Mad Cat or Hohner the PrinzH

Posted by yoko on Mon, 08/06/01 - 16:49:47.

Which one the original Prince's guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

the prinz guitar

: hello, i am french and i want to buy a hohner "the prinz",can you say me where i can find it and how it cost?
THANKS
Bye

Re: the prinz guitar

I'm spanish and I have a hohner The prinz model and this guitar is not maded now. You have tou find one used. I bought mine in 1990 and the prize was around 600€. It's a great guitar and i think that now it must be much more expensive.

Hi there,
I have a Prinz guitar I am considering selling. If you are still looking for one please contact me and we can discus it further.
Thankyou.

Antonio,

Do you still have this guitar and is it still for sale?

Gareth

: Hi there,
: I have a Prinz guitar I am considering selling. If you are still looking for one please contact me and we can discus it further.
: Thankyou.

you can find it on dellnet msn.Just type in the Prinz guitar. It costs $950.

: : hello, i am french and i want to buy a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">hohner</font> "the <font style="color:black;background-color:A0ffff">prinz</font>",can you say me where i can find it and how it cost?
: THANKS
: Bye
Hello,
I have a BRAND NEW 80's original Hohner Tele. make me an offer.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.