PRS Prototype

Posted by Rougé on Tue, 09/18/01 - 15:03:34.

Does anybody know how much a PRS (Paul Reed Smith) prototype is worth? i have one and could be interested in selling it, If you wanna see it , I'll send a pic. Cheers!

Related Article:
See where PRS came in the list of the Best Electric Guitar Brands

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: PRS Prototype

: Does anybody know how much a PRS (Paul Reed Smith) prototype is worth? i have one and could be interested in selling it, If you wanna see it , I'll send a pic. Cheers!

given the fact that an entry level prs starts around $3000, id imagine quite alot. The artist series' start under $1000. The high end regular production modles go to about $7000. I'd imagine that a prototype would be of about equal worth to one of their custom shop models, which can exceed 20 grand.

Re: PRS Prototype

: Does anybody know how much a PRS (Paul Reed Smith) prototype is worth? i have one and could be interested in selling wanna see it , I'll send a pic. Cheers!

It all depends on the condition that its in. There is a prototype on a site listed for 38,000.00 http://www.guitarhangar.com/guitars/prsproto.htm Please send me a picture, or many, if you have them. Tahnks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.