Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Teisco model SD4L

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Has anyone else got or seen one of these?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have since found a great site about Teiscos http://www.teiscotwangers.com/

Anonymous

: Has anyone else got or seen one of these?
      yo im from novascotia canada i play in a band called the guthries my band mate has a tiesco
      sg copy. he got it for like 200 bucks or somthing. its one of the best sounding guitars ive ever heardim not sur what the model no
      is . I heard that all teisco guitars were custom built.

Anonymous

:hi, i have one too, and i like to know more about it

Anonymous

: : Has anyone else got or seen one of these? : yo im from novascotia canada i play in a band called the guthries my band mate has a tiesco : sg copy. he got it for like 200 bucks or somthing. its one of the best sounding guitars ive ever heardim not sur what the model no : is . I heard that all <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">teisco</B> guitars were custom built. Yeah i think we bought one today! but still looking for a photo to be sure…. any info?

Anonymous

I have owned a Tiesco electric guitar since 1972 and I can’t tell you it’s serial number because it doesn’t have one. It has 2 pickups, a whammy bar, and it is a fade from red to black with a black face plate on the front with a flower design in white around the edge. I just recently got it back from my brother who had it. I purchased it new from a store located in Elkhart, Indiana which is no longer in business. I know this one wasn’t custom made to my knowledge. It still plays just as well as it did when I first got it and nothing other than the strings has ever been replaced.

Anonymous

Apparently its from the early 60s, although mine sees to have a unique finish!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.