TASCAM 244 Portastudio

Posted by Night Stalker on Sun, 08/05/01 - 06:10:16.

Does anyone know how I can get a service manual (or on-line access) for a TASCAM 244 Portastudio? How about parts? I can't figure out how the case lifts off to get to a broken tape transport switch. At $75 per hour at the service center, I'd rather do what appears to be a simple procedure myself. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: TASCAM 244 Portastudio

Okay Richard Ramirez, you probably need to contact Tascam personally. I don't know if they have a website but you can probably ask the tech at your local shop that carries Tascam and find out a customer service number or something.

: Does anyone know how I can get a service manual (or on-line access) for a TASCAM 244 Portastudio?

Some nice chap has posted a (bit grainy) Xerox of the manual at http://members.nbci.com/rhild/244-01.html

Hello
I want maybe buy a tascam 244 in an auction
Where can I read and see more about this portastudio?
Thanx for help.

The site that is listed is no longer available and now I need a copy of this same manual by 11/27/02. Any tips? Cheers!!

: : Does anyone know how I can get a service manual (or on-line access) for a TASCAM 244 Portastudio?

: Some nice chap has posted a (bit grainy) Xerox of the manual at http://members.nbci.com/rhild/244-01.html

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.