Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Montaya Les Paul Copy

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know what this would be worth? I’ve never heard of it before and someone wants to trade for my Ibanez GSA60.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’ve got a Montaya Model W-15 accoustic guitar. All it says is mande in Korea. I’d would appreciate it if you find out anything on how to find it’s age if you would e-mail me and let me know. Thanks

Anonymous

: Does anyone know what this would be worth? I’ve never heard of it before and someone wants to trade for my Ibanez GSA60. made in korea by hydsung corp, I have a dove made by montaya i just bought off e-bay, and i too am trying to get info on. It has good sound and action is not bad.I have 2 martins, a d19 and a d35custom that I have been comparing it to. as for the Les Paul I dont know, I guess if you like the montaya it wouldnt be a bad trade. I am familar with Ibanez but like you not to familar with montaya.All I know is they are korean made by hydsung corp. Hope it helps you Marvin in blue springs ne.

Anonymous

: : I too have a Montaya that I can not find any information on. It is a model "W-70" and is made in Korea. The label inside also says "C.H.K. Trading Company Inc."

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.