Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Takamine f-312

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.] I just bougth a nice little Takamine parlor guitar, with the number f-312 inside and a date from 1978.. I am hoping to learn more about it, such as materials and price and was wondering if anyone could help me. Thanks, Dale

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

A friend of mine has a Takamine F-312 est. 1962 guitar. I’d like to know the approximate value if anyone knows. It is in very good condition. Thanks

Anonymous

i have a F-310 i’ve been looking forever to find out something about it. no luck so far. if i find something i’ll let u know.

Anonymous

I also have a Takamine guitar, except the model no. of mine is an F-312 s and is a small steel string classical style. Mine is dated Sept. 1978, which I purchased in 1980 for about 00. I don’t really know anymore about it, or how much it might be worth now, but I would like to find out, as well.

Jon

: I just bougth a nice little Takamine parlor guitar, with the number f-312 inside and a date from 1978..
      : I am hoping to learn more about it, such as materials and price and was wondering if anyone could help me.
      : Thanks, Dale

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.