing 180 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.