Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – August, 2004

Viewing 226 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Has anyone put a Bigsby Tremelo on an epiphone emperor regent or similar guitar? I was thinking of putting one on mine.

Anonymous

I’m in a wroting mood today. The short answer in my acase is no. THere may be some bracing issues with would make the Emperor less than idela choice. A guitar designed with a laminate top migh be considered. A guitar with a center block would be useful. Spruce tops with "X" or parrallel bracing will need addtional reinforment. The economy of the task may be more expensive than purchasing a guitar with the trem already installed. This is only my opinon. I encourage you to do what is best for your circumstances. _DF : Has anyone put a Bigsby Tremelo on an epiphone emperor regent or similar guitar? I was thinking of putting one on mine.

Anonymous

does anyone know a good site where i can learn how to play the blues?

Anonymous

tabledit.com has links to all kinds of sites, including blues. You need to download a small ( excellent) program, and the free version is fine for your purpose. Black Mac’s site is one worthwhile link from the tabledit site, and has heaps of tabs in all categories. Good luck.

Anonymous

Best thing you can do (assuming you already know how to play guitar) is listen (A LOT) to the blues artists you like, learn the songs and the licks. You have to develop a feel for the blues; I do not believe you can learn to play it from books (or websites). Good Luck!

Anonymous

what are capos used for?

Anonymous

A cool trick with clamp-type capos is to put the capo on the second fret but with the bass E string left out of the jaws of the capo. Only some capos will let you do this. Then play chord shapes in the key of D or Dm. I think it’s self explanatory when you try it.

Anonymous

Or just tune to Drop-D. It’s a really haunting sound though, I played around with it when I first learned.

Anonymous

Transposing up the scale. If a capo is placed on the second fret, everything is raised up one whole step. So that a G chord will now be an A chord, a C chord is now a D chord, etc. Lets say you know a three chord song in the key of C. The three chords used in this song are C, F and G. I know this song in the key of D and can sing it in the key of D. So you would take the capo and place it on the second fret of your guitar and play the chords you know. Make the chords as if the capo wasn’t there and they will be D, G and A. The same key that I will play. They are also used to give a different sound to one guitar when two that sound alike are played. This gives a seperation to the guitars by shortening the strings of the one with the capo. : what are capos used for?

Anonymous

thanks for helping out pookster

Anonymous

: Your welcome

Anonymous

what are capos used for?

Anonymous

for changing the key of the guitar, its a device that is clamped on across all the strings at various points along the neck.

Anonymous

thanks a lot

Anonymous

my Kay is at least early 50’s because this is when my Dad and his brother bought it. It was used then. Email me and I will send you a couple pics. It has red tortoise shell headstock with the Kay script in white (paint?) and a lightning bolt done in the same way running down through what appears to be a knight’s sheild. The sheild has the Letter K in the middle of it and has turquoise coloring to the lower left and upper right edges of the sheild, with some type of plummage looking designs above and below the sheild. The neck has doulble stacked rectangle pearl inlay for fret markers with tiny pearl dot fret markers along the edge of the fingerboard. The neck binding, body binding, volume/tone knob holder, and pick guard are also red tortoise shell. Its is a electric/hollow body full size guitar with a single pickup. aAny help will be soooooo appreciated.

Anonymous

Hello. I’m not a Kay expert and I wish I knew one. But, I have some fairly detailed information on the History and Features of all generations of Kay guitars; there has always been a distinct lack of pictures in the World. However I will try to help as I share your interest in all post-war electric guitars, especially from the 50’s. If your guitar is a SINGLE CUTAWAY it may be Kay’s first cutaway model, the K-1 which debuted in 1952. I don’t know of many other examples at that time except for the K-125 "TWIN" (two pickups?) and the Barney Kessel signature model. Enjoy yours for many years to come, Dwight

Anonymous

im looking to buy a good electric guitar that is going to last me a long time..i keep seeing ibanez guitars…does anyone know how well they play?

Anonymous

Buy a Gibson Melody Maker for around $400 new at a place like Musician’s Friend or a local store. It will do you all the justice you need and it will retain it’s value. Try selling an Ibanez down the road and see what little value it retains as compared to a vintage Gibson or Fender. You may want an Ibanez if you want a great guitar that outdoes most all others but it will not have an increasing value. There are some Ibanezs out there that retain there value and have increased in value but nothing compared to Gibson. Some Fenders have increased in value but not like Gibson. That is what I consider these days. Even a low priced Gibson of the sixties is worth alot. Ibanez has to be researched as to it’s true value which isn’t easy since they are made by everyone in Korea and China these days. yuk : im looking to buy a good electric guitar that is going to last me a long time..i keep seeing ibanez guitars…does anyone know how well they play?

Anonymous

Ibanez make great guitars for guitarists. They tailor the instrument to complement players who want to develop their technique and consequently have thin necks, ideal for beginners. Value depends on what level you want to buy in at… something like the Ibanez JS2000 goes for around £1200 where as their entry point RG model will typically go for around £499. Definitely better guitars for playing than Gibson or Fender, although it’s true that these will hold and sometimes increase value. Having said that, top of the range Ibanez guitars have held their value for at least the last ten years. I’d by an Ibanez every time!

Anonymous

: You have a choice of maple and rosewood with the exit 22. The body is solid natural mahagony with a beautiful satin finish and the necks are rock maple. I got the rosewood fretboard with mine. I think the maple fretboard actually looks better. To tell you the truth, I don’t know if I could tell the difference in sound. I think there’s a press article comparing the difference in fretboards. I’m getting back into it after about a 20 year break, so consider me somewhat of an advanced beginner.

Anonymous

: I had a Ibanez les paul copy when I was in my teens. It was a very good guitar, but I would suggest the Godin Exit 22. I got one a few months ago and the thing is built solid as a rock and sounds great. It lists for 497.00 but you can usually get them new for about 400.00. I’ve seen them on ebay for less and supposedly new. Godins are extremely high quality for not too much dough. Check them out at godinguitars.com, click on guitars, then "performance series" to check one out.

Anonymous

thanks a lot jake, what type of wood do u recomend for the neck of the guiar?

Anonymous

: im looking to buy a good electric guitar that is going to last me a long time..i keep seeing ibanez guitars…does anyone know how well they play? Ibanez are great guitars. However, I would stick to the later 1970s to mid 1980s. These were paticularly nice and extremely well made…they sound great and play great. The contemporary new line is not as good in my opinion. Try searching for an Ibanez "Artist" from the time period I mentioned. Can’t go wrong….Good Luck!

Anonymous

Alot can be said about Ibanez guitars, most of it GREAT, as in tried, tested & true … unarguably EXCELLENT. I’m saying they speak for themselves, regardless or their detractors. But, I see you already have some support here in your quest. My son owns the first issue 1987 Ibanez Jem. Anybody would have a hard time beating that with anything. It’s solid, made of World-class materials, sounds terrific and has some built-in coil shunting apparatus which only makes it better. A few people don’t like it’s colour (bright green) or any of the other neon-looking Ibanez’s. Guess they don’t own one, or maybe their eyes and attitudes are a little too sensitive. But I have an ALL BLACK RG model which counters any criticism like a "Terminator". My friends have "S", RG and ARTIST models. All are super. Do you want or need a locking tremolo? That might determine what you purchase. Overall, I’d say from experience that the older, Japan-made models are the best of the bunch, and if you like Strats, Ibanez also manufactured, and was successfully sued over a super guitar called the ROADSTAR. They are sure to please the purist, and will likely appreciate in value.

Anonymous

thanks a lot

Anonymous

i NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS DONE IN THE CUSTOM SHOP , OR NOT , SCALE , LIST PRICE……THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous

The first two numbers of my 175D serial number begin with 77. I would assume my guitar was made cica 1975,76,77. What is this model worth in today’s currency? I noticed the 1956 going for $4,500.00! I’d like to get a fair appraisal. Thanks!

Anonymous

where can i find black diamond acustic guitar strings

Anonymous

It is brand new, with case e mail for more info and pic

Anonymous

: : It is brand new, with case : e mail for more info and pic please send pics. thanks,

Anonymous

hi,i want to learn acoustic guiter…but i dont have that much money to get admitted in any institution..so can u plz halp to send a learning manual from where i can really learn..i will be very glad.. with thanks

Anonymous

: hi,i want to learn acoustic guiter…but i dont have that much money to get admitted in any institution..so can u plz halp to send a learning manual from where i can really learn..i will be very glad.. : with thanks Kito Dulom

Anonymous
      Anonymous

what’s up everybody!!!!!

Anonymous

: what’s up everybody!!!!! Talking guitar talk, and you?

Anonymous

Hi all, I am having trouble finding out the reasonable valuation of my guitar. It is in mint condition (only used once). I bought it in 1994. It is a: ‘Craftman Forest’ Acoustic / Classical Guitar ‘Craftman Forest’ Guitar Serial number: 95080588 Model number: CC-18 Any ideas or links to website would really greatly be appreciated. Hope you can help. Kind regards Angie 🙂

Anonymous

so yeah things with me and miss gibson les paul black beauty didnt work even though i tried for the sake of the guitar, and so i moved on, well this new girl named andriais in my fund to design class, and we were talkin and were goin out, well turns out shes a huge tallerca fan like me, so i wanted to hear her play, didnt know she played a banjo an acoustic and a double neck epiphone sg (like the ES-1275 or somethin) so she played the double neck and damn ive never seen a better female player, i was fuckin amazed, what i suggest to you dudes though, dont go out with a girl thats better than you, im goin out with her cause shes hot, shes nice, and shes got one hell of an arsenal for guitars

Anonymous

fuck youuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Schmange’s Guitar Tricks Over 280 free guitar lesson tabs with MP3’s, MIDI and descriptions. Multitrack lessons. Soundtracks and tv/film.

Anonymous

Cameo Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Cameo Guitar

Anonymous

do they have a website? i got one of thier guitars today.

Anonymous

After a visit from the boys in blue during practice, am looking for inexpensive ways to sound proof the garage. Have looked at several different ways to do it, but would take an arm and a leg to do it. Any ideas out there?

Anonymous

have used egg crate mattress foam before. Like the kind that goes on top of a mattress to sleep on. It’s not as good as regular sound proofing foam, but it works to some degree. Get the 4" thick, firm support, blue kind, if you can find it. You may need to double it depending on how loud you get. Musicians Friend sells the regular studio foam, but it’s expensive. $220.oo-$250.oo for a 8′ X 12′ wall. I guess you could order a little at a time, till you have enough to cover everything. : : After a visit from the boys in blue during practice, am looking for inexpensive ways to sound proof the garage. Have looked at several different ways to do it, but would take an arm and a leg to do it. Any ideas out there?

Anonymous

Looking for phone number from your latest television advertisement for your rose wood acustic guitar and amp. With lessons.

Anonymous

: Looking for phone number from your latest television : advertisement for your rose wood acoustic guitar and amp. With lessons.

Anonymous

This morning I read what you posted and told my dad to look at it. My mom bought him a charvel guitar in 1984 for christmas. Last year they bought me one just like it at a pawn shop for my birthday and my dad has been trying to taech me to play. Some times dads guitar would get fuzy sounding and quit working. He turns the volum and tone nobs and it will work again for a while. He took it to a shop and the man said it was not fixable and tried to buy it from him to use the parts. He told dad he would give him 100 dolars trade in on a newer one just like it but dad said it was a present and would not trade. I saw what you wrote about the siets and books. I check them out and now we know why the man wanted his guitar. It is a all orignal stock standard 3 made in the us. It does look just like the model 4 like you said only it has the 4 diget number and the right plate on it. They paid to much for mine. It is a model 4 made in japan with the switches and kahler trem options. The plate on back says made in fort worth tx. and the head says made in usa on it but it has a six diget serial # that don’t match up. The trem says 1984 on it but that is when it was made and not the guitar. I think it is a 1987. We needed new strings and before we put them on we took off the necks to see if it had writing under it like the site said and his did. My dad wants to know if the spray stuff you talk about in the other mesages will fix his and what brand to get. Me and dad both says thanks.

Anonymous

You’re both very welcome. The spray should work if it is just dirty and corroded from oxidation building up inside of them. Any brand of electronics cleaning spray will do. Just read the lable on the can to see if it’s for cleaning pots and make sure it leaves no residue behind. Some brands that lubricate the pots leave a residue that attracts dust particles and will interfere with the transfer of the signal over time. Access the electonics so you can see the pots. Where the piece comes out of it and the wires are soldered to the lugs is an opening or crack of about 1/16th of an inch. Spray it through there. The cleaner should come with a small tube that fits in the spray nozzle, like WD40 comes with. Place the tube as close to the opening as possible so that the spray will enter the pot. Point the end of the tube straight in if at all possible. Spray the pot for about a one or two second blast and turn the pot all the way from one side to the other. You may hear a "sizzling" sound, that’s just the spray cleaning the corrosion away. Repeat this a couple of more times. Spray the jack where the plug goes too and all the switches while you are in there. Look for an opening on the back of the switches to spray them through. If none can be found spray them from the top where the lever comes out and let it run down inside. Use a drinking straw to help control the spray, so it don’t get all over your guitar. Place one end of the straw on the top of the switch and put the spray tube in the other. Spray short "squirts" in the straw and it will run down to the switch. When it runs inside the switch, flip it back and forth a few times and repeat. Note: don’t use WD40 to clean a pot with, the oily residue in it will cause lots problems later on. If you have a pot that is hard to turn you can use WD40 to loosen it up, but clean it out real good with the spray afterward. Let me know if this does the trick. If the pots need replacing, I can help you do that too. : This morning I read what you posted and told my dad to look at it. My mom bought him a charvel guitar in 1984 for christmas. Last year they bought me one just like it at a pawn shop for my birthday and my dad has been trying to taech me to play. Some times dads guitar would get fuzy sounding and quit working. He turns the volum and tone nobs and it will work again for a while. He took it to a shop and the man said it was not fixable and tried to buy it from him to use the parts. He told dad he would give him 100 dolars trade in on a newer one just like it but dad said it was a present and would not trade. I saw what you wrote about the siets and books. I check them out and now we know why the man wanted his guitar. It is a all orignal stock standard 3 made in the us. It does look just like the model 4 like you said only it has the 4 diget number and the right plate on it. They paid to much for mine. It is a model 4 made in japan with the switches and kahler trem options. The plate on back says made in fort worth tx. and the head says made in usa on it but it has a six diget serial # that don’t match up. The trem says 1984 on it but that is when it was made and not the guitar. I think it is a 1987. We needed new strings and before we put them on we took off the necks to see if it had writing under it like the site said and his did. My dad wants to know if the spray stuff you talk about in the other mesages will fix his and what brand to get. Me and dad both says thanks.

Anonymous

I just recently bought an ME-50 effects pedal. I can’t seem to get some of the tones I want. I have been using a Zakk Wylde overdrive pedal with it but I still can’t get the right sound. I also have an MT-2 pedal I can use with it. I want to know how I can get a decent Zakk Wylde tone using the pedals. Can someone help? I am also looking for websites that have pedal settings for various artists on them. For example, if I wanted a tone for Creed I could go to this website, look up my pedal and see the settings for the band.

Anonymous

I have a ME50, and i must admit the distortion tones arent that good, i find the best distortion tone is on the DS-1 setting, drive 2/3 – bottom on 1/2 – tone on 3/4 – and level on 1/2, make sure master level is on 1/2, and i also overdrive my valve amp a little. but if you want a real great distortion tone then get yourself a proco turbo rat, the ‘Daddy’ of them all.

Anonymous

can i just suggest to try & back off your distortion a little, using it is fine… but with people (unlike me as i dont really like it)they tend to use a bit too much distortion, so just a tip, when you are playing live just turn it down by a couple of numbers (if that makes sense) if you are using me50 distortion That is a tip I read from a guitar magazine about live tips, I just altered it to make sense for the ME50 😛 Enjoy

Anonymous

ME50 has 11 different type with a ‘variation’ switch, thats 22 different types, when you say back off a little does that go for all those types? any other top tips ?? cant wait.

Anonymous

may bell guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : may bell guitar

Anonymous

Looking For A Good Shop To Replace The Truss Rod In My 1972 Gibson EB3. If Someone Could Send Me An E – Mail [email protected] I Would Be Greatful. C. C. Kehrli

Anonymous
      Anonymous

i have a ibanez guitar. the model # 628.12 and the other number on the top is R/S 42216. i believe that it is a concord too. this was my late fathers guitar and i am curious of what it is worth. thank you for all your help that you can provide.

Anonymous

yup that fat bitch is in NAMBLA

Anonymous

: yup that fat bitch is in NAMBLA okay so he’s not,but he’s fat! and he’s ugly! and he’s a liar! he sure is a creep!

Anonymous

I cannot find out a damn thing about how much it is worth, anyone have any idea of how much it is worth, must be from about the mid to late 80’s

Anonymous

I have a 2 inch long crack(ha ha) at the perimerter of the speaker of my peavey 112. What could i use to seal it? Would super glue work? How much would a new speaker cost? Thank you

Anonymous

oh and it’s a 160 watt and 12 inch speaker. thank you

Anonymous

It would be best to replace the speaker, as the crack is going to get bigger. Usually when a speaker cracks it is because of two things: It is old and the paper has become brittle or you have been over running the amps power section by using to much volume and cliping it. Speakers run anywhere from $50-$100.00, depending on where you buy it. What kind of speaker is in it now and how many watts is the amp? You can repair it with some heavy paper, like a thick brown paper sack is made of, and elmers glue till you can replace it. This type of repair will not hold for very long though. If the crack is in an arch or curved, make the paper the same to match it. Cut the paper wide and lond enough to over lap the crack by 1/2 inch or so and glue it to the speaker. Let it dry over night and see how good (if) it works the next day. And replace the speaker soon!!!! : I have a 2 inch long crack(ha ha) at the perimerter of the speaker of my peavey 112. What could i use to seal it? Would super glue work? How much would a new speaker cost? Thank you

Anonymous

try the repair, ive glued a patch of paper on mt Celestion greenback and it works fine.

Anonymous

ok thank you

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

I have a charvel serial #223527 is it real or is it bogus

Anonymous

i want to download songs free

Anonymous

can anyone enlighten me regarding the quality of heritage guitars and their es335 copy in particular as im thinking of buying one. gibson es335 is too expensive for me

Anonymous

When Gibson moved form Kalamazoo MI. to Nashville TN., some of the previuos employees established Heritage Guitar Inc. The company has been in operation since April 1985. The instuments are made in Kalamazoo and most of the machines were previously owned by Gibson Corp. In one of the oldest buildings that Gibson owned for that matter. I have never owned one myself, but I have played a few Heritage guitars and they were descent. Made by the same people on the same machines in the same building that Gibsons were made, if the price was right, I’d buy it. : can anyone enlighten me regarding the quality of heritage guitars and their es335 copy in particular as im thinking of buying one. gibson es335 is too expensive for me

Anonymous

I have owned my H535 for about 5 years. Previously I have owned a Gibson 335 (traded) and 355 (sold to the guitarist of THE DOORS). Altho the Gibson’s are great guitars, the workmanship of my Heritage (made in 1987)has them beat. It plays, feels, looks, and sounds like a Gibson (why would it not?). Altho the peg head is shaped differently, it’s design is a better one in that it allows the strings a more per- fect path to the nut, which should allow ANY guitar to stay in tune better. Mine sold for $650 used, and is still in mint shape. I seldom play it now (retired and 69 yr old) as my main hobby is building and repairing fretted instruments. : When Gibson moved form Kalamazoo MI. to Nashville TN., some of the previuos employees established Heritage Guitar Inc. The company has been in operation since April 1985. The instuments are made in Kalamazoo and most of the machines were previously owned by Gibson Corp. In one of the oldest buildings that Gibson owned for that matter. I have never owned one myself, but I have played a few Heritage guitars and they were descent. : Made by the same people on the same machines in the same building that Gibsons were made, if the price was right, I’d buy it. : : : can anyone enlighten me regarding the quality of heritage guitars and their es335 copy in particular as im thinking of buying one. gibson es335 is too expensive for me

Anonymous

gibson es-335 studio 89 model

This popular thread has been given its own page : gibson es-335 studio 89 model

Anonymous

My grandfather has a Gibson ES-175 that he bought in the 60’s. Any idea what it’s worth?

Anonymous

A ’61 ES175, all original and clean, can bring $5000.00 easily. Check out e-bay and see what they might be going for. Or just search the web for Gibson ES175, you might get lucky and find one like your grandpa’s guitar. : My grandfather has a Gibson ES-175 that he bought in the 60’s. Any idea what it’s worth?

Anonymous

i recently purchased a 1976 el degas guitar at a yard sale for $12 it does not have the model name and model number on the info sticker in side of it could sum one help me???

Anonymous

Ok, this may sound odd, but this is incredibly serious. I’ve got a little Harmony guitar that I really want to mess with. This little guitar has been through hell and I don’t want it’s journey to end just yet, but I want to re-vamp it. Here’s my problem….I need to know if cutting the body would damage the sound. What I mean is completely reshaping the body near the bridge. I need to know if I could cut some of the body away and it not damage the sound of the guitar. I would greatly appeciate any answers to be emailed to me. My email address is [email protected]

Anonymous

2nd question: Does anybody know what wood is used in the epiphone SG guitars? I believe the Gibsons are mahogany, right?

Anonymous

Some of the bottom line ones are made of layered laminate garbage. Ugly.. You have to find out what model to know. Most of the moderate priced ones are mahogany but the lower priced ones may in some cases be laminate pallet wood garbage. I will say that even the laminate ones sound really good. But I would steer away from cheap laminate bodies like the cheaper Epiphones and B.C. Rich stuff among others. Ask your local guitar shop dealer how to recognize the garbage. : 2nd question: Does anybody know what wood is used in the epiphone SG guitars? I believe the Gibsons are mahogany, right?

Anonymous

so far as i know they use the same wood, mahogany.

Anonymous

: so far as i know they use the same wood, mahogany. yeh, for the ones i have seen, they’re mahogany. actually their epi G400 is very much like a regular gibson sg i suppose, except for the type of paint finish. both are mahogany, the epi sometimes has gibson pickups, which makes it seem even more interesting.

Anonymous

: : so far as i know they use the same wood, mahogany. : : yeh, for the ones i have seen, they’re mahogany. : actually their epi G400 is very much like a regular gibson sg i suppose, except for the type of paint finish. both are mahogany, the epi sometimes has gibson pickups, which makes it seem even more interesting. New Reply: All people can have valid opinions and observations. I helped choose an Epiphone SG for a young friend of my son’s, and I have seen many new ones since. I keep on making sure we got "the best" – ha! My personal opinion is that the body wood is Agathis. It’s rock hard and tight grained. A pretty good tone wood. I have at least one Strat and a Washburn that are definitely Agathis. Enjoy that SG. Sounds as if it really matters to ‘ya. Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

Does anybody know what kind of pickups the Gibson SG has? For that matter what kind are the Epiphones? I bought an Epiphone SG and the pickups are different than the Gibsons. Or at least the Gibson has covers. Mine are open. My guitar sounds great as is, just thought I might be able to improve the sound with a pickup change.

Anonymous

What a great question! Great guitar too! I’ve owned several (though I’m not saying how many)… virtually all varieties of Gibson SG and have been following their history, styles and many players since they were first introduced as a Les Paul model in 1961. Guess you like AC/DC Angus Young too? The Epiphone SG’s have either Epiphone or contracted-out pickups with many differences from their Made in USA counterparts. Most people swap them for an aftermarket pickup – I prefer Gibsons with the 4 lead wires, DiMarzios, Rio Grande or Seymour Duncan. Anyhow, SG’s come standard with a Gibson 490R for RHYTHM at the neck, and a hotter 498T for TREBLE at the bridge. From the factory, these have only 2 leads, and are not splittable. But they sound good. I personally prefer and am currently using the Gibson 57 Classics on my SG62 Reissue. Now that’s AC/DC! Seriously, the 400 series pickups are a little brighter and bolder, the older-style PAF’s (patent-applied-for’s), Patent #’s and 57’s are sweeter and harmonic without sacrificing vintage power. Power & distortion are not the same thing … get your distortion later, from a stomp pedal. It’s not a good thing if it’s already in the pickup. Lastly, Gibson’s open (black) pickups are the 497R and the near-ultimate, mind blowing 500T for serious shredding. These are ceramic pickups, currently Gibson’s hottest offering since the days of their discontinued Dirty Fingers pickups which I’d love to see again. Perhaps some DiMarzios can replicate their sounds? Anyhow, for OFFICIAL facts & figures, Gibson has a great toll-free customer inquiry service at 1-800-4-GIBSON which is more than I can say for their competitors. Good luck and great sounds! Dwight

Anonymous

Most Gibsons and Epiphones are mohogany necks and bodies. The bodies are sometimes swamp ash, for a lighter feel and somtimes they just use select hard wood. The pickups can vary though. Which one did you get? : Does anybody know what kind of pickups the Gibson SG has? For that matter what kind are the Epiphones? I bought an Epiphone SG and the pickups are different than the Gibsons. Or at least the Gibson has covers. Mine are open. My guitar sounds great as is, just thought I might be able to improve the sound with a pickup change.

Anonymous

I am not sure what you mean by "which one did you get" , but the humbuckers are black, non adjustable. The guitar is ivory colored, black pickguard, 4 knobs, with a ebony colored fretboard, though the sides of the board look like mahogany. The guitar cost, on sale, $200, probably because the tone pot was bent slightly. The guy at the store said it was poplar, but he didn’t sound completely sure. I’d guess from the overall sound it probably is poplar, since It sounds a bit similar to a Strat made of poplar, which I tried. I also saw Strats that were made of Ash, which sounded different than the poplar Strats. : Most Gibsons and Epiphones are mohogany necks and bodies. The bodies are sometimes swamp ash, for a lighter feel and somtimes they just use select hard wood. The pickups can vary though. Which one did you get? : : Does anybody know what kind of pickups the Gibson SG has? For that matter what kind are the Epiphones? I bought an Epiphone SG and the pickups are different than the Gibsons. Or at least the Gibson has covers. Mine are open. My guitar sounds great as is, just thought I might be able to improve the sound with a pickup change.

Anonymous

: I am not sure what you mean by "which one did yo u get" , but the humbuckers are black, non adjustable. The guitar is ivory colored, black pickguard, 4 knobs, with a ebony colored fretboard, though the sides of the board look like mahogany. The guitar cost, on sale, $200, probably because the tone pot was bent slightly. The guy at the store said it was poplar, but he didn’t sound completely sure. I’d guess from the overall sound it probably is poplar, since It sounds a bit similar to a Strat made of poplar, which I tried. I also saw Strats that were made of Ash, which sounded different than the poplar Strats. : : Most Gibsons and Epiphones are mohogany necks and bodies. The bodies are sometimes swamp ash, for a lighter feel and somtimes they just use select hard wood. The pickups can vary though. Which one did you get? : : : Does anybody know what kind of pickups the Gibson SG has? For that matter what kind are the Epiphones? I bought an Epiphone SG and the pickups are different than the Gibsons. Or at least the Gibson has covers. Mine are open. My guitar sounds great as is, just thought I might be able to improve the sound with a pickup change. perhaps i can help a little with this.. different Epi SGs have different pickups and stuff. also, gibson SGs have different pickups on them too, so it depends what the particular type is. on the bottom of the pickup it sometimes will have a number to identify it. generally, the pickups without the chrome covers on (or gold) are usually not the "better" ones, but thats all a matter of taste anyhow. ive heard of someone who put the chrome covers on their pickups that had none, and they claim it affected the sound, make it warmer. I have no idea since i never tried to tinker with a pickup like that. Some Gibson SGs have single coil pickups, or any sort of variety of Gibson pickups on them. Some Epi SGs have Gibson pickups. one way to tell the Epi SGs apart: the lower end SGs tend to have bolt-on necks. doesnt mean theyre "bad", just put together differently, and sound a little different. The "better" Epi SGs have the set-in necks, like their Gibson counterparts. You could read up on this at one of the music sales sites, or even at Gibson’s website. they show the various models they presently make in the Gibson and the Epiphone lines at the Gibson homepage. Generally, the pickups with covers on are usually higher in price. generally, the set-in necks are more expensive. generally, ebony costs more than rosewood. generally, the bigger or fancier cut inlays in the fingerboard make it worth more. some have inlays on the headstock too, these are usually higher-end guitars. the others are just painted logos. Some SGs have ebony fingerboards, some have rosewood. a few SGs have 24 frets (their Deluxe), but most have 22 jumbo frets. seems to be, more often than not, they have Grover tuners. at stores they tell me the dark red stained red SGs are worth more for resale than the other colors. (its more popular color.) Some SGs have tremelos (Vibratoes of various types and brands) on them, some don’t. the easiest way to tell a "higher end" model from Epiphone is the headstock. if it has the big split diamond shaped type logo its usually a "better" guitar. also if it has the little mother of pearl logo thing in the middle of the headstock, its probably their G400 Epi. (Gibsons have this same logo on them.) their other models don’t seem to have the logo there. the G400 seems like it is pretty darn close to a Gibson SG from what I have seen. I never owned an Epi though.

Anonymous

Which model of guitar did you get? G 310, G 400, etc. Poplar wood is one of the "select" hard woods they use. It’s a good wood for guitars, light and stable, but Ash gives a better resonance or tone. Mohogany is a real hard and heavy wood that gives sustain and thick resonance. This of coarse depends on what the player is looking for and what’s being played. There are several types of pickups, each have a different sound. The pickup may not sound the same on the same type of guitar made of a different type of wood. This is because the woods density tends to effect the sound of the strings and the amount of vibration the pickup "picks up" from the body. Try a different pickup and see if it,s to your liking. There not that hard to install. : I am not sure what you mean by "which one did you get" , but the humbuckers are black, non adjustable. The guitar is ivory colored, black pickguard, 4 knobs, with a ebony colored fretboard, though the sides of the board look like mahogany. The guitar cost, on sale, $200, probably because the tone pot was bent slightly. The guy at the store said it was poplar, but he didn’t sound completely sure. I’d guess from the overall sound it probably is poplar, since It sounds a bit similar to a Strat made of poplar, which I tried. I also saw Strats that were made of Ash, which sounded different than the poplar Strats. : : Most Gibsons and Epiphones are mohogany necks and bodies. The bodies are sometimes swamp ash, for a lighter feel and somtimes they just use select hard wood. The pickups can vary though. Which one did you get? : : : Does anybody know what kind of pickups the Gibson SG has? For that matter what kind are the Epiphones? I bought an Epiphone SG and the pickups are different than the Gibsons. Or at least the Gibson has covers. Mine are open. My guitar sounds great as is, just thought I might be able to improve the sound with a pickup change.

Anonymous

Which model of guitar did you get? G 310, G 400, etc. Poplar wood is one of the "select" hard woods they use. It’s a good wood for guitars, light and stable, but Ash gives a better resonance or tone. Mohogany is a real hard and heavy wood that gives sustain and thick resonance. This of coarse depends on what the player is looking for and what’s being played. There are several types of pickups, each have a different sound. The pickup may not sound the same on the same type of guitar made of a different type of wood. This is because the woods density tends to effect the sound of the strings and the amount of vibration the pickup "picks up" from the body. Try a different pickup and see if it,s to your liking. There not that hard to install. : I am not sure what you mean by "which one did you get" , but the humbuckers are black, non adjustable. The guitar is ivory colored, black pickguard, 4 knobs, with a ebony colored fretboard, though the sides of the board look like mahogany. The guitar cost, on sale, $200, probably because the tone pot was bent slightly. The guy at the store said it was poplar, but he didn’t sound completely sure. I’d guess from the overall sound it probably is poplar, since It sounds a bit similar to a Strat made of poplar, which I tried. I also saw Strats that were made of Ash, which sounded different than the poplar Strats. : : Most Gibsons and Epiphones are mohogany necks and bodies. The bodies are sometimes swamp ash, for a lighter feel and somtimes they just use select hard wood. The pickups can vary though. Which one did you get? : : : Does anybody know what kind of pickups the Gibson SG has? For that matter what kind are the Epiphones? I bought an Epiphone SG and the pickups are different than the Gibsons. Or at least the Gibson has covers. Mine are open. My guitar sounds great as is, just thought I might be able to improve the sound with a pickup change.

Anonymous

FOR SALE - vintage Hagstrom Viking IN  (1N) sunburst

This popular thread has been given its own page : FOR SALE – vintage Hagstrom Viking IN (1N) sunburst

Anonymous

i need a gibson les paul custom

Anonymous

lol thats good, dont we all : i need a gibson les paul custom

Anonymous

customs are nice, but a ’59 standard….ummm now your talking.

Anonymous

hey, if any one knows how i could get a smiler sound to NFG’s that wud be great help thankyou

Anonymous

go on holiday for 2 weeks and someone has stolen my identity! call yourself something else!!

Anonymous

Just moved to the Williamstown, MA area and would love to meet some musicians to jam with. Been playing for many years and like many diferent styles of music. I especially like blues dudes like Stevie Ray Vaughn, Robben Ford, Johnny Winters, BB King, etc. Contact me if you want to jam and have a good fellowship time playing music. BTW, I play lead & rythm guitar and also bass.

Anonymous

Very Old Guitar (What is it?)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Very Old Guitar (What is it?)

Anonymous

I would like some info about my Charvel serial # c 902259, Age model # etc. it is a neck thru, 24 fret w/ sharkfin inlays, Jackson pickups

Anonymous

: I would like some info about my Charvel neck.Can you tell what year necks were made by a butt stamp that reads/US FGH.

Anonymous

Here is another site you should check out: http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/Identify.html : I would like some info about my Charvel serial # c 902259, Age model # etc. it is a neck thru, 24 fret w/ sharkfin inlays, Jackson pickups

Anonymous

Check out this web site: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/serial_numbers.html Copy and paste it in your browser. Your serial # doesn’t seem to be listed between 1982 and 2001, so it was either made before or after this time. From ’84 to ’86 all the authentic USA made Charvel guitars had a four digit number. Even though they all say "Made in USA" on them, after ’86 only a few were made in the US, the rest in Ontario Canada. It could be a pre-serial #, but I doubt it. Wish I had better news. Your description fits a lot of models. Can you be more specific? I’ll see what I can find. : I would like some info about my Charvel serial # c 902259, Age model # etc. it is a neck thru, 24 fret w/ sharkfin inlays, Jackson pickups

Anonymous

My charvel serial # is 223690. I was looking for some info on it like when it was made, where it was made, what the original color was.

Anonymous

Rickenbacker Banjoline

This popular thread has been given its own page : Rickenbacker Banjoline

Anonymous

this guitar has 3 pickups, volume, bass,and trebel controls,a pickup control that switches from 1 to 2 to 3 and to 1-3. all in ivory color. it was gold and orange sunburst in color, but now is wood tone, if anyone has any info on this guitar, please let me know ….scotty….

Anonymous

What is the difference between tuning down a half step,drop D, and tuning down a full step? What is the fret difference? I am really confused. Can someone please explain all of this to me? thanks

Anonymous

When tuning to "drop D" only the sixth string is dropped down one step. When tuning down a "full step" all of the strings are tuned down a full step. When tuning down a "half step" all the strings are tuned down a half step. If you have a Capo, place it on the second fret of the neck and tune all six strings of the guitar to standard pitch (440) tuning. When you take the capo off, the guitar will be tuned a whole step down. If the capo is placed on the first fret and tuned to 440, it will be a half step down when removed. Normal tuning: 1=e, 2=B, 3=G, 4=D, 5=A, 6=E A half step down: 1=D#, 2=Bb, 3=F#, 4=C#, 5=G#, 6=F#, A whole step down: 1=D, 2=A, 3=F, 4=C, 5=G, 6=D, Drop D tuning: 1=e, 2=B, 3=G, 4=D, 5=A, 6=D, The 4th, 5th and 6th strings played open make a D5 chord when tuned to drop D. Move up the neck to the second fret and you have a E5 chord. Up another half and it is a F5 chord and so on. : What is the difference between tuning down a half step,drop D, and tuning down a full step? What is the fret difference? I am really confused. Can someone please explain all of this to me? thanks

Anonymous

woah thanks a lot!!

Anonymous

Drop D is where you only tune the low E string down to a D and leave the rest tuned up the way they’re supposed to be when tuned to E.

Anonymous

Here’s how notes work. A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#….over and over. A half step is the incriment between A and A# or B and C (E and F) So if you tune down a half step you’re tuning to D# or E flat. Tune down a full step and you’re tuning down to D. And so forth.

Anonymous

can someone here tell me what the strongest and most reliable pedal board is for under $80? thank you

Anonymous

i just bought a finger slide for 6 string guitar. Where do i start? should I change tuning?

Anonymous

No, don’t change tuning. If you know your scales, just play plat them the same way. Only use the slide instead of your fingers. Starting on the D string second fret(E note), go up one step, up one step then up a half step, up one step, up one step, up one step and then up a half step. You have just played the Major scale of E. You should have played 8 notes in it. This is an Octave in the scale of E. When you get to the top you should be on the 14th fret of the D string, an E note one Octave above the note you started with. You can use this same scale in any Major Key. If you need more help with these scales e-mail me. : i just bought a finger slide for 6 string guitar. : Where do i start? should I change tuning?

Anonymous

hardly used, original everything GNX3 GeNetX guitar workstation. Guitar floor processor with built-in hands free digital 8-track recorder. I need offers, i have aim – eyelesspunk and msn – [email protected] please respond

Anonymous

up

Anonymous

Hey, everyone. I’m looking for a Takamine Santa Fe ESF40C. If you know of any place to purchase one, or anyone who’s looking to sell their’s, please e-mail me or reply. Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Have you fixed up yet for a Takamine ESF 40 C. If not I have one. regards John

Anonymous

Hmmm,…possibly. I have two. Let’s talk.

Anonymous

Hi, just caught this post from a search engine. VERY interested in an esf40c…e-mail [email protected]

Anonymous

Hello- I own an Alvarez Classic Guitar model 5011, made in Japan, that I bought in 1971. Does anyone have any information on this instrument as to current value, construction materials, whether it’s still being made, current model equivalents?

Anonymous

I have a Fender American Fat Strat, with an aftermarket Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker. It also has two single coil pickups, (i believe they are the Tex-Mex’s). It is a sea/mint green with a pearloid pickguard. The serial number is Z2224797. If anyone can appraise this guitar or let me know its worth i would greatly appreciate it!

Anonymous

hey i got a ibanez roadster series two with 2 ibanez pick ups the seriesl # is H860022 an answer would very helpful .. thanks

Anonymous

: I have a 1975 ibanez silver series electric guitar pearl white with humbucking pickups if u could find out how much my guitar is that would be great thanks

Anonymous

: I have a Fender American Fat Strat, with an aftermarket Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker. It also has two single coil pickups, (i believe they are the Tex-Mex’s). It is a sea/mint green with a pearloid pickguard. The serial number is Z2224797. If anyone can appraise this guitar or let me know its worth i would greatly appreciate it! BTW-i am not usre but someone told me the retail value on this guitar is $1400, are they correct?

Anonymous

hey are the cort earth 900’S very good guitars?

Anonymous

I have a Cort 100F acoustic/electric with solid sitka spruce top, rosewood bridge, sides and two piece back, dark mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. Gold Grover tuners with tortoise shell buttons and Fishman Classic IV electronics. I know it’s not as top of the line as the 900, but it is a really great guitar. It has a unique tone and resonance that’s very mellow, unplugged or amped. I did the set up myself, 3/64" string action @ the 12th fret and no fret noise whether playing it hard or soft. The intonation is 1/20th of 1 cent sharp at the 20th fret. I’ve heard people say they are cheap junk and worthless, but I have had no problem owning mine. If the 900 you are asking about is half the guitar of mine, you will be happy with it. : hey are the cort earth 900’S very good guitars?

Anonymous

: I have a Cort 100F acoustic/electric with solid sitka spruce top, rosewood bridge, sides and two piece back, dark mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. Gold Grover tuners with tortoise shell buttons and Fishman Classic IV electronics. I know it’s not as top of the line as the 900, but it is a really great guitar. It has a unique tone and resonance that’s very mellow, unplugged or amped. I did the set up myself, 3/64" string action @ the 12th fret and no fret noise whether playing it hard or soft. The intonation is 1/20th of 1 cent sharp at the 20th fret. I’ve heard people say they are cheap junk and worthless, but I have had no problem owning mine. If the 900 you are asking about is half the guitar of mine, you will be happy with it. : : hey are the cort earth 900’S very good guitars? cool thanks, helps a lot

Anonymous

I have a 12string heritage 78′ guitar..any idea how much it’s worth? it’s in great shape…

Anonymous

can anyone help me out there in guitar land? Its a brand new used for a week, alvarez, acoustic , electric ..serial no.116273 model no. FD6DDL

Anonymous

1930s Radiotone cello acoustic. Is this a guitar? It was Jack Mckechnie’s first guitar – former guitarist with the Hedley Ward Trio. Any guitar info/photos/reminiscences etc please, Thanking you in anticipation for your help. Ronald John Saunders

Anonymous

I received my grandpa’s guitar a several years ago when he died. There are no brand logos or markings anywhere on the guitar. It is an old archtop. on the back side of the head it says "Model No. 319.12401001 Made in U.S.A." Inside the body of the guitar are stamps with the number 2854 12401 and another stamp that says F71FS. There are also the handwritten initials "KF". If you know what I’ve got could you please let me know!

Anonymous

would like to know if you have any imformation on this instrument -FG-340T Yamaha Guitar

Anonymous

can someone here tell me what the strongest and most reliable pedal board is for under $70? thank you

Anonymous

After a visit from the boys in blue during our last practice, I am looking for some inexpensive ways to sound proof the garage that we practice in. For almost two years we have practiced with the mains and subwoofers on the outside of the garage, instruments on the inside and this is the first time in 2 years and change that we had a visit like this. Need to keep peace in the neighborhood……any help would be appreciated!!

Anonymous

I have used egg crate mattress foam before. Like the kind that goes on top of a mattress to sleep on. It’s not as good as regular sound proofing foam, but it works to some degree. Get the 4" thick, firm support, blue kind if you can find it. Musicians Friend sells the regular studio foam, but it’s expensive. $220.oo-$250.oo for a 8′ X 12′ wall. : After a visit from the boys in blue during our last practice, I am looking for some inexpensive ways to sound proof the garage that we practice in. For almost two years we have practiced with the mains and subwoofers on the outside of the garage, instruments on the inside and this is the first time in 2 years and change that we had a visit like this. Need to keep peace in the neighborhood……any help would be appreciated!!

Anonymous

This is a follow up to a question I asked back in July about White Gibson Les Pauls. It turns out that the new white LP Studio I purchased had some finish rub off on the back. The dealer I purchased it from allowed me to send it back and sent me a new one. Hope this helps anyone who might have a finish issue with a new Les Paul. Even the best make mistakes sometimes. Also, thanks to "Guitarman". The Kit scratch remover works great. It removed just about all of the scratches that a Meguiars product called "Scratch X" left behind. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous

crate gx-80 problem

This popular thread has been given its own page : crate gx-80 problem

Anonymous

ajari main gitar yang bener dong!!!

Anonymous

: ajari main gitar yang bener dong!!!

Anonymous

cara ngerambas / ritem guitar untuk 3/4, 2/4, 4/4, 6/8 bagaimana? ajarin dong makasih

Anonymous

cariin anyer 10 maret nya Slank donk tuh lagu enak banget !! please

Anonymous

para master gitar nm gue vicky asl dari binjai gue pengen blajar lead gitar elecktrik ada gak yang mau ngajarian saya ya bagi para master gitar yang mau gajarin sayya hub aja langsung ke no hp 081361679047

Anonymous

tolong di bantu say mau belajar main gitar

Anonymous

: ajar la main gitar…dah lame nak blajar tapi tak de sape yg nak ajar…sian kite tau..

Anonymous

: tolong di bantu say mau belajar main gitar dan melodi dan tekhnik2 bermai melodi.

Anonymous

please! the manuals of renow 400 urgent! thanks.

Anonymous

boleh tolong carikan guitar chords ten to five??

Anonymous

Does anyone have any wireing diagrams for Jackson J80c pickups?

Anonymous

I would like to know zoom 1010 patches for the Steve Vai solo guitar sound. Does anyone know how to adjust the parameters?

Anonymous

saya ingin sekali jago memainkan melodi gitar tapi saya blum begitu menguasai tentang lead gita jadi bagi para guru yang mau mengajarkan saya saya sangat berterimakasih sekali

Anonymous

: saya ingin sekali jago memainkan melodi gitar tapi saya blum begitu menguasai tentang lead gita jadi bagi para guru yang mau mengajarkan saya saya sangat berterimakasih sekali tapi apakah saya harus bayar, klo bayar saya mendingan ngga jadi

Anonymous

i have a silvertone paul stanley apocolypse signature guitar for sale, if any body is interested email me. thanks.

Anonymous

I recently came across a great Hendrix site that has links to many Jimi Hendrix related sites,including links to Hendrix type pedals sites in the(sound)section.check it out at: http://www.hendrix-links.de

Anonymous

No offence taken on my part man. No insults intended either, my appoligies if so. I only stated what the dealers and repairmens identification books (not available to the public) say about the inquirey. Check these out when you have time. Note the six didgit ser. #. Be sure to read about the plates that got away too. http://www.jacksonguitars.com http://www.jacksonmuseum.com http://www.sandimascharvel.com

Anonymous

lee man where the hell are you in these forums, ur like the main show with gibsons, half these questions are just for you.

Anonymous

stop kissing his ass, ur fucking annoying

Anonymous

and you can lick my balls : stop kissing his ass, ur fucking annoying

Anonymous

i have a crate gtx 65w and the input is busted anytime i plug the cord and the the amp crackles and eventually the sound goes to a murmmur and there is a loud buzz in the background. i want to know if there are anyhome remedies…HELP ME PLEASE

Anonymous

: i have a crate gtx 65w and the input is busted anytime i plug the cord and the the amp crackles and eventually the sound goes to a murmmur and there is a loud buzz in the background. i want to know if there are anyhome remedies…HELP ME PLEASE You can try cleaning it with pot or (not that kind of pot..lol) tuner cleaning spray. It’s usually available at most guitar stores or Radio Shacks. With the amp turned off, spray the jack real good inside, then spray the plug. While the plug and jack are still wet, insert the plug in the jack and rotate it back and forth several times. I use a cotton cleaning swab for a .22 cal. rifle from time to time to clean jacks that are real bad. Care must be exercised with the .22 swab though, do not twist it back and forth, it can hang up on the inside of the jack and damage it. Soak the swab with spray and push it straight in the jack, then pull it straight back out with no twisting motion, a few times. It may be a little hard to push in, so if necessary you can wiggle it a little bit, but not to much. Use a firm pressure, but don’t use to much force. If it bottoms out you will feel it and it could break if it’s plastic. ONLY use the cotton swab, not the wire one or the one that uses them little square pieces of cloth. If any of the wires break off in the jack it’s @!*@# and you don’t want to lose one of those square cloths in there either. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Here’s my rig: Electric Fender guitar w/ single coils through a Carl Martin Crunch Drive stompbox into a Marshall AVT100 tube-hybrid amp. Due to electromagnetic interference, I am getting a LOT of buzz and noise from the amp. I have isolated part of the problem in the single coils because the hum goes away with the direction I point the face of the guitar. However, when I switch on the drive pedal, the buzz gets extremely LOUD and will not dissipate. What can I do to fix this problem? I have heard of placing a filter or EQ effect after the drive box… What will solve my problem?

Anonymous

: Here’s my rig: Electric Fender guitar w/ single coils through a Carl Martin Crunch Drive stompbox into a Marshall AVT100 tube-hybrid amp. Due to electromagnetic interference, I am getting a LOT of buzz and noise from the amp. I have isolated part of the problem in the single coils because the hum goes away with the direction I point the face of the guitar. However, when I switch on the drive pedal, the buzz gets extremely LOUD and will not dissipate. What can I do to fix this problem? I have heard of placing a filter or EQ effect after the drive box… What will solve my problem? That will help. You will have to find the frequency of the feedback and turn the eq down in that range or set the filter to block it out of the signal. The circuitry that the overdrive uses folds the signal over on itself repeatedly and amplifies it slightly to achieve the effect. Therfore any noise or feedback that comes from the guitar is also folded over and amplified. Shielding the guitar cavities with copper foil and making sure the ground is well connected thru out is the best thing to help solve this. Shielding kits are relativly inexpensive, $10-$15 + s&h. Check out http://www.Carvin.com (or any other guitar parts site) I think they get $9.99 for the kit and s&h is $7.99 for small parts no matter how much your order is. If you can invest in a set of double stacked humbucking pickups that will really help. They are the same size as regular Strat pickups and will fit right in the pickguard, but work like double humbuckers. The shielding is easy to install, esp. on a Strat, and the pickups are just a matter of matching the wires to where they are now. Feel free to e-mail me for more detailed istuctions if you decide to shield it out.

Anonymous

I’m trying to find info on my Dimi bass. It’s violin hollow body. I’ve search everywhere. Can’t find anything. Any info would be great. Thanks

Anonymous

Hello, My name is David , I am a Sales Rep for Gucci. If anyone is intrested in obtaining what I believe would be a great collectors piece, please contact me through e-mail, ( [email protected] ) or at Gucci in Florida, Bal Harbour. Great looking Guitar available from the luxury brand house of Gucci.

Anonymous

Charvel/Jackson Model number question?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Charvel/Jackson Model number question?

Anonymous

I just got an Acoustic guitar for my birthday. My uncle bought it from some guy. Its a Hohner and has Contessa at the top of it. It is a HG 06, made in Italy. I was wondering if it was a good guitar and about how much it would cost.

Anonymous

Please i need buy a amplifer JMP1 marschall , contact nilvan in the e-mail:[email protected] , thanks….

Anonymous

lookin for the floyd questions people, someone has to have some sort of problem with the perfect little machines

Anonymous

i want download free hindi songs

Anonymous

: : i want download free hindi songs

Anonymous

It looks like all of you are searching for the same thing, but aren’t stepping it up. here’s a site that might some how help Go to: http://www.downloadhindimp3s.com/

Anonymous

I have a 1973 handmade Garcia in near mint condition. It is identified as either Model 1A or IA. It has a list of woods from different countries on the label. Can anyone tell me what its value is?

Anonymous

Theres one on ebay for $3000. A1 means top grade I have a ’75 grade 3.

Anonymous

fender bass serial number lookup

This popular thread has been given its own page : fender bass serial number lookup

Anonymous

my main axe is a strat my family bought for me new in like 1984-85, i was 13 or 14yrs old. It has one volume knob, one tone knob, and a straight jack where the 2nd tone knob usually is. I love this guitar and would like more info on it. any info would be very appreciated. plz email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

does anyone have any info on the john hornby skewes c25pm acoustic amp and how much its valued at?

Anonymous

Epiphone 5102te

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epiphone 5102te

Anonymous

…hail metal..terima kasih sesiapa yg sudi bagi tips..pentatonik,minor ,dll

Anonymous

hey are the cort earth 900 very good guitars?

Anonymous

I have had my Ibanez HR model for about 25 years and have loved it everyday it has been in my possession. I want to sell it because my rheumatoid arthritis prohibits me from playing it as well as I used to, but am finding it hard to say goodby to an old friend. I will entertain offers but with no committment to sell. Mine is in more than excellent shape, almost virgin-like.

Anonymous

I have a fender strat. its black with silver swirls(almost looks like marble). It has a kohler locking bridge. the id # is H039257. Can any one tell me what year is was made in and what its worth.

Anonymous

: I had a squireII fat strat made in Korea but was an ausome guitar. The guy who set it up for me says the first letter designates the decade (S=70’s E=80’s N=90’s M=00’s) and the number behind it is the actual year. Mine was E9….. meaning it was made it 1989, but I’ve heard others who have said that their serial number scheme didn’t seem to make any sense. There is a web site dedicated to determining it’s actual year or decade. (if I can remember it I will respond again). This web site even goes so far as to say that screw placements on pick guards and other small nuances can tell a strats range of years when it was probably made. I guess the best way to tell it’s value is whether it was made in the U.S.A. or not. I’ve also been informed that the stickers on the headstock are just that, stickers and can be replaced. Although mine only cost me 190.00 I kick myself everyday for trading it in. I guess what I’m saying that worth is in the eye of the beholder. The same guy also said that the newer foreign made strates are made with much better parts than the ones in the recent past and are actually pretty good guitars, but there was about a 10-12 year lul in quality and this lul started with cheap parts in the 90’s.

Anonymous

I have a fender strat. its black with silver swirls(almost looks like marble). It has a kohler locking bridge. the id # is H039257. Can any one tell me what year is was made in and what its worth.

Anonymous

i have an ibanez edr 470 ex (ergodyne) for sale , it is brand new , only been used for a week or two , in brand new condition only asking £375 O.N.O , it is in the greyish moon colour , locking tremolo , ibanez emg pickups , wizard 2 neck , for full specks go to the ibanez site , these guitars retail at over £450 , for pics email me and ill send you them

Anonymous

I have a Gibson with the label reading– Style: ??Classical (may be a #/letter preceeding); Model #: 878787 Can anyone tell me how to determine age, & get a rough idea of value? I have jpg’s..

Anonymous

I CAN’T FIND THIS GUITAR ANYWHERE.IT HAS A SPRUCE TOP BIRDSEYE MAPLE BACK, MAPLE SIDES ROSEWOOD FRET BOARD AND ELECTRIC HEAD STOCK.THIS GUITAR IS IN MINT CONDITION AND SOUNDS WONDERFUL CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE VALUE AND APPROX. HOW MANY WHERE MADE?

Anonymous

Hello I’ve got a silver Roland G-707 guitar (and original case) and Gr 700 effects and I’d like to sell it for 600§ + postal costs. If you are interested write me. I’m form Hungary, Europe.

Anonymous

hello i like to know how much that would be in american dallors e-mail back to tell me pleaz. i want one soooo bad pleaz e-mail me…

Anonymous

: hello I like to know how much that would be in american dollars e-mail me back please.

Anonymous

Hello I’ve got a silver Roland G-707 guitar (and original case) and Gr 700 effects and I’d like to sell it for 600§ + postal costs. If you are interested write me. I’m form Hungary, Europe.

Anonymous

i have a peavey special 112 solo series amp. i/ve seen it before but mine has a slanted back so the speaker faces up a little and it also has an open back. has anybody ever seen this amp before? please respond. thanks

Anonymous

: i have a peavey special 112 solo series amp. i/ve seen it before but mine has a slanted back so the speaker faces up a little and it also has an open back. has anybody ever seen this amp before? please respond. thanks There were some Peavy amps at the store where I gave lessons that were slanted back. I think they said special on them. The store sold out a year ago, so I can’t say for sure. But it sounds like what you are describing.

Anonymous

I bought this same amp at a local music store in Kenosha ,wisc.-I got it for $80-because the speaker was blown-the store owner dropped an 80 watt celestion in it and still sold it to me for $80.It kills.Great sound.Old and hard to find,but what a great sound.Peavey overbuilt this one,so naturally it got discontinued.

Anonymous

: : i have a peavey special 112 solo series amp. i/ve seen it before but mine has a slanted back so the speaker faces up a little and it also has an open back. has anybody ever seen this amp before? please respond. thanks -cool thanks : There were some Peavy amps at the store where I gave lessons that were slanted back. I think they said special on them. The store sold out a year ago, so I can’t say for sure. But it sounds like what you are describing.

Anonymous

Hey i recently purchased a gibson John Lennon J-160E Peace guitar and i was playing and my pick slipped between my strings and fell right in the hole. I shook it for like 15 min. but it wouldnt fall out so i took my dad’s sawsall and cut a perfect square into it right below the bridge and took the pick out but now i am having problems putting the square piece of wood back! should i use glue or staples or what?? Please help thank you! thank you

Anonymous

You will need to use a good grade of carpenters glue, like elmers, etc. Go to a hobby/craft store and purchase 1/8" thick 3 ply hard wood, the kind that radio conrolled plane builders use. They are usually sold in 2"-3" wide X 12"-18" long sheets. Cut a piece of it that is 1/2" bigger, than the piece you cut out of the guitar, all the way around. Ex. If the guitar piece is 2" square, make the hobby wood 3" square. Take the piece you cut out of the guitar and glue it to the hobby wood, finished side up, so that it is in the center of it with 1/2" of hobby wood showing all the way around it. Clamp them together and remove any glue visible around the edge of the piece of guitar back as it will prevent the piece from setting flush when it is glued in later. Let it dry 24hrs. You will need to work through the sound hole, so remove the strings. Test fit the piece before gluing it in, to make sure it matches the grain pattern or finish and sets flush in the hole. Put glue around the edge, on the 1/2" part, of the hobby wood. Reach through the sound hole and place it in the hole from the inside of the guitar. Make sure to line it up so it matches the rest of the grain or finish on the back. Hold it in place tight against the back untill the glue sets up. A simple "jack type clamp" to hold the piece on the inside (so you won’t have to hold it for 24hrs.) can be made with a piece of copper tubing and a 2" long bolt with a nut that fits it. The "inside diamiter" of the copper tubing should be 1/4" to 3/8". The bolt should just fit inside the tubing. Run the nut all the way up on the bolt and slide the bolt in the end of the tubing. When you loosen the nut on the bolt it will move the tubing up the bolt, spreading apart, like a screw jack. Measure the distance from the patch to the top of the guitar, inside the body. The length of the tubing, with the bolt and nut in place, should be about 1/4-3/8 of an inch shorter than the distance you measured inside the guitar. Stand it up with the head of the bolt on the patch. Use a scrap piece of the 1/8" thick hobby wood on top of the tubing (don’t glue it) to prevent scaring the inside of the top of the guitar. As you hold the bolt and turn the nut (counter-clockwise) it will push the tubing up against the top and pushes the patch against the back. Not a lot is needed here, only tighten it up enough to hold the patch firmly in place while it dries. Wipe any glue that comes out on the back off with a damp rag. Let dry 24hrs. E-mail me if you would like or need more info on this. [email protected] : Hey i recently purchased a gibson John Lennon J-160E Peace guitar and i was playing and my pick slipped between my strings and fell right in the hole. I shook it for like 15 min. but it wouldnt fall out so i took my dad’s sawsall and cut a perfect square into it right below the bridge and took the pick out but now i am having problems putting the square piece of wood back! should i use glue or staples or what?? Please help thank you! : thank you

Anonymous

something tells me he’s having a joke, i think your extensive repair plan was lost on him. a bit like the pick.

Anonymous

woah, thanks.

Anonymous

Trye and cut a simulare hole in your head and take that plate to replace the hole in the guitar! Use superglue to fix the plate. PS! Next time you drop a pick in your guitar then it’s time to lay of whith the heavy drugs…

Anonymous

Oh my FUCKING GOD! : Hey i recently purchased a gibson John Lennon J-160E Peace guitar and i was playing and my pick slipped between my strings and fell right in the hole. I shook it for like 15 min. but it wouldnt fall out so i took my dad’s sawsall and cut a perfect square into it right below the bridge and took the pick out but now i am having problems putting the square piece of wood back! should i use glue or staples or what?? Please help thank you! : thank you

Anonymous

haha yeah i was kidding but thanks for the input! especially pookster cus i actually was wondering if it would be possible to repair something like that.

Anonymous

i think Pookster needs to wise up a little, anybody get the feeling he reads a lot??

Anonymous

ya but a good and helpful guy!

Anonymous

: Thanks sdf. C’mon Lee, you don’t really think I thought he was seriuos…do ya’? Yea, I do read a lot, so when I give info or answer a question I will know what I’m talking about…lol. I been doing guitar repair for over 25 years now (since I was a teen). I figured that was a joke the moment I read it. But you never know, I have seen people do some pretty stupid things. I started to scoff at it with a remark at how stupid he was, which would only prove my own stupidity. But I thought, someone might need to know how to deal with a problem of that type someday, so I put the best way to repair it. This guy came in the store one day with a guitar in pieces. Said he had a flat one night while on his way home from a gig. He needed to put something under the front wheel of his pickup (no Lee..lol..it wasn’t me) to keep it from rolling forward when he jacked it up. A ’61 Gibson J45 is a good guitar, but it won’t keep a pickup from rolling down a hill. True story. All I could say to the guy was the parking brake would have kept the other back wheel from rolling, and I can’t fix it. A wise man (or woman) learns to read, then reads to learn and considers all possibilities….possible.

Anonymous

:why would you cut a "perfect square"? are you insane?

Anonymous

wanna touch my face?

Anonymous

Hi. Just wondering…I’m an intermediate guitarist whos looking for a lo-fi, analog, filter pedal similar to that of Ben Curtis of the Secret Machines and other guitarists like that. Any specific models I should look for, and how much would they cost? Much obliged, John.

Anonymous

hi somebody can help how can i get the best sound for digitech rp200 a heavy metal sound..and what is better to buy a POD or analog pedal with a good ampificador email me please

Anonymous

Ive bought a valley brand guiter off of ebay and im trying to find some information on the maker. can anyone help me with this???????????

Anonymous

Drive-by-shootings Madonna and Britney making out Porn HARD Drugs… They don’t care how many kids they hurt! But they care about animals!!!!!

Anonymous

My Republican Uncle-Daddy raped your Democrat niece/nephew baby. Republican symbol is a jackass. Hee-haw hee-haw. Democrats have an Elephant symbol. Elephants have big asses you can’t miss when raped by other parties. I have a Ralph Nader signature strat for sale on Ebay. It has Corvair louvers like the LesPaul Corvette has side scoops. Cooool I’ll sell it at Republican big wig price but will discount if you are in jail being a Democrat molester. It’ll cost ya two cartons of state cigarettes. : Drive-by-shootings : Madonna and Britney making out : Porn : HARD Drugs… : They don’t care how many kids they hurt! : But they care about animals!!!!!

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

: : : : :Diddo. Now can we get back to guitars. I think we all like them.

Anonymous

: Last drive by shooting I know of (by a party member for a particular political party, the republicans) was G. Gordon Liddy shooting out spot lites so they could break into the Watergate building for Pres. Nixon. I don’t know about them hurting kids, but I do know that Newt Gingrich served his wife with divorce papers while she was on her death bet in the hospital with cancer. I’m pretty sure his kids were hurt by that. How about Bush and Blair "making out" since Britain is probably the only country who will have anything to do with the U.S. (That’s probably because their scared we’ll invade them if they piss off the current administration. Why not? Bin Laden probably isn’t there either just like he isn’t in Iraq. But that didn’t stop us. Maybe this should be the porn retort, because this all seems pretty obscene to most people. By the way, I voted for Reagan, and Bush.

Anonymous

Does any one know were i may get tabs that are easy to learn for my accoustic guitar that sound cool. this is my first guitar and I’m tired of playing "twinkle twinkle". LOL

Anonymous

go to google typ in bass tabs and then click on the one that says 25000 bass tabs when u get to the site go to the top and click on electric

Anonymous

7 nation army first line. Play on top string also known as the A string. Some people know it as 5 5 8 5 3 1 0 But others know it as 7 7 10 7 5 3 2. But if they aretoo hard than do smoke on the water which is also played on the top string. Here it is: 0 3 5 0 3 6 5 0 3 5 3 0 0. Hope that helped!

Anonymous

: 7 nation army first line. : Play on top string also known as the A string. : Some people know it as 5 5 8 5 3 1 0 : But others know it as 7 7 10 7 5 3 2. : But if they aretoo hard than do smoke on the water which is also played on the top string. : Here it is: 0 3 5 0 3 6 5 0 3 5 3 0 0. : Hope that helped! THIS Helped! YOU ROCK!

Anonymous

Dude! you rock! Thanks!!

Anonymous

i use mxtabs.net mostly

Anonymous

: Does any one know were i may get tabs that are easy to learn for my accoustic guitar that sound cool. this is my first guitar and I’m tired of playing "twinkle twinkle". LOL http://www.tabrobot.com I use this one a lot. It has a good search engine to lots of links.

Anonymous

Hi, Trying to find out the year and value of the Lotus 6-string guitar. From what I can tell, it was made in China.Model No. 40+36. Thank you.

Anonymous

: I had a Lotus les paul copy as my first guitar back around 76 or 77. It cost less than 125.00 at the time and I ended up trading it for a used Ibanez LP copy because the the cord wouldn’t stay plugged in and sawdust kept comming out of the plug. It wasn’t much better than a Wal-Mart guitar.

Anonymous

Hi, Trying to find out the year and value of the Lotus 6-string guitar. From what I can tell, it was made in Korea. Model No. 40+36. Thank

Anonymous

It runs about $1300.00- Is it worth it or is there a better strat for blues and rock jams?

Anonymous

Want to buy original 1962/64 bass

Anonymous

I just bought a Washburn Nuno Bettencourt Model guitar. The searial number is 6052643. It’s ivory white with a gloss finish. 1 knob (volume) and a whammy bar. It has Washburn pickups 2 neck and 2 body. Does anybody know what the history of this guitar is, is it a N1, 2, 3, or 4, and how much it is worth. I paid $159 Cdn with case included. Please email me at [email protected] . Thank you.

Anonymous

I have recently obtained an Aria A588. Does anyone know when produced, how much its worth or anything else about it? Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a friend that is wanting to unload one. He asked me to see if anyone here might be interested. The Bird is red, w/Foyd Rose & locking nut, the rest is standard. It has a case, but its not the right one. I havent seen it since I set it up for him about a year ago. At that time it looked fresh, played and sounded real good. Action and intonation was killer. I balanced out the trem, set the pitch on the neck and reworked the ground. I tried to get him to let me shield it out, but he didn’t understand what good that would do. I told him I would post it to see what might be offered, so here it is. I’ll post more when he brings it to me. Going to put on new strings and balance the trem again, you know how them Floyds are.

Anonymous

WHAT THE PRICE.

Anonymous

Does anyone know where i can find a list of different setups for my zoom 505 ii pedal

Anonymous

Are you an outstanding guitarist with some instrumental recordings? Would you like to be considered from airplay on Guitarist Radio at http://www.artistlaunch.com/artist8.asp?artistid=5695 Email us at [email protected] with a URL link to your music and we will give you a listen. Guitarist Radio is part of the Radio Free Tunes network of internet radio stations hosted by Artistlaunch.com with listeners in 162 countries http://www.radiofreetunes.com

Anonymous

soory i don’t can to spec inglis h

Anonymous

: soory i don’t can to spec inglis : h

Anonymous

tolong berikan jawaban tentang cara bermain guitar yg baik dan achord2nya kalau boleh diktatnya

Anonymous

: tolong berikan jawaban tentang cara bermain bass yg baik dan achord2nya kalau boleh diktatnya

Anonymous

Sorry I meant 20 years ago

Anonymous

I have a 80 s model golden anniversary model balladeer it wasn’t cheap either….The rosette is cracked and I think it is probably because of the case…It has been fixed once and now needs it again…The sound of this guitar is remarkable and I will have it fixed as soon as I get up courage.My dad bought it for me over 29 years ago..I am so afraid something will happen to it..Lee

Anonymous

You could buy a hydrator that goes in the sound hole to keep the inside from getting to dry. I have them, but I still treat the fingerboard and bridge with tung oil. : I have a 80 : s model golden anniversary model balladeer it wasn’t cheap either….The rosette is cracked and I think it is probably because of the case…It has been fixed once and now needs it again…The sound of this guitar is remarkable and I will have it fixed as soon as I get up courage.My dad bought it for me over 29 years ago..I am so afraid something will happen to it..Lee

Anonymous

Replacing a rosette is delicate work man. I’d be ‘fraid too. Especially if it had a sentimental value as well as being an expensive one. It may be getting to dry and need a moistureizing treatment from time to time. Clear tung oil is the best stuff I’ve found for treating wood, esp. rosewood, to keep it form drying out and cracking. Don’t get it on the strings though, it will kill them instantly. So I do this when the strings need changing anyway. It will darken the wood just a little, so try to find the "pure clear type". I use it on the fingerboards (except those that have a clear coat of varnish) of all my guitars. Also, on the bribge and rosettes of my acoustics. I rub them down real good every 4 months or so. More during a dry spell. With the old srtings still on it, lay the guitar on its back and use a soft cotton cloth to apply it to the fingerboard and bridge. Get ’em fairly wet, but don’t over do it. If the rosette is wood also, rub a little around the edge of the sound hole, but try not to get to much inside the hole on the top and don’t let it drip on the inside of the back. It will soak into the wood and cause a stain under a clear or transparent finish around the rosette or on the back. Wipe off any excess oil that gets on the finish with a cotton cloth. Getteing it on the finish will make it sticky, and I usually do get it on it. That’s why I use a soft cotton cloth, so I can go ahead and wipe the stuff on the finish off without worrying about scratching it. Then wait 24hrs and let the wood soak up the tung oil. Murphy’s (or any good brand) oil soap is good to clean the body, back of neck and headstock with. After cleaning the guitar "body" with oil soap, if it still feels a little sticky, use a good brand of guitar polish, or furniture polish and go over the body, back of neck and headstock. Put the polish on a cloth to apply it and try not to get the polish on the fret board and bridge. The tung oil may inter-react with the polish if it is not dry enough and cause a discouloration of the wood. The fret board and bridge may feel a little sticky for a few days untill the tung oil dries good, but this is better that having them crack from being to dry. Put on a new set of strings and play like there ain’t no tomorrow. : I have a 80 : s model golden anniversary model balladeer it wasn’t cheap either….The rosette is cracked and I think it is probably because of the case…It has been fixed once and now needs it again…The sound of this guitar is remarkable and I will have it fixed as soon as I get up courage.My dad bought it for me over 29 years ago..I am so afraid something will happen to it..Lee

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to get a good sound when recording with a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

Anonymous

How are you trying to record the sound now? Is the amp the only thing being recorded? Or are there other amps and drums being laid at the same time? If you only recording the one amp and you have a good mic, place it in the room about 3 feet away from the amp in front of it. If you are playing real loud, move it farther away so it won’t distort the mikes signal. : Does anyone know how to get a good sound when recording with a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

Anonymous

Does anyone know what Tom’s settings on his mesa triple rectifier and his marshall jcm 900 are?

Anonymous

How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate?

Anonymous

: How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate? I guess they have the right to their opinion as much as anyone else. But I don’t think they should express it in this way. I’ll not be burning any of the music I have now but you can rest assured I’ll not purchase any if I’m aware they have participated in this way.

Anonymous

: How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate? While there are many bands and artists that have greatly influenced the music I listen to, compose/write and play, they have no political influence over me. Therefore, I have no feelings or opinions of thier "2 cents" in supporting or rebuking a presidential candidate. TV ads, companies and groups or individual persons affiliated with each candidates party doesn’t either. Thier support for an individual hopefull is usally based on the assumtion that they will in some way benifit , and sometimes they do, if that person wins. The capaigning, when you get right down to it, is a popularity contest. Each cadidate says what they think people want to hear and makes promisses they don’t know if they can (and some they know they can’t) keep, while pointing out thier parties pros and the cons of the other parties candidate. It reminds me of my children when something happened and I found out. As I confronted the guilty one they would start telling me things the others done, which had nothing to do with what they did, trying to get thier self out of trouble by making what the others done look worse than what they did. "Well they did this!" back and forth "So you did that!" blowing it out of perportion. And my favorite one of all, "You know what else they done!?". If I didn’t know, thier dumba** was fixing to tell me. The funny thing is, when they finally growed up, they asked me how I knew every thing they did growing up…sound familier. So, what does influence me politicaly? I’d bet you would like to know. Then again you may not care. Anyway, it’s like buying something from any store or business. Now let’s be honest here, politics IS big business. They all say thier products are better will do more than the others, when they both do the same thing and were probably made in the same factory. Where I buy it and what I pay for it is not as important as who made it and what it does. If the salesman who talked me into buying it lied to me just to make a sale, that’s one thing. If I liked the product and was pleased with it’s perfomance, I’ll simply go to another person or store to buy it again. I already know he will lie to me. But if the company that made it lied to me about it and thier product didn’t do what they said it would and they won’t stand behind thier work or thier word, that’s another. I will never buy anything from that company again. I would rather loose the money foolishly than let them have it. So I like to do some research and get the facts about things for my self. When it comes to politics, I listen to what’s being said, but I pay careful attention to what’s not being said. Then I can find out the truth in what’s "really" being said. If I was to say, "When I look upon your face time stands still.", what’s not being said is, "You have a face that can stop time." While both statements are in fact being said and make the same point, you will have to be the judge as to which one I meant and you would have to know me personaly to do that. Now I am not saying to question everything someone says. Niether am I saying there is always an underlying statement to what someone says. If I said, "I can jump off the top of the Empire State building and fly.", I would be telling you the truth. But what I did not say is, "straight down to the sidewalk below". It all depends on how I define the word "FLY". This time all you will need to do is wait for me to jump. Then decide if I "flew" to my death or "fell" to my death. The outcome is the same, I’m still dead. No matter how I defined the word fly. Right? It really doesn’t matter what someone says or how sincere they say it. Like someone telling thier spouse how much they love them all day, then cheating on them at night. You can say anything you want, but the "true person" that you are is seen in what you do. I look at a "company’s" past history and track record to see if it tells the truth about the "things" they want me to buy. Does the company say what its product will do and do the products do what the company says they will? If not, I ain’t buying it from them. I know you probably think I am completly full of…you know what. That’s ok, who knows, maybe I am. Besides it doesn’t matter what you think of me, only what I think of me. By being a realist, I respect your right to have an opinion. It is with great regret, however, that at this time in my opinion, and it is ONLY MY opinion, I can’t decide which "company" is telling the truth about thier "product". So I guess when "shopping day" comes, I won’t be buying.

Anonymous

I just received the newsletter and have decided to respond BEFORE I view any other responses, so this is in no way a reply to anyone else (though I may do that later, opinionated **** that I am). Should artists campaign, and are they qualified? Everyone is qualified to have an opinion, which is why everyone (at least those over 18 who are registered) can vote. The question is really, "Should they make their opinion public?", since when they make a statement all the non-famous hear it. In answer to that question, they should do whatever they feel comfortable with, which is the answer to the first question, also. The listening public, on the other hand, must be smart enough to have REASONED opinions and not allow themselves to be unduly influenced by an UNreasoned opinion…though they need to keep an open mind in case Bruce (or others) have something reasonable to say. Artists throwing support to a specific candidate is an old tradition; much older than the 1960s, when it was commonplace. I think a more relevant question is: Why don’t more artists who are politically concerned be even more active and vocal about their views? Ani diFranco opposes Mr. Bush, for example, but who does she support? Another example are all the famous folks who support the Libertarian movement (Staind, Drew Carey, Clint Eastwood, etc.) but never make an issue of coming forward in support of the Libertarian candidate. What about those who support Nader or the Greens, but don’t ask their fans to at least sign ballot access petitions to allow voters more options? I believe it was Socrates who said (paraphrased): If you don’t become politically involved, you will ultimately be governed by your inferiors. — David M. McLean Skinny Devil Music Lab http://www.skinnydevil.com

Anonymous

: How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate? The way I see it, artists should have the freedom to represent what they believe in. They play the music they want to, they dress how they want to. Everyone else on the planet acts how they want. Artists have the same ideals and morals as any one else. As they are in the public eye 24/7 thanks to MTV and the internet, why not exercise their beliefs to the public and represent what they believe is right?

Anonymous

: How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate? They have as much right, and responsibility, to exercize free speach as any American.

Anonymous

: How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate? Well reading the previous 2 articles and being a musician myself I would say, that as someone in the public eye and expressing my views through my music in any case, that It would be the obvious thing to do. As politics go the only people that really cares about the moral of careing for another human isn’t even there(They are most probably a Docrot or Nurse etc.). Meaning that politicians rarely do everything in thier capacity just for the people. There is always some alterier motive. That is why entertainers especially should speak up as they are the real democratic winners(in the absolute essence of the word democratic), the few people chosen by millions of others for various reasons, but I think Phsycologically ultimately, because they had the guts to get up there in the first place and do something they believed in(Thier music and thier prose). They are the unofficial but passionate leaders of Everyday life. You would phone maybe once a week to vote for your favourite band/artist on radio but what a shlep to go and vote for an administration. But if a particular artist/band gives themself so much rope weaved of ignorance then sooner or later the trap door must give and the artist/band’s last song has sung PS Just something to think about… What if all voting could be done @ ATM’s

Anonymous

: How do you you feel about your favourite bands and musicians throwing their $0.02 into the ring and campaigning on behalf of a presidential candidate? In this case, all artists should campaign as hard as possible for change. In this great country of ours, one of our inalienable rights is the right to free speech. This adminstration does not condone or allow anything that does not agree woith their own policies and philosophies. Add to this the self serving nature of the entire adminstation from a war created out of vapor to the repair of a nation that we destroyed for no reason other than to allow Haliburton win billions of dollars in a no bid condition and to steal its oil. TO not speak up against losing your rights daily to the Patriot Act is the diservice and borders on irresponsibility. Those of us that are sleeping while this happening I urge you to please wake up and see what is going on. DF

Anonymous

Today I took some teenage girls to a concert by the band Anti-Flag for the first time. It will also be the last time. While I am a conservative Christian, I like to think I’m pretty tolerant of other people’s political and religious views, so I went to this concert with an open mind. But after ranting and raving about the Bush administration and the war in Iraq, the bass player started screaming, "We’re going to find everyone who wants to make gay marriage illegal… We’re going to find everyone who wants to take away a woman’s right to choose… and their blood will be on our hands!!!" So he basically told a thousand people to go KILL all religious conservatives!!! I’m standing there in my Jesus T-shirt wondering if I’m about to get beat up!!! Yes, we have free speech in this country, but those of us who aren’t mature enough to handle that freedom and still respect other people’s views should keep their mouths shut! Conservative Christians may have a reputation for being "intolerant," but I’ve never heard a preacher tell me to murder all Democrats. I think the music industry should stick to what they know — entertainment — and leave the political decisions to the grown-ups.

Anonymous

When does the example of one act become representative of all other acts? : Today I took some teenage girls to a concert by the band Anti-Flag for the first time. It will also be the last time. While I am a conservative Christian, I like to think I’m pretty tolerant of other people’s political and religious views, so I went to this concert with an open mind. But after ranting and raving about the Bush administration and the war in Iraq, the bass player started screaming, "We’re going to find everyone who wants to make gay marriage illegal… We’re going to find everyone who wants to take away a woman’s right to choose… and their blood will be on our hands!!!" So he basically told a thousand people to go KILL all religious conservatives!!! I’m standing there in my Jesus T-shirt wondering if I’m about to get beat up!!! Yes, we have free speech in this country, but those of us who aren’t mature enough to handle that freedom and still respect other people’s views should keep their mouths shut! Conservative Christians may have a reputation for being "intolerant," but I’ve never heard a preacher tell me to murder all Democrats. I think the music industry should stick to what they know — entertainment — and leave the political decisions to the grown-ups.

Anonymous

I don’t know why this is a question. In this country we are guaranteed the right to participate in the political process, whether it’s going door-to-door for a candidate or putting on a rock concert. If you don’t agree with an artists politics, it’s up to you to decide if that will be the sole basis for your support of the artist. That’s like not buying Johnny Cash’s or Merle Haggard’s records because they had criminal records, implying there is nothing these artists had to offer because of something they did at another time and in another place. Politics was a major foundation for many musicians during the Vietnam War…there’s nothing new there. I don’t see an issue here, unless it is that we all have to think, act, and support someone the same, right or wrong.

Anonymous

Can anyone give me information about a Morris MD-512 acoustic guitar???

Anonymous

does anyone know how to set up the flange on on the rp6, im trying to set it to 400ms..

Anonymous

I need the chord chart for this song . and an mp3 thank you in advance

Anonymous

do you know any good shops online that i could browse through that ship to the UK? BTW, thanks very much lee and esp. pookster, i have finally got my mic working. Very happy indeed 🙂 thanx

Anonymous

: do you know any good shops online that i could browse through that ship to the UK? BTW, thanks very much lee and esp. pookster, i have finally got my mic working. Very happy indeed 🙂 : thanx Not at this time. I’m sure there are some though. Check out all the sites you can find in a search of the net and e-mail them for info on shiping to the UK. Your welcome for the help with the mic. If we can be of any other help, you know where we are. Have it good.

Anonymous

hello I bought my piranha from rocktron and im still havin probs making a good distortion out of it HELP! If u can send me good specifications on a custom ditortion send it to me for ideals. here are some bands i like so you know the sound im trying to get SOULFLY DEFTONES PANTERA HATEBREED SPINESHANK STATIC-X

Anonymous

: hello I bought my piranha from rocktron and im still havin probs making a good distortion out of it HELP! If u can send me good specifications on a custom ditortion send it to me for ideals. here are some bands i like so you know the sound im trying to get SOULFLY DEFTONES PANTERA HATEBREED SPINESHANK STATIC-X I’ve never played through one of them, but in general, when using distortion try not to over run the effect. The tonal quality of the chords will become so muddy that the nuances can’t be heard. An A major sounds the same as an Asus4 or Aaug. Raise the eq. on the low end if you can, or lower the eq. on the high end. This fatens the distortion without mudding it up.

Anonymous

How much should a black and white fender stratocaster that is made in mexico, from 1994-1996 sell for?? The guitar also has it’s original case. I want to know because I have a potential buyer and I want to know if what the guy is asking me for it is appropriate. The guitar is in good condition.

Anonymous

i have just sold that guitar for £200 because they werent very popular in there time and you cant get a hoigher proice than that. i tried for ages but no luck

Anonymous

I have an Alvarez Yairi serial number 5909-461. The model number was scratched off. From what I gathered at the Alvarez website, this guitar was made in Septemeber of 1984. Does anyone know how much this guitar is worth?

Anonymous

is this a documentary?

Anonymous

saya nak belajar main gitar

Anonymous

I have a montreaux model m-189 acoustic guitar and can’t find out anything about it does anyone know?

Anonymous

HI please if u can send me on mail guitar acords

Anonymous

: HI : please if u can send me on mail guitar acords from metallica (fade to black and enter sandman)

Anonymous

: HI : please if u can send me on mail guitar acords for scorpion

Anonymous

: HI : please if u can send me on mail guitar acords

Anonymous

We have recently purchased a second hand Tanglewood electro acoustic serial no. TW 300 BA. Could you tell us the year of manufacture and how much it is worth at this present moment in time. Many Thanks

Anonymous

If any one has a trem for an et220 or knows where i can get one please let me know.

Anonymous

PRS appraisal

This popular thread has been given its own page : PRS appraisal

Anonymous

New hindi songs AND bonus chinese songs for your listening pleasure. Havent seen the hindi guys for a while . By the way, do you know where Matt (the saxon guy) went? he seems to have disappeared without a trace.

Anonymous

hey, watch it bozo

Anonymous

He probably gave up the will to live after reading your boring old rubbish, nah nah naaaah

Anonymous

Hi I’m Jack and live in Atlanta, GA. I just recently got back into playing from a 20+ year break. I’m trying to learn to play all over again and am looking for someone in the area with a little patience and wants to have some fun. Traded my old korean strat in for a Godin exit 22 and bought a Fender Hotrod Deluxe 40w tube amp. (You’ll notice a few technical responses from me. I’m a 20+ year electronics guy and am just trying to help). Please E-mail me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. Thanks Jack

Anonymous

free download hindi songs

This popular thread has been given its own page : free download hindi songs

Anonymous

I’d like to play the song solo in fingers plucking mode. Does anyone has the tab? Pse send to my email. Thanks.

Anonymous

Looking for a Mosrite The Ventures Model 1960-80. Have a 1999 Gibson SG Naruralburst that might trade for the Mosrite.

Anonymous

The music store where I taught guitar for 5 years had two of those. It sold out last Sep. due to the owners failing health. However, I know where the guitars are or were anyway. One was the earlier model with the sandcast Vibra-mute Tremolo. It had the name Vibra-mute and Mosright on it. The guys who bought us out are in Texas. I could ask the man who owned the store if he remembers the name of thier place. I bet they won’t trade it for a ’99 SG though. They gave him $4000.oo just for it. It looked fresh off the farm, w/original case. My friend Curly Mac of Go Mac Guitars (no you’ve never heard of him) worked for Semie Moseley, the founder of Mosrite, back in the early ’70s. Semie gave it to him as a token of appreciation for his contributions. He sold it to Ed, who owned the store, to pay for a wreck he caused. The other was a later version with a diecast trem. They gave $1500.oo for it. Post back if you would like me to ask about it. : Looking for a Mosrite The Ventures Model 1960-80. Have a 1999 Gibson SG Naruralburst that might trade for the Mosrite.

Anonymous

What is the best guitar for beginners? Can you recomend one?

Anonymous

Guitars are sort of like cars, some are easy to handle and some are hard. The easier a car is to drive the faster you learn to control it. A well set up electric is better to learn on at first, as they have smaller necks and need less pressure on the strings. For a first guitar get one with a fixed bridge. They stay in tune better and it takes a long time to learn to set up and maintain a tremolo system, especialy a Floyd Rose type. Sight down the neck on each side (like sighting down an arrow) to make sure it is straight. There should be no bow or hump that you can really notice. Also, look at the strings as they go over the frets, they should be almost the same distance from the first fret as the last one, about 1/16th" at the first and 3/32nds" at the last. Any closer and this can cause buzzing in the strings when playing it. Any higher and the intonation will be off some what. That is, when the open string notes are in tune, the notes played on the fretboard will get sharper in pitch as you move up the strings. All "A" notes should vibrate at 440 vibration per second, no matter where they are played on the guitar. Buy one from a reputible music store and they will usually set it up for you. I worked for 15 years doing repairs and sales, I always included the set up…lol…and a couple of re-set ups when thier friends tried to tweak it. I tell all my students to get one that’s plays well and they will do better. As for the brand, a biginner should learn to drive first, then decide what kind of "vehicle" he wants or needs. : What is the best guitar for beginners? Can you recomend one?

Anonymous

i need help installing my floyd rose on my guitar and puttin the strings on. i love this guitar so anyhelp would be great so thanx.

Anonymous

Unless your Kelly already has an F.R. or a good F.R. type, I agree with Trevor. The slightest imperfection in the routing of the body recess will throw the whole thing catiwampus. I’ve done 7 of them…4 went like clock work…one I managed to straighten out…the first two I done, I had to eat. Luckily the store I did repairs for stood behind me and paid for them, ’till I could pay them back. All the books and manuals made it sound so easy and I had all the right tools and templates. Trevor is telling you the gospel, leave it to an experianced guitar tech. _ catiwahmpus = (cat-e-wah-mpus), adj., The state or condition of an object that is really f#@*$% up. e.g. My truck was all "catiwahmpus" after the train ran over it!! : i need help installing my floyd rose on my guitar and puttin the strings on. i love this guitar so anyhelp would be great so thanx.

Anonymous

go for it trev.

Anonymous

I just posted this for another guy here. There is a tutorial of installing a Floyd Rose with pictures and setting up your guitars at http://www.guitars101.com under the Guitar Rack forum. It’s like the first topic in there. Also shows how to install the locking nut.

Anonymous

well first of all you need a diagram for it, you need to uninstall all of your electronics unless you wanna drill right through you shit, you need to have a somethin like a rotozip that can cut at good angles and shit, plan on a new paintjob after you hollow out the body too, stewmac.com has your diagram, call me once you see it all and anyquestions you might have im sure i can answer, but, everything HAS to be perfect, even the slightest offshape or even the slightest angle will show with the trem and itll be shit, an angle would cause it to go cockeyed and yes it screws everything up, i reccommend taking it to a luthier and its well worth the money, , unless you already have a shatty trem installed on it which u just gotta adjust and cut things to it, but still, i reccommend a luthier or custom shop, its got to be very precise. Trevor : go for it trev.

Anonymous

Do you want me?

Anonymous

do you have pepperoni?? are you thin pan? stuffed crust? then of course i want you.

Anonymous

: do you have pepperoni?? are you thin pan? stuffed crust? then of course i want you. Do ya’ have cold beer and bread sticks? Are you served on a wooden platter by a cute young waitress? Can I bread that cute young waitress with my wooden stick after we’re served the cold beer? In fact…To hell with the Pizzia<speilt wrong<)Pie, just give us the cold beer and that cute young waitress!!!

Anonymous

: : do you have pepperoni?? are you thin pan? stuffed crust? then of course i want you. : Do ya’ have cold beer and bread sticks? Are you served on a wooden platter by a cute young waitress? Can I bread that cute young waitress with my wooden stick on a plater after we’re served the cold beer? Better yet, can we both? In fact…To hell with the Pizzia Pie, just give us the cold beer and that cute young waitress!!! What is "Pizzia" Pie anyway Lee?

Anonymous

: : do you have pepperoni?? are you thin pan? stuffed crust? then of course i want you. : Do ya’ have cold beer and bread sticks? Are you served on a wooden platter by a cute young waitress? Can I bread that cute young waitress with my wooden stick on a plater after we’re served the cold beer? Better yet, can we both? In fact…To hell with the Pizzia Pie, just give us the cold beer and that cute young waitress!!! What is Pazzia Pie anyway?

Anonymous

Just recently i was given a shure pg57 mic for my birthday, but when i try recording anything straight onto the computer the output level is really low and i can hardly hear it even when the amp is loud. This is really bugging me and is very depressing, so please help! i looked on the shure website and they just recommend buying even more expensive equpiment which i really dont want to do.

Anonymous

hi , thanks for replying. I have turned up the vol control in the recording software on full, but it is still fairly quiet and it still seems to pick up a lot more hum than guitar sound. The mic itself is apparently a budget version of the Shure SM 58. I found this blurb on the net: Shure PG 57 Instrument Microphone, Cardioid Dynamic, 50 Hz to 15 kHz. A versatile microphone for amplified or acoustic instrument Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications. Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings. Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion. Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level. Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise. Durable metal construction. On/off switch for onstage control. Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.

Anonymous

Did you search your PC for a mixer control and see if it has a boost or gain attenuator? It will give a 20-30 decible boost to your mic. Also, as Lee said check and make sure you are using the mic input and not a line input. What kind of sound card do you have and what program are you using to record? I know the mic has an XLR type connection, but what type of jack goes to your card? This info will help Lee and I figure out how to help you get it going. If you have an OHM meter, check the cable you are using for a short. We can walk you through that too if needed. The PG & SM58’s are for vocal use. I have a PG57 and SM57. Both are great for instrument miking and sound the same. The SM does go 40hz lower in freq’ response, but for guitar they both work the same. : hi , thanks for replying. I have turned up the vol control in the recording software on full, but it is still fairly quiet and it still seems to pick up a lot more hum than guitar sound. The mic itself is apparently a budget version of the Shure SM 58. I found this blurb on the net: : Shure PG 57 : Instrument Microphone, Cardioid Dynamic, 50 Hz to 15 kHz. : A versatile microphone for amplified or acoustic instrument : Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications. Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings. Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion. Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level. Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise. Durable metal construction. On/off switch for onstage control. Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.

Anonymous

On your computer there should be a volume slider for the MIC input. Check to see if it has a gain/boost for the input. This will raise the sensitivity of the Sure mic and increase the signal from it. It is in your sound cards software program probably. Look for a MIXER in the "search for files and programs". This should remedy the problem. If it doesn’t have a boost you will need a pre-amp for the mic. I do a lot of recording on mine and I know what a headache this can be. : Just recently i was given a shure pg57 mic for my birthday, but when i try recording anything straight onto the computer the output level is really low and i can hardly hear it even when the amp is loud. This is really bugging me and is very depressing, so please help! i looked on the shure website and they just recommend buying even more expensive equpiment which i really dont want to do.

Anonymous

also make sure you have the mic in the right input on the sound card, some sound cards have a ‘line in’ and a ‘mic in’ ports. not sure on the PG57 but is it a condenser mic? do you have flat batteries in there? there is no need to buy a more expensive mic, you have an input gain problem like pookster says check all your levels, turn them all up!!

Anonymous

I bought an accoustic Conrad steel string model 40174 back in the 70’s that still plays fantastic. Anyone else have this model? Know any values?

Anonymous

New Ibanez, Garrison, Duncan, more gear added at blog below.

Anonymous

Does anyone know any good sites for free online electric guitar lessons? I’m looking for a site with a whole series of lessons. Please e-mail me: [email protected]

Anonymous

: Does anyone know any good sites for free online electric guitar lessons? I’m looking for a site with a whole series of lessons. Please e-mail me: [email protected] I know site below offers them, not sure if they are free

Anonymous

have you checked out the line6 website?

Anonymous

Korean Tele Copy?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Korean Tele Copy?

Anonymous

Anyone wishing to listen to a live webcast of our Jamfest for this year,… it will be at http://www.nowhereradio.com/jamfestlive/ But it will only be up for this weekend,…. for more info, go to,…. http://www.nevillemusic.com/JamFestInfo.htm Hope some of you can listen in,… Steve

Anonymous

I have a Antonio Hernandis No. 2 guitar. The lable states: "Constructor de guitarras – Antonio Hernandis – Exclusivas Distribuidores – Antigus Casa Sherry-Brener, Ltd. – No. 2 – Madrid – 1969" Does anyone know the value or where I could find this information?

Anonymous

HELP!!!!!Any idea how much I can get for my Starforce 8002…It is in good condition

Anonymous

about $100, the older ones tend to go for a bit more, ive seen them in the $300 range, but the later ones are of poor quality.

Anonymous

To whom it may concern, I have one of the older type six string Ensenadas.It has a very ornate design.On either side of the center hole it has the plastic plate.The plate on the right it has a double golden rose design.This particular guitar appears very old and in very nice condition.If anyone can provide any info or even an estimated value it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris Masters

Anonymous

: To whom it may concern, : I have one of the older type six string Ensenadas.It has a very ornate design.On either side of the center hole it has the plastic plate.The plate on the right it has a double golden rose design.This particular guitar appears very old and in very nice condition.If anyone can provide any info or even an estimated value it would be greatly appreciated. : Thanks : Chris Masters I have a second edition Blue Book of Guitar Values. Unfortunatly, this guitar is not listed in it. I e-mailed the company a copy of your request and will post the result if and when I get a reply. Pookster

Anonymous

1975 Takamine & Co. 12 String Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1975 Takamine & Co. 12 String Guitar

Anonymous

hi, i have an F345 Takamine Acoustic guitar in very good condition. it has been in its original case for many years. the case is worn, but still in good working condition. the guitar has been rarely played. it is a very nice guitar and i would like to see how much it is worth.. if you know that would help me out!

Anonymous

Looking for Epiphone SC210 amplifier wiring diagram and schematics. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

I know this sounds silly, but I’m in a cover band in the Midwest that wants to do "Rock In America" by Night Ranger, and ‘m having a hell of a time figuring out the tapping part at the end of the 2nd guitar solo. Anybody got the transcription or tab for this?? Thanks in advance if you do…..

Anonymous

Hello, I´m Ricardo from Argentina and I take one guitar Music Man Sabre I , someone else know something for this guitar? thanks for your request

Anonymous

Hi, I’m Eric form Paris, I dont know the Sabre I but I have a Sabre II since 1979 – Great guitars, with active pick-ups (need à battery). Sounds like a Strat, but you have a booster on, to get very powerfull sound. As good for funky that for metal. You made a good choice. Have fun.

Anonymous

sound house records was setup because when i was starting out with my band (tricker)there was no one to help us get better or advice on publishing and record deals. we needed help with eq,sound.gigs,recording ext and no matter where we went they all said the same and it all came down to how much they could make out of us. So soundhouse came about and has been around for 6 yrs we at SH are all prof musicians and we know what we are talking about so how can we help you? we can get your songs puplished world wide for only £6 a song for life.so you dont lose. we can here your music and tell you what you need to do to sound better (you may not like it but you want the trut)and what changes you need to make. every thing from the right band name to whats best for you. and we can get you air play in europe if we think you are good. this is not sales talk we were like you once and know how hard it is. yes you have to pay there are know free dinners but you only pay £20 (not even a night is it?)and for that you get all the above. keep music live

Anonymous

I have a behringer ultracoustic ACX1000. I’m using Adobe Audition 1.5. How do I run my amp to my sound card which is a soundblaster live.

Anonymous

shit in one hand, wish in the other : I have a behringer ultracoustic ACX1000. I’m using Adobe Audition 1.5. How do I run my amp to my sound card which is a soundblaster live.

Anonymous

: shit in one hand, wish in the other : : I have a behringer ultracoustic ACX1000. I’m using Adobe Audition 1.5. How do I run my amp to my sound card which is a soundblaster live. The sound card should have a LINE IN on it. If the amp has a LINE OUT, run it to the LINE IN of the card. If your card doesn’t have a LINE IN, you can use the MIC IN like a LINE IN. Just be sure to turn off any "gain boost" that the MIC IN may have. Or you could use a good mic conected to the MIC IN and place it in front of the amp. You may need to make a cable for this to work. It should have a 1/4" male jack or XLR for the amp end, depending on the LINE OUT of the amp, and a 1/8" (3.5mm) male jack for the card. If you need help making the cable feel free to contact me. Later, Pookster

Anonymous

Important notice to all bands and solo’s From [email protected] Song writer Uno Annalon has given permission for sound_house to put up for sale the copy right of 20 songs to include the songs….Torr stories. One more for the heart. Amberly. Worlds apart This love. No man. Out of the woods.. Fade away. All the kings men. Over the moon to the sea. Tearing down the walls. Lovers regret. Butterflies hide from the wind. I love you. Give me a reason. How should I feel. Gods not on your side. Lady dance. These songs have been given radio play all over the EU and UK/USA but have never been released and so they can be yours to record and perform. All the songs here are at this time copy right to uno but you can own any or all of them as the songs and its music copy right are now for sale. Each song is priced at £700 pounds.(a cheep price to pay for a song from one of the UKs best song writers. If you are interested and would like to here any of the above songs then don’t delay email us today at above address. About Uno……..his band Higher Ground were one of the best bands of the 90s Playing to packed gigs and open air concerts the I O W. 1998 saw them headline as the fans pored in to see Uno live! His solo folk concerts are talked of long after they happen he is at the moment living and playing in Hungary (Budapest) if you think you have never hued of him think again! He has played concerts with ..Richie Hariss. Hurbie Armstrong (van Morrison) stage. Colin j. Steve lane. Just a few of the names who will say how much they love his work. For more info email now!! Please give your full name and address so the song/songs can be sent to you to hear. Please note all songs and music are copy right in the name of Uno and may not be reproduced in any way in part or full Best regards Phil Lang Sound_house music ……………………………………………… sound_house records also gives advice to bands and solo artists. the music game is not easy and you can and will get ripped off. so why talk to us?? because we were like you we needed help but all they wanted was our money. yes you have to pay there are no free dinners but what you need to here is the truth about how good you are and what you can do to get better. you can send your cds to us and we will play all of it not 5 secons and we will tell the truth. and more for you £20 pounds you will get a write up of what you need to do to get better But if we think you are good and have some thing we will get you air play in europe NO WE ARE NOT JOKEING i know what its like to here the lies of the so called ‘we will help’ well we will all the help and advice you want is here from the best way to record. to help you decide what song to use and studio and introments to use.you may not like what we say but it will be the truth from prof with 30 yrs in this game.for more email or call….. 0036705431929 <<< [email protected] its best to call after 7 as we are in Budapest (its cheeper here)

Anonymous

Its here the new cd from Uno one of the UKs best folk singer/song writers get it now!! the new cd is called ONE MORE FOR THE HEART. and it will break your heart its full of songs we all want to hear about how we feel when we miss or breakup from love. also now the other cds from this guy are on the web albums like the amazeing TORR STORIES if you love the storie of King athur then this cd is a must played as a folk rock album (moody blues) and also the cd THERE WAS A TIME. To get the cds just go to morei music new relieas and the cds can be yours. http://www.confidentialrecords.fsnet.co.uk or email:[email protected]

Anonymous

Its here the new cd from Uno one of the UKs best folk singer/song writers get it now!! the new cd is called ONE MORE FOR THE HEART. and it will break your heart its full of songs we all want to hear about how we feel when we miss or breakup from love. also now the other cds from this guy are on the web albums like the amazeing TORR STORIES if you love the storie of King athur then this cd is a must played as a folk rock album (moody blues) and also the cd THERE WAS A TIME. To get the cds just go to morei music new relieas and the cds can be yours. http://www.confidentialrecords.fsnet.co.uk

Anonymous

Its here the new cd from Uno one of the UKs best folk singer/song writers get it now!! the new cd is called ONE MORE FOR THE HEART. and it will break your heart its full of songs we all want to hear about how we feel when we miss or breakup from love. also now the other cds from this guy are on the web albums like the amazeing TORR STORIES if you love the storie of King athur then this cd is a must played as a folk rock album (moody blues) and also the cd THERE WAS A TIME. To get the cds just go to morei music new relieas and the cds can be yours.

Anonymous

Anyone with any information..I so appreciate. $Value, etc. Thanks!

Anonymous

: Anyone with any information..I so appreciate. $Value, etc. : Thanks! got a picture

Anonymous

if u want 2 c them i have pics of them on my bands site http://www.4hourshutup.tk

Anonymous

well im thinking about buying an eddie van halen d- tuna but the problem is i have a low profile locking tremolo…. it says i can do mods to my guitar but i need to know what it is i have to do to get it on there… can anyone help me on this? thanks

Anonymous

i want sale guitar musicman sabre 2 nick mahogany body mahogany sound jass i live in thailand i want sale 5000 $

Anonymous

I JUST INHERETED A STARFORCE 8002 BUT I DON’T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT GUITARS…. READ SOME OF COMENTS ON THIS SITE AND IT WAS A GREAT HELP… I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT AND IF ANYONE THERE HAS STRONG DESIRE TO BUY IT, SEND ME A NOTE…..

Anonymous

Id like to see some pictures of it, i usually buy em for my sisters n stuff, i dont buy lil guitars, only ESPs and such. : : I JUST INHERETED A STARFORCE 8002 BUT I DON’T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT GUITARS…. : READ SOME OF COMENTS ON THIS SITE AND IT WAS A GREAT HELP… : I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT AND IF ANYONE THERE HAS STRONG DESIRE TO BUY IT, SEND ME A NOTE…..

Anonymous

If you send me your emain address I’ll

Anonymous

[email protected] : If you send me your emain address I’ll

Anonymous

:will send you some picks 2night….

Anonymous

wahooo! what sweet guitars. i got one of the rg series 370 dx. ya it rox! iteven has the sharktooth inlays! and did iever get one hell of a deal! 300$ not including strap and stand.i really suggest getting one of these bad boys.^-^

Anonymous

Ill stick to the ESPs, and LTDs, and Gibsons, n Schecters, and the explorer, flying v looks thanks. : wahooo! what sweet guitars. i got one of the rg series 370 dx. ya it rox! iteven has the sharktooth inlays! and did iever get one hell of a deal! 300$ not including strap and stand.i really suggest getting one of these bad boys.^-^

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.] my 200 watt all tube crate stealth head has an AUX. IN input, wtf is that for, thanks, Trevor

Anonymous

: my 200 watt all tube crate stealth head has an AUX. IN input, wtf is that for, thanks, Trevor It can be used for a variety of things. Like a power amp for non-powered heads, such as the Gainiac/Gainiac2, Carvin Quad 4, etc. A rack or pedal multi effects unit may be input there, if it is post EQ, with no added couloring from the Crate amp. Or as a extra amp for a lesser wattage amp with a line or direct out. You could even run a CD or Cassette player through it to jam along with.

Anonymous

ok so what your saying is i can hook up another amp to it and all that good stuff?thanks Trevor : : my 200 watt all tube crate stealth head has an AUX. IN input, wtf is that for, thanks, Trevor : It can be used for a variety of things. Like a power amp for non-powered heads, such as the Gainiac/Gainiac2, Carvin Quad 4, etc. A rack or pedal multi effects unit may be input there, if it is post EQ, with no added couloring from the Crate amp. Or as a extra amp for a lesser wattage amp with a line or direct out. You could even run a CD or Cassette player through it to jam along with.

Anonymous

Yes you can hook up another amp to it if the other one has a LINE/DIRECT OUT. Run the line out of "the other" to the AUX of your Crate. The Aux on the Crate acts like a LINE IN. It can be used to amplify "LINE SIGNALS" only. You would not want to hook it up to a "speaker out" or "EXTernal" speaker jack of another amp as these put out a powered signals to run a speaker. This would damage your crate amps input section tubes. : ok so what your saying is i can hook up another amp to it and all that good stuff?thanks Trevor : : : my 200 watt all tube crate stealth head has an AUX. IN input, wtf is that for, thanks, Trevor : : It can be used for a variety of things. Like a power amp for non-powered heads, such as the Gainiac/Gainiac2, Carvin Quad 4, etc. A rack or pedal multi effects unit may be input there, if it is post EQ, with no added couloring from the Crate amp. Or as a extra amp for a lesser wattage amp with a line or direct out. You could even run a CD or Cassette player through it to jam along with.

Anonymous

ok tyhanks : Yes you can hook up another amp to it if the other one has a LINE/DIRECT OUT. Run the line out of "the other" to the AUX of your Crate. The Aux on the Crate acts like a LINE IN. It can be used to amplify "LINE SIGNALS" only. You would not want to hook it up to a "speaker out" or "EXTernal" speaker jack of another amp as these put out a powered signals to run a speaker. This would damage your crate amps input section tubes. : : ok so what your saying is i can hook up another amp to it and all that good stuff?thanks Trevor : : : : my 200 watt all tube crate stealth head has an AUX. IN input, wtf is that for, thanks, Trevor : : : It can be used for a variety of things. Like a power amp for non-powered heads, such as the Gainiac/Gainiac2, Carvin Quad 4, etc. A rack or pedal multi effects unit may be input there, if it is post EQ, with no added couloring from the Crate amp. Or as a extra amp for a lesser wattage amp with a line or direct out. You could even run a CD or Cassette player through it to jam along with.

Anonymous

I have a Jazz Bass everytime I take my hands off it I get an earthing buzz, (Have tried different amps etc)Does anyone have a cure for this. Cheers Chas

Anonymous

: I have a Jazz Bass everytime I take my hands off it I get an earthing buzz, (Have tried different amps etc)Does anyone have a cure for this. : Cheers Chas Check the ground routing on the bass. You should find a wire running from the ground (-) side of the jack to the bottom of the bridge plate/tailpiece. It really helps to scrape the chrome plating or paint from the bottom of the bridge and solder the wire to it. This improves the conection of the ground signifficantly. Also there should be one soldered to the "can" or metal case on the back of each volume and tone pot to the ground of the jack. One wire can be ran from pot to pot then to the jack in a loop. Shielding the cavities of the body with copper foil will give an exeptionaly quiet performance to any instrument, as well as prevent interfearance from electro-static noise and florecent lights. Be sure to solder a ground wire to the foil connecting each cavity together. You’ll be amazed at the improvement to the sound.

Anonymous

hello i would like to know if any one would want to buy 2 ibanez cabs which are 400watts or you can click them onto setreo £650 i live in newcastle enalgand so i would have 2 find out how much it will cost 4 delivery but we ccan work something out, well get bk 2 me this will b a hot deal

Anonymous

Hi everyone,,if anyone could help me out, I live in Japan, and I need a manual in English for my Boss Me-10 unit…I am not getting enough out of it!! Thankyou !!

Anonymous

Hi, can anybody tell me where i can find the serial-number of my squier stratocaster made in 1983 ? keep on rockin` Matthias

Anonymous

: Hi, : can anybody tell me where i can find the year : of my squier stratocaster serial number 914984 made in USA ? : keep on rockin` :el Bocha

Anonymous

: Hi, : can anybody tell me where i can find the year : of my squier stratocaster serial number 914984 made in USA ? : keep on rockin` : Matthias

Anonymous

Guitarist looking for a band. I’ve played in shows, clubs, schools, etc. I’v played Punk, grunge, Alternative, Emo, Screamo, Indie, etc. I’m going for Indie and a little experimental. contact: [email protected]

Anonymous

hello i would like to know if any one has knolege on how to get the best out of my amp head it is the new laney tfx3 amp head and it runs ECC83 in the preamp stage, i im running a gibson sg into a boss nois supressor into boss disortion into the 7 band eq, no matter wht settings i have it on i still get a harsh sound i no i wont get it perfect but can any one help, so turning down the pedals and turenin the amp up hier get a nicer sound from the valves or do it not matter with this tpye of amp head please help me ooo yea i im runnin out of 2 ibanez 4×12 cabs i just fort of this emm would the marshall avt150head sound gd im not sure if its better or not, the laney is tube fusion but im not sure if the marshal has a much warmer sound please help thanks a lot

Anonymous

emm would the marshall avt150head sound gd im not sure if its better or not, the laney is tube fusion but im not sure if the marshal has a much warmer sound please help thanks a lot

Anonymous

sorry that sent 2xs weuird

Anonymous

laney tfx3

This popular thread has been given its own page : laney tfx3

Anonymous

hello i would like to know if any one has knolege on how to get the best out of my amp head it is the new laney tfx3 amp head and it runs ECC83 in the preamp stage, i im running a gibson sg into a boss nois supressor into boss disortion into the 7 band eq, no matter wht settings i have it on i still get a harsh sound i no i wont get it perfect but can any one help, so turning down the pedals and turenin the amp up hier get a nicer sound from the valves or do it not matter with this tpye of amp head please help me ooo yea i im runnin out of 2 ibanez 4×12 cabs

Anonymous
      Anonymous

we just got new guitars and we need lessons so if u no anyone who gives cheap lessons could please contact us? The one place was ten to thirteen so if there is any cheaper please let us know! Thanks!

Anonymous

Around last christmas I bought an old guitar from a guy who said it was probably from around the 60’s. This guitar as no name anywhere on it and seams to have 2 holes on the head where a plaque or something might of went. Also the head resembles that of a fender. This guitar bears look to a fender jaguar but the tips are pointier than the jaguars. Also there is no 9th inlay it is on the 10th fret instead of the 9th. It’s bridge system is unique much like the jaguars. It consists of 4 springs which bend up and down for the whammy bar. Its turqouise and has a pearl pickgaurd with pearl inlays. It is very lightweight and doesn’t have a too strong of tone. I was thinking that this guitar may be custom built, but then again I have no idea. If you know anything about this guitar please let me know.

Anonymous

: Around last christmas I bought an old guitar from a guy who said it was probably from around the 60’s. This guitar as no name anywhere on it and seams to have 2 holes on the head where a plaque or something might of went. Also the head resembles that of a fender. This guitar bears look to a fender jaguar but the tips are pointier than the jaguars. Also there is no 9th inlay it is on the 10th fret instead of the 9th. It’s bridge system is unique much like the jaguars. It consists of 4 springs which bend up and down for the whammy bar. Its turqouise and has a pearl pickgaurd with pearl inlays. It is very lightweight and doesn’t have a too strong of tone. I was thinking that this guitar may be custom built, but then again I have no idea. If you know anything about this guitar please let me know. reply to BillieG2; if you could email photo (preferably closeup of headstock and body, maybe I could help. Good Luck, Joe O.

Anonymous

hey i thought it was cool that we have the same last name! maybe were related

Anonymous

don’t know which is cooler – same last name or common interest in guitars and music. Oliff is not as common as smith or jones, so who knows?

Anonymous

At first I was thinkin it was a Harmony H-19 but the spring thing isn’t right. You could go to my site at http://www.comparethevalue.com and click on the Harmony guitar site and see if it looks like a H-19…. : Around last christmas I bought an old guitar from a guy who said it was probably from around the 60’s. This guitar as no name anywhere on it and seams to have 2 holes on the head where a plaque or something might of went. Also the head resembles that of a fender. This guitar bears look to a fender jaguar but the tips are pointier than the jaguars. Also there is no 9th inlay it is on the 10th fret instead of the 9th. It’s bridge system is unique much like the jaguars. It consists of 4 springs which bend up and down for the whammy bar. Its turqouise and has a pearl pickgaurd with pearl inlays. It is very lightweight and doesn’t have a too strong of tone. I was thinking that this guitar may be custom built, but then again I have no idea. If you know anything about this guitar please let me know.

Anonymous

click link for info

Anonymous

how much is the gibson-1968-custom-figure? please let me no!?

Anonymous

Hi, has anyone made experiences with Stagg S302? There are lots of cheap offerings and I wanted to make sure that this guitar is not a piece of sh….

Anonymous

it is indeed a peice of SH** , but if you pay that kind of money then all you can seriously expect is a POS, up your budget by a few dollars and get a half decent learner guitar.

Anonymous

I thank J Dixon for his reply, but I have a chance at buying the Yamaha for cheap and its about the only thing around here thats decent, if I could get anyone’s review of this guitar(yes, I have looked on the internet for a review of this guitar) I would be very thankful Ken

Anonymous

: I thank J Dixon for his reply, but I have a chance at buying the Yamaha for cheap and its about the only thing around here thats decent, if I could get anyone’s review of this guitar(yes, I have looked on the internet for a review of this guitar) I would be very thankful : Ken I bought this guitar in greece 22 years ago.It has a very good balanced sound and it has a high quality construction.It was the cheapest Yamaha at the time and now because of that unbelieveble fair price v sound and built quality i ordered the new LL16 for 599 euro (solid top,back,sides and ebony fretboard-bridge).The only complain i had from the fg-340t was that the rosewood fretboard has some wear from the 8th year but this happened in the 5 years old martin of a friend of mine witch costs 20x(rosewood too).Absolutely happy for the price.

Anonymous

recently i got hooked up with one fine babe, shes now my girlfriend and i went over to her house recently and i noticed she had a couple of guitars, so im playin one and i go "holy shit, this is really outta tune" she goes yeah i hate it, want a better one, well this is where we all pray for her to go to heaven because the guitar was a 93 edition gibson black beauty, i bout shit my pants, i said, ill trade ya my 302 for it, she almost did it but then she said, "nah i think ill keep it around for a while" (she knows my 302 is the main guitar so im guessin she finally realized it was worht somethin, but boys…tear… im dating a gibbi abuser!!!!

Anonymous

Hey, Ya marry her then it becomes your automatically! No, wait, bad idea… I already did that 3 times and it didn’t work out…. : recently i got hooked up with one fine babe, shes now my girlfriend and i went over to her house recently and i noticed she had a couple of guitars, so im playin one and i go "holy shit, this is really outta tune" she goes yeah i hate it, want a better one, well this is where we all pray for her to go to heaven because the guitar was a 93 edition gibson black beauty, i bout shit my pants, i said, ill trade ya my 302 for it, she almost did it but then she said, "nah i think ill keep it around for a while" (she knows my 302 is the main guitar so im guessin she finally realized it was worht somethin, but boys…tear… im dating a gibbi abuser!!!!

Anonymous

Black beauty is top shelf stuff, but come on trev how can you try and rip her off for your 302 trade? what would the girl think of you if she found out? but then again, it is a black beauty…..

Anonymous

Hey that 302 is loaded, and discontinued, but even i have to admit, its not as good as a black beauty, if she found out shed prolly dump me, but at least id have the real beauty 🙂 : Black beauty is top shelf stuff, but come on trev how can you try and rip her off for your 302 trade? what would the girl think of you if she found out? but then again, it is a black beauty…..

Anonymous

WANTED ONLINE DATA ENTRY OPERATERS -150 in numbers. ———————————————————————– WORK IS TOPLACE ADD MATTER IN THE ADD WEB SITES PROVIDED TO YOU, IN UR EMAIL.YOU CAN GET 5 RUPEES PER ADD PLACEMENT.YOU CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS IN A HOUR.THIS MEANS YOU CAN EARN 50-100 RUPEES PER HOUR. THE ADD SITES, ADD MATTER,AND THE ADD HEAD LINE WILL BE EMAILED TO U. U HAVE TO JUST COPY THAT ADD MATTER AND VISIT THE SITE SPECIFIED AND UST PASTE THAT ADD MATTER IN THE POST MESSAGE OR JUST POST SPECIFIED SPACE THERE IN THE SITE GIVEN.THATS ALL YOU CAN EARN 5 RS FOR THAT PLACED BY U. THUS U CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS IN HOUR. THE PAYMENT IS MADE THRICE A MONTH.THAT IS YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR 7 DAYS AND THREE DAYS IS FOR UR PAYMENT. ALL THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFTS(DD) DRAWED IN FAVOUR OF U . THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS JOB WORK IS RS 500/ PER ID. FOR DETAILS CONTACT: +919844439736(RAGHAVENDRA,INDIA) E-MAIL:[email protected] [email protected] D.D FAVOUR NAME: "RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER", PAYABLE AT : GULBARGA. ADDRESSES TO POST: RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER C/O NET OPPORTUNITIES I ST FLOOR SURAJ MAHAL LAHOTI BUILDING SARAAF BAZAAR GULBARGA-585101.KARNATAKA.

Anonymous

Dear Sir, Well efficient data entry/data conversion service providers are required/Invited to execute the present given job. The complete commercial detail of the job is given below. Interested persons please contact immediately with company profiles having minimum capacity to execute the job of 25-50 systems with the given accuracy and on accurate time. Name of the Project Digital Conversion project Scope of the work Scanned Images to soft copy Payout Rupees 15.00/Page Procurement Fee Rs.3000/system from billing (Rs. 1500/system from 1st and 2nd bill each) No. Of Pages 400 Pages Approx./month/system Contract period Eleven Months. No. Of working days 20 days Work allotment Once in a month Hardware set up P3 systems, OCR software and Office2000. Minimum PC Slot 25 systems. If u wants to get any further documentary details of the project then reply us as soon as possible with your company profile. Or if u wants to make any telephonic queries then please contact us at Regards, Sanju Singh 0120 3966880 [email protected]

Anonymous

Need A job

Anonymous

: WANTED ONLINE DATA ENTRY OPERATERS -150 in numbers. : ———————————————————————– : WORK IS TOPLACE ADD MATTER IN THE ADD WEB SITES PROVIDED TO : YOU, IN UR EMAIL.YOU CAN GET 5 RUPEES PER ADD PLACEMENT.YOU CAN PLACE 10-20 : ADDS IN A HOUR.THIS MEANS YOU CAN EARN 50-100 RUPEES PER HOUR. : THE ADD SITES, ADD MATTER,AND THE ADD HEAD LINE WILL : BE EMAILED TO U. U HAVE TO JUST COPY THAT ADD MATTER AND VISIT : THE SITE SPECIFIED AND UST PASTE THAT ADD MATTER IN THE POST MESSAGE : OR JUST POST SPECIFIED SPACE THERE IN THE SITE GIVEN.THATS ALL : YOU CAN EARN 5 RS FOR THAT PLACED BY U. THUS U CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS : IN HOUR. : THE PAYMENT IS MADE THRICE A MONTH.THAT IS YOU HAVE TO : WORK FOR 7 DAYS AND THREE DAYS IS FOR UR PAYMENT. : ALL THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFTS(DD) : DRAWED IN FAVOUR OF U . : THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS JOB WORK IS RS 500/ PER ID. : FOR DETAILS CONTACT: +919844439736(RAGHAVENDRA,INDIA) : E-MAIL:[email protected] : [email protected] : D.D FAVOUR NAME: "RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER", : PAYABLE AT : GULBARGA. : ADDRESSES TO POST: RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER : C/O NET OPPORTUNITIES : I ST FLOOR SURAJ MAHAL : LAHOTI BUILDING : SARAAF BAZAAR : GULBARGA-585101.KARNATAKA.

Anonymous

hi, i like to be a part of it , plz let me k now whther this opportunity still exits or nope and how many ads will be send to me every day? is there any official site avaliable? if so send me the address. thanking you.

Anonymous

: WANTED ONLINE DATA ENTRY OPERATERS -150 in numbers. : ———————————————————————– : WORK IS TOPLACE ADD MATTER IN THE ADD WEB SITES PROVIDED TO : YOU, IN UR EMAIL.YOU CAN GET 5 RUPEES PER ADD PLACEMENT.YOU CAN PLACE 10-20 : ADDS IN A HOUR.THIS MEANS YOU CAN EARN 50-100 RUPEES PER HOUR. : THE ADD SITES, ADD MATTER,AND THE ADD HEAD LINE WILL : BE EMAILED TO U. U HAVE TO JUST COPY THAT ADD MATTER AND VISIT : THE SITE SPECIFIED AND UST PASTE THAT ADD MATTER IN THE POST MESSAGE : OR JUST POST SPECIFIED SPACE THERE IN THE SITE GIVEN.THATS ALL : YOU CAN EARN 5 RS FOR THAT PLACED BY U. THUS U CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS : IN HOUR. : THE PAYMENT IS MADE THRICE A MONTH.THAT IS YOU HAVE TO : WORK FOR 7 DAYS AND THREE DAYS IS FOR UR PAYMENT. : ALL THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFTS(DD) : DRAWED IN FAVOUR OF U . : THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS JOB WORK IS RS 500/ PER ID. : FOR DETAILS CONTACT: +919844439736(RAGHAVENDRA,INDIA) : E-MAIL:[email protected] : [email protected] : D.D FAVOUR NAME: "RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER", : PAYABLE AT : GULBARGA. : ADDRESSES TO POST: RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER : C/O NET OPPORTUNITIES : I ST FLOOR SURAJ MAHAL : LAHOTI BUILDING : SARAAF BAZAAR : GULBARGA-585101.KARNATAKA.

Anonymous

Let me know the details about the DATA Entry work. I can work online i have that facility. I prefer working at night. If that all it works please let me know. Awaiting from you. Regards, Ganesh

Anonymous

Let me know the details about the DATA Entry work. I can work online i have that facility. I prefer working at night. If that all it works please let me know. Awaiting from you. Regards, Ganesh

Anonymous

I want you to ask,which foot-pedals Tom Delong from blink 182 uses? and effects? thanks

Anonymous

ADD MATTER.(BELOW ONE) Clerical ad typists currently required. Full training provided, no previous experience needed. Company pays per response, and not per sale. No soliciting, or commission pay structure. Paid for the work you do. Please send your enquiry to [email protected] and [email protected]

Anonymous

twangy g string

This popular thread has been given its own page : twangy g string

Anonymous

brand new,12-string electric guitar, the 360/12C63 is an accurate replica of the guitar George Harrison made so famous. double-bound body, trapeze tailpiece,

Anonymous

how much you askin. my email is [email protected] email me about the price and we will arange something

Anonymous

how much is it? becouse i love george harrison!!!! please let me no!!??

Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about this guitar, I’m just starting out and I can pick one up for cheap, does it make a nice beginner guitar? Thanks Ken

Anonymous

: Does anyone know anything about this guitar, I’m just starting out and I can pick one up for cheap, does it make a nice beginner guitar? : Thanks : Ken

Anonymous

I played a 150.00 strat before buying a pedal the other day and was quite surprised at how well it played. If you can, look for about a mid eighties spuire II strat or fat strat. I had one, payed 190.00 and wish I hadn’t traded it. Great guitar, great reviews.

Anonymous

foam guitar as props and air guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : foam guitar as props and air guitar

Anonymous

I need a wiring diagram for a Jackson Pro (1985/99)Serial No. J101644 lead guitar. It has 2 reflex pickups. Can anyone please help

Anonymous

I need a wiring diagram for reflex pickups. Bass type, 6 wires, come with a Charvel bass. Can anyone please help. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

: I need a wiring diagram for a Jackson Pro (1985/99)Serial No. 99080841 lead guitar. It has 2 reflex pickups. Can anyone please help

Anonymous

Can anyone point me in the direction to find out about this guitar. info about it? value? i’ve had it for about 10 years ande still know nothing about it.

Anonymous

1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass For Sale

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass For Sale

Anonymous

brand new, click link for more info

Anonymous

how much are you selling it for?

Anonymous

I’ve had a stratocaster ultra for the last 8 years, more guitar than my talents deserve, but I have to find it a new home. I’m not the original owner so I had a question about date of manufacture. It’s serial number is N 986062. I was told it possibly was a 1990 model. How do I find out for sure?

Anonymous

:It’s a 1998………thanks

Anonymous

can i please get the chords for ten2five – i will fly. thank you.

Anonymous

: can i please get the chords for ten2five – hold on-thanks

Anonymous

: can i please get the bass chords for ten2five – i will fly. thank you.

Anonymous

im an owner of digitech rp6 maybe u could help me,it seems that my digitech rp6 has an error in its program,how can i reset it?thanks it will b highly appreciated.

Anonymous

i need the program of sound of mt pedal becaus it lost all sound and i dont know what i can to do. please help me . thak for your atencin.

Anonymous

Send me a mail and I’ll tell you how…

Anonymous

look at the rp6 website, better still e-mail them.

Anonymous

peavey xr500

This popular thread has been given its own page : peavey xr500

Anonymous

I have what I believe is an 80s Epiphone shearton and it seems somewhat unique in that the Headstock has the words "Epiphone by Gibson" in pearl/abolne inlay. It is a finely crafted instrument, yet I can’t find any information about it, i.e where made, value etc

Anonymous

if its made in korea its worth $200 if its made in USA its a fair bit more

Anonymous

Does anybody out there know a simple formula for creating a template for routing a trem cavity on a strat to accept a Floyd Rose trem? and maybe some instructions in english, I found this free info: http://www.stewmac.com/freeinfo/I-1118.html But the dimentions of the template are not given, and the placement of the template is not clear.

Anonymous

i bought that template and if you read i do beleive it says standard floyd trem template, as in body styles like, fender strats, ESP M series, all those, i used mine on my LTD and it works great, u just hafta figure out what kinda guitar you really wanna put it in. Good speed and good luck : Does anybody out there know a simple formula for creating a template for routing a trem cavity on a strat to accept a Floyd Rose trem? and maybe some instructions in english, I found this free info: http://www.stewmac.com/freeinfo/I-1118.html But the dimentions of the template are not given, and the placement of the template is not clear.

Anonymous

Check out http://www.guitars101.com in the Guitar Rack forum at the very top there is a guide to installing a Floyd Rose trem, including locking nut, and all with pictures. excellent info.

Anonymous

Anyone know the history or maker of this les paul set neck knockoff

Anonymous

I bought an epiphone SG about a year ago on ebay, kept it about 3 months, and sold on ebay. The guy I sold it to just tried to trade the guitar in and was told it was stolen. Evidently the serial number was scratched off and covered with a gold plate. Seems weird that someone would go to such lengths to cover up stealing such an inexpensive guitar. Does anyone know if maybe this is something Epiphone does at the factory to eliminate overstock or discontinued models? Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Joe Emery [email protected]

Anonymous

Any idea where can i get the rapture dhol ring tone plzzzzzzz???? this is urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: Any idea where can i get the rapture dhol ring tone plzzzzzzz???? this is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass

Anonymous

I purchased a chestnut Antoria semi around 1986. It is like a Gibson ES330 but semi-acoustic with a 5 position volume knob adjacent to the 4 tone/volume controls. Can anybody shed any light on its code etc.?

Anonymous

Does anyone have the manual for the zoom 9000 in pdf format

Anonymous

hey i have a wah pedal,grunge dist., and a digi delay pedal. I was wondering what order i should put them in from guitar to amp. i had them in the following order from guitar to amp; delay, distortion and then wah with volume control. but i want to put the delay at the end so i can change the volume of the real guitar while playing with the delay, please help idf you can understand all the shit i just wrote. thanks

Anonymous

hi i have a boss metal zonemt2 and ge7 equalizer a multi effect unit (korg ax1g) JSH wah wah pedal and a morley pro series volume pedal how should i arrange them?

Anonymous

guitar- wah – delay – distortion – amp. Modulation effects 1st then delay/reverb then distortion.

Anonymous

ok man thanks a lot, works great!

Anonymous

PRS vs Carvin CAlif carved top?

This popular thread has been given its own page : PRS vs Carvin CAlif carved top?

Anonymous

wound g-string?

This popular thread has been given its own page : wound g-string?

Anonymous

I have a 79 …les paul custom silverburst…what would be a comparable guitar to trade for this guitar…it is a bit too heavy for me…

Anonymous

how could you do it? PX your Gibbo cos its too heavy!! keep the gibson and start getting into shape, and remember a gibson is for life, not just christmas, PRS is furniture, and a Colombus is a door wedge or firewood.

Anonymous

No shit man, keep the gibbi, somethin special in those things man, work out and get arnold style and play that bitch all day long. : how could you do it? PX your Gibbo cos its too heavy!! keep the gibson and start getting into shape, and remember a gibson is for life, not just christmas, PRS is furniture, and a Colombus is a door wedge or firewood.

Anonymous

I have a Lyle acoustical steal string that looks a great deal like my 1947 00028 Martin. Does anyone know anything about this guitar and its value? Or about the value of the Martin?

Anonymous

Hohner used to make a thinner and fatter neck profile for their headless guitars. I know the G2 is thin. I had one, and don’t remember the model number but was a hum, single, single, with a beautiful fat profile almost like a ’50s les Paul. Does the G3T have this? Thanks

Anonymous

My daughter has an older, approx. 1960’s, Silvertone acoustic guitar and we were wondering how much it is worth. The serial number is 3239H614. Any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

i have an old silvertone guitar that was my great grangathers guitar when he was younger and it doesnt have a serial number or another brand. all it says is silvertone and i cant find it on any sites. do u have any information

Anonymous

You can go to my site http://www.comparethevalue.com and look it up. Should be from $100 in fair shape to $280 in good shape. The problem with the acoustics is the necks all need resets. This costs around $300 and is more than the guitar is worth. If the strings are high, it’s not worth much…. : My daughter has an older, approx. 1960’s, Silvertone : acoustic guitar and we were wondering how much it is worth. The serial number is 3239H614. : Any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

I am looking to purchase a new amp but am on a TIGHT budget i’d like a tube amp but thats not happening right now, I was looking at the Fender Deluxe 90 model which has 90 watts into 4 ohms, if you are fimiliar with the product please tell what you think about it, and if it’s loud enough to perform with.

Anonymous

I’m not fimiliar with it but 90 watts is a lot of power.. Fender amps are still the best buys out there and I know I have a Traynor 40 watt amp that fills every hall we play at 1/2 volume so 90 should blow the place apart. Look on Harmony Central and see what others have to say that own the amp… it’s a good start… Good luck.. : I am looking to purchase a new amp but am on a TIGHT budget i’d like a tube amp but thats not happening right now, I was looking at the Fender Deluxe 90 model which has 90 watts into 4 ohms, if you are fimiliar with the product please tell what you think about it, and if it’s loud enough to perform with.

Anonymous

I am looking to purchase a new amp but am on a TIGHT budget i’d like a tube amp but thats not happening right now, I was looking at the Fender Deluxe 90 model which has 90 watts into 4 ohms, if you are fimiliar with the product please tell what you think about it, and if it’s loud enough to perform with.

Anonymous

Hi guys, my name is matthias and i come from Germany. Let me ask you a qustion about a fender Stratocaster. A stratocaster of mine is an olympic-white one, maple neck, Ser.-Nr: G 034 307. Although it should be a model from Japan ? (prefix G), this instrument has the neck stamped with "Made in USA" at the bottom of the headstock. Is it now a giutar made in USA or made in Japan or something else? Maybe someone can answer my question. Regards matthias

Anonymous

: Hi guys, : my name is matthias and i come from Germany. Let me ask you a qustion about a fender Stratocaster. : A stratocaster of mine is an olympic-white one, maple neck, Ser.-Nr: G 034 307. Although it should be a model from Japan ? (prefix G), this instrument has the neck stamped with "Made in USA" at the bottom of the headstock. Is it now a giutar made in USA or made in Japan or something else? Maybe someone can answer my question. : Regards : matthias I believe that you have a Fender "California Series" Stratocaster. The serial numbers started with G, and they said "Made in the USA", although their American-made components were all shipped to Mexico and assembled there. With this idea, you could verify this information and ask more questions, quoting the guitars actual features to someone who may be an authority, particularly some of the other contributors at http://www.stratcollector.com and http://www.allthingsstrat.com. Canada’s Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

maybe it is a jap and someone stuck some new decals on it, you can get them quite sheap.

Anonymous

I’d love to find more transcriptions of Warren Nunes’ jazz solos. I found a double-time blues exercise that is just killer, but I’d like to find more, or make contact with his former students.

Anonymous

Charvel Serial number

This popular thread has been given its own page : Charvel Serial number

Anonymous

im trying to find a new amp to buy so help me out

Anonymous

do you have a budget?

Anonymous

: do you have a budget? Anything under about $1100. ~Mike

Anonymous

I just bought a Fender 40 watt 1×12 Hot Rod Deluxe for 530.00 (list 799.00, got it on sale at Guitar Center.) It had the best tone of just about all the tube amps anywhere near it. Great Amp

Anonymous

Reward for the return of my 1972,Les Paul Deluxe.Cherry Sunburst,serial#122671.Mighty Mite pickup,black,Grover heads,and tuning bridges.

Anonymous

hope you get it back.

Anonymous

Fender F-05-12

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender F-05-12

Anonymous

how do you get distortion from a vox ac-30?

Anonymous

oh man !!! what a question!!!!!!! I had an AC30 top boost reissue (1998) with alnico blues, and i sold it!! it was one of the best sounding amps ive ever played, i used to gig with it, but the band broke up and it just sat there looking at me, and i couldnt justify keeping it, Distortion?? OK heres what you do, you have 2 ways, because this amp has no master volume and is a class A 33 watt output which is bloody loud, i used to turn it up to 1/3 volume on the normal channel, at that volume you can just hear the amp starting to break, it will be loud but you have to have it at that volume to get the best from it, then i’d add in my ProCo turbo rat, the 3 knobs (vol, filter, distortion) all set to half, kick the pedal in and my god, what a sound!! glory days, or the 2nd way is to just turn it up to anything above 2/3 volume, the valves sing, and the speakers begin to break up and that is the best sound of all, if you own a reissue from 1995-2004 then did you know it was made by Marshall in milton keynes?? i love AC30’s !!

Anonymous

Anonymous

The Fender D90 has plenty of power for most small-medium club venues. If the amp has line out/dirrect out capabilities and you have an open channel on your mixing board or if you can mic the amp, a 40-50 watt amp will suffice. The smaller amp won’t be as pricey and maybe you could get a tuber after all. Just a thought. : I am looking to purchase a new amp but am on a TIGHT budget i’d like a tube amp but thats not happening right now, I was looking at the Fender Deluxe 90 model which has 90 watts into 4 ohms, if you are fimiliar with the product please tell what you think about it, and if it’s loud enough to perform with.

Anonymous

I’m not fimiliar with it but 90 watts is a lot of power.. Fender amps are still the best buys out there and I know I have a Traynor 40 watt amp that fills every hall we play at 1/2 volume so 90 should blow the place apart. Look on Harmony Central and see what others have to say that own the amp… it’s a good start… Good luck.. : I am looking to purchase a new amp but am on a TIGHT budget i’d like a tube amp but thats not happening right now, I was looking at the Fender Deluxe 90 model which has 90 watts into 4 ohms, if you are fimiliar with the product please tell what you think about it, and if it’s loud enough to perform with.

Anonymous

i think you should get the new laney tfx3 because its valve about emm £300 at the most but it has 16 effetcs on it i have it on volume 2 and it over powers the drums by fay (i do have 2 cabs tho but still) that amp head is the best u cna get the 2×12 combo which is just as loud and will out power the drums great 4 live its got a nice warm sound like tube not as gd tho well durr lol but u no wht i mean

Anonymous

anybody know dealer in ne ohio carrying these discontinued models

Anonymous

Sigma DR-28H

This popular thread has been given its own page : Sigma DR-28H

Anonymous

Anybody have info about this Strat shaped axe? It has 1 humbucker and 2 singlecoil (stacked humbuckers), 1 volume knob, 1 tone knob, 5 way pickup selector, Kahler (Floyd Rose style) tremolo bridge system, 22 fret graphite neck by Modulus. It was made in Korea.The pickups are made by EMG. This one is red. Thanks all.

Anonymous

sounds like a nice guitar, ive not heard of a villain, EMG PU’s are great quality, graphite neck sounds interesting too.

Viewing 226 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.