Anyone here own a Mesa Rocket 44?

Posted by xd on Tue, 06/05/01 - 04:35:58.

I just bought one second hand and I'm wondering what kinds of experiences other players have had with them.

You know, reliability, that sort of thing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Anyone here own a Mesa Rocket 44?

I don't own one, but I know that Mesas have a well earned reputation for toughness. I own a M/B Mark III and it's almost bulletproof, and I've never heard of anyone who had a M/B that didn't say the same thing (I'll say that they must break occasionally, even a hammer can be broken eventually). You should check out Harmony Central and see what people say there.

www.harmony-central.com

: I just bought one second hand and I'm wondering what kinds of experiences other players have had with them.

: You know, reliability, that sort of thing.

Re: Anyone here own a Mesa Rocket 44?

Well this might be sometime after all was posted, but I just bought one off of ebay. It was brand new still in original packaging from a guitar store when they were discontinued and they had to make room for new models. It is amazing I trust it to never fail except for tube replacing shit and it is LOUD for such a small amp. Have no worries.

: I don't own one, but I know that Mesas have a well earned reputation for toughness. I own a M/B Mark III and it's almost bulletproof, and I've never heard of anyone who had a M/B that didn't say the same thing (I'll say that they must break occasionally, even a hammer can be broken eventually). You should check out Harmony Central and see what people say there.

: www.harmony-central.com

:
: : I just bought one second hand and I'm wondering what kinds of experiences other players have had with them.

: : You know, reliability, that sort of thing.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.