Neil Young/Bob Dylan Harmonica Tab/Score

Posted by Derk on Mon, 08/27/01 - 13:31:35.

Could anyone send me some Neil Young (heart of gold, ect.) and/or some Bob Dylan (blond on blond/highway 61 re.) harmonica tab?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Neil Young/Bob Dylan Harmonica Tab/Score

I would love these songs too, like a rolling stone would be cool as well. Please email me if you can help

could someone please email me neil young or bob dylan tabs as well? thanks a lot.

: Could anyone send me some Neil Young (heart of gold, laughing lady, unknown legend, mr. soul...) and/or some Bob Dylan (i shall be released)harmonica tab?

: Could anyone send me any neil oyung and bob dylan tabs that arent to hard, im just starting out on harp thanks.

: : Could anyone send me any neil oyung and bob dylan tabs that arent to hard, im just starting out on harp thanks.

Re: Bob Dylan Harmonica Tab/Score

: : : Could anyone send me any bob dylan tabs that arent to hard, im just starting out on harp thanks.

Re: Bob Dylan Harmonica Tab/Score

was listening to Bob Dylan -Blowing in the Wind Today and i think i may have just cracked the Melody Code,. not the voice on the Harmonica the actuall Meldoy.. sombody please rate this... Start by sliding from below
+=blow -=draw /=slide

5+ 4- 4+ / 5- 5+ 4- 4+ 4- 4+
( e d c f e d c d c )
and of course you gotta play it with a buzz of the notes around it, but those are the main notes to the rift.

: Could anyone send me Bob Dylan (blowin in the wind harmonica tab?

http://216.12.208.221:8080/cgi-bin/tabcgi.pl?site=http://www.rockmagic.net/guitar-tabs/neil_young/

go to heart of gold its at the bottom

: Could anyone send me some Neil Young (heart of gold, ect.) and/or some Bob Dylan (blond on blond/highway 61 re.) harmonica tab?

"Heart of Gold" (Neil Young)

Guitar: Em C D G Em C D G Em C D G
G Harp: 4 |6 5 5 |4 4 |3 | 4 |7 6 6|6 6 |5 |555 55|55 44|4 4|5
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^

Em G C G
5 5|5 5 5 5|5 6 6|5 44| 4 4 4| |4 4 4 |4
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Variation: Em C D G (go to 2nd Em in top line)
777|7 66|7 66| 6 6 6| 6
^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Enjoy!

does anyone have the harmonica tab for bob dylan's hurricane?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.