Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Aria AWP-100

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

OK. One more question. I have a Aria AWP-100 Wah-pedal. I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the net. Even the official Aria site doesn’t mention it. I even mailed them and they replied that there is no such thing as a AWP-100. Still, I have one! What’s wrong here? Is it a fake?

TIA
    Paul

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I also have a Aria AWP-100 Wah-pedal. Schematic is the same as Vox & Dunlop wah-pedal (evb – crybaby). Just a copy I think. Kenny

Anonymous

Please sent me some family information as I am working on a genealogy from the fam. Traas Rudolph J. Smelt [email protected]

Anonymous

: What’s wrong here? Is it a fake? I have also seen one and the Logo doesn’t seem to be the same as the guitar manufacturer. It may by another company with the same name. Does it sound good? That’s the important question! Regards Andreas

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Gil [ben je nederlands] I have also a aria awp-100 bouth it 10 yeats ago in Amsterdam. Its pretty good [sounds like a 60’s wah] compared to my Vox wah [reissue] witch costs 4 times as much! There is almost no info on the net about it, maybe it only came out in the Netherlands. Where did you get yours? Later, Gil.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.