Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Kahler bridge spares

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Gibson SG which has been fitted with a Kahler Bridge and arm assy. Unfortunately the receptacle that accepts the screw in whammy bar has been cross threaded and no longer accepts the arm without a metallic knocking coming through the pickups

Yukk!

Would appreciate any advice as to where I can get hold of Kahler spare parts

thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hope you have got some help by now,but if not,try this address [email protected] : thanks

Anonymous

: Kahler had a messy lawsuit with Floyd Rose because they broke some patent laws or something. Now they make golf equipment. I know your frustration, as I too own a guitar with a kahler. Check e-bay or classifieds. Maybe give ol’ Ed Roman a call and see if he has parts.

I feel your pain, too. I have a Strat with a Kahler, and I want another guitar or two, but I won’t have one without a Kahler. I want to find a Kahler I can slap onto a Telecaster. I’ll check back here and let you know if I find something. You do the same, ok?

Anonymous

: I have a Gibson SG which has been fitted with a Kahler Bridge and arm assy. Unfortunately the receptacle that accepts the screw in whammy bar has been cross threaded and no longer accepts the arm without a metallic knocking coming through the pickups

: Yukk!

: Would appreciate any advice as to where I can get hold of Kahler spare parts

: thanks

Please, if you find a Kahler vendor, write me.
      Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Kahler had a messy lawsuit with Floyd Rose because they broke some patent laws or something. Now they make golf equipment. I know your frustration, as I too own a guitar with a kahler. Check e-bay or classifieds. Maybe give ol’ Ed Roman a call and see if he has parts.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.