Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Nancy Wilson and Washburn Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey everyone! Does anyone remember when Nancy Wilson of Heart used to edorse Washburn? I remember seeing a washburn ad with her playing an "Eagle". If anyone has any old literature about the Washburn "Wing" series (original or reissue)or knows where to find it, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

She played a Washburn in "these dreams" video. I have been trying to find a picture of it. Sorry, I don’t have any literature on it. If you have a picture of her playing a Washburn, please forward to [email protected] Thanks

Anonymous

New! At http://www.TheMusic.com In depth interview with Nancy Wilson (HEART). Hear Nancy’s remarkable insights pertaining to creativity, spirituality, music production, songwriting, film scoring (VANILLA SKY, ALMOST FAMOUS) and life itself. She also makes candid remarks about her work with husband Cameron Crowe, her past and ongoing work with Heart (and the Love Mongers), her amazing history in the music biz, fond recollections of Freddie Mercury (QUEEN), and much more. Interviewed by Colie Brice for theMusic.com *** SPECIAL NOTICE *** A special two LP set of Untitled (AF Soundtrack) is available at ClassicRecords.com! Features bonus STILLWATER tracks on 180g vinyl & collectable memorabilia. Even some randomly distributed autographed copies from Cameron himself!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.