Gituar Chords

Posted by Shane on Wed, 10/03/01 - 23:03:41.

Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Chords

: Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, go to www.harmonycentral.com and select Guitar Tabs. This is a huge database of guitar songs in tab form. If you need chords, choose songs that are listed as "Chord Pro".

Re: Gituar Chords

Where can i Get written music for New songs to play on my gituar??

Where can I learn basic gituar chords over the internat?

how to play on my classic gituar

: Where online can i print out bass chords and or scales?

: Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

: : Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

: : : Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

You can find them in TAB form at www.mxtabs.net

does anybody know two ways to play the f chord

: does anybody know two ways to play the f chord

i do but i dont know how to put it into words... ill try tho. you can play it like D chord but on the 5th and 6th fret or with first finger on all strings in first fret and other fingers like E chord...

: does anybody know two ways to play the f chord

: : does anybody know two ways to play the f chord.

in fact i know 5 but three are easy.
open chord F shape
E-barred on first fret.

and the tough one a C-barre on the 5th fret.
C barre takes some getting used to, but once you get it, it is a gem. big fat sound and first, fourth and fifth positions end up all next door to each other.

luvs
monkey

: Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs. Hi, i am looking for something in particular Tara Mclean, jhope you can help. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.