Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Max Merrit & The Meteors “Slipping Away” Tab/Chords

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Has anyone got the chords/tab to "Slipping Away" by Max Merrit & the Meteors?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Heres a version I found: Heres the tab for Slippin Away by max merritt, a great aussie songwriter You must use barre chords to make it sound nice. C ( 8th fret) Baby I been watchin you Dm ( 5th fret) Watchin Everything you do, and I just cant help but feelin, C someone else is steelin you away from me C I see it baby in your eyes, Dm And you confirm it with your lies Though the web you weave can hold me C I rather that you told me where you wanna be F ( 1st fret ) Dm C Whoa oh oh, youre slippin away from me Dm C And its breakin me in two, watchin you slippin away ay hey

Anonymous

Max Merrit is a Great New Zealand Songwritter, Not an aussie damnit!

Anonymous

: : Max Merrit is a Great New Zealand Songwritter, Not an aussie damnit! Well I’ll be damned!! You mean max Merrit of the Max Merrit and the Meteors is NZ!!?? Not that it makes any difference to me…..he’s still one of my fav artists and will always be!! Can anybody out there tell me what he’s up to nowadays and if there is an official M.M.M. website or/and mailing list/bulletin board?? Thanx and bye for now!!

Anonymous

: : Max Merrit is a Great New Zealand Songwritter, Not an aussie damnit!

Anonymous

: : : : Max Merrit is a Great New Zealand Songwritter, Not an aussie damnit! I was cringing when they called Max an Aussie..Ty for reminding everyone he’s a Kiwi.

Anonymous

Isn’t there someone in Australia who can play this song? Don’t you have libraries there which have music books with this song in? Please help, I am nearly going insane from this. Mark, Kiruna, Northern Sweden

Anonymous

There a New Zealand Band to start with, myself live in Australia & have been searching for ages to find chords for this but it is not anywhere(tabcrawler,guitartab universe) nothing

Anonymous

: There a New Zealand Band to start with, myself live in Australia & have been searching for ages to find chords for this but it is not anywhere(tabcrawler,guitartab universe) nothing

Anonymous

Hi 🙂 Yeah, I’m just a hard out muso, been trying to find just the words and that for this song – Temuera Morrison sang it on "What becomes of the broken hearted" and the NZ Anthem, so if sum1 cud giv it to me, that wud be awesome 😀

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.