Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics What are my Ovations worth?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1112 6-string, and a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1755 12-string (both USA-made). Is there anywhere on the web to find out what they’re worth? A "blue book" online?

thanks.

bob

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

oops…… question about your 1112 Ovation…where is the guitar strap holder on the body? is under the neck or on top in the usual place for a right hand player?

Anonymous

I saw your question regarding the placement of the strap holder on the 1112, and I am curious as to why you ask? What does it mean if its below the neck, other than it was set up for a left hand player? : oops…… : question about your 1112 Ovation…where is the guitar strap holder on the body? is under the neck or on top in the usual place for a right hand player?

Anonymous

: I have a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1112 6-string, and a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1755 12-string (both USA-made). Is there anywhere on the web to find out what they’re worth? A "blue book" online? : thanks. : bob

Anonymous

: : I have a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1112 6-string, and a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1755 12-string (both USA-made). Is there anywhere on the web to find out what they’re worth? A "blue book" online? : : thanks. : : bob Try Orion Blue Book on-line. It’ll cost a few bucks to access their info but it’s well worth it. Good luck

Anonymous

mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1112 6-string 1500.00 and a mint condition Ovation Custom Balladeer #1755 12-string 2000.00(both USA-made). Harrisonmusic.com Is where on the web to find out what they’re worth. : Good luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.