Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Help? I can’t find my guitar!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an Alvarez Model 5029 guitar Serial #59990. I can’t seem to find any information concerning this instrument and would like to know what it is worth. Please email me if you have any information. Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have one as well, serial #60377. If you do find anything out, please let me know. Does yours have the the brass bridge and nut? How about the finish, sort or rough-hewn, low-gloss? I am about to replace the keys with locking Grovers, and I’m kind of affraid to do it, don’t want de-value it, but I have no idea what it’s worth to begin with…

Anonymous

sorry can t help you i m lookin for a left hand epiphone les paul custom , does anyone know if it s available ??????? and what colours ???? please help

Anonymous

I have this guitar also. I just did a google search and yours was the only relevant reference I found. I bought mine in 1979 – the body is Jacaranda wood, it has brass saddle, nut, and string pegs. It also has an inlay that reads "Festival". Is this similar to yours? : I have an Alvarez Model 5029 guitar Serial #59990. I can’t seem to find any information concerning this instrument and would like to know what it is worth. Please email me if you have any information. Thanks

Anonymous

:I also have the same model number did you guys have any success finding out how much it is worth? I have this guitar also. I just did a google search and yours was the only relevant reference I found. : I bought mine in 1979 – the body is Jacaranda wood, it has brass saddle, nut, and string pegs. It also has an inlay that reads "Festival". : Is this similar to yours? : : I have an Alvarez Model 5029 guitar Serial #59990. I can’t seem to find any information concerning this instrument and would like to know what it is worth. Please email me if you have any information. Thanks

Anonymous

I also have a 5029. It was given to me by my father-in-law, and I didn’t have much info. Following is a reply I got from Alvarez regarding the wood used in the laminate. I suspected it was ash. I’ve never heard of Jacaranda before. You might try contacting Tom Kruszka at Alvarez at [email protected], although I don’t think they’d give you an estimate, they might be able to give you a suggested retail price. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * The 5029 was called the ‘Ash Festival’ model. I do not recall any other Alvarez ever being made of Ash laminates, it is truly a unique guitar. I am pleased to hear that it is still serving you well. Tom Kruszka Alvarez

Anonymous

hello anybody: im from argentina and i buy a fender strat made in japan and says Silver Series near to the silver Fender logo.The serial number is behind the neck. Can you tell me something about this guitar? What´s got this silver series? In other moment i will send the number to know the fabrication year. thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.