• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Which one the original Prince’s guitar?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hello, i am french and i want to buy a hohner "the prinz",can you say me where i can find it and how it cost? THANKS Bye

Anonymous

: : hello, i am french and i want to buy a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">hohner</font> "the <font style="color:black;background-color:A0ffff">prinz</font>",can you say me where i can find it and how it cost? : THANKS : Bye Hello, I have a BRAND NEW 80’s original Hohner Tele. make me an offer.

Anonymous

you can find it on dellnet msn.Just type in the Prinz guitar. It costs $950.

Anonymous

Hi there, I have a Prinz guitar I am considering selling. If you are still looking for one please contact me and we can discus it further. Thankyou.

Anonymous

Antonio, Do you still have this guitar and is it still for sale? Gareth : Hi there, : I have a Prinz guitar I am considering selling. If you are still looking for one please contact me and we can discus it further. : Thankyou.

Anonymous

I’m spanish and I have a hohner The prinz model and this guitar is not maded now. You have tou find one used. I bought mine in 1990 and the prize was around 600€. It’s a great guitar and i think that now it must be much more expensive.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.