Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Goya guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i recieved as a gift several years ago a goya guitar and am looking to trade it in/ sell it in order to buy a larger size. as implied, it is a smaller guitar, i’m assuming it’s a woman’s size guitar… but i’m pretty tall. at any rate, the model number is GG161, serial number is 4175051, and it was made in 1961 (aproximately). it’s in relitavely good condition, although some repairs have been made. it’s a dark redish wood and it has a gorgeous sound… very mellow and deep. if you’re interested in buying it or have any idea where i could get some more information about it, including a trustoworthy appraisal, please email me. thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Goya guitar that I bought a few years back. I hadn’t heard of Goya at the time and bought it Just because I liked the older style and it has some pretty hot pickups. Anyway I have been looking for some information on it and can’t seem to find anything on it. It is a Goya tone: model L6-130T, serial #6501336. A sticer an the back of the headstock says "Made in Japan", below that "Electric Guitar", and below that the model number.There is a Chrome piece on the front of the headstock that is in the shape of a big G. On the big G it says "GOYA TONE".There is also a silver colored sticker right by the jack that says "G and G". If you have any information on this guitar, or know where I could find out about it I would be grateful. Thank you.

Anonymous

hi, just purchased a goya #310 wondering if you could tell me anything about this guitar. on the label inside the guitar it says c f martin but i cant find a serial nuber please let me know about this model number 310 if you can..thanks

Anonymous

any pix? thanx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.