Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics tell about my guitar –roderich paesold p 90

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a guitar I bought my son several years and would like some history. I purchsed in a pawn shop and the roderich paesold comnpany does not manufacture this guitar anymore. It says on the inside its a p90
    help!!!!!
    thanks
    johnny

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a guitar I bought my son several years and would like some history. I purchsed in a pawn shop and the roderich paesold comnpany does not manufacture this guitar anymore. It says on the inside its a p90 : help!!!!! : thanks : johnny Johnny, I have the same guitar and have not been able to find out anything either. However the woman I bought it from says she bought it new in the sixties while she was in college, great guitar though isn’t it ? let me know if you find out anything else

Anonymous

: : I have a guitar I bought my son several years and would like some history. I purchsed in a pawn shop and the roderich paesold comnpany does not manufacture this guitar anymore. It says on the inside its a p90 : : help!!!!! : : thanks : : johnny : Johnny, I have the same guitar and have not been able to find out anything either. However the woman I bought it from says she bought it new in the sixties while she was in college, great guitar though isn’t it ? let me know if you find out anything else Yeah, I’ve been asking different guitar dealers and just everyone I know about my 12 string Roderich Paesold. No one has heard about them.I’m fixing mine up right now, the keys rattle but Don’t want to replace them. But it sound awesome. I’ll keep checking up here.

Anonymous

: I have a guitar I bought my son several years and would like some history. I purchsed in a pawn shop and the roderich paesold comnpany does not manufacture this guitar anymore. It says on the inside its a p90 : help!!!!! : thanks : johnny

Anonymous

: : I have a guitar I bought my son several years and would like some history. I purchsed in a pawn shop and the roderich paesold comnpany does not manufacture this guitar anymore. It says on the inside its a p90 : : help!!!!! : : thanks : : johnny I just bought one this morning. It has a solid spruse top with matchbook mahogany back; it looks like a Martin D-28 knock-off; sounds good; the serial number is very faded..it’s either 4,A,or H…..130 or 150. History that I got was that it was made in the sixties by a well know violin maker in Holland. The neck is a little bit thicker than my Martin, it plays and sounds good. I suspect that Roderich Paesold entered the guitar market just before they were bought out and not that many of these insturments were made. If you go to their web site you can get a brief history of the company….Wain

Anonymous

I have Roderich Paesold model P 100 guitar, could not find serial number. I am also looking for history of my guitar.Have not been able to find anything. Marcine

Anonymous

Does anyone know about a R. Paesold 12 String Guitar. Are they any good? Bill

Anonymous

I just bought a used one for $40 due to a warped and twisted neck. It’s a R. Paesold model: P 250. For what it’s worth that’s all I know, and I plan on restoring this. -Sky

Anonymous

Does anyone know about a R. Paesold 12 String Guitar. Are they any good? Bill

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.