Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Why no LED light on DUNLOP 535Q CRY BABY WAH?!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

it’s very difficult for me to use it during live gig. does any here has the same problem? i heard u can drill a hole and install the LED indicator…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

just recently returned from a family trip to Seattle where i was able to visit the "Experience the Music Project" museum that is there in memory of Jimmy, may he rest peacfully. while in the museum i was looking at a display of effect pedals used by jimmy, i saw that he had used a dunlop wah pedal, which i knew already but what fasinated me was the fact that his had an indicator light on it. which was obviously a custom job. My wah pedal has no such thing and often i will turn my amp on and notice a weird tone difference and notice that my wah pedal is on only after canceling out everyother possibility, it is very annoying and i want to know if anyone knows how to install a light so i know when its on and off. thanks ,ben visit my bands site at http://www.randomweb.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.