Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Neil Young/Bob Dylan Harmonica Tab/Score

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Could anyone send me some Neil Young (heart of gold, ect.) and/or some Bob Dylan (blond on blond/highway 61 re.) harmonica tab?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

does anyone have the harmonica tab for bob dylan’s hurricane?

Anonymous

: Could anyone send me some Neil Young (heart of gold, ect.) and/or some Bob Dylan (blond on blond/highway 61 re.) harmonica tab? "Heart of Gold" (Neil Young) Guitar: Em C D G Em C D G Em C D G G Harp: 4 |6 5 5 |4 4 |3 | 4 |7 6 6|6 6 |5 |555 55|55 44|4 4|5 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ Em G C G 5 5|5 5 5 5|5 6 6|5 44| 4 4 4| |4 4 4 |4 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Variation: Em C D G (go to 2nd Em in top line) 777|7 66|7 66| 6 6 6| 6 ^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Enjoy!

Anonymous
      Anonymous

: Could anyone send me Bob Dylan (blowin in the wind harmonica tab?

Anonymous

: Could anyone send me any neil oyung and bob dylan tabs that arent to hard, im just starting out on harp thanks.

Anonymous

: : Could anyone send me any neil oyung and bob dylan tabs that arent to hard, im just starting out on harp thanks.

Anonymous

: : : Could anyone send me any bob dylan tabs that arent to hard, im just starting out on harp thanks.

Anonymous

was listening to Bob Dylan -Blowing in the Wind Today and i think i may have just cracked the Melody Code,. not the voice on the Harmonica the actuall Meldoy.. sombody please rate this… Start by sliding from below +=blow -=draw /=slide 5+ 4- 4+ / 5- 5+ 4- 4+ 4- 4+ ( e d c f e d c d c ) and of course you gotta play it with a buzz of the notes around it, but those are the main notes to the rift.

Anonymous

: Could anyone send me some Neil Young (heart of gold, laughing lady, unknown legend, mr. soul…) and/or some Bob Dylan (i shall be released)harmonica tab?

Anonymous

I would love these songs too, like a rolling stone would be cool as well. Please email me if you can help

Anonymous

could someone please email me neil young or bob dylan tabs as well? thanks a lot.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.