Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Shadows\Zoom GFX 707

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Can anybody help me with the patch list for the Hank Marvin Sound, I’m using a Strat with the Zoom GFX707 Effects unit.please please please

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Is it possible to get the Hank Marvin’s sound on a Zoom G1Next ?
      If yes what patch, and settings should be used ?
      Thanks.

Anonymous

: Can anybody help me with the patch list for the Hank Marvin Sound, I’m using a Strat with the Zoom GFX707 Effects unit.please please please

ok…here it is how to get that sound which has inspired many A grade guitarists including Mark Knofler
      of Dire straits:

use compressor fast>>then in the mod use echo 20,5,10
      then put delayhall 50,3,15

that’s it mostly..and dont forget to use the cutting sound of the bridge pickup…

p.s..i havent given the settings for comp as it depends on your Amp and guitar…
      enjoy

Anonymous

Thanks so much for sharing. I tried your settings on my Zoom GFX-707 using my basic Cort G110 and it works really great. Beautiful sound and just what I was looking for. Ideal for Apache and haven’t experimented with the other Shadows numbers but have no doubt that it would suit many of their other tunes.

Anonymous

: Can anybody help me with the patch list for the Hank Marvin Sound, I’m using a Strat with the Zoom GFX707 Effects unit.please please please

You might want to ask someone at the Shadows Community website there are some very helpful people there who will be more than happy to help you.
      http://communities.msn.co.uk/shadowmusic

God Luck, Colin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.