Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Guild D-15M…is it good???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an opportunity to buy an Acoustic Guild D-15M….I need to know if this specific one is a good guitar. The guy is offering to me for half of what he says it is worth….any suggestions????

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an opportunity to buy an Acoustic Guild D-15M….I need to know if this specific one is a good guitar. The guy is offering to me for half of what he says it is worth….any suggestions????WHAT IS IT WORTH?

Anonymous

: I have an opportunity to buy an Acoustic Guild D-15M….I need to know if this specific one is a good guitar. The guy is offering to me for half of what he says it is worth….any suggestions???? that depends what he says half is, and how much you like the guitar. I wouldn’t trade mine for the world. I really like it because it has a really bright, even sound. The distribution (i guess thats what i’ll call it) between the the high and low ends are very balanced. It was one of the cheaper models when they were still in production but Guild makes a great sounding guitar. all in all, I’d say go for it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.