Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaha Sbg 200 Electric Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am interested in knowing if anyone knows where I can get my hands on this guitar. Please email me if you know of any.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Have a pearlescent white sbg200 — excellent condition with Yamaha gig bag — make offer

Anonymous

I have a Black Yamaha SBG200 I would like to sell. Send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you pictures of this black beauty. Randy : I am interested in knowing if anyone knows where I can get my hands on this guitar. Please email me if you know of any.

Anonymous

I am interested in seeing your sbg and possibly purchasing it. I would greatly appreciate if you would email me some pictures and more info (price condition ect)

Anonymous

what up ? lookinging for a sbg 200 huh. I could find one for ya , I have a black one with a bill lawrance humbucker in it . Very nice guitar tell me what you want and look for one.

Anonymous

: what up ? lookinging for a sbg 200 huh. I could find one for ya , I have a black one with a bill lawrance humbucker in it . Very nice guitar tell me what you want and look for one. yup get me info

Anonymous

Hi – I am selling mine on ebay if you are interested just email me. Daniel : I am interested in knowing if anyone knows where I can get my hands on this guitar. Please email me if you know of any.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.