Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender strat info please

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1995 Fender Strat, which i suspect is an American Standard (or Plus) series The s/n is N582371 and the p/n is 10-7500 it has Fender Lace P/U’s and a 50th anniversary decal on the back of the head. It is a dark blue to black color ( sapphire blue?) Can anyone give me any info or an idea of the price?

Related Item:
    electric guitars
    A Fender Stratocaster topped our list of the best Electric Guitars for under 00

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

One note though, it can’t be a 50th Anniversary because those were released just this year. The Strat was introduced in 1954 so yours would be a……41st Anniversary????? Either way you have a GREAT guitar. I love Strat Plus’s. I really want to get my hands on one but I can’t find one that I is in really good condition. Phil B.

Anonymous

: I have a 1995 Fender Strat, which i suspect is an American Standard (or Plus) series : The s/n is N582371 and the p/n is 10-7500 : it has Fender Lace P/U’s and a 50th anniversary decal on the back of the head. It is a dark blue to black color ( sapphire blue?) Can anyone give me any info or an idea of the price? Wow Michael, if you’ve got the part number, you may already know that 010-7500 is the US Plus. 010-7400 denotes American Std. Your features are alder body, maple neck, Fender locking machine heads, 3 Gold Lace Sensor pickups, master volume, tone (neck), TBX (mid & bridge), and an LSR (Linear String Research – same co. as EMG) roller nut. One thing we can’t predict is whether it has a screw in tremolo arm, or a rarer pop-in arm. Some Strat Plus’ had the slimmer metal, ball-bearing LSR nut. Mine has the larger Wilkinson double axle nut. Sounds like your colour could be #90 Blue Pearl Burst with black, as opposed to the lighter #36 Blue Burst. Not #91 Black Pearl Burst. Your neck was produced and stamped in 1995, while due to the little gold foil oval anniversary emblem, the guitar was either assembled for or during 1996. The actual date would be stamped on the body inside the neck pocket. It is common for necks & bodies to vary by a year, up to 3 years in rare cases. For the going rate, take a look at a current issue of Vintage Guitar magazine to see what they have actually sold for, and are being advertised for.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.