Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics roderich paesold guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I would like any information on my acoustic guitar. the model says p90 and it is a Roderich Paesold. I bought It at a pawn shop and it is like new I have had it 15 or so years. I cant find any info about it. I need help.

thanks
    johnny

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

http://www.egmond.se/egmond_se_History.html

In the 70’s apparently CF Martin acquired Boston based Vega guitars.
      They Martin designed Vega guitars were manufactured in the Netherlands. Under the same deal
      they manufactured a few models that were more like Martins including a similar Headstock and
      body design, sold under the name Roderich Paesold and made in Holland.
      I found one in an antique mall in Tennessee and paid pocket change for it.
      I was amazed at the quality and feel of the guitar. It needs some work cosmetically but
      the neck. tuning keys and body are in great shape.
      These seem to be great acoustic guitars designed by Martin that have somehow
      fallen off the radar.
      For confirmation, see the link above on Egmond history.

Anonymous

I also have a Roderick Paesold that I inherited that I would like information on. It is a model P130. Thanks…CZ.

Anonymous

: I also have a Roderick Paesold that I inherited that I would like information on. It is a 12-String model I do believe its P320. Thanks…RG. :

Anonymous

Also have a Roderich, its a p180.

Anonymous

Also have a Roderich Paesold guitar, its a p180. if anyone can give me ANY info on it i would really appreciate it. i can’t find anything.

Anonymous

: Also have a Roderich Paesold guitar, its a p160. if anyone can give me ANY info on it i would really appreciate it. i can’t find anything.

Anonymous

: : Also have a Roderich Paesold guitar, its a p110 made in holland. Sounds incredible. if anyone can give me ANY info on it i would really appreciate it. i can’t find anything either.

Anonymous

: Also have a Roderich Paesold guitar, its a p150, 12strings, and i don’t know anything about it…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.