Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics YAIRI GAKKI LTD.

• This topic has 21 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Having recently acquired a clasical guitar I.D. info from inside label is a follows YAIRI GUITAR,
    NAGOYA 1970 NO.98 CLASE 5029 singnature SAD_YAIRI
    YAIRI GAKKI L.T.D. The peculiar thing of this instrument is that it looks as though someone had it refretted to 30 fretts as opposed to the usual
    18/19. Can anyone outhere shed any information on the guitar or its unusual fretting.
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    George K.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Well you all know this to be fact. If you own a yairi gakki guitar and the label is personally signed they are very valuable. I wouldn’t ever take less than 8000.00 for one even in the least fair condition. fact

Anonymous

I have a Yiari Model 700 built in 1969. It’s got a label printed in English and Japanese however the model number and year as well as the serial number which is 1?2 so I’m not certain of the serial. My question is I’m wanting to know are they still an operating business as I’m going to Japan and I’d like to get the guitar repaired by the manufacturer. Can anyone help?
      Thanks in advance

Anonymous

I purchased this guitar in 1970. Its in good condition as it’s been in a hard case for the past 35+ years. I am wondering what it’s worth is today. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Hi, just received a guitar (in excellent condition), how much would it be worth? It’s been sitting for years in a friends closet.

Anonymous

Nagoya

AD 64 Y

No. 250

Yairi Gakki Ltd.

Can anyone give me some history on this guitar?

Thanx, bob

Anonymous

Hi, i have a 1970 yairi gakki, s yari signed, clase 700 #132 acoustic
      Guitar my grandfather gave me before he passed. Can you tell me
      how much its worth? Thanks

Anonymous

Did anyone ever respond to your post? I too own a (well used) version and am curious as to the value. My sadao requires creative tuning due to general wear and abuse. I absolutely love it’s unique, expressive voice, and have always considered restoring it to be more user friendly…..but only if it’s worth the investment.

Anonymous

yairi Gakki Nagoya no 2424 1971 class 300

I also got one of these guitar. It looks and sounds beautiful. Any info on value would be awesome.

Thank you – Michael

Anonymous

My Yairi was built: AD 1971. No. 2341, Clase 300, signed S. Yairi – the information is listed on a sticker affixed on the inside of the guitar.
      I am the original owner, purchased the guitar when I got out of the service back in 1972.
      Like the rest of the posts, I was interested in the history of the maker and the instrument.

Anonymous

Name is Roy,I have a 1970 Yairi Gakki Classic guitar number 313 clase 600 – signed S.Yairi -would like any feedbsack on this guitar please.

Anonymous

Name is Roy,I have a 1970 Yairi Gakki Classic guitar number 313 clase 600 – signed S.Yairi -would like any feedbsack on this guitar please.

Anonymous

Hi,my name is Julio I also have 1972 Yauri Garki LTD guitar I will like to know its somebary have any idea of the value,this guitar has been with me for 41 years It say hand made, made in Japan. I will appreciate any information …

Anonymous

Hi my name is Julio I also own a 1972 Yauri Garki LTD guitar no.2997 AD 1971 clase 700 This guitar has been with me for 41 years I like to have any info. about the value today,TY.for any information provided…

Anonymous

Hi,my name is Julio I also own a 1972 Yauri garki 9001 guitar class 700 #2997 AD 1971.This guitar has been with me for 41 years.I will like to know its value today.. I will appreciate any information…….

Anonymous

I own a sadua yairi classical guitar. 1970 number 20 signed clase 9001.
      Can you tell about the value please?

Anonymous

:Reply::I too own a SADA classical guitar that I bought a few years ago. Mine is a No./ clase 300 that was made in 1980. To date I have not been able to find anything out about the maker. When I first bought the guitar I thought I would use it as a practice guitar because I’m a bit of a guitar junky and I wanted to preserve some very expensive guitars I own. As it has turns out the SADA is now my favorite guitar. My other classicals all have unique and great sonic qualities and all are masterfully constructed (I own a Hasselbacher, a Ruck, a Sahlin, and a Rodriguez), but the SADA has such a beautiful warm expressive tone that I keep picking it up to play. Whoever built this guitar did an incredible job of making it very musical. My other guitars are considered world class and they are: each of them was the best sounding/playing guitar I had experienced at the time I bought them. So, I was very surprised when I found this guitar by an unknown maker that is equally as world class. If you ever find anything out about SADA please let me know. Regards. Reply: The S Yairi series are some of the world’s Stradivari of classical guitars especially the clase 300 series in which they cured the wood and bracings in a similar ritual. Anyone who owns any S Yairi instruments, should not consider selling them. These are Japan’s legacy secret that has not unfolded yet, except in a small inner sanctum of the International Guild of Nippon Lutheirs. Protect, Honor, Love and most of all play them. Some of the most warmest Balanced tones have been created with these exquisite instruments. With the correct configuration and string weight and tunning, the S Yairi’s can actually cry at times ! Hense SAD or SADA . The Instruments with the S Yaira hand signed and label that states "HANDMADE" are of extreme value. One must first start your journey to the town of Nagoya Japan to find the mystery and truth of where the dynamics of this guitars tone originates from. Will update this site as permitted. ~PAZ

Anonymous

: Having recently acquired a clasical guitar I.D. info from inside label is a follows YAIRI GUITAR, : NAGOYA 1970 NO.98 CLASE 5029 singnature SAD_YAIRI : YAIRI GAKKI L.T.D. The peculiar thing of this instrument is that it looks as though someone had it refretted to 30 fretts as opposed to the usual : 18/19. Can anyone outhere shed any information on the guitar or its unusual fretting. : Thanks in advance for your help, : George K. i have a yairi nagoya 590 km i cannot find any info on it either

Anonymous

: : Having recently acquired a clasical guitar I.D. info from inside label is a follows YAIRI GUITAR, : : NAGOYA 1970 NO.98 CLASE 5029 singnature SAD_YAIRI : : YAIRI GAKKI L.T.D. The peculiar thing of this instrument is that it looks as though someone had it refretted to 30 fretts as opposed to the usual : : 18/19. Can anyone outhere shed any information on the guitar or its unusual fretting. : : Thanks in advance for your help, : : George K. : i have a yairi nagoya 590 km i cannot find any info on it either Stefan P:I have a 1970 nylon classical guitar clase:300, N.o 664, Nagoya, personally signed S Yairi. I would really like to know what its worth as I have bugger all information on it.

Anonymous

: Having recently acquired a clasical guitar I.D. info from inside label is a follows YAIRI GUITAR, : NAGOYA 1970 NO.98 CLASE 5029 singnature SAD_YAIRI : YAIRI GAKKI L.T.D. The peculiar thing of this instrument is that it looks as though someone had it refretted to 30 fretts as opposed to the usual : 18/19. Can anyone outhere shed any information on the guitar or its unusual fretting. : Thanks in advance for your help, : George K. Goerge, I came across your posting I also have a classical (19frets) with inside label of Yairi Gakki Ltd. 1970 Nagoya, Japan Clase 600 I have been unable to find out anything of its history or worth although it is a beautiful instrument. Please e-mail me maybe we can find out more about our instruments-rob

Anonymous

: : I have an old (1972) Yairi Gakki clase 9002 and would like to have information on its value if you have any. Thanx Carl : : Having recently acquired a clasical guitar I.D. info from inside label is a follows YAIRI GUITAR, : : NAGOYA 1970 NO.98 CLASE 5029 singnature SAD_YAIRI : : YAIRI GAKKI L.T.D. The peculiar thing of this instrument is that it looks as though someone had it refretted to 30 fretts as opposed to the usual : : 18/19. Can anyone outhere shed any information on the guitar or its unusual fretting. : : Thanks in advance for your help, : : George K. : : Goerge, I came across your posting I also have a classical (19frets) with inside label of Yairi Gakki Ltd. 1970 Nagoya, Japan Clase 600 I have been unable to find out anything of its history or worth although it is a beautiful instrument. Please e-mail me maybe we can find out more about our instruments-rob

Anonymous

Do you know the value? Mine has to be fixed first. Thanks.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.