Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics STARFIELD GUITAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WOULD KNOW WHO THIS GUITAR IS MADE BY. I HAVE NO MODEL/SERIAL NUMBER.THIS IS A FLATTOP LOOKS LIKE LIGHT MAPLE WOOD (BLONDE), THE FRETS AND NECK IS THE SAME COLOR.IT HAS A VERY GOOD RING TO THE SOUND. THIS GUITAR IS PROBABLY AROUND THIRTY YEARS OLD.WAS PURCHASED IN 1976.COULD POSSIBLY BE GERMAN MADE.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU
    ROSETTA GILBERT

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

The Starfield guitars were actually made in California, USA, by some people who were also manufactoring licensed Ibanez guitars. That is the connection between Starfield and Ibanez. There are many models, from solid bodies to semi acoustics. The guitars are built using great guitar parts of different makes, such as Gotoh machine heads, Seymore Duncan pick ups and Wilkinson bridges. I own one Starfield America, a beautiful green thing. It’s by far the easiest player I’ve ever had. A great guitar!

Anonymous

I know this guitar as I own one myself. It’s made by Ibanez. I am interested in buying one. Would you send a pic? thanks, Mony

Anonymous

I have one to and I’m trying to get some info about it,
      but I know that It’s made in Japan by Ibanez.

if you get any more info about it could you please e-mail me.

by
      Gustav

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.