Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Need Original hofner 500/1 vintage parts.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi ..
    Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62’/63′
    Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

Even looking for an Old 62’/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64′ w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY’S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
    VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

Hope someone can help?

Related Article:
    See where Hofner came in the Top 5 Bass Guitar Brands

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi there,
      I have been trying to fine this pick guard and am having no luck. Does anyone out there know where I can get a German pick guard for my Cavern Beatle bass ??? Thanks..

Anonymous

Hi Randy, I have a ’63 bass in great condition. Contact me for more details. Yair : Hi .. : Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62’/63′ : Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION. : Even looking for an Old 62’/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64′ w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck. : NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY’S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL : VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks! : Hope someone can help?

Anonymous

: Hi .. : Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62’/63′ : Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION. : Even looking for an Old 62’/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64′ w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck. : NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY’S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL : VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks! : Hope someone can help?

Anonymous

: : Hi .. : : Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62’/63′ : : Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION. : : Even looking for an Old 62’/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64′ w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck. : : NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY’S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL : : VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks! : : Hope someone can help? I have a mint 63 which is all original including the case with the leather straps…this is a right hand model with almost no lacquer checking at all !!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.