Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics anyone have an oppinion about marshall JCM2000, DSL401 COMBO?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hello all ¡
    I recently buy a marshall JCM2000, DSL401 combo , 40 watt with four EL84 output valve. I think this amp have a good classic valve tone (similar to A class british amps like VoXAC30) and I like the sound, but for me is a little for play blues or classic rock and not for modern styles (with multieffects processor added as example).
    Anyone have an oppinion about the sound of this amp ?

Thanks in advance ¡

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hello all ¡ : I recently buy a marshall JCM2000, DSL401 combo , 40 watt with four EL84 output valve. I think this amp have a good classic valve tone (similar to A class british amps like VoXAC30) and I like the sound, but for me is a little for play blues or classic rock and not for modern styles (with multieffects processor added as example). : Anyone have an oppinion about the sound of this amp ? : Thanks in advance ¡

Anonymous

Yes, I bought one last year and it is so-so. Good sound, but once the tubes heat up too high, the sound cuts out some. The clean channel does not have its own volume. The spring reverb sucks too.

Anonymous

Yes, I bought one last year and it is so-so. Good sound, but once the tubes heat up too high, the sound cuts out some. The clean channel does not have its own volume. The spring reverb sucks too.

Anonymous

: I BOUGHT ONE. DAMN SCREAMING AMP. SOUND GREAT

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.