Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics d-tuna on a washburn

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i want to know if i can use a d-tuna on a washburn guitar (stevie salas signature).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i want to know if i can use a d-tuna on a washburn guitar (stevie salas signature). The response you’ve already received was a pretty good one – on the right track. I’ve been waiting to see what others might say. Sometimes the D tuna works, and sometimes it catches when you flip the lever, and that is very frustrating, not mention useless. You need a fairly good genuine or licensed Floyd Rose bridge and a good installation, using the longer E string screw provided, then it is a matter of fine tuning the set screw to make it work or not. There has never been much other info on these ie. they don’t get reviewed on harmonycentral, so you’re right to ask players, forums & technical people. My son is a Floyd Rose bridge expert and one of my daughters is training for it as well. I’ve heard good and bad about the D tuna. They are inconsistent on different guitars, but problems are usually in the adjustment. Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

: i want to know if i can use a d-tuna on a washburn guitar (stevie salas signature). As in on a floyd rose tremolo? I have an old Washburn G-2V, the d-tuner seemed to work okay. Are we talkin like attatched to the bridge on the 6th string?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.