Gibson Nouveau Modei NV 185

Posted by Jim Douglas on Mon, 07/16/01 - 19:31:08.

Has any heard of this guitar. A friend of mine has one and can not get any information on it. He has no idea of its value or lack of value. The stores can not find it in the blue book. My friend would like to know something about it.

Thank You for your help on this matter.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson Nouveau Modei NV 185

i am on the internet right now trying to find imformation about my nouveau NV-6 that is how i came across your site. I am going to keep looking and i'll let you know if i find anything.e-mail me if your come across some info. about it.My address is michaelcpribyl@hotmail.com.

Re: Gibson Nouveau Modei NV 185

: i am on the internet right now trying to find imformation about my nouveau NV-6 that is how i came across your site. I am going to keep looking and i'll let you know if i find anything.e-mail me if your come across some info. about it.My address is michaelcpribyl@hotmail.com.
hi
the only information i can find is that it was a line of guitars made from 1986 to 1987 assembled from imported parts in the U.S valued from 350-500

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.