Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender 12 string

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i have an acoustic 12 string made by fender about 20 years ago and im wondering what it’s worth… its in brand freakin new condition and there is not a single scratch on the thing… its got lotsa herringbone and mother of pearl and its model # is: f-360S-12… if anyone has any idea please let me know

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey everyone. I just found one of these Fender 12 strings at local guitar center and quickly grabbed it for $199. Have it on hold but the thing is mint and sounded great on a quick strum. Nice action and in mint condition. Been looking for a 12-string acoustic for a while and this is definitely a good deal.

Anonymous

I bought mine from a guy about 1985, a few yrs before 1987, and it’s a GOOD one! BEST action I’ve ever seen on a 12 – low & no buzzing. I love the scrolltop head. KEEPER!!!

Anonymous

I see the above posts are 9 and 10 years old. But if anyone is still interested… I bought mine in 1983 (Fender listing says it was made in Asia in 1987 .. but I definitely bought mine four years earlier). F-360S-12 … paid about $600 in Canada (no taxes at the time).
      Mine has some mother of pearl (not a lot): fret markings and on top of the pegs; herringbone stripe down the back and around the sound hole.
      Hope you are still enjoying your Fenders … after all these years I still have mine. I missed a few years here and there, but now play it every day. It still sounds great!

Anonymous

Hey i have one too. These are a $700.00 us dollar guitar new back in 87-88. I bought mine at a pawn shop for 150.00 but it had a piece of wood missing from the sound hole. They are fender japan built and excelent quality. Solid spruce top rosewood back and sides and a mahogany neck. Dont worry what it’s worth just play it and be happy. Cheers Mike

Anonymous

I have a fender 12 string with same model # f-360s-12 that my uncle gave to me and it was made in the early seventies. It has one ding in it but he got it appraised and its worth 375 bucks without the case.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.