Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson Trini Lopez Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hello
    I’ve got a Gibson Custum "Trini Lopez" Guitar from 1968.
    I’ve got a problem with the electrical circuit of the guitar.
    Do you know were I can find the electrical schematics of the electric circuit in this guitar?
    Thanks

Kind regards Willem Geurtzen

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Dear Sir , I have a Trini Lopez custom "Mint" Condition Guitar and I can help you with the schematics by taking pictures of my guitar if yoy want. What do you think it’ s worth send picture, Randy : Hello : I’ve got a Gibson Custum "Trini Lopez" Guitar from 1968. : I’ve got a problem with the electrical circuit of the guitar. : Do you know were I can find the electrical schematics of the electric circuit in this guitar? : Thanks : Kind regards Willem Geurtzen

Anonymous

: Hello : I’ve got a Gibson Custum "Trini Lopez" Guitar from 1968. : I’ve got a problem with the electrical circuit of the guitar. : Do you know were I can find the electrical schematics of the electric circuit in this guitar? : Thanks : Kind regards Willem Geurtzen Hello I have a 1956 Trini lapaz flattop Nice guitar. Sounds great and is in O.K. condition. It is near Kalamazoo Mi.

Anonymous

I am looking for songtexts and chords of "America", "La Bamba" and "Lemontree". Maybe we can change some other stuff. Who can help?

Anonymous

: I am looking for songtexts and chords of "America", "La Bamba" and "Lemontree". : Maybe we can change some other stuff. : Who can help?

Anonymous

: : I am looking for songtexts and chords of "America", "La Bamba" and "Lemontree" "if i had a hammer" "guantanamera" michael row that baot ashore" . : : Who can help?

Anonymous

"guantanamera" is constantly played like: D G A7 A7 or G D A7 A7 (not totally sure, haven’t got a guitar over here, bur I think it’s the first sequence) "la bamba" Is like this: C F G7 F —————————— —————————— ————2—————– —2–5–3—–5—–3-3-2-0– -3—————————- ——————————

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.